PDA

View Full Version : Mail order male pollen??

TheGreenMachine
05-02-10, 12:53 AM
Right, probably a bit of an unusal question idea, but here goes.

Can you buy male cannabis pollen?

I wouldn't mind trying my hand at some breeding later on down the line, but I'm not keen on having males about my small space, so I thought it would be good if you could just get hold of the males pollen and manually pollenate the desired female in a controlled manor rather than having some male knocking about randomly jizzing his sh*t all over my girls and fertilizing everything within range like some rampant premature teen. :kill: :laugh:

Would a pollen bank (cannabis equivilent of the sperm bank) be an unrealistic idea?

Eggbox
05-02-10, 01:41 AM
I used to know a few websites out of the states/canada doing clones that offered pollen once in a while too. Never got round to getting any of it but it was the same strains as the crosses they were selling as cuts so I assume it's legit. That particular place is no longer around tho.. Not sure if it's being done now.. but probably :)

BURNZ
05-02-10, 02:04 AM
There is a place in B.C that I know of that sells male pollen :thcleaf:

TheGreenMachine
05-02-10, 05:55 PM
Would be so much easier to just order the stuff rather than faff about with males :)

Ganesha
05-02-10, 06:16 PM
Nice idea. You'd have plenty of takers for the resulting seeds I reckon. Perhaps the THC shop could knock 'em out (subject to a suitable cut for yourself, natch.)

I'd buy some. :weed: "Green Machine". That's a strain that would stand out in the catalogues, eh?