PDA

View Full Version : Strain help needed

sqydro
20-04-11, 10:56 PM
ive recently ben given a cutting from a friend of a friend type thing and its apparently called kilowatt, he said its a heavy yielder and nice smoke, but i cant find anything on it anywere, has any1 heard of it? if so anygood? flowering time etc, im just about to take it into cutting to go in bubblers so speedy response needed guys, thank you

Grub
20-04-11, 10:58 PM
Can't find anything on Google either mate. I reckon you mate made that name up himself. :)

cannamancan
20-04-11, 11:05 PM
im sure ive heard of it but like u guys i cant find owt! im sure some1s mentioned it on here .

sqydro
20-04-11, 11:29 PM
Can't find anything on Google either mate. I reckon you mate made that name up himself. :)

yeah mate totaly, it looks really healthy, lush green its in a mother bubblers as we speak but i dont know weather to bin it or not and stick with my lovely K2 and white widow, the stuff i smoked from 'kilowatt' looked and smelled and tasted like power plant, so im in 2 minds what to do if i poted a pic would it make a diff??

sqydro
20-04-11, 11:31 PM
yeah mate totaly, it looks really healthy, lush green its in a mother bubblers as we speak but i dont know weather to bin it or not and stick with my lovely K2 and white widow, the stuff i smoked from 'kilowatt' looked and smelled and tasted like power plant, so im in 2 minds what to do if i poted a pic would it make a diff??

posted a pic* not poted lol

Grub
20-04-11, 11:36 PM
It won't help us name the strain mate as it could be 1 of a 1000 or so, but it's always nice to see new pics. :)

If you've got room to grow it, i'd say go for it mate. What have you got to lose apart from 1ft of space? ;)

relto
20-04-11, 11:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3loApbq9Eic

relto
20-04-11, 11:39 PM
probably named summit else now...

relto
20-04-11, 11:42 PM
The Killa-Watt is a Hindukush hybrid selected for its extreme growth vigor resulting in incredible yields, perfect for growers that need uniform plants with little stretch and big buds.
A true "killa" when it comes down to potency, this strain has the potential to grow into a one-hit wonder with an incredible THC and CBD level that can surprise even the most veteran smokers.
Since the Killa-Watt's genetic make-up consists primarily of Hindukush you can expect a very tasty smoke with a slight aftertaste of the sweetest Hashish.

relto
20-04-11, 11:45 PM
The Killa-Watt is a Hindukush hybrid selected for its extreme growth vigor resulting in incredible yields, perfect for growers that need uniform plants with little stretch and big buds.

A true "killa" when it comes down to potency, this strain has the potential to grow into a one-hit wonder with an incredible THC and CBD level that can surprise even the most veteran smokers.

Since the Killa-Watt’s genetic make-up consists primarily of Hindukush you can expect a very tasty smoke with a slight aftertaste of the sweetest Hashish.

100% female seeds
Flowering period: 8-10 weeks
Yields: very high
THC: 18-22%

nearly a tenner a seed ,,got to give this one a try

sqydro
22-04-11, 03:07 PM
ur a life saver relto i was just about to give that beauty away the things a monster as well pics to follow!

sqydro
22-04-11, 03:12 PM
the roots from it are the one in the middle and its the middle plant i was given the cutting 17 days ago with one we tiny root poking through and its now over a foot and very lush green with big tobacco leaves, these are photos from day 13 (i think)

GreenFingers Glani
25-01-12, 09:35 AM
Yes this strain is real, my friends have and I have been growing it for a few years, very easy to clone, 9 week flower completion, they do stretch when in flower but do produce a very good yield and very nice smoke. Big tight nuggets covered in crystals.

sqydro
25-01-12, 01:57 PM
Yes this strain is real, my friends have and I have been growing it for a few years, very easy to clone, 9 week flower completion, they do stretch when in flower but do produce a very good yield and very nice smoke. Big tight nuggets covered in crystals.

man this is a old thread lol yeah i can beleive i never took a cut off her she really did produce and nice as well mate!