PDA

View Full Version : Anything stoner related

Pages : [1] 2

lkdj2003
27-05-07, 03:23 PM
Got any funny stoner moments/story's, let's hear them in here. :p

Mum
09-06-07, 11:23 AM
This isn't funny, but I'm Dam (like what I did there? :D ) chuffed.
My parcel from Daniel in the Dam has just arrived, so I've got a shit load of lovely looking hash!
Hoorah!
Been too long since I've had some good news. :)

RealDrumandBass
09-06-07, 11:33 AM
Lucky man.

Its been to long since i smoked some proper nice green.

Enjoy.:joint:

Ragman
09-06-07, 01:14 PM
My parcel from Daniel in the Dam has just arrived, so I've got a shit load of lovely looking hash!
Hoorah!

You lucky person, you dont fancy sharing it then?:weed::smokie: What brands did you get?

lkdj2003
09-06-07, 02:23 PM
Hoorah!

Niceeee, whats it like to toke mum? :stoned-smilie:

Mum
09-06-07, 05:18 PM
All sorted, the turtle is back! :D

I don't know mate, I'm on a strict break until the end of June. Now this is a test of willpower! :eek:

I'm not too sure, I told Dan to get it from the Grey Area; which I'm assuming he has so it's an assortment. Some blonde crumbly hash, some black hard hash, some squidgy black hash, some medium brown hash... Oh and an eighth of martian mean green! :D

After this break, I'm going to be off me trolley! :pimped:

lkdj2003
09-06-07, 06:17 PM
All sorted, the turtle is back! :D

I don't know mate, I'm on a strict break until the end of June. Now this is a test of willpower! :eek:

I'm not too sure, I told Dan to get it from the Grey Area; which I'm assuming he has so it's an assortment. Some blonde crumbly hash, some black hard hash, some squidgy black hash, some medium brown hash... Oh and an eighth of martian mean green! :D

After this break, I'm going to be off me trolley! :pimped:

Niceeeee, you well deserve it mate. ;)

Although i couldn't hold off that long with all those choices aswell...:deviltoker::p

blue widow
09-06-07, 09:01 PM
i got wacked with a brick today lol

on a serious note, anyone ever visited POT-TV? i think thats a cool site, got some really good vids folks!

lkdj2003
09-06-07, 10:30 PM
i got wacked with a brick today lol

on a serious note, anyone ever visited POT-TV? i think thats a cool site, got some really good vids folks!

Lol, what bud was that then..... :p

Yer i used to watch alot of pot-tv a few years back, some great vids on there like you say. I like it when Marijuana Man is sampling all the samples people send into him. He starts off straight and ends up dribbling and mumbling. lol :joint::stoned-smilie:

blue widow
10-06-07, 09:46 AM
Lol, what bud was that then..... :p

Yer i used to watch alot of pot-tv a few years back, some great vids on there like you say. I like it when Marijuana Man is sampling all the samples people send into him. He starts off straight and ends up dribbling and mumbling. lol :joint::stoned-smilie:

hahaha pmsl

yep mara man is god in my eyes! many a time sat and watched "SO YOU WANNA GROW POT" pickled lol, i think he must have the best job ever, and the buds he has are top notch every time!, did you ever see the 1 hour special with howard marks LK?? basicly some of his book "mr nice" on film, class m8

lkdj2003
11-06-07, 01:24 AM
hahaha pmsl

yep mara man is god in my eyes! many a time sat and watched "SO YOU WANNA GROW POT" pickled lol, i think he must have the best job ever, and the buds he has are top notch every time!, did you ever see the 1 hour special with howard marks LK?? basicly some of his book "mr nice" on film, class m8

Nah i haven't seen that one. :(

I watched a programme once when howard marks was round a mate's house who had a grow on the go in his loft, it was a great show. :deviltoker:

evo
11-06-07, 09:20 AM

I watched a programme once when howard marks was round a mate's house who had a grow on the go in his loft, it was a great show. :deviltoker:

yeah, i seen that as well, stoned in suburbia.
it was a nice little setup that he had going.

blue widow
11-06-07, 08:51 PM

LK and EVO, go to pot tv and type in howard on the search bar then look for the programme that lasts for an hour, (howard marks tells all) i think the title is, what a programme lads!

lkdj2003
11-06-07, 10:45 PM
LK and EVO, go to pot tv and type in howard on the search bar then look for the programme that lasts for an hour, (howard marks tells all) i think the title is, what a programme lads!

Cheers Blue, im off to check that out now. :cowboy:

blue widow
12-06-07, 10:38 PM
did you watch it m8?

lkdj2003
13-06-07, 01:18 AM
did you watch it m8?

No i didn't have time in the end, but i am going to watch it sometime. :joint:

AyiaNapa
15-06-07, 09:26 PM
I love this place lol 'Stoner's Lounge' & 'Anything Stoner Realted' stickys boookaaa :D

Right... time to go get stoned. peace :D

blurry-vision
16-06-07, 01:48 AM
Yes I've finally gotten rid of a bastard fly twas buzzing around for days in my flat really annoying as it was one of those really fast fuckers you can never swat so I'm pleased to have killed the cunt :kill: ....:sign_thistopicsucks

AyiaNapa
16-06-07, 12:19 PM
Yes I've finally gotten rid of a bastard fly twas buzzing around for days in my flat really annoying as it was one of those really fast fuckers you can never swat so I'm pleased to have killed the cunt :kill: ....:sign_thistopicsucks

LOL nice going

blue widow
17-06-07, 03:14 PM
well guys i just picked up some super skunk earlyer so think i am going to indulge for a while!!
peace!

kosherviking
14-10-11, 05:04 PM
after 7 months of growing two plants in two pots outside in small plastic greenhouse they seem to be dying? could i have over watered them during the hot spell?

Cuda
12-04-13, 09:36 PM
Got any funny stoner moments/story's, let's hear them in here. :p

Thats a tune and half that mate.

BabyBud
12-04-13, 09:46 PM
Wow this thread is 6 years old!?!?

Pugz
12-04-13, 09:48 PM
Lol.
And wtf was this guy on wi lol

after 7 months of growing two plants in two pots outside in small plastic greenhouse they seem to be dying? could i have over watered them during the hot spell?

FoxyLady
12-04-13, 10:00 PM
Don'tcha jus lurvve bumped up threads!!! :D

DaveyJones
12-04-13, 10:05 PM
Don'tcha jus lurvve bumped up threads!!! :D

They're fun because people will start dishing out loads of advice/bashing before someone comes along and tells them it's old :D

DaEmOn
13-06-13, 08:12 PM
Lucky man.

Its been to long since i smoked some proper nice green.

Enjoy.:joint:

Nice one mate, cheers

sent from somewhere I cant remember

breakitdownrollitup
23-08-13, 09:10 PM
That's fuckin badass!

Ten likes! Lol

---
My first grow. 3x Lemon Kush, 1x White Widow x Skunk #1
http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?101699-welp-here-s-my-start-to-something-great!

"get a fuckin grip"

breakitdownrollitup
23-08-13, 11:17 PM
My last post is completely irrelevant to this topic, I thought I was in a different topic... lol. I'm not even stoned.

---
http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?101699-welp-here-s-my-start-to-something-great!

"get a fuckin grip"

mr.gr33n
23-08-13, 11:22 PM
if this is you sober, id hate to see ya stoned lol

breakitdownrollitup
24-08-13, 12:15 AM
LOL ;)

---

"get a fuckin grip"

stonedbunny
11-10-13, 08:50 PM
Niceeee, whats it like to toke mum? :stoned-smilie:

How the fuck did i end up in here i posted else where
sent from......

Beldin69
03-11-13, 06:08 PM
Canadian medical grower

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk

algie
03-11-13, 06:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akjIwpMfc3o i'm having a hendrix couple of hours, third stone from the sun was recommended to me by hawkwind. was in the captains log that came with "in search of space"

Skitzn
13-11-13, 10:23 PM
How are we all? I am a great lover of everything green. :-)

Sent from my GT-S6310T using Tapatalk

Craig1986
22-11-13, 02:36 PM
Hi all ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk

lunychi
23-11-13, 12:35 AM
Hey guys here for help growing my first plant

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

lunychi
23-11-13, 07:44 PM
Anybody mear chicago?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

matt19730_4
26-11-13, 07:48 AM
Hi all. Think I may have a we problem if any one can help...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

WanderinBloke
26-11-13, 02:49 PM
Hi all. Think I may have a we problem if any one can help...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Whatever your problem is, start your own thread about it bud and we'll see if we can help.

d. rock
01-12-13, 09:21 PM
Hello all... New grower here, 1st grow is bagseed, started with that to learn the ropes without spending any $ on seeds. So i have an unknown strain, but from the looks of it 30ish days in it seems to be an indica/sativa hybrid that is indica dominant. Anyway, I'm down to 3 from 8, cut down to 5 when I transplanted to 4 gal buckets due to space and have removed a male and a hermie since I started 12/12. Bummer but those are the ropes...

My setup is kinda cheesy, two 3 tier floor lamps with 23w cfl (100w equivalent) and a 150w has from lowes, for a first time grow with 750w but only a 288w footprint.

Soiless mix. Household fert I had laying around, 30-10-10 and 20-30-20.

Like I said for a first grow, I wanted to keep it cheap to learn the ropes...

Drop a line, say hi when you see me, and I will do the same.

Peace! Legalize! (I also run a community FB page to promote legalization here in Ohio, USA.) But I'm not here to plug... just learning to grow...

D.Rock

live, learn, and apply knowledge.

That's kinda my approach.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

piper
06-12-13, 12:34 PM
Hey all im new to the forum. Not really growing anything, just gleaning lots of Info and doing research, along with checking out galleries and admiring your craft. I havent smoked in years, but really do appreciate the plant. If/when I do start smoking again, id like to grow it myself rather than deal with anyone... for now, ill just read and enjoy. Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Old_Mr_Pipe_n_Robe
09-12-13, 10:54 AM
Hey, another newb here. :-) just doing that learning curve thing. Been arrested twice in crapsack Texas, where I was born and currently stuck, and it's been 6 whole years since I've even taken a pull! I'm so looking forward to that special time when I pop that cherry! lol. That'll be something special.

Anyways, we' re moving soon and I'm excited to finally be able to legally smoke and grow my own spiritual and recreational 'medicine'. Not to demean anyone's significant physical ailments...but to me just relaxing and putting away a good majority of my anxiety is a serious issue in my life. Kinda high strung some times..

But anyways yeah. Just here to learn a few things and lay some foundation for next year. Thanks. See ya around.

Sorry for the long involved post. 'Bla bla bla', right? :-)

B L Zbub III
11-12-13, 08:13 PM
I was morn near Chicago

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

stewiespliff
16-12-13, 12:13 AM
High Times and Great Minds.

Hello all, new to the site been on numerous times during research finally decided to sign up so I can thank and inquire where appropriate. Nor Cal native not a first timer, but I am no expert by no means. I just try to learn all sides on a topic and create my own opinion after trial and error of course.

Anyways. Just wanted to introduce my self and can't wait to get in with the community.

Currently growing
5 ladies
2x Lavender Kush
1x Chem Dawg 4
Which are about 3wks flower
1x Alien OG Kush
1x The White
Which have just be flipped to 12/12 yesterday.

Personally I don't start counting flower until there is a formation of bud, but to each is own

400w hps
Gen Hydro Flora series
1gal Smart Pots
Coco Soiless Median

Not letting me upload pics at this time

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

tha bomb
16-12-13, 11:22 AM
Hi all im a first time grower and my seedlings about to weeks old and one of my under leaves is browning and curling up what should i do

Cutton
18-12-13, 12:23 PM
Hi I'm Cutton nice to meet you all 😁
I hope to learn lots from using this so excited for my first grow.

mellowed
18-12-13, 12:28 PM
Welcome to the forum cutton :)

becoolpopcorn
19-12-13, 12:32 PM
Anybody in Ohio

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Goodbuddy
19-12-13, 12:46 PM
Anybody in Ohio...

John Kasich and Cheryl Shuman :joint:

vMAPE
30-12-13, 12:07 AM
Hi my name is vMAPE. I am from germany and i will travel with my girlfriend to Amsterdam. That's the reason because i joint this community.
Thanks for the warm welcome greetings. Sorry for my english. Please correct me, if you want to.

GoodMourning
04-01-14, 08:34 PM
Hey everyone, I'm new here, how's it going fellow cannabis lovers?

weedmanz
04-01-14, 11:39 PM
Hello. Vmape and good mourning I'm new here to. I'm from England hello cannabis world

Prop215kevin
05-01-14, 12:32 AM
Hii just joined

weedmanz
05-01-14, 12:55 AM
What's upppppp guus

weedmanz
05-01-14, 01:18 AM
Does anyone know how to make an inbreed seed stable do I back cross it,if yes how do o do that. Thx

weedmanz
05-01-14, 01:32 AM
Coffee & chocolate mmmm with a nice amnesia haze spliff

weedmanz
05-01-14, 03:39 AM
Hello anyone want to ask me a question about growing cannabis please feel free I'm not an expert but I've read a few books on marijuana horticulture.

weedmanz
05-01-14, 03:41 AM
Hi my name is vMAPE. I am from germany and i will travel with my girlfriend to Amsterdam. That's the reason because i joint this community.
Thanks for the warm welcome greetings. Sorry for my english. Please correct me, if you want to.

Hello from England hope you and your girlfriend have a nice smoke in amsterdam

weedmanz
05-01-14, 04:50 AM
Hello all... New grower here, 1st grow is bagseed, started with that to learn the ropes without spending any $ on seeds. So i have an unknown strain, but from the looks of it 30ish days in it seems to be an indica/sativa hybrid that is indica dominant. Anyway, I'm down to 3 from 8, cut down to 5 when I transplanted to 4 gal buckets due to space and have removed a male and a hermie since I started 12/12. Bummer but those are the ropes...

My setup is kinda cheesy, two 3 tier floor lamps with 23w cfl (100w equivalent) and a 150w has from lowes, for a first time grow with 750w but only a 288w footprint.

Soiless mix. Household fert I had laying around, 30-10-10 and 20-30-20.

Like I said for a first grow, I wanted to keep it cheap to learn the ropes...

Drop a line, say hi when you see me, and I will do the same.

Peace! Legalize! (I also run a community FB page to promote legalization here in Ohio, USA.) But I'm not here to plug... just learning to grow...

D.Rock

live, learn, and apply knowledge.

