PDA

View Full Version : To toke or not to toke!

Emz
04-07-07, 02:58 PM
I've had a stressful day so far. I've been cleaning the house from top to bottom to make sure it was ok for the landlord and someone else coming round to inspect.

I hid the cat away but while the dudes were upstairs I heard the cat run downstairs and look at me as if to say "mwahahaha I've foiled your plan of hiding me" so I had to sit downstairs and worry about the landlord going mad for like 20 minutes while he was chatting to this other dude. Luckily the landlord didn't say anything.

I deserve a joint coz I'm stressed. But I fancy a drink tonight and if I have a joint now I'll feel sick if I drink later. Oooooh what to do.

Bitterfly
04-07-07, 03:00 PM
have a drink and then a joint afterwards?

and then a kebab with gralic and chilli sauce?

Seven
04-07-07, 03:00 PM
I say bite the bullet and go and spark up. Nothing as satisfying as a spliff after cleaning, I love it.

Emz
04-07-07, 03:05 PM
Mmmmm I think I might agree, especially after the kebab with chilli. There's a £1.50 kebab shop just round the corner. Damn it. :joint::bigjoint:

WTL
04-07-07, 03:11 PM
I say spark it dudette,

I've always found I can smoke then drink but I can't drink then smoke, tend to pull a whitey if I do. :puke:LOL

lkdj2003
04-07-07, 03:15 PM
Defo, like seven said, very nice after a good clean....well you earned it.. :stoned-smilie:

As for drink, i don't so i would say more smoke... :bong: :pimped:

I've always found I can smoke then drink but I can't drink then smoke, tend to pull a whitey if I do. :puke:LOL

I was the same when i used to drink and toke.

D
04-07-07, 05:08 PM
Defo, like seven said, very nice after a good clean....well you earned it.. :stoned-smilie:

As for drink, i don't so i would say more smoke...

Do you still drink on special occasions LK?

I rarely drink, don't see the point of drinking x amount of liquid, just to feel shit in the morning.
I only drink for the flavour, not the feeling.

SO TOKE EMZ!
:p

lkdj2003
04-07-07, 05:46 PM
Do you still drink on special occasions LK?

I rarely drink, don't see the point of drinking x amount of liquid, just to feel shit in the morning.
I only drink for the flavour, not the feeling.

SO TOKE EMZ!
:p

No i don't drink at all, i haven't for about 8 years now. I get very violent if i drink and im the total opposite when i don't. So i choose not too. :smokie:

It's cool you drink for the flavour, abit like wine drinkers do. :)
I used to just knock them down until i can't stand or end up in a fight, thats not for me. http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon12.gif

Emz
04-07-07, 06:01 PM
I'm still stressed out now. Trying to sort out a half ounce for my brother, who is 200 miles away from me, from a friend of a friends boyfriend in my home town (Where he's on holiday). This is pissing annoying.

Bitterfly
04-07-07, 06:35 PM
I'm still stressed out now. Trying to sort out a half ounce for my brother, who is 200 miles away from me, from a friend of a friends boyfriend in my home town (Where he's on holiday). This is pissing annoying.

arrghh what a ngihtmare. ive been in similar situations, not quite 200 mies away but i know whats its like. propa stress!

Emz
04-07-07, 06:41 PM
It's all sorted now, the dealer was fucking my mate around making her drive all over. But I think she's got it and is on her way back to my mums.

I decided on a drink :)

Bitterfly
04-07-07, 07:03 PM
nice one i knew you'd do the right thing :D

lkdj2003
04-07-07, 07:14 PM
Cool,
Have 10 fat ones for me emz.... :joint: