PDA

View Full Version : Thanks buddy!

munkman
17-07-07, 11:15 PM
Good friend of mine from belguim has been to holland to day to pick me up 5g of amnisea haze, being posted to me tomorrow by special delivery!!

Cant thank the man enough! hes coming over to england in august to test some of my home grown should be a laugh.

Again thanks man!!

http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0628mc0.jpg

Felt the need to post as i'm very excited :stoned-smilie::stoned-smilie::stoned-smilie::stoned-smilie::stoned-smilie::stoned-smilie::stoned-smilie::stoned-smilie::stoned-smilie::stoned-smilie::stoned-smilie::stoned-smilie:

slim_tim
17-07-07, 11:39 PM
Looks like some good bud there,

biggup to ur m8 for gettin that for you :D

LAL
17-07-07, 11:52 PM
you lucky mofo,,, all my mates who have just got back from dam, said this was the best bud by far!!!! enjoy it mate!!:joint:

Diaper
18-07-07, 12:18 AM
Nice choice of bud!

I've a video knocking about somewhere of Soma recieving an award @ 420 cup a few years ago. He ambles up to the stage, puffin on a huge joint of the Amnesia Haze, apologizes for forgeting what to say, and stumbles back of into the crowd.
Classic plug if ever there was!

slim_tim
18-07-07, 12:20 AM
oh man you gotta get that vid up here :D

munkman
18-07-07, 12:30 AM
hahah yeah man we need to see that video!!

this will be my first time smoking weed from holland and the best of all its amnisea haze :)

its being sent by special delivery so it should be here by monday i would think. would be ace if it came on friday but i very much doubt that as its only being posted tomorrow.

blurry-vision
18-07-07, 12:40 AM
Nice one Munkman smoke a bowl for me..:bong: I may have some NYC diesel soon..:greet::stoned-smilie:

lkdj2003
18-07-07, 12:45 AM
Nice one Munk, they look tasty as. :joint:

What a nice mate. :greet:

I've a video knocking about somewhere of Soma recieving an award @ 420 cup

That would be great if you can find it. Niceee :stoned-smilie:

Bitterfly
18-07-07, 01:20 AM
fukin hell thats some tasty lookin bud mate!!!

i noticed the 360 pad, got xbox live by anychance????

munkman
18-07-07, 01:56 AM
fukin hell thats some tasty lookin bud mate!!!

i noticed the 360 pad, got xbox live by anychance????

that picture was tacken by my mate in belguim its its his xbox 360 and i guess if you;ve got an xbox you'll have xbox live... well i would anyway!

not sure if u can help me.. but can u remember my grow diary on EDIT... i need to know when we put the plant into flowering lol i've forgotten. my mate had the thread deleted by mods and it contains all inportant dates! this is like 1billion chance u will remember!

do u know when we put them into flower lol?

radioheaded
18-07-07, 02:16 AM
Good friend of mine from belguim has been to holland to day to pick me up 5g of amnisea haze, being posted to me tomorrow by special delivery!!

Cant thank the man enough! hes coming over to england in august to test some of my home grown should be a laugh.

Again thanks man!!

Felt the need to post as i'm very excited :stoned-smilie::stoned-smilie::stoned-smilie::stoned-smilie::stoned-smilie::stoned-smilie::stoned-smilie::stoned-smilie::stoned-smilie::stoned-smilie::stoned-smilie::stoned-smilie:

Nice deal man!

I had amnesia haze in the dam and it didn't look anything like that, it was the strangest weed I've ever seen, really fluffy, didn't feel like normal bud it was so soft. Really nice though :stoned-smilie:

munkman
18-07-07, 03:13 AM
cant say if it is amnesia haze as i wasnt there when he bought it... altho i cant see why he would tell me its amnisea haze if it wasnt :), he said he paid 50euro for 5g

i'm just happy i'm getting some quality bud for a change and hes a sound bloke for sending it.

AyiaNapa
18-07-07, 09:03 AM
nice buddy you got there :D

should last you a day tops :p

Diaper
18-07-07, 09:56 AM
I'll have a look around, it's one of the ICmag DVD's I've got.
In fact, I should find them all and rip a few mp4s as there's some interesting content such as bubbling 1/2K.G of Jamacian bush in the jungle, and pressing pollen in Morroco.

Alex
18-07-07, 12:30 PM

Again thanks man!!

cheers mate, np ^^ :D.. bought it in Vlissingen (just across the dutch border) god i love holland being so close :stoned-smilie:

munkman
18-07-07, 12:33 PM
your a star alex dude ;)

radioheaded
18-07-07, 02:01 PM
cant say if it is amnesia haze as i wasnt there when he bought it... altho i cant see why he would tell me its amnisea haze if it wasnt :), he said he paid 50euro for 5g

i'm just happy i'm getting some quality bud for a change and hes a sound bloke for sending it.

Wasn't saying it wasn't dude! :)

Just that the stuff I had was different... and weird lol.

Bitterfly
18-07-07, 02:39 PM
that picture was tacken by my mate in belguim its its his xbox 360 and i guess if you;ve got an xbox you'll have xbox live... well i would anyway!

not sure if u can help me.. but can u remember my grow diary on EDIT... i need to know when we put the plant into flowering lol i've forgotten. my mate had the thread deleted by mods and it contains all inportant dates! this is like 1billion chance u will remember!

do u know when we put them into flower lol?

hahahah mate i've no idea,

but you'll know when you're bud is ready mate, just look for a lot of orange hairs! it really is that simple

munkman
18-07-07, 03:32 PM
Wasn't saying it wasn't dude! :)

Just that the stuff I had was different... and weird lol.

No worries dude :D

hahahah mate i've no idea,

but you'll know when you're bud is ready mate, just look for a lot of orange hairs! it really is that simple

hah yeah but i want to chop a plant on friday - cant wai any longer... wanted to see what stage we where at thats all :)

Eggbox
18-07-07, 04:16 PM
I'll have a look around, it's one of the ICmag DVD's I've got.
In fact, I should find them all and rip a few mp4s as there's some interesting content such as bubbling 1/2K.G of Jamacian bush in the jungle, and pressing pollen in Morroco.

Please do, that bubbling video sounds awesome :)