PDA

View Full Version : Whats Your Favorite Strain?

lala124
29-06-07, 03:22 PM
The title basically says it all. Whats yours?

Im gonna go with Bubblegum and I'm guessing that blurry-vision will too.

Lala

blurry-vision
29-06-07, 03:26 PM
Hmm I might say Blueberry actually b/c it looks better but its really hard to say as on another day I might say Bubblegum, but those two are right up there along with White Widow, NYC Diesel and Jack Herrer......:smokie: Fuck theres loads !!! :joint:

evo
29-06-07, 03:31 PM
NYC Diesel is right at the top for me right now, since I tried that in the dam, the taste has stayed, it was fucking beautiful.

lala124
29-06-07, 03:49 PM
Always wanted to get me hands on NYC Deisel. But I've never heard it even mentioned where I live. Guess theres nothing else to do but grow it....

Mum
29-06-07, 04:15 PM
Lemon Stinky is my new number one, I think the grower had something to do with it as well... ;) :harvest::bigjoint:

evo
29-06-07, 04:50 PM
Always wanted to get me hands on NYC Deisel. But I've never heard it even mentioned where I live. Guess theres nothing else to do but grow it....

yeah, the seeds are damn expensive though.

lkdj2003
29-06-07, 05:03 PM
White Widow is my all time fav at the moment. Lovely taste/stone/smell. As for the stone, i thought i was dying i've never felt anything like it. :stoned-smilie:

asci
29-06-07, 05:13 PM
hmmm, hard one this. I love white russian as it has a real caramel sort of smell and the high is glorious. But then, after smoking jack herer I'd say both (indica and a sativa)

evo mate i'm very upset at your post. One strain I've always wanted to try is nyc diesel!!

evo
29-06-07, 05:21 PM
hmmm, hard one this. I love white russian as it has a real caramel sort of smell and the high is glorious. But then, after smoking jack herer I'd say both (indica and a sativa)

evo mate i'm very upset at your post. One strain I've always wanted to try is nyc diesel!!

you ever get a chance to try/buy/grow this strain do it man :D

asci
29-06-07, 05:33 PM
you ever get a chance to try/buy/grow this strain do it man :D

yeah mate I plan to but I've heard they get really tall so was waiting until I've got a green house. (rather apt name hehe)

Ragman
29-06-07, 08:52 PM
I dont know if any else here has ever had original lemon kush:stroke_chin: but it is by far the best smoke ever:joint:, it is just about impossible to smoke a whole spliff and just 1 puff and you cant get out of your seat.

I have never known anything like it and never had anything as strong since

Bitterfly
30-06-07, 02:57 AM
which seedbank does NYC diesel??

i've heard so much about it over the years i must try it at some point!!!!!!

Midnight Toker
30-06-07, 11:02 AM
I've still got far too many strains to try before i could give a definative answer, but right now i'd have to say that hashberry & stinkies are right up there at the top of the list.

It's not just about the buzz, the smell & taste are really important to me too.

And i'm a real fan of the AK48 ... what i have left of the last crop just gets better & better ... not got that much left now though :(

sweetsinner
30-06-07, 03:19 PM
Jack Herer for pleasure
White Russian or White Widow for pain

Oooooooo jack herer i misssss yyyoooooouuuuuuu..................been a while now...

Bluntz
30-06-07, 05:58 PM
hindukush is a big favorite of mine :joint:

blue widow
01-07-07, 02:00 PM
bubblegum/blueberry and night shade(barneys)