PDA

View Full Version : Singapore: Zambian woman in Singapore faces possible hanging for

lkdj2003
12-06-07, 06:00 PM
Zambian woman in Singapore faces possible hanging for marijuana trafficking. :eek:

Full story here (http://www.ccguide.org.uk/news/shownewsarticle.php?articleid=12609) . Bloody crazy world hey!?!

Mum
12-06-07, 06:23 PM
Tis' indeed a crazy place. Over there drugs are drugs aren't they? No difference between Heroin or Cannabis, and anything over 14g of possesion can carry the death penalty.
Insanity.

RealDrumandBass
12-06-07, 07:07 PM
What a strange world we live in.

Fingers crossed for her though.

lkdj2003
12-06-07, 10:23 PM
No difference between Heroin or Cannabis, and anything over 14g of possesion can carry the death penalty.
Insanity.

Just imagine if those laws where over here.........i would still grow bud. :pimped::stoned-smilie::deviltoker::bump::dance2:

Fingers crossed for her though.

I second that mate. :o

Midnight Toker
14-06-07, 06:55 PM
Just imagine if those laws where over here.........i would still grow bud.

Fuck it i'd just have some of yours :)

Well there's no sense in all of us taking the risk is there :p

lkdj2003
14-06-07, 07:55 PM
Fuck it i'd just have some of yours :)

Well there's no sense in all of us taking the risk is there :p

Wuhaha, i walked into that one... :rolleyes: :p

Midnight Toker
14-06-07, 08:24 PM
Wuhaha, i walked into that one... :rolleyes: :p

You certainly did my boy ... :headbang::dance2::bump::dance2::headbang:

LemonFlavored
06-05-14, 06:16 PM
You know, you'd think that whatever the hell moves money around in that country would be helpful. And instead money is being spent policing weed lol. NIGGAS BE GETTIN THEIR HANDS CHOPPED OFF OVER DIAMONDS ON THE DAILY.

C.K.Watt
06-05-14, 07:21 PM
You know, you'd think that whatever the hell moves money around in that country would be helpful. And instead money is being spent policing weed lol. NIGGAS BE GETTIN THEIR HANDS CHOPPED OFF OVER DIAMONDS ON THE DAILY.

Nice turn of phrase, shitface.

KiefKat
06-05-14, 07:36 PM

Nice turn of phrase, shitface.

And from a new owner too! Tut tut!

FoxyLady
06-05-14, 07:48 PM
And from a new owner too! Tut tut!

Shakes head in disbelief ... Another tut tut

C.K.Watt
06-05-14, 07:49 PM
is it really?
ffs

FoxyLady
06-05-14, 07:50 PM
Ill get ma soap out....

Azerbanphal
06-05-14, 07:53 PM
nice 7yr bump :S

C.K.Watt
06-05-14, 07:56 PM
nice 7yr bump :S

Smoggy got a warning for something a year ago, so i guess someone is looking for something

FoxyLady
06-05-14, 07:58 PM
I love it when they bump threads it makes it fun again but the content of the new persons reply is somewhat disturbing ... It needs reporting really but he's supposed to be the owner or one of the co owners is he? ... disgraceful really but there ya go they got the reigns now... Morals may come later... If at all...

Azerbanphal
06-05-14, 08:07 PM
I love it when they bump threads it makes it fun again but the content of the new persons reply is somewhat disturbing ... It needs reporting really but he's supposed to be the owner or one of the co owners is he? ... disgraceful really but there ya go they got the reigns now... Morals may come later... If at all...

not only that, but it seems from the post that the author thinks that Singapore is a developing country in need of financial aid, whereas in reality it is a high-tech supercity with one of the highest GDP's in the world.

(also populated by "slopes" rather than "niggas").

LemonFlavored
12-05-14, 03:24 PM
Just wanted to make a public apology for my use of language. It's something that slipped my mind and will not happen again. Sorry if I offended anyone, I live in a place where I hear that word frequently from all races and is usually pretty acceptable.

LemonFlavored
12-05-14, 03:36 PM
Is there any sort of followup with this story? Does anyone know anything about what happened?

FoxyLady
12-05-14, 05:37 PM
Just wanted to make a public apology for my use of language. It's something that slipped my mind and will not happen again. Sorry if I offended anyone, I live in a place where I hear that word frequently from all races and is usually pretty acceptable.

I personally am quite appalled by the content of your rant and am unaccepting of any apology at this point ... I am myself of Jamaican decent and find it terrible to have such racism however you may live Ina situation that may find it acceptable to use such language .....this is a forum of virtual ppl you may never see and clientele that you should give a monkeys about.... Talking of monkeys that too is term of racism when aimed at us niggas.... If I start calling you a white honky or a pommie white cunt you we then have a problem too I'm sure...

Just watch yr p's and q's ... We can allow some language barriers but being blatant doesn't sit well ...

KiefKat
12-05-14, 05:42 PM
Is there any sort of followup with this story? Does anyone know anything about what happened?

Haven't been able to find any other updates, just the original story - here (http://ukzambians.co.uk/home/2007/07/07/zambian-woman-in-singapore-faces-possible-hanging-for-marijuana-trafficking/).

CB71
12-05-14, 05:48 PM
You know, you'd think that whatever the hell moves money around in that country would be helpful. And instead money is being spent policing weed lol.

****** BE GETTIN THEIR HANDS CHOPPED OFF OVER DIAMONDS ON THE DAILY.

And this Lemon Flavoured Owns the Site???

Hmm Not Good...

:(

FoxyLady
12-05-14, 06:12 PM
And this Lemon Flavoured Owns the Site???

Hmm Not Good...

:(

You see the plight now.... It doesn't sit well as they say

FD3S
13-05-14, 02:26 AM
Iceberg ahoy, don't worry were the titanic :banghead:

C.K.Watt
14-05-14, 09:56 PM

Its alright mate its accepted he also, as i reported it and got banned so you crack on.