PDA

View Full Version : Is there a gallery??

blue widow
09-06-07, 08:52 PM
is there like a gallery where you can upload your pics guys?? i dont mean the little mountain icon, i mean like the other you can do it on EDIT

RealDrumandBass
09-06-07, 08:58 PM
It will be up soon..........

Or so i read somewhere on the forum.

lkdj2003
09-06-07, 10:25 PM
It will be up soon..........

Or so i read somewhere on the forum.

Thats correct. Have a look here (http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?t=35) ;)

we've got the software today for the gallery, now it's a matter of installing it and intergrating into the forum. It should be a very very nice gallery once it's up and running. :smokie:

blue widow
10-06-07, 09:38 AM
ace good stuff lads, LK what time does the infirmary open?? :) ive some sic pics for you, so ppl can see what happens when a plant gets watterlogged , thought they might help others who have this prob!

lkdj2003
10-06-07, 12:18 PM
ace good stuff lads, LK what time does the infirmary open?? :) ive some sic pics for you, so ppl can see what happens when a plant gets watterlogged , thought they might help others who have this prob!

You can post in the infirmary anytime you like mate. That would be great if you could post them pic's in there for others to see and learn from....:)

I love your avatar mate, what a great bong holder.....niceeeeee

blue widow
10-06-07, 01:27 PM
You can post in the infirmary anytime you like mate. That would be great if you could post them pic's in there for others to see and learn from....:)

I love your avatar mate, what a great bong holder.....niceeeeee

m8 i need to wait untill youse get the gallery up b4 i can put pics in, got myself a moisture meter this morning so hopefully that will solve my problem

yep she looks good dont she, think that pics from the cup m8 :smokie:

Mum
10-06-07, 04:54 PM
Good good, I think if these lowryders take off, I'll have a thread up on here too.
Tried to take some pictures this morning and the bastarding camera ran out of battery just as I pressed the button.
Bloody technology! :mad:

Ragman
10-06-07, 08:29 PM
m8 i need to wait untill youse get the gallery up b4 i can put pics in, got myself a moisture meter this morning so hopefully that will solve my problem

yep she looks good dont she, think that pics from the cup m8 :smokie:

Hi Blue widow, after a day of hard work and a lot of stress I have got the gallery up and running, please feel free to add your pictures:)

cheers:joint:

you can find it here > http://www.thctalk.com/gallery/index.php

blue widow
10-06-07, 08:50 PM
cheers muka!! al get some pics up in a bit, busy in the garden just now!!

blue widow
10-06-07, 09:28 PM
ragman do you need to register with the gallery aswell m8? as i just went in and logged in and in said redirecting but the nxt screen had me down as an unregistered user m8 :confused:

Ragman
10-06-07, 09:56 PM
ragman do you need to register with the gallery aswell m8? as i just went in and logged in and in said redirecting but the nxt screen had me down as an unregistered user m8 :confused:

Hi Mate, sorry for that problem:banghead: but I have fixed it now, If you are still having problems simply logout and empty your computer cookies - log back in and go to the gallery and it should log you in automaticaly

Nice:joint:

lkdj2003
10-06-07, 10:18 PM
simply logout and empty your computer cookies - log back in and go to the gallery and it should log you in automaticaly

Yup it worked for me, all running lovely now thanks to Ragman. :)
Now all we have to do is fill it. Niceeeee...... :joint:

blue widow
11-06-07, 09:26 PM
rite lads what the drill with this copy to clipboard thingy in the gallery, i used to just copy the link and paste it in the post a was sticking up, i see you cant do that here so how do you work the clipboard??

lkdj2003
12-06-07, 02:43 AM
rite lads what the drill with this copy to clipboard thingy in the gallery, i used to just copy the link and paste it in the post a was sticking up, i see you cant do that here so how do you work the clipboard??

Sorry mate, i had to tweak the settings. The BB code is all up and running in the gallery now along with the linked thumbnail code. The thumbnail code once posted into a thread will give you a clickable mini thumbnail pic of your plant/bud ect in the thread or you can copy and paste the BB code like you used to do. :toke:

blue widow
12-06-07, 10:57 PM
cheers my friend, al stick to the way i know, not the best on these daft computers lol

lkdj2003
12-06-07, 11:09 PM
cheers my friend, al stick to the way i know, not the best on these daft computers lol

Lol, i was lost too at what the code was before. I prefere the bb code. :)

Petal
18-01-13, 09:27 AM
Just thought I would check out the first thread ever posted in this forum - Ragman getting the Gallery up and running here, good stuff eh

2high
18-01-13, 09:45 AM
bored???? ;)

Petal
18-01-13, 09:50 AM
bored???? ;)

lol yeah :)

2high
18-01-13, 09:56 AM
lol yeah :)

Try the arcade mate....hours of fun to be had :)

http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/arcade.php

Petal
18-01-13, 09:59 AM
Try the arcade mate....hours of fun to be had :)

http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/arcade.php

Cheers and thanks 2high .. I've had a day and half at work and I can't concentrate on anything so will just chillax round here for the mo... thanks mate and will check it out another time :)

2high
18-01-13, 10:02 AM
no worries mate....sounds like a joint and tinny are in order ;)

Petal
18-01-13, 10:05 AM
no worries mate....sounds like a joint and tinny are in order ;)

I'm on to it! Cheers! :)