PDA

View Full Version : what to do with leaves near buds full of crystals?

stone14
12-12-09, 01:04 PM
can you smoke them ok or is there a way to get the crystals off to smoke?

beano
12-12-09, 02:05 PM
bubble bags with ice to seperate them that you can get from the shop here, make some cookies for christmas or make oil with lighter gas

cannamancan
12-12-09, 03:19 PM
bubble bags with ice to seperate them that you can get from the shop here, make some cookies for christmas or make oil with lighter gas

me and monodick69 did some leaves in bubble sacs on tuesday from some i had left over (superskunk trim 6) its the 1st time we done it and we only got a bit but we wr surprised, weve had the sacs for nearly 2 years and never looked at them 4 some reason, but now we have and im chuffed. alot of people say its a pain in the arse but we had a top laugh doing it we just wrnt prepared at all,we had no food mixer we had to ues a hilti screw gun with an alan key in the end we made a right mess lmao, get 1 ov ur m8s round and give it a go its funny next time wr gonna use a drill with a paint mixer in the end , like an industrial food mixer. we got some pot of gold x bigbud comin down soon that are crystaled up to fuck cant wait. (christmas crop lol).:harvest:

stone14
12-12-09, 03:25 PM
How do u make oil wi lighter gas, and why lighter gas? Also can u not make sum sort of solid like squidgy black to smoke? Dont fancy cookn just smokin

cannamancan
12-12-09, 03:41 PM
How do u make oil wi lighter gas, and why lighter gas? Also can u not make sum sort of solid like squidgy black to smoke? Dont fancy cookn just smokin

oil , google honey bee extractor, its a little tube u pt ur dry trim in with 5 holes at the bottom and 1 at the top , uput the nozzle of tin off butane gas in the 1 hole at the top and press , it freezes the crystals and forces them into an oil and out the bottom 5 holes ( into a pyrex dish ) u get a yellow liquid , let the liquid evapourate and ur left with kick ass pure resin/oil, its messy to skin up with cause when u touch it , it goes like treacle / oil cause of ur body temp. bouble sacs they leave u with a lump of hash/resin/pollen like u want.

FZjb
12-12-09, 04:51 PM
or check out me sig link.... ;)

stone14
12-12-09, 09:14 PM
Thats wat awana make with it a solid resin. So its cald a bubble sac, wer do i get this frm?

beano
12-12-09, 09:23 PM
have a look in the shop mate