PDA

View Full Version : Smiles from strangers..

sweetsinner
05-07-07, 06:39 PM
*lights joint*
Is it just me that finds smiling at strangers amusing...
Some people smile right on back at me, others looked shocked and some just act like I am wearing a straight jacket....
I dont understand what is so shocking about getting a smile from someone you don't know... some people are just friends you haven't met..

There is a woman who drives a ka that lives somewhere near me, and every morning we arrive on the narrowest steepest road at the same time, her at the top, me at the bottom..
We take it in turns to give way to one another, its my turn tomorrow, and we have kind of a stranger relationship, smiling and waving good morning to one another like we knew each other away from that steep road...

Excuse stonedness post.. i think i should roll another spliff ;)

lewiboy
05-07-07, 06:54 PM
I'm starting to worry about you.

asci
05-07-07, 06:59 PM
lol, actually I know what you mean. Had the same thing with an old lady who used to ride her bike past me as I was headin for the bus stop.

In london I tend to go out my way to smile at people, pretty much just to see their reactions. Funny as lol

sweetsinner
05-07-07, 07:21 PM
I'm starting to worry about you.

*laughs* why?!!

Look asci does it too.....

I tend to go out my way to smile at people, pretty much just to see their reactions. Funny as lol

I think you should give it a go lewiboy...

lewiboy
05-07-07, 07:25 PM
lol ok will try it tomorrow

slim_tim
05-07-07, 07:29 PM
i do it occasionally if i'm riding my bike or on a walk,

the only other time when i would do it is when i'm mashed and think i know everybody. lol

Jeffisthebest
05-07-07, 07:32 PM
I do it sometimes just to be friendly. Almost everyone smiles back:)

Bitterfly
05-07-07, 10:00 PM
if you smilied at me sinner i would be bloody shocked because of your stunning beauty.

yeah, im fukin shameless! i dont care:leaf:

lkdj2003
05-07-07, 10:07 PM
Great post sweet, it is so true. :stoned-smilie:

If you smile at people here they look at you sideways and think you have some sort of problem with them, except the older people who do smile and have time of day for you. :(

When i went over to dublin they all walk around with smiles on there faces 24/7 and singing most of the time. Lovely happy people over there. :)

slim_tim
05-07-07, 11:11 PM
^ i heard the irish are very happy people too,

it's probably all that Guiness

sweetsinner
05-07-07, 11:41 PM
In london I tend to go out my way to smile at people, pretty much just to see their reactions. Funny as lol
In my stoned state I actually remember the time i went to london, I felt like the country mouse going to the town... so many faces, like robots... too busy for me *hides*

except the older people who do smile and have time of day for you.

Ah you have the nice old people... thats where they went

lkdj2003
06-07-07, 01:53 AM
In my stoned state I actually remember the time i went to london, I felt like the country mouse going to the town... so many faces, like robots... too busy for me *hides*

Ah you have the nice old people... thats where they went

I agree about london. I remember standing in the middle of a street in london a few years back and it was buzzing with people flying past on mobile phones and there was this constent humming coming from there voices. Wayyy to hectic for me. I felt slow and too laid back for london. I know asci has said to me it gets to him and i can well see why. http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon11.gif

Are all the old people up your way miserable sweet? lol

attempt5
06-07-07, 01:55 AM
come to ecosse

everyone here will either take your money because they want skag or thye will give you money because they are pissed :)

Bitterfly
06-07-07, 01:56 AM
sounds like a party up there mate!

slim_tim
06-07-07, 01:58 AM
ur avatar seriously fuks up my eyes !

lkdj2003
06-07-07, 02:05 AM
sounds like a party up there mate!

Sure does, it also sounds like the night clubs around here, whats left of them. http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

ur avatar seriously fuks up my eyes !

There very sexy....if they would fucking stay still long enough. http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon10.gif lol

slim_tim
06-07-07, 02:32 AM
Sure does, it also sounds like the night clubs around here, whats left of them. l

How do people get away with doing skag in a club ?
Surely they wouldn't be able to dance....

lkdj2003
06-07-07, 02:36 AM
How do people get away with doing skag in a club ?
Surely they wouldn't be able to dance....

It's more in the pubs around here than the clubs, although it does go on in them too. http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon11.gif

They all do it in the toilets and come back out off there faces.

slim_tim
06-07-07, 02:43 AM
It's more in the pubs around here than the clubs, although it does go on in them too. http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon11.gif

They all do it in the toilets and come back out off there faces.

really ! i must be so naive coz i never see anything like that in my area, but i am deep in the rural countryside, but who knows... people probably do it but i never notice lol.

lkdj2003
06-07-07, 02:50 AM
really ! i must be so naive coz i never see anything like that in my area, but i am deep in the rural countryside, but who knows... people probably do it but i never notice lol.

Put it this way, i've seen far more going on with the younger people than what i ever did when i was there age. But then again toking bud when i was young was bad. Now kids at school are selling all sorts. http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon11.gif

slim_tim
06-07-07, 03:03 AM
Put it this way, i've seen far more going on with the younger people than what i ever did when i was there age. But then again toking bud when i was young was bad. Now kids at school are selling all sorts. http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon11.gif

I know what you mean, i was walking down the high street in my local quite small town and i walk past these kids who looked about 13 and one of them was skinning up, just blatentlt in the middle of the street.

And i went to my local DnB club the other night and evryone was trollied which is expected, as was i. But there were kids in there who looked as young as 15 who had a complete gurn on. It's not really surprising nowadays as dealers don't care who they sell it to as long as they're making money.

WTL
06-07-07, 08:48 AM
I like to smile at people, When I go to my car in the morning I see the same 3 people, Dog man, Collage boy and nurse lady, havent got a clue of their real names but there's always a good morning and sometimes even a whitty remark.

But most of the time if I smile at anyone else on the street I just get a confussed look in return.

asci
06-07-07, 08:56 AM
At the end of the day it's free to smile. Better make the most of it before Gordnee broon finds a way to tax it..

Bitterfly
06-07-07, 12:56 PM
At the end of the day it's free to smile. Better make the most of it before Gordnee broon finds a way to tax it..

hahaa thats it!!

the gorvernment would tax danndielions if they were found to have any psychoactive properties

attempt5
06-07-07, 01:05 PM
*lights joint*
Is it just me that finds smiling at strangers amusing...
Some people smile right on back at me, others looked shocked and some just act like I am wearing a straight jacket....
I dont understand what is so shocking about getting a smile from someone you don't know... some people are just friends you haven't met..

There is a woman who drives a ka that lives somewhere near me, and every morning we arrive on the narrowest steepest road at the same time, her at the top, me at the bottom..
We take it in turns to give way to one another, its my turn tomorrow, and we have kind of a stranger relationship, smiling and waving good morning to one another like we knew each other away from that steep road...

Excuse stonedness post.. i think i should roll another spliff ;)

that's brilliant! the mutual relationship thingy...

I love things like that man, harmonised existence without the use of lingual communication...shows what a fat load of use language is! Who needs it, when relationships/friendships can be much more meaningful without it!

I am afraid I am rather shy and if anyone smiles at me I kind of get shy and think "What the hell is on my face?" but then realise it's alllllll that sexiness :D

hehe nah, but strangers are great! I love em...they used to always give me sweets and stuff, nice guys, those weird-smelling, overly-excited strangers

D
06-07-07, 01:09 PM
hehe nah, but strangers are great! I love em...they used to always give me sweets and stuff, nice guys, those weird-smelling, overly-excited strangers

http://myspaceantics.com/images/funny/free-candy.jpg

:p