PDA

View Full Version : Ugh shitty mood

D
09-07-07, 03:57 PM
Fucking hell, I hate myself at the minute

My girlfriend came over quickly to pick her phone, let her in, gave her a kiss, then gave her phone back to her, we stood at the door for a while and had a quick chat, then she had to go, gave her another long kiss and told her I loved her, she said "I love you too back" (:smokie:), but when she left.. I felt a deep sense of loss and I felt I hadn't treated her right?
I don't know, I miss her like fuck already and I just feel I'm not showing her that I love her.. :(

Anyone got any ideas to why I feel like this?

LAL
09-07-07, 04:01 PM
nope, maybe guilt,,,,r u guilty about nething.... i sometimes get like this a bit too... u just gta make a fuss of her, tell her how much you love her.... cook her a dinner, or make her a cake, or take her out somewhere nice just the two of you for the day..... dnt get all stoner papranoid on her tho..... that just fucks up relationships,,, does she like to have a blaze dru?

asci
09-07-07, 04:03 PM
Dru mate, whats going on bro...

How often do you show her how much you love her?

It could be nothing more than the effects of a long weekend mate. But her some flowers mate and take her out for a meal or something. :)

D
09-07-07, 04:04 PM
nope, maybe guilt,,,,r u guilty about nething.... i sometimes get like this a bit too... u just gta make a fuss of her, tell her how much you love her.... cook her a dinner, or make her a cake, or take her out somewhere nice just the two of you for the day..... dnt get all stoner papranoid on her tho..... that just fucks up relationships,,, does she like to have a blaze dru?

No guilt about anything.
We haven't even argued, our relationship is perfect.
Does she like to have a blaze?
Haha, she smokes weed like there's no tomorrow.
Strange, maybe it's just love? :confused:

Bitterfly
09-07-07, 04:04 PM
yeah just do something that bit more special and make it fairly spontaneous too, my girl would always appreciate that

lkdj2003
09-07-07, 04:05 PM
I don't know why mate, but i can see where your coming from. I've had that happen a few times. It's a bit like you feel guilty but you have no reason why. Bloody funny life hey Dru.

Im sure there's nothing to worry about mate, it's probably a mood swing or some sort. :)

This should cheer you up mate >>

http://www.jokefile.co.uk/rude_jokes/pictures/sperm.jpg

:D

D
09-07-07, 04:05 PM
Dru mate, whats going on bro...

How often do you show her how much you love her?

It could be nothing more than the effects of a long weekend mate. But her some flowers mate and take her out for a meal or something. :)

I show it as much as I can, I always buy her weed as a little present if I haven't seen her for a while.
Thing is, I'm skint.
I'll pick her some flowers tomorrow, that will go down better I think..

asci
09-07-07, 04:06 PM
No guilt about anything.
We haven't even argued, our relationship is perfect.
Does she like to have a blaze?
Haha, she smokes weed like there's no tomorrow.
Strange, maybe it's just love? :confused:

Then it's nothing more than love mate. We all get like that from time to time so I wouldn't worry..

D
09-07-07, 04:06 PM
I don't know why mate, but i can see where your coming from. I've had that happen a few times. It's a bit like you feel guilty but you have no reason why. Bloody funny life hey Dru.

Im sure there's nothing to worry about mate, it's probably a mood swing or some sort. :)

This should cheer you up mate >>

http://www.jokefile.co.uk/rude_jokes/pictures/sperm.jpg

:D

Lmao, cheers LK :D

lkdj2003
09-07-07, 04:08 PM
Then it's nothing more than love mate. We all get like that from time to time so I wouldn't worry..

Defo, http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon12.gif

Lmao, cheers LK :D

See, nothing to worry about. http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

D
09-07-07, 04:11 PM
Oh I love THCTalk :toke:

blue widow
09-07-07, 05:23 PM
bad day at work m8? thats what ive had lol

D
09-07-07, 05:25 PM
bad day at work m8? thats what ive had lol
Sorry to hear you had a bad day mate.
I wish I had work.
Would gain me some money, but alas.
Going back to college next year though, get better grades then I'm hopefully going to work in a Zoo. (Y)

Cha-Cha Chong
09-07-07, 05:29 PM
Awwww thats really sweet! Got no advice for you mate, but you should'nt feel guilty if you've not done anything wrong!
Girls love to be loved, so as long as you give her, her daily dose of "I love you's" everything will be fine! Chin up dude!