PDA

View Full Version : Smuggling weed into festivals. Ideas please.

TooOldForThis
20-06-10, 07:22 PM
Off to a festival Tuesday.
For once I have enough weed to last me all week :)
I'd be gutted if the Goons took it off me on the way in.
I have a few ideas of my own as to how to go about it...but always happy to hear new ones!
I'll be carting a rucksac, and a sack trolley full o' stuff...so hiding places a plenty....but not enough to fool a sniffy dog :)

CockRoach
20-06-10, 07:25 PM
the anal cavity is a good choice - i recommend using some KY or baby oil for ease of passage
cock

i used to take the brill cream from the tub and load it up with well wrapped weed and cover it back p with the brill
cock

cannamancan
20-06-10, 07:40 PM
U can get those little gadgets that push backy in to empty fags, mix ur backy and weed and get 1 of those they sell them at all pound shops , I use to use them for going in clubs .

cannamancan
20-06-10, 07:46 PM
the anal cavity is a good choice - i recommend using some KY or baby oil for ease of passage
cock

i used to take the brill cream from the tub and load it up with well wrapped weed and cover it back p with the brill
cock
My m8 uses body butter to stash shit when he goes abroad.

CockRoach
20-06-10, 07:48 PM
body butter? what is he some kinda woofter or summin lolingtons

Icon
20-06-10, 07:50 PM
Its very rare to see Sniffer dogs at Festivals but it does happen.
usually you will park up and then make your way into the festival so leave the drugs in the car until you are setup at your campsite then you will have an idea of the searches etc. if the worst comes to the worst you and a mate can meet at a point either side of the perimeter fence and chuck it over.
If its Glasto your going to then do not use the motorway services near Glasto as they have sniffer dog searches in operation there.

cannamancan
20-06-10, 07:52 PM
body butter? what is he some kinda woofter or summin lolingtons

It's his birds lmao , brill cream are u some kind of teddy boy? Lmao

Pink_tiger
20-06-10, 08:00 PM
We go leeds festival every year and always take a few oz. we have never had it taken off us yet. Always split ya gear up and go in a few groups so if one does get searched then ya dont loose it all. put it in a bag in a bag in a bag in a bag (if ya get the idea) then stick it in something inconspicous like shoved right in the bottom of a welly or in a food packet :) good luck

CockRoach
20-06-10, 08:16 PM
It's his birds lmao , brill cream are u some kind of teddy boy? Lmao

You forgot about the KY lol
and its brill cream god damn you man!! its a brittish institution!!!
what do u use - nicky clarke hair gum for men who wear thier females thongs?
gf's my arse lolingtonville
cock

cannamancan
20-06-10, 08:22 PM
I'm bald and not through choice , thanks for rubbing that in lol , the last time I could get away with styling my hair having a wedge and a centre parting was the hight of fashion . Omg I'm only 34 aswell .
Ps if u used any thing like brill cream then u wr bent as a 9 bob note.

CockRoach
20-06-10, 08:25 PM
just had a vision of russ abbot doing the hamlet cigar adds - or was rab c nesbit that done them?cant remember now - anyways i feel your for you c'man being bald kinda rules out any future lovemaking for you and you have my deepest sympathys
cock

cannamancan
20-06-10, 08:27 PM
I never last long enough to call it love making anyway lol

CockRoach
20-06-10, 08:31 PM
ahhh a man of my own heart lol i know what ya mean mate im like "£44.99 that ramping rabbit cost me you ungratefull cow"
cock

yoko2009
20-06-10, 08:31 PM
yeah i wouldnt worry about it everywhere i go i take weed with me! what i would say is roll a shit loads of joints ready. there is nothing worse than having to skin up outside at a festival with the wind going and shit! just fill a 10 cig box and slam it down your undies. Iv been to shit loads of festivals and i dont think iv seen one sniffer dog!

cannamancan
20-06-10, 08:34 PM
yeah i wouldnt worry about it everywhere i go i take weed with me! what i would say is roll a shit loads of joints ready. there is nothing worse than having to skin up outside at a festival with the wind going and shit! just fill a 10 cig box and slam it down your undies. Iv been to shit loads of festivals and i dont think iv seen one sniffer dog!

Fuck me yoko simple yet effective lol , how easy wr that , and wrap it in cling film to mask the smell job done.

cannamancan
20-06-10, 08:36 PM
ahhh a man of my own heart lol i know what ya mean mate im like "£44.99 that ramping rabbit cost me you ungratefull cow"
cock

I got my birds from amsterdam and it's still sat in her cupboard lol.

yoko2009
20-06-10, 08:38 PM
The best ways are always the simplest ways mate and the cling films also a good idea! iv smuggled more narcotics into events and abroad than Howard Marks hehe

p.s. for any old bill reading this im joking of course................chill out before you go running to the sergeant!

