PDA

View Full Version : bio bizz shelf life

The Green Man
19-03-08, 07:58 PM
does anyone know how long bio bizz grow and bloom will last before its unusable? I've got some that's been sitting for about two years and i dunno whether to use it or not

its been stored in a cold dark loft btw
cheers
Richie

BomShiva
20-03-08, 06:36 AM
If you kept it dark and cool richie it will be fine mate.

Ive had a 10 ltr bottle of top max once that took me over 3 years to use was fine.

Bom!

organix
20-03-08, 09:43 AM
I've got a bottle of grow from 2006 and its still fine, take the lid off and have a whiff to see whether it smells off and if not then it should be good.:)

The Green Man
20-03-08, 06:36 PM
nice one, cheers guys

the grow formula STINKS anyway lol, i've got hesi nutes but i'd rather use the bio bizz till i get the hang of this growing lark

THC Shark
20-03-08, 10:49 PM
If you kept it dark and cool richie it will be fine mate.

Ive had a 10 ltr bottle of top max once that took me over 3 years to use was fine.

Bom!

whoa, that 10ltr bottle must have cost an arm and a leg. Bio Bizz rocks though I must say:rock:

Fruitcake
25-03-08, 05:12 PM
I just started so only just started buying nutes and I bought Biobizz grow, will get the flowering stuff soon too. Good to know it lasts so long.

Im surprised you have to use to little of it though in water. 2-4 ml to a litre of water! This stuff is going to last a good long while! Well worth the money.

marijuanamat
28-03-08, 12:58 PM
I've had a 5L bottle of grow & bloom for 2 years and thats still fine.