PDA

View Full Version : Doctors Today

Master Poet
28-06-07, 08:11 AM
Well later today I have to go visit the doctor and have some blood tests done. I really hope that she is not disappointed with the levels of blood in my THC stream.:stoned-smilie:

In fact, time for another one.:bigjoint:

WTL
28-06-07, 08:13 AM
I really hope that she is not disappointed with the levels of blood in my THC stream.:stoned-smilie:

LMAO, hope all goes well for you today dude.

sweetsinner
28-06-07, 09:57 AM
*lol*
I always think about that as I have my bloods taken every fortnight and I often wonder why my blood isn't green.

Good luck and no fainting!! *hug*

WTL
28-06-07, 10:21 AM
*lol*
I always think about that as I have my bloods taken every fortnight and I often wonder why my blood isn't green.

Good luck and no fainting!! *hug*

Every fortnight, good lord you must get sick of that.

Grape101
28-06-07, 11:41 AM
They shouldn't check for THC mate. I have had bloodtests in the past and even asked then if drugs show up lol and they said they don't even check. Doctors are pushed enough for time as it is mate so they are not gonna waste anymore by checking for drugs that they don't need to.

AyiaNapa
28-06-07, 12:12 PM
Well later today I have to go visit the doctor and have some blood tests done. I really hope that she is not disappointed with the levels of blood in my THC stream.:stoned-smilie:

In fact, time for another one.:bigjoint:

LOL good luck :bigjoint:

Mum
28-06-07, 12:16 PM
Good luck Poet, nothing serious I hope!

lkdj2003
28-06-07, 12:23 PM
Just have another fat one before you go out the door and that will help chill the nerves.. :smokie:

Good luck mate. :)

Master Poet
28-06-07, 01:21 PM
LMAO

Cheers guys, but I really wasnt that worried. My doc knows I smoke and the reasons why, for the pain relief and muscle spasms amongst other things. Have to call in a week for the results. I couldn't believe how much they took! It must have been an armfull!! :eek:

asci
28-06-07, 02:19 PM
hehe, you need to sit down then stand up really quickly. Free head rush init.. :)

Master Poet
28-06-07, 02:36 PM
hehe, you need to sit down then stand up really quickly. Free head rush init.. :)

I would just prefer to roll a fat "J" and relax, but cheers for the thought mate, maybe next time.:p

In fact, I'm going to have one right now, no point in having the day off if I can't enjoy it! :bigjoint: + :joint:= :barmy::stoned-smilie:

lkdj2003
28-06-07, 03:32 PM
I had this thought of your doc with your seed makers in his hand and asking you to cough..:eek: :D

Good luck with the result's, im sure they should come back with a min of 44% thc, niceeeeee :bigjoint:

lala124
28-06-07, 04:10 PM
I fucking hate blood tests with a passion. I think the phobia came from my mom. When she was a kid, she had some kind of really gnarly sickness and had to have her blood tested every fucking day with a 2 inch long needle.

Lala