PDA

View Full Version : My Dog Died

Bitterfly
17-07-07, 02:02 PM
My dad rang me to tell me my dog died in his sleep last night (when i moved out, he didnt come with me), i knew it was comin, but i was still sad.

i think he'll be happier now though, he jsut didn't have the energy anymore

he's been buried next to the other family dog, in the garden

i'll go an visit the grave later on if i get the chance

RIP 'scruffy'

WTL
17-07-07, 02:05 PM
Shit man, sorry for your loss bro.

RIP Scruffy.

LAL
17-07-07, 02:08 PM
reaaly sorry to hear that mate!!! rip scruffy,,, poor little mutt

Bitterfly
17-07-07, 02:11 PM
cheers lads ill always remember the time was stoned for 24 hours on some space cake.

D
17-07-07, 02:14 PM
Shit man, sorry to hear.

RIP Scruffy.

The Snow Queen
17-07-07, 02:18 PM
So sad Bitterfly.

Sending you a big hug.

xXx

RIP Scruffy.

Growz
17-07-07, 02:19 PM
sorry to hear that m8

:joint:

greengiant
17-07-07, 02:20 PM
RIP Scruffy.

Will spark one in his memory when I get home.

Any excuse I know :joint:, but my condolences go out to you buddy.

Bitterfly
17-07-07, 02:22 PM
thanks lewy, snow queen and dru, i really appreciate it,

and dru i hope, somehow, that your snakes get found safe and well

EDIT cheers greengiant!! he'd like that mate, take a toke for me too :)

lkdj2003
17-07-07, 02:25 PM
Sorry to hear that mate. RIP Scruffy.

Have one of these mate. :joint:

Emz
17-07-07, 02:27 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that. I know how hard it can be, I lost a pet recently too.

I know this is a bit soppy but I read it when Brooks died and it made me feel a bit better.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

greengiant
17-07-07, 02:29 PM
Sorry to slightly hijack the thread, but Dru - What type of snake is it and how long has it been lost???

I can give you some tips for finding it if you haven't already tried a few.

Bitterfly
17-07-07, 02:33 PM
cheers lk, mate, i would if i had some haha

thankyou emz, i read the first line of that and got a severe fukin lump in my throat, guess its just sunk in.

D
17-07-07, 02:35 PM
Sorry to slightly hijack the thread, but Dru - What type of snake is it and how long has it been lost???

I can give you some tips for finding it if you haven't already tried a few.

My Boa and Corn has both gone missing.

If you know anything about finding them could you PM me?

I want them back =[

Emz
17-07-07, 02:44 PM
thankyou emz, i read the first line of that and got a severe fukin lump in my throat, guess its just sunk in.

Don't worry about it. I just cried when I re-read it. Guess it gets easier after time but you'll still have a soft spot for him and miss him every now and again. He's gone to some place better now. *cyber hugs*

Bitterfly
17-07-07, 02:51 PM
Don't worry about it. I just cried when I re-read it. Guess it gets easier after time but you'll still have a soft spot for him and miss him every now and again. He's gone to some place better now. *cyber hugs*

hey cheers emz, i actually feel a bit cheerier now thanks to you, i guess you gotta release your emotion you know??

blurry-vision
17-07-07, 02:51 PM
Ahh gutted for ya Bitter losing a dog is awful chin up buddy..

Jameo
17-07-07, 02:53 PM
Hey bitter, very sorry to hear it mate, always nasty loosing a pet, i empathise with you dude

Sappo
17-07-07, 03:31 PM
The day i am dreading man, my dog is 15 now.

R.I.P Scruffy

Bitterfly
17-07-07, 03:37 PM
thanks lads, means alot :)

slim_tim
17-07-07, 03:53 PM
sorry to hear bout Scruffy dude, i love dogs so much but can't imagine wat it wud be like to lose one.

RIP Scruffy

asci
17-07-07, 03:54 PM
I was in the same position as you dude. When I moved out, my dog had to stay behind. He was very cool but we lost him a year or so ago now. Just remember all the years of fun and love you both had. :)

mister.e
17-07-07, 03:55 PM
shit one mate, sorry to hear that

r.i.p scruffy:(

greengiant
17-07-07, 04:08 PM
My Boa and Corn has both gone missing.

If you know anything about finding them could you PM me?

I want them back =[

PM sent

Bitterfly
17-07-07, 05:19 PM
sorry to hear bout Scruffy dude, i love dogs so much but can't imagine wat it wud be like to lose one.

RIP Scruffy

I was in the same position as you dude. When I moved out, my dog had to stay behind. He was very cool but we lost him a year or so ago now. Just remember all the years of fun and love you both had. :)

shit one mate, sorry to hear that

r.i.p scruffy:(

thanks you three:o yeah i'v been remebering the good times

Cha-Cha Chong
17-07-07, 05:21 PM
So sorry to hear that Mate,

RIP scruffy x

AyiaNapa
17-07-07, 05:24 PM
Nice to hear he died peacefully :(

R.I.P

Bitterfly
17-07-07, 07:04 PM
So sorry to hear that Mate,

RIP scruffy x

Nice to hear he died peacefully :(

R.I.P

wow never thought id get so many responses....

cheers all, i have to say i feel much better now, you all helped alot:)

RealDrumandBass
17-07-07, 07:09 PM
Rest in peace scruffy.

lkdj2003
17-07-07, 07:27 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that. I know how hard it can be, I lost a pet recently too.

I know this is a bit soppy but I read it when Brooks died and it made me feel a bit better.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

What a great post emz, brought a tear to my eye for sure.

sweetsinner
17-07-07, 09:35 PM
Rainbow Bridge was first explained to me by my aunt when I lost benji to the great cloud when i was 7.. its a beautiful thought to cling onto :D

I am so sorry for your loss bitter *grabs you and snuggles you tight*

I cant believe i didnt spot this post until now! *hands you a spliff*

Bitterfly
18-07-07, 12:26 AM
Rest in peace scruffy.

Rainbow Bridge was first explained to me by my aunt when I lost benji to the great cloud when i was 7.. its a beautiful thought to cling onto :D

I am so sorry for your loss bitter *grabs you and snuggles you tight*

I cant believe i didnt spot this post until now! *hands you a spliff*

cheers RDNB and sinner,

well i hope he's in a better place now, you know his incecsent barking pissed me off so much at one point and now its gone hahahaha.

wish i visited him more often to spoil him recently ya know??

D
18-07-07, 12:29 AM
cheers RDNB and sinner,

well i hope he's in a better place now, you know his incecsent barking pissed me off so much at one point and now its gone hahahaha.

wish i visited him more often to spoil him recently ya know??

Yeah man, I know what you mean.. Wish I handled my snakes more really... =/