PDA

View Full Version : No Dealing on this forum

lkdj2003
27-05-07, 03:28 PM
As the title says, no dealing on this forum or you risk THCtalk forum's being closed down.

Thanking you

Admin:
Ragman/lkdj2003

blue widow
10-06-07, 09:41 AM
well said amigo, and i also think you should ban folk who kid on there police!! Only real cops should be allowed on! lol

lkdj2003
10-06-07, 11:42 AM
well said amigo, and i also think you should ban folk who kid on there police!! Only real cops should be allowed on! lol

Thanks mate, there will be a very close eye on any new members behaviour, any sign of childish behaviour and they will get one warning, failing that if they don't listen then they will be banned.

We are going to add into the Faq's and legal disclaimer that this is an over 18 forum and anyone seen to be under 18 will be banned. We already have a great system in place to stop children joining up. ;)

blue widow
10-06-07, 01:25 PM
excellent m8, think edit is getting its fair share of kids atm, nothing against the site as it must be really hard to combat this but fingers crossed we dont get too much of the torags! :smokie:

Mum
10-06-07, 04:53 PM
What's this about edit?
There's a lot of kids about, but any that slip up are booted off straight away. Obviously this is going to be a much tighter knit community for a while so they'll be easier to spot and weed out.
I sound like such a nazi. :p

blue widow
10-06-07, 08:46 PM
lol mum i think it kids or just ppl thats got to much time on there hands and just trying to annoy ppl like us who prefer to chill, nuthing against edit, i think the site is top notch and a great place for fellow tokers to meet!! just think prob a kid has stumbled across it and let his m8s no, just the stupid wee posts from idiots who are sayng there cops and stuff, you know the ones i mean, anyway need to take a soil sample
PEACE OUT!!!

RealDrumandBass
10-06-07, 09:47 PM
Its the holidays that they start appering and with summer around the corner im sure there will be a few on EDIT.

Usually easy to spot though.

Ragman-are you LK's mate then?

Mum
10-06-07, 10:28 PM
Haha yeah, I know what you mean. As soon as the bloody summer holidays come along there's an influx of, "LOLZ, I WOZ SMOKIN DA WEED TRU ME GCSEEES BLUD111!"

Like you say, usually fairly easy to spot! :D

lkdj2003
10-06-07, 10:29 PM
What's this about edit?
There's a lot of kids about, but any that slip up are booted off straight away. Obviously this is going to be a much tighter knit community for a while so they'll be easier to spot and weed out.
I sound like such a nazi. :p

This is it, there is always going to be the odd kid who will slip the net for a while, but once he/she has a taste of the THC's Mod's he/she will soon go running back to school....:D

RealDrumandBass
10-06-07, 10:32 PM
HAHA and the classic "Wat cn i by frm the corner shop to get me high for undr a fiver?"

Master Poet
14-06-07, 08:00 PM
It goes without saying lk. No dealing from this end I can assure you.

:stroke_chin::stroke_chin::stroke_chin:

Does that include my seed lk? :thefinger: LMFAO

lkdj2003
14-06-07, 08:05 PM
It goes without saying lk. No dealing from this end I can assure you.

:stroke_chin::stroke_chin::stroke_chin:

Does that include my seed lk? :thefinger: LMFAO

Lol, your seed is everywhere so on here isn't going to make much diffrence, aslong as it's cheap...:p

Midnight Toker
14-06-07, 08:33 PM
and prey tell goodly knights of thctalk .... the seeds to which you alude, why havent i heard of them before ????????

you bad bad boys, go stand in the corner & no talking to each other !

lkdj2003
15-06-07, 12:09 PM
and prey tell goodly knights of thctalk .... the seeds to which you alude, why havent i heard of them before ????????

you bad bad boys, go stand in the corner & no talking to each other !

Lol, it's a joke we have going between us mate....:D

Unless you would like to buy some of poet's seed!?! :bump::dance2::bigjoint:

Midnight Toker
15-06-07, 02:51 PM
Unless you would like to buy some of poet's seed!?! :bump::dance2::bigjoint:

Oooh, i sense this could get kinky if i take you up on the offer .. I've already offered to do tongues with bushy next wednesday so i think i'll give it a miss thx . :confused:

cant have you all thinking i'm that easy

lkdj2003
15-06-07, 02:59 PM
Oooh, i sense this could get kinky if i take you up on the offer .. I've already offered to do tongues with bushy next wednesday so i think i'll give it a miss thx . :confused:

cant have you all thinking i'm that easy

Wuhaha,
get? poet is a kinky man just like your good self....we know your easy:bump: :D

Did Bushy take you up on the offer? :D

Midnight Toker
15-06-07, 03:41 PM
Did Bushy take you up on the offer? :D

Well he hasn't said no .. so i've not given up hope yet :)

Bad Muthafucka
24-09-07, 11:33 PM
Hope? Hope is a dream floating on the whim of men.

Would you gladly thrust your hopes and dreams upon the whim of men?

Midnight Toker
25-09-07, 12:54 PM
Hope? Hope is a dream floating on the whim of men.

Would you gladly thrust your hopes and dreams upon the whim of men?

There is some merit to it, I'd Rather my hopes & dreams thrown on the whim of a man than cock n balls thrown at the rim of a man ....:thefinger:

lkdj2003
25-09-07, 01:20 PM
There is some merit to it, I'd Rather my hopes & dreams thrown on the whim of a man than cock n balls thrown at the rim of a man ....:thefinger:

Wuhaha, that made me spit tea. :laugh:

green_machine
25-09-07, 01:53 PM
Selling equipment by any means is another thing that can lead to name calling and flame wars in my experience.

All it takes is for someone who has traded or bought an item from another member to get busted and they usually think....who did I give my address to?

Naturally anyone with half a head would be using a safe addy but there's still a few who won't.

I agree with the no dealing - if you need to get on that bad then get off your ass and go socialize some more. You are seldom dry long when you have a good network.

green_machine :headbang:

CockRoach
16-06-11, 03:19 PM
nogood has just offered to sell me his bum for the night.:ban:

trumptummy
16-06-11, 03:45 PM
No pushing on the forum? Thats bull shit thats the only reason I came here..

MrDirk
16-06-11, 03:49 PM
Lets ban the entire mod/admin team then.....theres clearly some behind the scenes clone swapping going on;)
Get some of that Black Rose on its way to me and we'll continue to ignore whats going on haha

CockRoach
16-06-11, 03:56 PM
how dare you dirk! the mods would never bend the rules :D

dekay
17-06-11, 03:47 PM
how dare you dirk! the mods would never bend the rules :D

No we wouldnt, no dealing of any kind on the forum.:)