That's kinda my approach.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Oh you had one Hermie female. Dammm. At least you got some gals there m8, hope I get a male in my seeds as I want to create seeds. .peace

Pasty84
09-01-14, 02:50 AM
Hey all im new here was on autoflower network but I have isuss signing in or the sites down im a newbie to the grow game I needed a hobby to take up that was cheeper then scrach offs from state lottery plus I just relocated for my work so my girl and I dont have a green friend unless we drive 4 hours so when I was moving I found a ebb and flow hydro kit my buddy gave me yeara back to use but never got aroind to doing it so it sat in garage till about 2 months ago I started researching hydroponics growing was gonna try it but been having issues finding rockwool and read about autoflowers and how growing in dirt gives better taste to each plant and also most people said dirt is best bet for autos since they are more a 2 part grow then a 4 part and that point from a to b u want to have a clean no issue grow to get a high yield which I would like to do and its for me and my lady so a ounce or more id be happy per plant I have 3 autos in pots ones a week old friday and it seema to have stipped growing my second is about 3 days younger and is twice its size and the 3rd is abiut a say or two away from being the same size as my oldest and she popped up from dirt 2 days ago I will post pics after I have 10 posts on here it aeems that the site wont allow pics to be posted yet but anyone know why my oh sorry the fiedt first is a auto lemon 60 day autoflower and my second oldest is a auto jack 47 and the 3rd was a free seed I got called kannabia thai fantasy auto ferr so if anyone knows about it let me know I never heard of it before it was free and it sounds like its a autoflower but id love some info on it if anyone has any I was going to just do one plant at a time but I got nervious with my first one and germed the jack 47 cause I didnt think tje lemon was gonna sprout but of course it did the next morning and then the 3rd one I didn't tjinl was a good seed it was tiny and white so I threw it in a jiffy pot with my soil mix and it just popped out yesterday but im glad o found these forums ive gotten alpt of great knowledge from reading them now I need to ask questions so if anyone knowa why my lemon seems to have stopped growning id love ideas thanks I will ppst pics asap need ti get 10 post up first

frijolito
19-01-14, 06:16 AM
Need help plz with my two plans

bosstradamus
19-01-14, 05:49 PM
Hey I'm a newb here. How r my fellow ganja lovers

rolling king
20-01-14, 04:57 PM
baked how you doin :)

420happytoker420
28-01-14, 07:01 PM
I need help growing I'm a nube so message me with any info you can please

scotgrow
09-02-14, 05:32 PM
Hi im a reasonably new grower trying to get info on autos grown 12/12

scotgrow
09-02-14, 05:33 PM
Whats the problem il try and help

420happytoker420
09-02-14, 06:00 PM
I need to know everything

scotgrow
10-02-14, 02:39 PM
Putting my 3uk chease into flower how will smokey bear autos do on a 12/12 complete grow from seed do. Im in 50%soil50%perlite 600w hps good air flow in n out temps perfect 76-78 °f any info on this would be appreciated as im about to flip light and am weery about autos in same room .thanks peace

splintercell
11-02-14, 07:02 PM
New on here lookin forward to learning more and more...
also can anyone tell me if the leaves on my girl (power Africa) is alright? Seem to be curling up slightly around the edges but seems healthy and growin vigorously haha but any help, tips welcome thanks

splintercell
11-02-14, 07:03 PM
Won't let me upload an image :-\

Spiked
12-02-14, 12:23 AM
Gave my mate a well Spiked pipe lol, were staying in the house we were decorating and he was wearing those Hairy Monster slippers with the Claws on, as he walked out one of the rooms he turned the light off , caught out the corner of his eye his slippers, and jumped like fuck lol silly fucker thought there was a rat by his foot lo mind he was boarder line whiteying........i fucking cried laughing.

HeartlessHippie
14-02-14, 05:23 PM
Hey guys! Im gonna be flying to chicago in June,, do you think I could get wax through if i put that wax container in an ibprfean bottle? Sorry I suck at spelling 😅

Lulapops
22-02-14, 10:13 AM
Hey guys, I'm new here. My name is Lula, from Leicester in the UK. Have been a stoner now for about 10 years, I love weed! Have joined to read up on growing as I've finally decided to give it a try. Only looking for a simple set up with just a couple of plants to help me out as I'm fed up with paying more and more for not great smoke. Further to that my sources are dwindling constantly and it's becoming a right pain in the ass to get anything, time to become an independent woman. Haha.
Aside from the obvious I'm also into going to music festivals, video gaming, "nerdy" table top board games and going to gigs.

Lulapops
22-02-14, 07:58 PM
I've totally put that in the wrong place. Sorry guys, hit a link in an email and it sent me here and I introduced myself as the email advised.

fraser.price21
26-02-14, 12:26 AM
I've totally put that in the wrong place. Sorry guys, hit a link in an email and it sent me here and I introduced myself as the email advised.

Totally followed the link here too.

Lulapops
26-02-14, 12:53 AM
Totally followed the link here too.

At least you didn't post your introduction. Haha. Can't find a delete option on my tablet.

boy_indica
26-02-14, 04:16 PM
Howdy :) can I get an input?
First time grower here, hoping to get some input on my lil grow goin' on. It's been roughly 20 days. They are taking forever to grow! I have a fan that, and a Hps light right above them., flushed MG organic choice, No overwatering, ph is good, no nutes, 24/24 light sched. What's the deal? No hate please. I'm a first time grower with very limited space and resources.

mellowed
26-02-14, 04:36 PM
Howdy :) can I get an input?
First time grower here, hoping to get some input on my lil grow goin' on. It's been roughly 20 days. They are taking forever to grow! I have a fan that, and a Hps light right above them., flushed MG organic choice, No overwatering, ph is good, no nutes, 24/24 light sched. What's the deal? No hate please. I'm a first time grower with very limited space and resources.

Start a thread an get some pics up an more info mate.
Someone will help ya then.

boy_indica
28-02-14, 05:20 AM
Just ran out of Mary :(

boy_indica
28-02-14, 05:21 AM
Happy smoking to all!!!!!! ✌️

boy_indica
28-02-14, 05:22 AM
My name is cris and I love to smoke.

kush5709
20-03-14, 07:38 PM
Gave my mate a well Spiked pipe lol, were staying in the house we were decorating and he was wearing those Hairy Monster slippers with the Claws on, as he walked out one of the rooms he turned the light off , caught out the corner of his eye his slippers, and jumped like fuck lol silly fucker thought there was a rat by his foot lo mind he was boarder line whiteying........i fucking cried laughing.

256165 hi new grower here can u help me she is only 5days old and getting very tall how can I stop this my light is 1 and a 1/2 inches away is that to close plz help guys

cheezeman
30-03-14, 11:58 PM
What light are you using

cheezeman
30-03-14, 11:58 PM
And what strain

cheezeman
31-03-14, 12:01 AM
Put your lights 18 hours on and 6 hours off and what size are your pots?

alaa13
08-04-14, 01:08 PM
Hay there you are all like a brothers to me I wish we can help each other ;)

Joseph57
08-04-14, 06:07 PM
Hey all.. my name is Joe, 56, have hard card MI. USA, and have been growing a couple if years now, to supply myself with meds and weed. In 6th or 7th grow now. 6 plants this time. Grow in 4x4x7 tent using switchable dimmable 1000w plus mh/hps, generally running at 600-1000w depending on weather.

Joseph57
08-04-14, 06:08 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/09/8ezaqasu.jpg

BlueMoonLagoon
10-04-14, 05:00 AM
Hey everyone, New here and to smoking really. After a massive back surgery with rods and screws, my pain was 24/7 and I refuse to take pills.

