PDA

View Full Version : Piercings

D
06-07-07, 09:57 AM
Who has piercings?

Come on, show! :p

I have a special place in my heart for piercings

As you can tell :

http://file028a.bebo.com/13/large/2007/04/14/22/3240958007a4108424708b883507849l.jpg
20MM Stretch in my left ear.

The same ear, less taper, more tunnel:
http://file026a.bebo.com/3/large/2007/04/14/23/3240958007a4108687455b875805668l.jpg

Both my ears are like that, except my right ear has a plug, not a tunnel.
And yes, I had tunnels before all the kids started doing it. :p

Also I have my tongue pierced.

Anyone else?

lewiboy
06-07-07, 10:09 AM
no piercings, but have a sleeve tattoo in progress, will get a pic up later

asci
06-07-07, 10:18 AM
did my ears while in school and also had my tongue done about 11 years ago now.. :)

Emz
06-07-07, 10:18 AM
I've had:

Lip done at the bottom both sides
My nose done twice
My eyebrow
Normal ear peircings
Top of my ear

I have left:
One nose peircing
One lip peircing, bottom right.

sweetsinner
06-07-07, 11:32 AM
*jumps into this thread like a child in a ball pool*
Oo piercings, i love them have had both eyebrows done, tounge, nose, ears, nipple but all i have left is my tragus now..

I actually went into the piercing shop last week to enquire about a shiny new piercing, either my conch or maybe my wrist using that piercing teq that reminds me of a fish hook..whats it called?!

lilredcoat
06-07-07, 01:25 PM
ATM I have my eyebrow, tragus and two regular cartlidge piercings.

I've had the lobes of my ear pierced 3 times on each side, plus 2 more cartlidge piercings that I've taken out.

I had my conch pierced but it hurt so bad I had to take it out after a month. I've fairly recently taken out my tongue piercing. I want my labret done before Christmas and may some other stuff. I'm lucky in that my old housemate works at Manchesters top body mod studio so I can get cheap stuff, woo!

Mum
06-07-07, 01:27 PM
Only a standard ear piercing for me.... :p
Piercings on blokes don't generally do it for me, but my girlfriend has got a few done and I love them.

sweetsinner
06-07-07, 01:30 PM
I had my conch pierced but it hurt so bad I had to take it out after a month.
is it that bad? the piercer at the only place i will go too now said that it was pretty bad...

i have remembered what it is called Dermal Anchoring where it hooks..

Bitterfly
06-07-07, 01:33 PM
Only a standard ear piercing for me.... :p
Piercings on blokes don't generally do it for me, but my girlfriend has got a few done and I love them.

yep, gotta love a naval piercing!

personally i would never get a piercing, its just not me!

D
06-07-07, 01:37 PM
yep, gotta love a naval piercing!

personally i would never get a piercing, its just not me!

Each to their own innit mate. :)

Sweet, Conch doesn't hurt that much, it's not unbearable.

Wrist piercing = Surface?

They're quite hard to maintain, also there's a chance of them falling out.

All mine fell out anyways. (I had around 9 surfaces up my arm)

lilredcoat
06-07-07, 01:42 PM
The pain differs from person to person, I thought it was quite bad. My housemate reckons its not that painful but because it takes a while to heal fully, it feels worse

lkdj2003
06-07-07, 01:47 PM
I only have two piercings in my ear. I had them done when i was 7. :)

Lilred your braver than me, i don't like needles to much. As he says covered in tattoos. lol

If i seen that blood that you work with everyday i would be on the floor. I know im a wimp. :p

lewiboy
06-07-07, 01:51 PM
Any chance of a look at you tatts lk?

lilredcoat
06-07-07, 01:56 PM
I have 4 tatts as well lk.

I like to think of my body as a blank canvas that I'm slowly turning into art :D

Mum
06-07-07, 02:16 PM
Mine is blank canvas, I've got my first design ready but I'm worried.
Minorly about the pain, I'm not a fan of needles but more importantly about it stretching if I get bigger and the possiblilty of thinking it's shite in five years. :p

munkman
06-07-07, 02:47 PM
Who has piercings?

Come on, show! :p

I have a special place in my heart for piercings

As you can tell :

http://file028a.bebo.com/13/large/2007/04/14/22/3240958007a4108424708b883507849l.jpg
20MM Stretch in my left ear.

The same ear, less taper, more tunnel:
http://file026a.bebo.com/3/large/2007/04/14/23/3240958007a4108687455b875805668l.jpg

Both my ears are like that, except my right ear has a plug, not a tunnel.
And yes, I had tunnels before all the kids started doing it. :p

Also I have my tongue pierced.

Anyone else?

DUDE WTF!!!!!!!

D
06-07-07, 02:51 PM
DUDE WTF!!!!!!!

Never seen them before?
Strange, Tutankhamen had them.
http://cache.eb.com/eb/image?id=83450&rendTypeId=4

munkman
06-07-07, 03:02 PM
yeah man i've seen them before that 1 just looks fucked up lol... i mean i know its your own choice an'll.... but i dont see why putting a 5cm hole in ur ear and sticking some plastic spike thru it is appealing :s

Cha-Cha Chong
06-07-07, 05:36 PM
I have my ears and belly button done! I have 3 hidden tats too!

sweetsinner
06-07-07, 05:50 PM
Each to their own innit mate. :)

Sweet, Conch doesn't hurt that much, it's not unbearable.

