PDA

View Full Version : a yearor two air bud cure

nydiesel
11-07-10, 11:53 PM
I stumbled across a box today... I opened it and found loads of air bud from a old grow, it was abnormally crap so I scrapped it and was meant to throw it away.....

Just tried some and it's pretty spinny lol! :bigjoint:

http://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/ancient_air_bud.jpg

Should I put it through a mesh or bubble bag for hash or smoke it as it is?? I'm not too sure what to do with bud this old....

Ny,

Pink_tiger
11-07-10, 11:57 PM
thats ace lol. wel done on storing it for that long and not getting a box of mould :)

nydiesel
12-07-10, 12:01 AM
thats ace lol. wel done on storing it for that long and not getting a box of mould :)

Thank you lol,

It's dried like one of those flat pressed flowers in a book, poke it and it will disintegrate! easy to crumble but still sticky due to thc glands. odd tbh smells a bit like grapefruit mixed with cardboard.

Ny,

Pink_tiger
12-07-10, 12:04 AM
hmmmmmm grapefruit/cardboard. your not selling it to me tbh hun :P does it smoke ok?

nydiesel
12-07-10, 12:12 AM
hmmmmmm grapefruit/cardboard. your not selling it to me tbh hun :P does it smoke ok?

lol yea it smokes fine, not harsh which is surprising after drying this long. I am really tempted to get a bubble bag but I have no idea how ancient thc will fair after being whizzed around a bucket of ice lol.

Ny,

Pink_tiger
12-07-10, 12:17 AM
hmmmm you got a microscope?

ViK
12-07-10, 03:25 PM
I've bubbled similar kinda stuff... got one of my best hash results from it too.

ISO would work as well if you don't fancy the outlay.

nydiesel
12-07-10, 05:51 PM
I've bubbled similar kinda stuff... got one of my best hash results from it too.

ISO would work as well if you don't fancy the outlay.

Awesome m8 just what I wanted to hear, I had a look at the trichs through a loupe and they seem fine, no mold no dust, minimal hairs.

Will look at ordering a bubble bag set over the next few days, i'll update when done!

Ny,

Eggbox
12-07-10, 06:35 PM
I'd get myself a few cans of butane and make some honey oil out of that! It'd be knockout stuff for sure :bong:

nydiesel
12-07-10, 08:53 PM
I'd get myself a few cans of butane and make some honey oil out of that! It'd be knockout stuff for sure :bong:

I would probably kill myself in the process mate, i'm not too savvy with compressed gasses .... haha

Ny,

Muller
12-07-10, 08:58 PM
Put that in your pipe and smoke it, lol. It's nice little Brucie bonus you found there, run some lighter gas through it as others have said, you'll be spinning for sure then :D

Peace :joint:

Eggbox
12-07-10, 09:01 PM
I would probably kill myself in the process mate, i'm not too savvy with compressed gasses .... haha

Ny,

If the gas don't getcha, the oil will :bong:

Muller
12-07-10, 09:05 PM
If the gas don't getcha, the oil will :bong:You're not on about hooting gas are you? I was into that rubbish when I was about 14 - 15, not a good idea and It's definitely a drug I wish I had never ever tried, especially that young!

Eggbox
12-07-10, 09:13 PM
Oh hells no :laugh:

More that the oil will make you think you're dying if you're not careful, haha. Oh how I love honey oil. :bong:

Muller
12-07-10, 09:36 PM
Oh hells no :laugh:

More that the oil will make you think you're dying if you're not careful, haha. Oh how I love honey oil. :bong:Lol, the first time I made honey oil out my trim mate, I wrapped a fatty up, I sparked her up and me and the missus got a 3 toke roter on the go. I turn round and tell her she want's to go carful as she is taking hoofs of tokes mind, I say "you'll green out if your not carefull love", the next thing you no I'm getting all hot and sweaty, I then have to make a run for the toilet and green my guts up lol, but I wouldn't go as far as feeling like your dying, lol.

Pink_tiger
13-07-10, 12:48 AM
:) ah the fellas not had oil yet. Think I'm gona make some when jerry gets trimmed :D

nydiesel
13-07-10, 09:27 PM
:) ah the fellas not had oil yet. Think I'm gona make some when jerry gets trimmed :D

Wish I had someone to do it for me! I like my hands too much. lol

Ny,

Pink_tiger
13-07-10, 09:30 PM
He hasnt got the paitence. i need a guide to making a gas tube. gona have a scout arround here :)