My buddy gave some killer bud and it's been a miracle. I'm now trying to really explore as many strands as possible and take note on each and their effects.

So far I've had sour diesel, purple kush, girl scout cookie, and now Agent Orange. I also purchased some wax as well. I take pics with my phone before I smoke...kinda a hobby. Look forward to learning more.

Dave-Hester
10-04-14, 09:06 AM
Hey everyone, New here and to smoking really. After a massive back surgery with rods and screws, my pain was 24/7 and I refuse to take pills.

My buddy gave some killer bud and it's been a miracle. I'm now trying to really explore as many strands as possible and take note on each and their effects.

So far I've had sour diesel, purple kush, girl scout cookie, and now Agent Orange. I also purchased some wax as well. I take pics with my phone before I smoke...kinda a hobby. Look forward to learning more.

Welcome to the forum mate.

Took some good pics man, hope you enjoy your stay here...

All the best

Dave

newbie doobie
10-04-14, 11:35 PM
Noob here on 1st grow. Looks like I will need some help.

misty.keele
17-04-14, 08:25 PM
Hello I'm misty and I'm new just trying to get done answers I can't google lol

B.A.BARACUS
17-04-14, 08:28 PM
Hello I'm misty and I'm new just trying to get done answers I can't google lol

Hey misty.. play misty for me :)

USATXSMOKER
18-04-14, 02:02 AM
Hey im not new to the green by any means but doing my first grow. 9 girls of desil autos. Had lots of problems but after a few phone calls think I can turn it around and salvage them.

bxrjme
27-04-14, 07:52 PM
Orite guys first time grower here needing some advice, my temp is hitting 95 on average with 2x 600w lights, 2 fans, 4inch intake and 5 inch extractor. Growing from cuttings. Strain is lemon they seem like they are ok 2 days into veg but reading up ot seeems way to hot and cant bring it down

BIGBURN
30-04-14, 12:48 AM
Hi I'd like two no what price are people paying for high grade weed plz state your place and price per oz much appreciated

SirTokesAlot420
30-04-14, 01:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j9nzrmO_cg:thcleaf:

digzy
30-04-14, 01:48 AM
Check this dudes 263712. Just planted her and then look what landed on her ..ha ha

MR hYdE
30-04-14, 03:30 AM
Hi there im new to the site :) first time grower currently growing with no equipment or chems :)

BadFish
30-04-14, 05:50 AM
Orite guys first time grower here needing some advice, my temp is hitting 95 on average with 2x 600w lights, 2 fans, 4inch intake and 5 inch extractor. Growing from cuttings. Strain is lemon they seem like they are ok 2 days into veg but reading up ot seeems way to hot and cant bring it down

Do you have any ventilation on the light itself. In enclosed setups, the light seems to be a major source of heat so if you have the proper sized fans and a proper air flow/ventilation, then setting up a separate cooling system for the light might be your next step. What type of light are you using, because it sounds like you're using HPS (High Pressure Sodium) lights. If you can't achieve your desired temp with improved air flow then my advice would be to switch to led light because they produce low heat, or even fluorescents might work for a small scale grow.

Stay green buds.

jcnphigh
01-05-14, 06:53 PM
I need help my cuttings look like there dieing can someone help if I put a picture up

algie
01-05-14, 06:58 PM
only but try. post away..

jcnphigh
01-05-14, 07:02 PM
Same with me

grahdou
13-05-14, 03:48 PM
High new grower in process of flushing 3 think different how long should I flush and how do u test to see if all chems are out the plant b4 chopping?

Sopha King Stoned
16-05-14, 07:32 PM
smokin' outside my house on the patio the other day and a little tree frog jumps down onto me lap. i don't bother him he don't bother me, just me and this frog eye to eye for the whole time chillin. i miss my frog friend.

LemonFlavored
17-05-14, 03:57 PM
smokin' outside my house on the patio the other day and a little tree frog jumps down onto me lap. i don't bother him he don't bother me, just me and this frog eye to eye for the whole time chillin. i miss my frog friend.

At least we can count on Kitty to be there!!.... ya know, whenever she's there.

Make_Me_Weed
20-05-14, 07:57 AM
Hello New here just looking for help. I got my caregiver card in Michigan and my friend gave me this burnt up monster death star that has been in veg a long time. I put into flower and it's been a week and the plant it's looking much better. The root system has tripled in size and I am seeing pistils I think they are called

But hello :-D

billybud2
20-05-14, 10:25 AM
help, i got my grow in fantastic shape the buds are big and solid, problem is its getting me very very high, i thought maybe stop smoking the bubblehash, but now i appear to be twice as high, please help.

boomerand
22-05-14, 04:25 AM
Hey everyone! Here from New York City area and just trying to make some friends!

FACE
22-05-14, 10:58 AM
Welcome aboard boomer lots of guys to chat away n help u out

billybud2
22-05-14, 11:13 AM
no sun today so i think i,ll have a lazy stoner day, i done my daily exerise so is now chillin time.

Bustergonads
28-05-14, 09:10 AM
Hi guys have jumped onboard as very much a newbie to all this and hopefully make some friends and get sound advice :)

boomerand
28-05-14, 10:24 PM
Hey guys.. Im Steve and just here to make friends!

yahdabbro
28-05-14, 10:55 PM
I had a frog chillin on my hat for a good hour for the sesh then left lol

Dat Dank
28-05-14, 11:02 PM
Hi Steve, I'm new too...Welcome. What state and city do you reside? Are you a smoker, grower, or dabbler in marijuana trade?

yahdabbro
28-05-14, 11:06 PM
Hi guys have jumped onboard as very much a newbie to all this and hopefully make some friends and get sound advice :)

Greetings my friend welcome to the green family

marvel
29-05-14, 03:20 PM
Was rolling a joint in my bedroom when I was younger and heard my nan walking up the stairs so put a pillow over the joint on my lap, my nan walks in and thinks she caught me wanking! Says " oh oh sorry, your doing it are you" all shocked and backing out the room! Lol funny as fuck, bless her

Somewhat Stoned
29-05-14, 05:43 PM
In my friends ford crown Victorian, we had about 7 people in there fogging out the car. It got to the point where we could not see each other it was so foggy. Good times!

aussiegeneitcsandseeds
01-06-14, 07:51 AM
Hey guy's and gal's, names zac I'm from Australia. I'm a grower/smoker/dabber and would like to expand my growing into creating genetics. I'm here hopefully to make some new friends and learn from everyone else's personal experience :) I've just started a grow so I'll start a post tonight with pictures and hopefully get your feed back :)

LemonFlavored
01-06-14, 09:54 AM
Hey guy's and gal's, names zac I'm from Australia. I'm a grower/smoker/dabber and would like to expand my growing into creating genetics. I'm here hopefully to make some new friends and learn from everyone else's personal experience :) I've just started a grow so I'll start a post tonight with pictures and hopefully get your feed back :)

A big welcome to Aussiegeneticsandseeds from the THCTalk community.

If you're really just started a grow, you should look into the contest section of the site and check out the grow diary contest that just started. Serious prizes await!

aussiegeneitcsandseeds
01-06-14, 10:28 AM
Hey mate, thank you. I'm still trying to get use to tapatalk where is it exactly I would love to enter.

Special Branch
01-06-14, 12:02 PM
Hey mate, thank you. I'm still trying to get use to tapatalk where is it exactly I would love to enter.