Wrist piercing = Surface?

They're quite hard to maintain, also there's a chance of them falling out.

All mine fell out anyways. (I had around 9 surfaces up my arm)

I am the goddess of pain, the pain doesn't bother me as I have a high pain tolerance level, you have to when you suffer from chronic pain (I have had a spiral fracture from hip to ankle manipulated back without any pain relief or gas.. i cant abide gas though; think its an inbuilt jewish thing), its the healing thing I have more of an issue with as I normally take a wee bit longer to heal..

I find some piercings really cute and sexy, i love my tragus... thats why i was going to get a surface piercing.. but i wanted my wrist and back of neck and in those places i couldnt see them lasting long like you say...

lilredcoat
06-07-07, 06:10 PM
i cant abide gas though; think its an inbuilt jewish thing.

Is it bad I lol'd at that?

sweetsinner
06-07-07, 06:12 PM
Is it bad I lol'd at that?

Its ok i sniggered typing it... and its also true, well according to my birth cert. anyway ;)

Green_hammer
06-07-07, 11:01 PM
Ive had my ear and eyebrow done but now have gone just left with my nipple
ring. I did the first 2, but couldnt bring myself to do my nipple.lol

D
07-07-07, 05:25 AM
yeah man i've seen them before that 1 just looks fucked up lol... i mean i know its your own choice an'll.... but i dont see why putting a 5cm hole in ur ear and sticking some plastic spike thru it is appealing :s

The plastic spike is used to stretch the lobe, I hate it when I have them in, they do look horrible.
They're 2cm though :p
Yeah, was my own choice, bloody hard one too, seeing as they never ever go back to normal. =/
But I can see where you're coming from, I come from a rather strange background you see. ;)
Most people do it for spiritual reasons, as I did.
Where as other people do it for fashion, which is stupid as they ARE permanent, no matter what anyone says. (If you have a 5mm, they do go back, but it disfigures your lobe a bit.)

I am the goddess of pain, the pain doesn't bother me as I have a high pain tolerance level, you have to when you suffer from chronic pain (I have had a spiral fracture from hip to ankle manipulated back without any pain relief or gas.. i cant abide gas though; think its an inbuilt jewish thing), its the healing thing I have more of an issue with as I normally take a wee bit longer to heal..

I find some piercings really cute and sexy, i love my tragus... thats why i was going to get a surface piercing.. but i wanted my wrist and back of neck and in those places i couldnt see them lasting long like you say...

I have a high pain tolerance too! (points to lobes) Wahey.
My girlfriend seems to think my tongue piercing is her favourite and she always says it's sexy, I wonder why. :rolleyes:
I don't like Gas either, when I wake up after I get really paranoid and start to trip out.
I don't like the idea of being put into a false dream synthetically.
Anyways back to piercing:
It depends on if you can deal with the idea of having a semi-perm piercing, surfaces are high maintainance, but they are well worth it.
Also if you get a 45/90 degree bent barbell, they have a chance of staying in longer and possibly permanently:
http://www.body-piercing-jewellery.com/acatalog/skin_piercing_titanium_bars.jpg
Have you ever looked at other surface piercings?
Or did you just think, I want my wrist/neck pierced?
You should think about it Sweets, I think if you want to do it, then go for it. :)

slim_tim
07-07-07, 05:53 AM
I know someone who has a surface peircing on her neck and its never fallen out, she's had it for about 2 years now, its pretty cool, but i'd never have any peircings, i just don't like the fact that your putting metal in your skin.

lilredcoat
07-07-07, 10:11 AM
I have to disagree with you on the flesh tunnels Dru.

My housemate had a 12mm that she had to take out and 3 months later, you would've never been able to tell she's had it done.

Maybe she just has freaky healing ears

RealDrumandBass
07-07-07, 10:25 AM
You dont like nitrous oxide?

Probably the only reason id have a peircing if i could blag some of that!

D
07-07-07, 12:34 PM
I have to disagree with you on the flesh tunnels Dru.

My housemate had a 12mm that she had to take out and 3 months later, you would've never been able to tell she's had it done.

Maybe she just has freaky healing ears

Now that is unusual. =S

Well I know for a fact mine won't go back. :p

sweetsinner
07-07-07, 02:16 PM
Have you ever looked at other surface piercings?
Or did you just think, I want my wrist/neck pierced?
You should think about it Sweets, I think if you want to do it, then go for it. :)

My piercings normally take a year for me to get done, after the initial thought to actually walking into the shop...
I tend to just get something i like.. i really wanted my lip pierced at one point but then i thought the size of the ring would be huge as i have quite big lips lol..although saying that when i was 15 in a pain clinic in London, my OT had her tragus pierced and i thought it was the most sweetest cute piercing i had every seen, and that took me 10 years from thinking about it to getting it done ;)

I had both my eyebrows done oo about 13 years ago now.. and i have got scars from them, so really that puts me off having anymore piercings on my face as my body is covered with scars as it is lol..

I have always wanted the back of my neck done.. but i am a woman, i change my mind like the weather...