PDA

View Full Version : Gettin a takeaway!

LAL
07-07-07, 08:20 PM
rite ive got nout to do 2nite and i only have a tenner... but im sorted for everything else, weeed, fags, skins and some squash... so im gna get a delivery but aint gta clue wat to get... i like pretty much everyhting..... WAT WOULD YOU GET IF YOU HAD TEN POUNDS TO SPEND?.... (FOOD THAT IS) NO CHEAP CRACK WHORES

WTL
07-07-07, 08:24 PM
Chicken Kebab.....hmmmmmmmm

and chips.

slim_tim
07-07-07, 08:25 PM
almost definitely without a doubt, an indian :)

blurry-vision
07-07-07, 08:29 PM
I'd get a Indian also, and it would have to be a chicken Jalfrezi with onion Bahjis and Popadoms...

LAL
07-07-07, 08:30 PM
Hhhm They Both Sound Good.... I Am The Worst Person At Making Decisions Like This... Il Think Bout It For Ages Then I Wont Ber Hungry Nemore.....

slim_tim
07-07-07, 08:31 PM
I'd get a Indian also, and it would have to be a chicken Jalfrezi with onion Bahjis and Popadoms...

chicken jalfrezi sounds gd but i reckon maybe lamb madras :D

blurry-vision
07-07-07, 08:34 PM
chicken jalfrezi sounds gd but i reckon maybe lamb madras :D

Nah, Chicken Jalfrezi FTW...:) :)

Bitterfly
07-07-07, 08:36 PM
id go for the chicken phall mate, and garlic naan. defiantely

slim_tim
07-07-07, 08:37 PM
id go for the chicken phall mate, and garlic naan. defiantely

i'm with you on the garlic naan, mmmmm :)

blurry-vision
07-07-07, 08:38 PM
Lol I wasn't hungry a minute ago !!!!

LAL
07-07-07, 08:48 PM
I Had A Phall Once Before, Its A Bit Hot For Me, But Im Liking The Sound Of A Madrashhhm, And Garlic Nan, Never Had Thta Always Get A Keema Nan, Or A Paratha.... I Think Its Gonna Have To Be Curry Then.... My Fave Dish In Thje Curry Is Chicken Tikka Dhansak.,,,, Fuckin Awesome!

Bitterfly
07-07-07, 08:52 PM
I Had A Phall Once Before, Its A Bit Hot For Me, But Im Liking The Sound Of A Madrashhhm, And Garlic Nan, Never Had Thta Always Get A Keema Nan, Or A Paratha.... I Think Its Gonna Have To Be Curry Then.... My Fave Dish In Thje Curry Is Chicken Tikka Dhansak.,,,, Fuckin Awesome!

ive had jsut the dansak, but not chikcen tikka dansak

damn ive got no food my lass was meant to be comin over with some spicy chicken wings and crisps but shes still sick,

arrrrghhhhh fuck

lewiboy
07-07-07, 08:52 PM
chicken balti, peshwari nan, mint sauce and a bfc(pompadom)

Emz
07-07-07, 09:34 PM
DOMINOS! DOMINOS IS THE ONLY OPTION! lol

We had a 50% off voucher if we spent over £30 on food. So we got £30 worth of food for £15 and I was so full by the time that we finished the starters that I only managed one peice of pizza.. but thats good coz i've 4 slices of my half left for later :D

LAL
07-07-07, 09:47 PM
dominoes os quality... gta be bbq base with peperoni and chicken... best pizza ever with the white dip..awwww.... i ended up getting a lamb shish kebab and chips.. and now its gone...l

Emz
07-07-07, 09:58 PM
dominoes os quality... gta be bbq base with peperoni and chicken... best pizza ever with the white dip..awwww.... i ended up getting a lamb shish kebab and chips.. and now its gone...l

awww what a waste! I've got a nice dominos sat in the kitchen. Man i love cheap vouchers.

LAL
07-07-07, 10:49 PM
yeah, but they are SOOOO unhealthy,,, the large peperoni passion contains over 2000 calories and 90g of fat,,, thats the average intake for a whole day of an average build man,,, mega unhealthy..........im not sayin what i ate was nebetter but it was a treat,,,, and during the week its back to salad and fibre...hhhhmmmmm

Emz
07-07-07, 10:52 PM
Yeah but I don't eat a large. lol I can't even finish a small unless I'm wasted.

sweetsinner
07-07-07, 11:23 PM
Crispy Chinese noodles with chicken... Mmmmm

blue widow
08-07-07, 07:20 AM
pizza hut, but i think i might be a bit late with this post lol

evo
08-07-07, 02:22 PM
Chicken Korma + Pilau Rice
Naan Bread
Popadom
2 Onion Bhaji
Mango Chutney

That will sort anyone out.
I know this is late, but that is my meal of choice when I have the choice.

blue widow
08-07-07, 02:26 PM
Chicken Korma + Pilau Rice
Naan Bread
Popadom
2 Onion Bhaji
Mango Chutney

That will sort anyone out.
I know this is late, but that is my meal of choice when I have the choice.

try a peshwari naan with that m8!! its awesome