Hi and welcome... the comp should be round about here
http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?117902-mega-best-diary-comp

ALaboy78
05-06-14, 12:39 AM
Hi all. Ali and Andre from the U.S. here. On the third grow and had some issue so scraped that and now just waiting for my Herbies delivery. First successful grow was Bomb Auto and it was great!

skyservant
08-06-14, 11:07 AM
Hi guys
Thx for the froum

skyservant
08-06-14, 11:18 AM
I start to grow for 3 mounth

Sopha King Stoned
09-06-14, 06:37 PM
i was standing at the front of a walgreens waiting to pay in line. i have my basket full of things and there's a man with his son behind me. i was very very high and i go to take the things outtta my basket and i hear the man say "don't touch that" i stop what i was doing and there was a long awkward pause while the cashier was waiting to ring me up, i realized that the man was talking to his son about trying to get a candy and i bursted out laughing while trying to contain myself. fucking stoners.

kindkush80
10-06-14, 11:03 AM
Sup I'm here to give info that's helped me

kindkush80
10-06-14, 11:06 AM
I wanted to post on my first forum Herbie's seeds kicks ass and has YouTube channel

kindkush80
10-06-14, 11:06 AM
Ordered 3 times great shit

ALaboy78
10-06-14, 05:47 PM
Anyone have a suggestion on telescopic/microscopic lens for looking at my plants? Not looking to spend a ton.

SlimbutShady
21-06-14, 11:27 AM
Hi everyone just starting out i know only a little having some help from tezza looking forward to my first grow

PJR71
21-06-14, 11:30 AM
Anyone have a suggestion on telescopic/microscopic lens for looking at my plants? Not looking to spend a ton.

get yerself a jewellers loupe pal at least X30,cheap as chips from ebay

PJR71
21-06-14, 11:31 AM
Hi everyone just starting out i know only a little having some help from tezza looking forward to my first grow

good luck pal,just one warning ...............this growing is highly addictive
all the best pal :barmy:

ButtyBach
26-06-14, 06:23 PM
:harvest:YO! Whats happnin, look what I been doing. Dont tell no fucker mind. Its Secret.:harvest:

Meet Sheila the Sweet Tooth Auto.

267186 267188

It kills me not to be able to show people, I wanna open the door and drag people in off the street. But never mind, theres always my THC buddies to show off too.

:weed:Heres the cola, chopped down and ready to dry.:weed:

:harvest:Mmmm, She smells so sweet. Wish I could spark a fat one up. But all good things come to those who wait.:harvest:

If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours

slowmotion
27-06-14, 12:25 AM
Think she might yield pound?267222

ButtyBach
27-06-14, 05:35 PM
Think she might yield pound?267222

She sure is a big bitch.

tjf8070
27-06-14, 10:20 PM
One of my most horrific stories...

I used to deal, not eights on the street but 150/250 lbs a month. I was young, stupid, and full of confidence. Then they came...kicked down our back door, threw a blanket over my head with a gun behind. All I remember is them yelling 'where is your 'shit''. We gave the theifs everything, and vowed to never be part of the selfish crooks ever again. Grow for yourself, maybe for your neighbor or granmum who has cancer...don't do it for money or fame...that will get you killed, do it out of love.

Just my two bits.

mully13
29-06-14, 09:29 AM
Hi how's everyone going I have some questions about my plants

wicket krick JRB
06-07-14, 03:11 AM
Hi everyone im just joining and in very need to save my plant.

wicket krick JRB
06-07-14, 03:31 AM
Hey people just joined and i have a sick plant cuz my friend told me that he put a lil bit of vodka in water and gave it to the plant is there any way i can save?

Jtun
09-07-14, 02:21 PM
Hello peoples. I am a newbie and very excited to be part of the growing experience. Any tips or insight would be appreciated.

sam.w08
10-07-14, 02:58 PM
Hey people.. im new 2 this.. looking at getting a bit of info on my 1st crop

Fingers36
10-07-14, 03:19 PM
Hey people just joined and i have a sick plant cuz my friend told me that he put a lil bit of vodka in water and gave it to the plant is there any way i can save?

What they need is a full english breakfast, sausage, egg, beans, toast, bacon, 50g per 10L.

On a serious note your mate is an idiot, you could flush them, feed with plain pH'd water, give them about 2-3x the size of you pots and give them a week to recover

Sopha King Stoned
15-07-14, 12:32 AM
I had a court date today and I saw the officer who arrested me for possession when I was 17. He gave me a smile and told me long time no see man.

Spiked
15-07-14, 08:27 PM
I just rolled a Spliff...................................

Jtun
17-07-14, 01:40 AM
I just smoked one :cool:

Psychoholic
17-07-14, 06:33 AM
Hello new guy here just stopped to say high!!!

Spiked
18-07-14, 10:31 AM
Hello new guy here just stopped to say high!!!

How high ?................

stonedbunny
18-07-14, 10:32 AM
How high ?................

Very high, high spiked :D

Psychoholic
18-07-14, 10:34 AM
Very very high lol...

lestat1974
18-07-14, 09:58 PM
Hi all. Learned how to grow reading these forums thought it was time to join. Im on my third grow now late in to veg. My first grow ( 2plants) grew awesome bud. But I screwed my last grow up, I had flicked the timer switch onto constant by accident for about a week 6 weeks into flower. Messed my buds up. It smokes but im glad I didn't buy it.

Parked420
20-07-14, 09:52 AM
Hey new all here hoping to learn new thing

pimp52341
24-07-14, 08:18 PM
Stop bye to say what up

Sopha King Stoned
24-07-14, 09:35 PM
today i cut my hair after 2 years of growing it out. i feel so free but i miss my locks already. kinda regretting it kinda not.

stonedbunny
24-07-14, 10:53 PM
today i cut my hair after 2 years of growing it out. i feel so free but i miss my locks already. kinda regretting it kinda not.

I always regret a hair cut for a few days its a big change to get used to

M_C
24-07-14, 11:50 PM
I have a #1 haircut & am trying to grow some out for a 'rat tail' for Movember... I like to be different;)

Purpchamp
16-08-14, 01:08 PM
Sup fellas Newbie here from somewhere U.S.A. Hope everyone is having a great August the clock is ticking and toking right along to October.

I do have a few strains going Some I will cross just for the hell of it and one particular strain I will be making F2 seeds ( RIOTS PURPLE DRANK) GSC(Urkel pheno x Wcd710 male)

I have A Yoda Tahoe og kush female which I will pollinate with my purple drank pollen.

I have a Northern lights #9 which I will pollinate with the purple drank. Im hoping that the purple and flavor transfers well.

I have a MORE (abnormal) that I haven't decided on yet. Her genetics are great dont know if I want to mess with them but I do have about ten more beans of her so you know what Fuck it im crossing her too. Lol I know it's some breeders like wtf dude but I have nothing to lose here or gain just a hobby of mine and I wanted my own seeds no one else has.

Hope everyone approves this message!

PJR71
16-08-14, 01:54 PM
I have a #1 haircut & am trying to grow some out for a 'rat tail' for Movember... I like to be different;)

Always love movember meself MC, last year it was the 70s porn tash, year before that... Wolverine Lol... I looked a Twat!! And that was after it was shaved off:evil:

TheHomieSmoky
18-08-14, 02:49 PM
today i cut my hair after 2 years of growing it out. I feel so free but i miss my locks already. Kinda regretting it kinda not.

no you didnt!!!

