PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother

WTL
22-06-07, 09:04 PM
What's your view's guy's and girl's?

Now me, I love to hate it, been quite good this year a nice little twist with the 100k, plus somthing nice to look at when the weather is good.;)

But apart from that I spend most of my time cringing while i watch it.

asci
22-06-07, 09:46 PM
I'm upset, and, I have to say disappointed you of all people brought this up.. :( tis a sad day...

WTL
22-06-07, 09:55 PM
I'm upset, and, I have to say disappointed you of all people brought this up.. :( tis a sad day...

I know but i'm stoned the g/f is watching the shite, just jibbing :sorry: :sign_thistopicsucks:ban::bong:

asci
22-06-07, 10:03 PM
the damage is done.... respect has been lost. Nothing more to say. :(

blurry-vision
22-06-07, 10:37 PM
LOL...:smokie: THATS ALL I CAN SAY..:sign_thistopicsucks :ban: :smokie:

WTL
22-06-07, 10:42 PM
LK could you change my user title to "The discgraced" or "The fallen" I think it's only right after bringing up the evil that is BB.

blurry-vision
22-06-07, 10:55 PM
LK could you change my user title to "The discgraced" or "The fallen" I think it's only right after bringing up the evil that is BB.

Nice one WTL, you're getting better...:guitar:

lkdj2003
23-06-07, 01:41 AM
Lol, i can't stand it myself. I see enough of that shyt in day to day life, i don't feel i want to watch it again when i could be on here toking a fat one instead. lol :bigjoint:

I really can't see what all the people see in it, they seem to be fixed to it. :confused:

sweetsinner
23-06-07, 06:49 AM
I'm not sure either why BigBrother floats peoples boats..
I have managed to avoid this years like the plague! :D

blue widow
23-06-07, 10:11 AM

VERY!! ppl how much is this world f*cked up when folk get a buzz watching other folk sit about a house all day bitching n sh*t , sorry ppl but i aint a big bro fan and never have been, just my opinion

blue widow
23-06-07, 10:12 AM

hahahaha good one m8

asci
23-06-07, 10:28 AM

ok, you have made up a little ground but boy have you got some work ahead. :)

I have enjoyed bb in the past when it was good (the one when they split the room in two, classic evil stuff played on the housemates) but the past few years have just not been worthy of my time.

lkdj2003
23-06-07, 11:11 AM
I'm not sure either why BigBrother floats peoples boats..
I have managed to avoid this years like the plague! :D

Lol, we could always put a cam up in your house for 6 months and stream it live on here....now im sure we would get some very good viewing....:guitar::smokie::joint: :D

Midnight Toker
23-06-07, 11:24 AM
Maybe we should have "Big P the webcam" ... I'm sure it'd be more interesting than the twats that go on that crap on the TV.

WTL ... what can i say .. I'm dissapointed in you ... Might have to do a little re-training. :stroke_chin:

WTL
23-06-07, 11:28 AM
ok ok guy's I'm sorry, but in my defence I was very stoned at the time of posting that, the g/f was sat watching it and I was very bored, needed an outlet for my stoned rambleing.

And yes the shame of bringing it up is almost to much to bear.

Mum
23-06-07, 11:39 AM
I hate Big Brother so much, it's probably best not to get me started. I'll start foaming at the mouth and ranting for hours...
I say, lock the doors. The new housmate can be nerve gas, everyone's a winner then... Well not everyone in the house, more the rest of society. :kill:

lkdj2003
23-06-07, 11:41 AM
ok ok guy's I'm sorry, but in my defence I was very stoned at the time of posting that, the g/f was sat watching it and I was very bored, needed an outlet for my stoned rambleing.

And yes the shame of bringing it up is almost to much to bear.

Ok, we let you off aslong as you run around your neighbourhood 6 times in your boxers singing "free Nelson Mandela". :guitar: :D

WTL
23-06-07, 11:45 AM
Ok, we let you off aslong as you run around your neighbourhood 6 times in your boxers singing "free Nelson Mandela". :guitar: :D

Bet you want it on video as well dont you, you dirty perv, LOL.

lkdj2003
23-06-07, 11:51 AM
Bet you want it on video as well dont you, you dirty perv, LOL.

Of course of course, then we can pause it on the big screen... :eek: :evil: :D

Midnight Toker
23-06-07, 11:56 AM
Well i cant Have WTL having more posts than me so i gotta do this one to keep up !

ASCI, Blue widow & myself are on the chat if you wanna join us