PDA

View Full Version : Alaskan fish fertilizer. 5-1-1

Cann I Bus
04-01-11, 06:46 PM
Has anyone ever used this for vegging?

WastedYouth
04-01-11, 07:25 PM
Aslong as the Nitrogen is higher than the Phos/Pot levels it should be fine for vegging mate.

Bubbla
04-01-11, 07:38 PM
Haven't used that particular brand, but I do use fish mix outdoors in Veg & the plants love it. It's fucking smelly though...

Mr Swilly
04-01-11, 08:00 PM
Did you see this on the net? If its alaskan, It sounds like a load of pollacks to me.
For veg I would recommend mushy peas.
If you have a big rezzy, get a big bottle, otherwise you won't be able to fillet.

Cann I Bus
04-01-11, 08:23 PM
yea this shits pretty rank to.

Bubbla
04-01-11, 08:33 PM
Did you see this on the net? If its alaskan, It sounds like a load of pollacks to me.
For veg I would recommend mushy peas.
If you have a big rezzy, get a big bottle, otherwise you won't be able to fillet.

Why would the fact it's Alaskan make it shit ?? Alaska has some of the highest concentrations of fish that gather to spawn & then die in the world.

Maybe the Op lives in the states...That's like someone in the US saying that Dutch or European Organic plant food is shit... Before you ask, no I'm not in the states, I'm in the UK & am half Scottish/French ha ha ha

iggypot
04-01-11, 08:40 PM
am half Scottish/French ha ha ha
commiseration dude lol

Bubbla
04-01-11, 08:51 PM
commiseration dude lol

ha ha ha :)

Mr Swilly
04-01-11, 08:54 PM
Why would the fact it's Alaskan make it shit ?? Alaska has some of the highest concentrations of fish that gather to spawn & then die in the world.

Maybe the Op lives in the states...That's like someone in the US saying that Dutch or European Organic plant food is shit... Before you ask, no I'm not in the states, I'm in the UK & am half Scottish/French ha ha ha

Fair enough mate, I'm a bit battered. I have no chip on my shoulder.

E2a as I haven't tried the nute, it's not my plaice to comment.

Bubbla
04-01-11, 09:36 PM
Fair enough mate, I'm a bit battered. I have no chip on my shoulder.

E2a as I haven't tried the nute, it's not my plaice to comment.

Ha ha :laugh:

That funny lol...