TheHomieSmoky
18-08-14, 02:50 PM
Isn't "anything stoner related" the same as "general stoner discussions?"

chufuginlookinat
18-08-14, 02:54 PM
Isn't "anything stoner related" the same as "general stoner discussions?"

Shhh mate, no one else noticed...

TheHomieSmoky
18-08-14, 03:03 PM
Shhh mate, no one else noticed...

lol, well then consider me shhhhhed

bigchuck696
23-08-14, 06:10 PM
Hey everyone

Kilo Cuzz
30-08-14, 03:33 AM
Hello everybody! I hope all is well and your feeling right. I'm new to the tapatalk forum so, please help me where I need it. I'm looking for knowledge on the cannabis industry or to just be kept up on what new among the rest of the farmers. All advice is appreciated when it comes to cannabis experience. I'm here to acquire knowledge & share what I know. I've been in the medicinal marijuana bussiness for over 10 years. Thanks for letting me be a part of your community!

raser
30-08-14, 07:02 PM
hi guys. i am new to the site and forums. currently doing a pc growbox with 1 x kush and 1 x northern lights cuttings. this is my first real attempt at growing so i have started small and easy....and cheap as funding is almost zero. box is built, plants are growing ok, and i just need a bit of input and advice to help maximise my yield and just keep the plants happy and healthy!

Somewhat Stoned
30-08-14, 07:04 PM
hi guys. i am new to the site and forums. currently doing a pc growbox with 1 x kush and 1 x northern lights cuttings. this is my first real attempt at growing so i have started small and easy....and cheap as funding is almost zero. box is built, plants are growing ok, and i just need a bit of input and advice to help maximise my yield and just keep the plants happy and healthy!

One of the best ways to get help from the community is to start a dairy :)

raser
30-08-14, 10:08 PM
Thanks Somewhat Stoned - this is my first forum as i need some help - i already made a thread about my project which is kinda like a diary but more asking for advice and showing my set up

king of kush
01-09-14, 12:04 AM
Hi guys im new look towards sharing with you guys

M_C
01-09-14, 12:11 AM
Hi king of kush, we're looking forward to meeting you :)

king of kush
01-09-14, 02:46 AM
Hi king of kush, we're looking forward to meeting you :)
Thanks i posted some pics on my current grow of skywalker in the hydroponics waterfarm ill put some more pics up there on 1st week in 12/12

volksrydas
02-09-14, 12:07 AM
Hello everybody glad to be here.

mikeb6109
03-09-14, 11:39 PM
Hey everyone looking forward to learn. Newbie outdoor grower with a couple now in flower! Planning on charging pics and learning trick. Located in Eastern Canada

breakitdownrollitup
04-09-14, 03:03 AM
The craziest thing happened last weekend. I got green sick, ended up nauseated and vomiting then had to crash. I'm sure the alcohol didn't help but I was only 4 beers deep... it blew my mind.

BoyRigga
16-09-14, 06:02 AM
Hi guys I'm new to using forums but keen to learn and get involved 😎

ohanamama420
16-09-14, 07:28 PM
Hello, Barb @ Ohana Mama's Confections in Ontario Oregon. How y'all doin?

Sopha King Stoned
17-09-14, 07:14 PM
today i found myself pondering for a good 5 minutes what hitlers last name was. then i realized hitler was his last name and his first name was adolf. pmsl

7ozs
21-09-14, 06:59 PM
Wassup, new to the fourm 🌱 💨

elijah.geller
23-09-14, 10:11 PM
Hello everyone

thomas.adair.77
26-09-14, 05:58 PM
Hi new to all this

TokeMonkey
26-09-14, 10:08 PM
Hey everyone
Gonna start my very first grow just for fun.
I'm wondering what soil would be best for an indoor autoflower and where I could purchase all the soil nutes and other shit?

Hoopei13
03-10-14, 06:09 PM
Hi just new to this forum. Posted a reply other day for first time having hovered in background. I was really anti Cannabis all my life until maybe seven years ago when I developed arthritis severely. After four years mostly off work and taking a boat load of medication for arthritis and depression I stumbled across medical cannabis while visiting my grandma in the usa. I had almost zero pain and felt allot less depressed about being ill. Came back to UK and basically started using cannabis via vaping or pipe. Year later I take no medication besides the odd paracetamol, I was on six different meds a day. . I've never felt better, about life generally too.lol. I was really anti drugs as I said said and I still am accept I know now that Frank lied to me about cannabis. I am a Dr. too but my view had changed 180 degrees and I have seen the light so to speak. I've considered becoming involved in medical campaigning soon I UK. So hi everyone and look fwd to some tips....... I've a massive old garden. ..lol.....

NYCgoonQueens
04-10-14, 01:25 PM
Hey hey peeps. Noob herr with the wife ! Canr wait to have my posts up so the pros can help me out! Lol

stoned4sure
04-10-14, 05:05 PM
Hey everyone from the states. Love the forum lost of good advice and different techniques. Im old school grower off and on for twenty years. I like reading about the new school ways. Lights fert etc. . Times are changing really fast and i have to get back up to speed.

tuhaku
04-10-14, 06:03 PM
Hi just new to this forum. Posted a reply other day for first time having hovered in background. I was really anti Cannabis all my life until maybe seven years ago when I developed arthritis severely. After four years mostly off work and taking a boat load of medication for arthritis and depression I stumbled across medical cannabis while visiting my grandma in the usa. I had almost zero pain and felt allot less depressed about being ill. Came back to UK and basically started using cannabis via vaping or pipe. Year later I take no medication besides the odd paracetamol, I was on six different meds a day. . I've never felt better, about life generally too.lol. I was really anti drugs as I said said and I still am accept I know now that Frank lied to me about cannabis. I am a Dr. too but my view had changed 180 degrees and I have seen the light so to speak. I've considered becoming involved in medical campaigning soon I UK. So hi everyone and look fwd to some tips....... I've a massive old garden. ..lol.....

If this isn't an affirmation on the benefits of medical cannabis I don't know what is.

Princessbubblegum
08-10-14, 06:29 PM
hi all daisy here ! started a grow 4 weeks ago attempting an organic low budget grow for the first time seems to be going well so far

Jingo
08-10-14, 06:57 PM
hi all daisy here ! started a grow 4 weeks ago attempting an organic low budget grow for the first time seems to be going well so far

Welcome daisy, have you posted up a diary?

Princessbubblegum
09-10-14, 09:54 PM
no I havent I dont know what one is lol

Browniebits
11-10-14, 08:10 AM
Hey everyone. New guy here. I'm here to learn about various recipes for edibles. My mom suffers from fibromyalgia, and the various vicodan, loritab, hydrocodone products don't work for her. But cannabis does. She can't smoke it, because of lung issues, so about a year ago, I made my first batch of cannabutter for her. And that worked! It lessened her pain to the point she could sleep at night. So we're always looking for new recipes to try, so far, I've only ever made brownies. So if anyone wants to share their go to recipe, it would be greatly appreciated

Princessbubblegum
11-10-14, 09:28 PM
Hey everyone. New guy here. I'm here to learn about various recipes for edibles. My mom suffers from fibromyalgia, and the various vicodan, loritab, hydrocodone products don't work for her. But cannabis does. She can't smoke it, because of lung issues, so about a year ago, I made my first batch of cannabutter for her. And that worked! It lessened her pain to the point she could sleep at night. So we're always looking for new recipes to try, so far, I've only ever made brownies. So if anyone wants to share their go to recipe, it would be greatly appreciated
hI just read your threat about fibromialga .. my mother in law also suffers from this ... what exactly did you give her to help :)

Princessbubblegum
11-10-14, 09:29 PM
Welcome daisy, have you posted up a diary?
jingo what is a diary on here ? and how would I go about making one ?