PG
20-06-10, 08:46 PM
Buy two jars of coffee, 1 large, 1 normal size. Carefully cut the foil lid off the large jar, keeping it in a circle. Open the small jar and remove half the contents, put your wrapped half oz inside the jar and surround with coffee. Take the large foil lid, carefully glue it on the top of the small jar and cut the access away with a Stanley. All safely stashed away in an unopened jar of coffee ;)

It's probably not necessary, you'd have to be very unlucky to have weed taken from you on the gate at Glastonbury.

cannamancan
20-06-10, 08:56 PM
Buy two jars of coffee, 1 large, 1 normal size. Carefully cut the foil lid off the large jar, keeping it in a circle. Open the small jar and remove half the contents, put your wrapped half oz inside the jar and surround with coffee. Take the large foil lid, carefully glue it on the top of the small jar and cut the access away with a Stanley. All safely stashed away in an unopened jar of coffee ;)

It's probably not necessary, you'd have to be very unlucky to have weed taken from you on the gate at Glastonbury.

Honestly Percy u should write a book with your knolege , I don't want to sound gay or ass kissy but u know loads of usefull shit man.

Icon
20-06-10, 08:58 PM
Be Warned at Glasto they carry out lots and lots of searches, these may be primarily to make sure there is no glass brought on to the site but i have seen countless rucksacks been emptied there, so dont be so naieve as to just stick it in the middle of a sleeping bag cos you could end up unlucky
Its best down your pants after you make sure there is no sniffer dogs about.

Wow I never realised so many people were so para about getting drugs into festis

yoko2009
20-06-10, 09:45 PM
Hire a private plane and parachute into the festival smoking a big spliff land on the stage do a song or 2 and then mingle into the crowd.....easy

TooOldForThis
21-06-10, 10:34 PM
Thanks to all, some great ideas.:)
I am going to go with the following....
Best stuff....hidden in a bottle (not glass) of ketchup
Next best.... inside a tent pole, and the end plugged with soil.
3rd best.... in the battery compartment of the camera.
4th, and 'sacrificial' if searched in the tobacco tin.
I know the last one is a bit obvious, but the thinking behind it, is if I get searched, then they may turn that up and leave it at that..
Whaddya think?
Still, plenty of time to amend ideas before Big Chill ;)
And I cant believe Im so paranoid about it...never even had a hint of a search on previous occasions.
Once again, thanks for the great ideas.

cannamancan
21-06-10, 10:41 PM
The tent pole is a good 1

yoko2009
22-06-10, 12:23 AM
seriously mate i think your looking far to into it! the more places you stash it the more places they have to find it! it doesnt matter if they find your good or shit stuff if they find it your getting turfed! get the whole lot cling film it and wear a nice tight pair of undies to keep it in check, you can also use an elastic band and wrap it to you gonads for extra security but not to tight or they might drop off! i tell you another i use quite a few times if you wear a beanie hat not one of those that fits tight to your head but a floppy one just put it all on your head under the hat! they never ask you to remove your hat! but the bollox is definatly the safest

Ganesha
22-06-10, 12:32 AM
Up the arse, I'd say. But then I don't. Always been able to score abroad, me.

/smug/

Ariadne
22-06-10, 12:45 AM
My son has stuck his in the middle of a tube of pringles which he carefully resealed then wrapped loads of his clothes around. I think they were cheese and onion. :-)

Icon
22-06-10, 11:07 AM
Like Yoko says dont think to deep, I suppose its a thread and all that so you get loads of ideas but its all well and good with all the suggestions though it really is quite simple.

DO NOT have some in your tin this is a big no no, cos it gives them reason to hand you over to the police.

Keep it simple and if poss do a recky for the outside chance there are sniffer dogs about.

bubbs
22-06-10, 12:24 PM
there were flipping sniffer dogs at the stones this year!!! luckly for me i think he was just a trainee :) he wasnt a very good sniffer dog is all i can say :) i stashed mine in a sealed bag, ready rolles as i hate rolling in the wind too, then i put it in the hood of my berghaus jacket and rolled the hood back up into the collar, then rolled the coat up, put it on top of my bag, so i lifted it out so they could see the rest of my bag, i got in no problem :)

bennymuso
22-06-10, 07:12 PM
I suggest you put all your weed in one big phat Jamican style Joint, walk up to the geezers at the gate, spark up the blifffter in his mug and say.......

Nice day ain't it.

Now let me past sir, your bloking my sunlight.

Gary420
22-06-10, 08:21 PM
i'd put that joint out in your eye mate and put in in my back pocket for the way home if i was at the gate and u tried that shit

yoko2009
22-06-10, 08:31 PM
i'd put that joint out in your eye mate and put in in my back pocket for the way home if i was at the gate and u tried that shit

i think you would get in trouble if you did that and would be out of a job!

Gary420
22-06-10, 08:44 PM
Fuck the job i'd b only b there for the festival anyway, or id get my mates to cover me and say it fell in his eye as i huckled him to the ground for trying to run past. make some shit up

yoko2009
22-06-10, 08:49 PM
i think there might be a few witnesses at a festival mate!

