PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Pussy

Master Poet
28-06-07, 07:19 PM
Don't he look content!:D

http://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/pussy-kissing-breast.jpg

lala124
28-06-07, 08:04 PM
Roflmao. That is so fucking funny poet. You just made my dad.

TheHappyCamper
28-06-07, 08:31 PM
You just made my dad.

:stroke_chin:

LOL nice pic poet. That is definitely a lucky pussy...

Bitterfly
29-06-07, 12:01 AM
oh man that reminds me of the story about a woman who got caught getting eaten out by her dog. she lived out in the country. apparently she had used jam to coax the dog to do it.....ughhhh

lkdj2003
29-06-07, 12:05 AM
That is plain crazy shit there poet, did the kitty settle after? :p

lala124
29-06-07, 12:36 AM
Oh shit. I mean my day.

blurry-vision
29-06-07, 01:20 AM
Bwahahaha, Poet that's class..:barmy:

Cal
29-06-07, 01:35 AM
Thats magic.

I wonder...did she wake up with the cat furiously sucking away one day? Or invite him one day?

sweetsinner
29-06-07, 07:30 AM
Why is it all the men think a cat sucking on a womans nipple is a good thing?!

Why I am sat here covering my nipples up giving my cat the evil eye.. I'm sleeping with a bra on from now on! That just freaks me out too much *shudders*

Actually I've made myself sound like I am sat here posting naked.. oh i am.. Rock and Roll ;)

asci
29-06-07, 08:52 AM
Why is it all the men think a cat sucking on a womans nipple is a good thing?!

Why I am sat here covering my nipples up giving my cat the evil eye.. I'm sleeping with a bra on from now on! That just freaks me out too much *shudders*

Actually I've made myself sound like I am sat here posting naked.. oh i am.. Rock and Roll ;)

the imagination runs wild on that one.. :) mmmmmmm

lkdj2003
29-06-07, 12:26 PM
Some cats get all the luck hey... :rolleyes:

Ahh but the question you should be asking yourself is, has your cat already been there when you where asleep!?! :eek: :D

Midnight Toker
30-06-07, 11:06 AM
No that is just wrong !! ... Oooohh ...

I've heard of puppy love but not kitten love ...

Damn if only we could use a webcam .... :)

blue widow
30-06-07, 11:14 AM
Some cats get all the luck hey... :rolleyes:

Ahh but the question you should be asking yourself is, has your cat already been there when you where asleep!?! :eek: :D

pmsl , that is the question my friend :smokie:

sweet you get urself in some sticky situations lol, lk get sweet her own sticky thread m8! :)

lkdj2003
30-06-07, 11:48 AM
lk get sweet her own sticky thread m8! :)

She has, it's password protected for admin only...:deviltoker: :p jk

sweetsinner
30-06-07, 02:34 PM
*giggling* You lot!!!

I am so thankful for this board this week, you lot make me laugh and giggle and smile when I really don't feel like I could so thankyou...

But on the other hand you are kind of freaking me out a little with all this cat & nipple business, It's like when I read the average human (unintentionaly) swallows 8-10 small spiders in their lifetime... It freaked me out for months!
And now I have started shutting my bedroom door so the cat can't get me and my nipples!!
I thought about investing in wonder woman protection nipple tassle things, but they didn't have the colour I wanted...

lk get sweet her own sticky thread m8!
She has, it's password protected for admin only... jk

LK! That was meant to be our little secret...!

Damn if only we could use a webcam ....

My webcam is actually built into my notebook; and it sometimes comes on on its own which is very un nerving when stoned.. its you isn't it Midnight?.. thinking your big brother or something..
*spits at mentioning BB*
*slaps herself for spitting*

I NEEED SLEEP.. I'm loosing the plot, I haven't slept for 3 days now, I have so much morphine and little DF118's in my system I'm suprised I can even type..

Ugh, my mouth is as dry as an Arabs Flipflop..
*wanders off to make a brew*

sweetsinner
30-06-07, 02:37 PM
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb160/lighterfairy/1244474-32-445903-kat2withJ.jpg

Master Poet
30-06-07, 06:45 PM
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb160/lighterfairy/1244474-32-445903-kat2withJ.jpg

LOL!

But I still think mine was better.:p

blue widow
01-07-07, 08:10 AM
LOL!

But I still think mine was better.:p

nice try sweet!! agreed poet lol