PDA

View Full Version : This takes the piss

D
27-06-07, 03:22 PM
I called my dealer at around 2, asked for a ten bit as I'm cutting down.
He said yeah mate be ready in an hour, usual place, phone me when you're leaving.
Hour later I phoned him and he said sorry man on a bit of a hold up, ill be there at 4.

WTF!

2 hours for a little bit of weed, this takes the piss.

Anyone else had this situtation?

God I need a spliff.

WTL
27-06-07, 03:24 PM
I called my dealer at around 2, asked for a ten bit as I'm cutting down.
He said yeah mate be ready in an hour, usual place, phone me when you're leaving.
Hour later I phoned him and he said sorry man on a bit of a hold up, ill be there at 4.

WTF!

2 hours for a little bit of weed, this takes the piss.

Anyone else had this situtation?

God I need a spliff.

Not for a long long time now dude, that's why it's best to grow your own if you can that is.

But yeah I remember the days of waiting around for hour after hour,

Bitterfly
27-06-07, 04:17 PM
Not for a long long time now dude, that's why it's best to grow your own if you can that is.

But yeah I remember the days of waiting around for hour after hour,

yeah ive been persuadint him that growing youre own is the way foward

D
27-06-07, 04:39 PM
Hahahahahahaha yes I just got some!

I'm high, I love you all

D
27-06-07, 04:59 PM
Hahahahahahaha yes I just got some!

I'm high, I love you all

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/-Dru-/07062716544300.jpg

Sorry about the bad pic quality.. but yeah. :D

TheHappyCamper
27-06-07, 05:08 PM
I always get as much as possible whenever I meet a dealer. That way I don't have as many disappointments.

sweetsinner
27-06-07, 07:11 PM
After the last rant I had about dealers I made the executive decision to start growing my own.
But in the mean time I got in touch with an old contact and don't buy less than an oz, as it's cost effective for me and means no waiting around or let downs, which only really bothers me on the bad pain days...

Although your guy probably thought the same as you but from his perspective "sod it he can wait for a teeny bit of smoke"
Evil buggers they are ;)

sugar_coated_sour
27-06-07, 07:20 PM
woop nice one dude, doesnt look too shabby for a 10ers!

I have a pretty decent dealer, who works 7 nights a week and drops to your door. So i make sure i never really run out and always order more when i get as low as an 8th! I understand your trying to cut back though so thats probably the worst way to lower your smoking, so ignore my method :P

lkdj2003
27-06-07, 11:07 PM
Nice one Dru im glad it paid off for you in the end. :)

I know waiting pisses you off, but boy arnt you always glad of that first toke off it when you do get it.

The way to look at it....it will last you longer. :bigjoint:

asci
28-06-07, 09:22 AM
My old dealer lives 80 odd miles away so I'd never go down to him unless the weed was in his hands. Got caught out once or twice before when they give you the 'yeah mate it's right here' which soon becomes 'oh er sorry mate, gonna have to be tomorrow now' :mad: