PDA

View Full Version : Weed question.

Emz
10-07-07, 09:28 AM
I got an 8th yesterday and it's confused me a bit. I've never come across the contaminated weed so bare with me. Rather than big buds it's mostly lots of little bits and a bit brown with little particals in places and it's much dryer than normal. Those bits crunch if I bite them but DO NOT scratch a CD. My boyfriend said the dealer is reliable and would not sell anything he wouldn't smoke himself so I'm confused. Does it sound like the contaminated stuff?

WTL
10-07-07, 09:31 AM
Hi Emz,

sorry to say but if it crunches then it's grit.

Emz
10-07-07, 09:35 AM
aww shit...

WTL
10-07-07, 10:05 AM
Sorry Emz,

Take it back, tell him you want some decent weed.

Emz
10-07-07, 10:17 AM
Just having a smoke on it now to see how it is. It smokes perfectly fine, tastes quite normal I'm not sure if I can taste the faint taste of lemon or if I'm going absolutly mad.

I think it might be bottom of the bag stuff? Coz honest this dealer is supposed to be fantastic and only sells what he would smoke and good stuff.

Midnight Toker
10-07-07, 10:46 AM
Emz, do you have one of the microscopes that they sell on EDIT, you can quite clearly see the difference if you do.

The contaminated stuff gave me a really bad chest & headaches but it took a few days to really notice what it was doing to me. the 1st indications i had was when i kept getting little crunchy gritty bits in my mouth when toking a J, i didnt realise what it was until i read something online and i twigged what i'd got.

I haven't bought any since ..

lkdj2003
10-07-07, 12:18 PM
Another way to check it emz, and that is to put the weed on a mirror and move it about abit and then remove the weed and check the mirror. If you see bit's left on the mirror lick your finger and dab it and rub some between your teeth and see if it's gritty then. If it is then it's been played with. Like midnight said, it will most probably give you a dodgy chest if it has been messed with.

It does suck if it is. :(

Bluntz
10-07-07, 12:24 PM
sounds like it could be man :(, i think i have experianced contaminated weed one time,it wasnt anything special not much smell or taste mild high.but it was the harshest thing i have ever smoked! every toke felt like my throat burning and i could feel it slowly passing down into my lungs, 1 or two of my friends phisicaly coudent smoke it.

munkman
10-07-07, 01:18 PM
not all contaminated weed is grity, up here in the north east we get alot of sprayed weed that taste/smells like lemon to... i'd say 90% chance you have contaminated weed.

and is it just me or does every dealer only buy good stuff that they smoke them selfs?

best way to tell like KD said get a black cd case or the likes move the bud around on it(if its damp let it dry this is another trick they use not to detect the sustance) if theres loads of crystall left on the cd case roll it in ur fingers(enough pressure to make it stick together) if it goes hard and black its deffo not crystall.

this method works alot for me and have ended up with alot of little black balls, i stick it on a pin and burn and semll it and it allways smells like soapbar(plastic?)

EDIT - next time i do this i'll take pics!

Bad Muthafucka
10-07-07, 09:59 PM
I'm pretty sure I've had some thats been dipped in some kind of oil, maybe this spraying. Wasn't very lemony though, just made my mouth feel icky like I'd been holding all the msoke in my mouth. The guy you buy off likely has nothing to with it and has been ripped as much as the eventual smoker.

I do wonder at what level it does happen though. I tend to scowl at these moments.