Browniebits
11-10-14, 09:42 PM
hI just read your threat about fibromialga .. my mother in law also suffers from this ... what exactly did you give her to help :)
We don't have any special strain, we can't get it out here. Just reggie. But the brownies give more of a body high, so the pain lessens considerably

Jingo
11-10-14, 09:49 PM
jingo what is a diary on here ? and how would I go about making one ?

There's an area under the general growing section where people keep diaries of their grows.

5 lb dreams from newbie
12-10-14, 11:55 AM
j>ngo youre the man and should message me lol

lightsage1
12-10-14, 03:24 PM
I once flew a plane high, light aircraft.

Most intense hour of my life.

olidogg
13-10-14, 11:54 AM
Hiii new here.
Great forum been hovering and got some good info and decided it was time to start my babies. Im germinating 2 short stuff seeds called short stuff #1 they are auto feminised so should be pretty quick and easy. The only thing im not sure about is my soil i wantes to get ji 1 & 2 then fill around a 2ltr bottle with ji1 then take the bottle out and fill the hole with Ji2 but couldnt get 1 or 2 so just got number 3. would i be able to use this all the way through my grow ?

Majed3999
14-10-14, 03:54 AM

You're my new hero

Jingo
14-10-14, 04:15 AM

I was once a passenger in a plane when the stoner pilot starts tapping the oil pressure gauge and asking if it looked low

B.A.BARACUS
14-10-14, 01:45 PM
Remembering my first joint.. Stoned in the kebab house, smiling really hard, my mate said stop grinning will ya, people will know your stoned lol..

tcspree460
15-10-14, 12:16 AM
Hello everyone!..I enjoy this forum..Im new here & was wondering if anyone can tell me of a sure proof way to pass a urine test..Im a regular daily user..Would really appreciate any help on this..thanks in advance!!!

5 lb dreams from newbie
15-10-14, 12:18 AM
Hello everyone!..I enjoy this forum..Im new here & was wondering if anyone can tell me of a sure proof way to pass a urine test..Im a regular daily user..Would really appreciate any help on this..thanks in advance!!!
man im sure theirs putty of answers for you if you put under half of thos words you wrote their in a sentence on google or bing 👍✊😊

tcspree460
15-10-14, 12:30 AM
thats the problem..too many! was hoping for someones advice or own personal exp. that was successful on this..but appreciate the suggestion

5 lb dreams from newbie
15-10-14, 08:25 AM
thats the problem..too many! was hoping for someones advice or own personal exp. that was successful on this..but appreciate the suggestion
ok well heres my version kjnd of sort of drink lots of water make sure you arent out of shape and fat have lots og muscle and should pass faurly quickly...chest if youre going for a job research jobs similar like what urine test tyey use and buy it and make sure you can pass before agreeing to urine test

5 lb dreams from newbie
15-10-14, 08:26 AM
so i ended up with a little bit over an ounce :/ idc lol ill just learn to conserve since u dont fancy buying from dealers

tcspree460
15-10-14, 08:32 AM
this test is for a medical appt. & was wanting advice on ways to pass thc results

5 lb dreams from newbie
15-10-14, 05:04 PM
you can buy a test at pharmacy and see if you pass..

tcspree460
15-10-14, 06:45 PM
No need lol..already know I wouldn't..but thank you

peverleyadam
21-10-14, 04:17 PM
Any one know where to get sum grass in benidorm

Sopha King Stoned
22-10-14, 06:01 PM
Was moving recently driving around a uhaul and me and some buddies hotboxed it and got lost for 40 minutes cause we were all to stubborn to stop and call for directions.

Sopha King Stoned
22-10-14, 06:07 PM
Anyone even fallin asleep mid joint, and woke up with a bud hole somewhere?

Princessbubblegum
23-10-14, 07:51 AM
do you know the day you are to be tested ? i would just take someone elses urine with you

tcspree460
23-10-14, 08:57 AM
Hi Daisy...that's not an option I have...but appreciate!

tcspree460
23-10-14, 09:04 AM
I was actually looking for a safe but effective supplement or something similar to eliminate or lower the thc level dramatically!...thanks you, any help would be very much appreciated!!

Fitz74
23-10-14, 09:32 AM
Hay guys, newbie on here love the fact there is a place for like minded people to share info and chat.

Bubble_me_timbers
26-10-14, 05:15 PM

If you google there is a method involving fibre and orange juice. I can't quite remember as I looked into it for a friend who was in jail and came across some. I think it might be drinking lots of orange juice to flush your system then eat alot of fibre and fat just before the test so any remaining cannabis in the system clings to the fat and doesn't come out in the piss, look it up I've forgotten the proper ins and outs of it.

tcspree460
26-10-14, 10:39 PM
thanks alot..appreciate the info 🎃

buddman
29-10-14, 02:56 PM
New to the forum. I have been reading conversations and learning alot. Im not a new grower but love to learn..,I have only 1 question for now. Is Royal Queen Seed a reputable source for Autos?

5 lb dreams from newbie
30-10-14, 12:55 AM
New to the forum. I have been reading conversations and learning alot. Im not a new grower but love to learn..,I have only 1 question for now. Is Royal Queen Seed a reputable source for Autos?
royal queen is mixed but ive never heard a bad review just decent to great if that helps

buddman
30-10-14, 09:12 PM
Yes thank you. New question...is it ok to dust my soil with hormodin 1 and mix well to help encourage root growth throughout..?

Gnug420
02-11-14, 12:14 PM
Hey everyone, A General hydro grower here ( I grow other things as well as Choof) Currently running... Indoors -10 autopots, 125w CFL 4x4 Grow tent, 30+ Dtw's and a DWC bubble bucket. Outdoor- appro approx 10 outdoor plants scattered over 50 km of state forestry ;) feel free to ask for advice on anything!

smokeout14
05-11-14, 04:16 AM
Hello. I'm new to this forum and I am also a rookie at growing my own cannabis. I have been growing my lil bundle of joy for over a month now. I am not aware of the strain by any means. I do have a small concern, normally the leaves on a cannabis plant have 5+ fingers or more. Well mine has 3 but and is reached its 5th node and looking very healthy. Is this normal at all? Any advice would help thank you in advance.

5 lb dreams from newbie
05-11-14, 12:02 PM
Hello. I'm new to this forum and I am also a rookie at growing my own cannabis. I have been growing my lil bundle of joy for over a month now. I am not aware of the strain by any means. I do have a small concern, normally the leaves on a cannabis plant have 5+ fingers or more. Well mine has 3 but and is reached its 5th node and looking very healthy. Is this normal at all? Any advice would help thank you in advance.
no biggy treat like a normal plant nutrient water sunlight...

smokeout14
05-11-14, 03:21 PM
Will do, thank you

boobiehunt
06-11-14, 05:09 PM
Hey guys! Im an avid pot toker and really take pride in my rolls ;) Joined up to chill like a true blazer* with u lovleh folks xx

boobiehunt
06-11-14, 05:10 PM
P.s. i just wonderd, how many of you like nirvana..b52's n that? Its good to listen to while high i think

Sopha King Stoned
06-11-14, 05:28 PM
everyone check out the new thc talk podcast. more to come very soon too!

rockhopper
06-11-14, 05:35 PM
Hey everyone, A General hydro grower here ( I grow other things as well as Choof) Currently running... Indoors -10 autopots, 125w CFL 4x4 Grow tent, 30+ Dtw's and a DWC bubble bucket. Outdoor- appro approx 80 outdoor plants scattered over 50 km of state forestry ;) feel free to ask for advice on anything!

I have a question! have you read this forums rules at all? :blush:

boobiehunt
06-11-14, 07:49 PM
Hey leave him alone hey :) hey gnug!

Fabrease
10-11-14, 02:57 PM
Hello everyone :-) would anyone like to give me some tips regarding tents and equiptment?

johnathonh58
11-11-14, 07:47 AM
Hey guys ..new to the forum,a good friend recommended that I hop on to get more info for a plant that I started outside and brought it cuz I was worried about the weathering conditions ,now I have a 300 watt indoor grow lamp and was wondering how far I would need the light to be above for it not to kill it like it has already to my brother other 10 plants ....also I haven't messed with the soil ,just some stuff I got in my backyard and I have to say it looks pretty healthy ....I really want it to thrive but IM new to the game ...any tips ,anything would help ,thanks

49Boss
11-11-14, 09:29 AM
Hello everyone. . I'm New here and about to get my first growbox and do my first grow!... Can't wait! !... I'll be posting once I get started cause I could use all the help I can get. .. lol. .

NYCgoonQueens
11-11-14, 02:10 PM
Toke up or shut up lol

boobiehunt
13-11-14, 06:18 PM
Mmmmm haze on ma lips. Tastes goood brothers haha

Gnug420
14-11-14, 04:37 AM
Sorry if I offended anyone with my extreme growing habits ^_^ thanks @boobiehunt

Oxy
14-11-14, 04:59 AM
if you grow so much why boast about it?? gives personal.growing.web.site bad name. this place is going to the dogs i swear ,.. cashcropper!!

Hey everyone, A General hydro grower here ( I grow other things as well as Choof) Currently running... Indoors -10 autopots, 125w CFL 4x4 Grow tent, 30+ Dtw's and a DWC bubble bucket. Outdoor- appro approx 80 outdoor plants scattered over 50 km of state forestry ;) feel free to ask for advice on anything!

5 lb dreams from newbie
14-11-14, 05:50 AM
if you grow so much why boast about it?? gives personal.growing.web.site bad name. this place is going to the dogs i swear ,.. cashcropper!!
i wouldent consider it bad that he is cash cropping i wouldent mind if he parsay cashcropped in his backyard and used organics then id be a happy toker but you done bad when you sqy you grow 80 plants across state forestry

Gnug420
14-11-14, 07:52 AM
I grow for myself too pay the bills and have a smoke all year round. Not cashcropping. I grow on public land because it's smarter than having a gynormouse crop on my property. And besides it should be 100% legal anyways. And 3 someone has to grow it lol

Gnug420
14-11-14, 07:54 AM
Chill and have a bowl haha I'm not alcapone , I'm a normal guy with lots of seeds!

B.A.BARACUS
14-11-14, 08:02 AM
I grow for myself too pay the bills and have a smoke all year round. Not cashcropping. I grow on public land because it's smarter than having a gynormouse crop on my property. And besides it should be 100% legal anyways. And 3 someone has to grow it lol

You grow to pay the Bills?🌿 that's cash cropping is it not? Have you read the rules?

5 lb dreams from newbie
14-11-14, 08:12 AM
Chill and have a bowl haha I'm not alcapone , I'm a normal guy with lots of seeds!

i understand that you grow to pay the bills and if its anything that be considered a second income 18k+ and selling good bit then it looks bad and i mean i kind of understand what your viewpoint is but think about the big picture if police discover a good but of plabts its no bueno for people like you and me who want it to get legalized :( lol js although i wouldent care if it were 10 or 20 plabts although i dont even know how you take care of 80 plants?! sounds like you would need a partner js

The budda
14-11-14, 08:15 AM
Bro it's a bit like the don't tell lol if your selling say fuck all and no one will know
Best of luck but we have rules man and we are all obliged to run with it what makes thc talk what it is.

Gnug420
14-11-14, 08:23 AM
Sorry fellas didn't mean to break any rules!, Im just keen to share what I know and was gonna do a diary of the plants but obviously not :/ I do manage to look after them all with only 2 of us ! :) peace and pie y'all :p

Growing_Koi
14-11-14, 09:05 AM
There is a massive hate here of "Cashcroppers". I for one don't hate them as it was only my last grow that made self sustainable. Without cash croppers in the UK I would of had nothing to buy and therefore nothing to smoke!! However discussing it on here is against the rules. So take note fella..... Read da rules!!

Certainly share your grows but just the ones at home with 9 or less plants (I think thats the rule might have changed as I have been away) No discussion of your scattered farms. Which in my opinion is riskier than having them at home. All it takes is someone to report finding a plant, then the authorities sit on it waiting for you to pop along and tend it... Just a theory though!!

Peace

5 lb dreams from newbie
14-11-14, 03:33 PM
There is a massive hate here of "Cashcroppers". I for one don't hate them as it was only my last grow that made self sustainable. Without cash croppers in the UK I would of had nothing to buy and therefore nothing to smoke!! However discussing it on here is against the rules. So take note fella..... Read da rules!!

Certainly share your grows but just the ones at home with 9 or less plants (I think thats the rule might have changed as I have been away) No discussion of your scattered farms. Which in my opinion is riskier than having them at home. All it takes is someone to report finding a plant, then the authorities sit on it waiting for you to pop along and tend it... Just a theory though!!

Peace
I dont think the authorities would do that dont they always jyst burn them and leave quickly?

Growing_Koi
14-11-14, 04:38 PM
I dont think the authorities would do that dont they always jyst burn them and leave quickly?

I have no idea as I grow what I need in my loft lol Not worth a risk to me though..

WrHino
14-11-14, 05:44 PM
Looking for some help to find out what's wrong with my plants, can anyone give me a little help?

Growing_Koi
14-11-14, 05:46 PM
Looking for some help to find out what's wrong with my plants, can anyone give me a little help?

Welcome dude to the forum dude. A bit more info may be required here.

Peace

WrHino
14-11-14, 05:51 PM
Welcome dude to the forum dude. A bit more info may be required here.

Peace
I've been using a 250MH for veg and now a 600HPS. Plagron lightmix and nutrients, starting to see what looks like a rusty color on some leaves, not spots but lines going down the leaf

Growing_Koi
14-11-14, 05:57 PM
I am a hydro man myself dude. Sounds like over feeding though hard to tell without pics. I am sure someone will be along to steer you right but a flush would not do any harm. Look out for MrG I think his signature has a link that shows all deficiency's.

All the best with it.

GreenReaperMMJ
14-11-14, 11:38 PM
Long time reader, First time grower... HI!

I'm just sitting here
Thinking I'm the scientist, with my pen and my pad
But I'm really the mouse in the lab, and I can't resist
Dissecting these words on a slab
without a hypothesis
no conclusion I have

3 unknown bag seed plants, 6 Cotton Candy clones and 4 Skywalker clones under 2 x 1000K MH 18/6 then 2 x 1000k HPS 12/12 in a 5x10 homemade tent with CAP ebb and gro filled with Maxibloom Lucas formula. Week 3.