Gary420
22-06-10, 08:52 PM
i'd huckle him to the ground then stick it in his eye and say he dragged me down, it would happen to fast for anyone to see, or id just say fuck the job and stick it in his eye either way yoko its going in his eye

GreenGhirl
22-06-10, 09:08 PM
When I went to T in the Park last year I just had it my weed in the bottom of my bag with my grinder etc and dragged the bag through didnt see any sniffer dogs and just rolled my joints in the tent and when in the arena sat down where ever I was standing and roll as the randoms I got a smoke with would help out :laugh:

a13x
22-06-10, 09:10 PM
oh no bennymuso is back :(
dont put weed in bacci tin its too obvious a place

yoko2009
22-06-10, 09:38 PM
i'd huckle him to the ground then stick it in his eye and say he dragged me down, it would happen to fast for anyone to see, or id just say fuck the job and stick it in his eye either way yoko its going in his eye

looks like your that determined to stick it in his eye nothing will stop you! i really hope your not on duty at any festivals i go to hehe

cannamancan
22-06-10, 09:55 PM
So , it's going in his eye then ? Lol.

Gary420
22-06-10, 11:54 PM
defo in the eye, if joey barton can do it i can do it. was his in the eye or another location?

Icon
30-06-10, 12:36 PM
Well Just about recovered from Glastonbury.
There were pretty strict searches going in on the wednesday and a few people were getting rumbled
The Main reason they are carrying out the searches is to prevent Glass on the site and this is the same at nearly every festival i have been to.
No sign of sniffer dogs.
It was a great festi as ever. i never moan when it rains there but F**k me was it hot

http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=15587

yoko2009
30-06-10, 12:37 PM
Yeeeaaahhhh cool as fuck

Icon
30-06-10, 02:59 PM
Was gonna bid Wrams 9p for you but bugger it i will up it to 11p now

feedtheheed
30-06-10, 08:17 PM
triple bagged in smell prove bags you can get from most online head shops and stuff it down your boxers i keep a pair that is tight round the legs so it dont slip out not the baggy type of boxers

Pink_tiger
30-06-10, 09:10 PM
WooHoo fellow leeds fester! We go every year :D dont camp with the riff raff though, guest all the way for us :P i joking by the way your not riff raff :D

Icon
30-06-10, 09:18 PM
9th Anniversary this year carnt wait
I am the riff raff btw lol

Pink_tiger
30-06-10, 09:27 PM
Ah so it was you who had the police dogs out last year then :D meenwhile we sat by our campfire and listened to the ruccass :P

im not realy a snob we do still slum it

Icon
30-06-10, 10:06 PM
I was there at the last 1 at temple newsam right where the bogs were getting trashed absolute carnage, and we have had some fun and games over the years at Bramham usually in the yellow camp which is now blue for some strange reason but always Green in our Camp:weed:

Pink_tiger
01-07-10, 10:45 PM
lol yeah i went to 2005 too. Cant remember much TBH cos back then i did smoke :stoned-smilie:
I do remember the riots starting and the sound of bangs and police dogs barking in the background :D good times. Last year was fun. i dont think i stopped drinking for 5 days. We went on the weds and left on monday :P

omzz187
03-07-10, 08:38 PM
get a smelly proof bag, stash it in your balls. spray with alot of lynx. you should be fine, i fink there will be hardly any feds at most places.

toucan
04-07-10, 04:06 PM
I work at a lot of festivals. When you buy a ticket you are bound by their terms and conditions, not the usual search laws which apply outside. As a general rule it is only the security staff who can search but are unable to search in underwear that you are wearing. Therefore this is the ONLY sensible place to hide a stash. If you are found with anything you are likely to be passed on for a cavity search, depending on the festival. Having said that, it all depends on the brief (or the zealousness) given to the search teams. One medium sized festival I work at will turn a blind eye to even generous amounts for personal consumption, places like glastonbury are very strict (even though I was camped in the security compound this year I took in a good quarter. Don't need to worry about stewards, if we see anything we will say to keep it hidden as if we can see it, so can others and you are asking for trouble. All depends on the festie as I say, a month ago a punter who took in too much at a really chilled festie gave me about half ounce when he was leaving which he didn't have time to smoke, was on duty!

Muller
04-07-10, 04:18 PM
In my pockets, rucksack, wrapped up in my tent, IMO it's not to hard getting drugs into festies :)
I no what you mean about glastonbury and the glass bottles Icon, I had loads of pear cider in glass bottles and I mean loads and also loads of water in plastic, when we went throiugh the gate I had to decide between the water and the pear cider, so I thought to myself, which one do I need to survive most, because we got there a week early and left a week after it had started and I thought Cider, so out goes all the water and pear cider goes into the plastic water bottles. lost about £20 - £30 worth of pear cider altogether.

Peace :joint: