PDA

View Full Version : How do you clean yours? (oh er matron)

nuube
06-03-11, 11:31 PM
Hi all. I have a Extreme Q Tower vape with a whip and was wondering how to clean the whip as it is getting brown and manky looking at the 'elbow'.

Thanks in advance.

nuube
07-03-11, 07:19 PM
Bumpity bump bump!!!!!

It is getting no cleaner!!!!!

J420
07-03-11, 07:25 PM
I just use spirit that is used for camping stoves to clean my bongs, put in a little salt to if there is a lot of dirt.

Try alot of warm water through it first and then fill up half with warm water and then put in salt and shake it hard, if that doesn't help then get ISO or similar that should also take care of it.

Eggbox
08-03-11, 08:24 AM
ISOpropanyl alcohol will clean any glass bits you have to perfection in seconds. It'll also get rid of any gunk on your hose too, but may cloud it up a bit so it's not as transparent anymore.. However, it'll be totally clean :)

Don't have this problem with the herborizer :p Quick iso splash, pinch of salt, couple shakes and rinse. :bong:

nuube
08-03-11, 04:10 PM
ISOpropanyl alcohol will clean any glass bits you have to perfection in seconds. It'll also get rid of any gunk on your hose too, but may cloud it up a bit so it's not as transparent anymore.. However, it'll be totally clean :)

Don't have this problem with the herborizer :p Quick iso splash, pinch of salt, couple shakes and rinse. :bong:

Ye never miss an opportunity!

Chilled
09-03-11, 06:47 PM
Yea ISO-propanol is the way forward but cleaning my bong twice a week at the moment and getting though the stuff!

I do love cleaning it as the first smoke is SO smooth!