PDA

View Full Version : the shaolin way of life..

asci
07-07-07, 10:56 AM
Check out some of the training techniques these people go through..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_WZcQoSJxc

unreal..

TheHappyCamper
07-07-07, 11:03 AM
i wasn't impressed by the stuff they were breaking on their heads but when I saw those spears on his throat.....Bloody hell! When he was balancing on that trident it didn't look that impressive until he steps off and you can see that it was sharp! God I wouldn't like to make one of them angry..

asci
07-07-07, 11:05 AM
lol, yeah I thought the same until I saw the tips.. :eek:

lala124
07-07-07, 03:07 PM
Damn. I better be careful with who I tell to get the fuck outta tibet.....

AyiaNapa
07-07-07, 03:12 PM
lol i want some chee ;)

Mum
07-07-07, 03:57 PM
Cool stuff,
We've got a Chi Gong sifu training with us at the moment, I've taken a couple lessons from her and it is quite simply the most bloody knackering set of exercises I've ever done.
The power comes with years of seriously hard work, I'll take it up when I'm a few more years down the line with my Wing Chun training.

asci
07-07-07, 05:20 PM
Cool stuff,
We've got a Chi Gong sifu training with us at the moment, I've taken a couple lessons from her and it is quite simply the most bloody knackering set of exercises I've ever done.
The power comes with years of seriously hard work, I'll take it up when I'm a few more years down the line with my Wing Chun training.

cool mate. I did martial arts years back and so wish I'd never given it up..

greengiant
10-07-07, 03:51 PM
that stuff is amazing. The fighting they train for is in another world compared to western techniques.

My little brother is training in Dim Mak and some of the stuf he has shown me is absolutely mind blowing. the amount of pain he can inflict with so little effort is amazing. It just requires precision and the correct strike apparently.