View Full Version : Drugs

Sappo
18-07-07, 01:47 PM
What have you tried?

Would you do it again?

Any fucked up experiences?

LAL
18-07-07, 01:56 PM
pretty much everthing, except heroin,,, and i wouldnt touch any of it again ever!!! its all shit! and i hate the way it makes people act, especially coke, and pills.

just my view on it!

Bitterfly
18-07-07, 02:52 PM
ive only ever done weed, mushrooms (lots) and base and and e once.

ive no doubt id love otehr drugs and more of them but ive never had the urge, doesnt bother me tho!

i had plenty of good trips on shrooms, but the absloute maddest was having 400 liberty caps and trippin for 8 hours, but being on a bad trip for 3 of them. for some reason 'the vicar of dibley' was on in the background and i kept on hearing the old bloke who repeatedly says 'no no no no no no no no' over and over again in my head.

also even though the fridge was 3 rooms away i could hear it louder than anything else, very harsh but fun in the end.

in addition the usual harsh luminous skull insect images inside my head that i could not get rid off.

but the best part was when it was wearing off and i ate a mini twix bar which tasted as good as when you eat a twix with the 'regular munchies' but 1000x better!

i find the effect of shrooms to be rather similar to certain strains of skunk ive had

D
18-07-07, 02:53 PM
Weed and shrooms.

Keep it natural. :)

Riff Raff
18-07-07, 03:22 PM
Weed and a few trips on shrooms.

Tried speed a few times but twas not the drug for me, horrible week long come-downs of feeling like shit.

Coke once but wasn't taken by it. Not a nice drug. Seen a lot of folks fucked up by it.

Mustn't forget the most evil one of all......TOBACCO.....got me in its vice like grip for goin on 20 years now.

Emz
18-07-07, 03:31 PM
I've tried coke a few times but I don't like it, E many times, weed, shrooms a few times, acid, mescaline, H once, was fucked up on speed for a while too, 2-cb, mcpp, bzp, ketamine twice, HBWR, salvia and I think thats it.

slim_tim
18-07-07, 06:26 PM
I regularly use weed, I do MDMA once a month or so, if ive got enough money, and i only use the pure crystals as i don't like pills. I've done Ketamine a few times and i'd probably do it again. I did Coke once but i'll probably never try it again, it didn't do anything to me. Ive never done shrooms but its next on the list :D

Grape101
18-07-07, 06:30 PM
I regularly use weed, I do MDMA once a month or so, if ive got enough money, and i only use the pure crystals as i don't like pills. I've done Ketamine a few times and i'd probably do it again. I did Coke once but i'll probably never try it again, it didn't do anything to me. Ive never done shrooms but its next on the list :D

If you did coke and it didn't effect you it probably wasn't coke. Some bastard probably conned you.

slim_tim
18-07-07, 06:33 PM
If you did coke and it didn't effect you it probably wasn't coke. Some bastard probably conned you.

Lol, ah well, tbh i ain't to bothered about coke its seems like it just fucks you up. And the line i did was fairly small.

mister.e
18-07-07, 09:19 PM
ive tried almost everything with the exception of crack, meth and the lagal stuff

i enjoyed every last bit of it, but i havnt done anything except weed and hash for the last 8 years,

i wont be doing any of them ever again, ive got a child and responsibilities now and i think its time for the younger generation to have their turn and let old timers like me stick to the pipe and slippers:)

Green_hammer
18-07-07, 09:48 PM
The drugs ive done, weed, coke, speed and a few trips oh yeah and a few E's

Just sticking to the green now

Im lucky to say no fucked up experiences................yet

RealDrumandBass
18-07-07, 11:47 PM
Green
Pills
Bzp
MDMA
Speed
ketamine
Coke
Shrooms
Laughing gas

lala124
19-07-07, 01:55 AM
Never do anything with guaifeneson recreationally. Unless you enjoy spewing that is......

slim_tim
19-07-07, 02:04 AM
Never do anything with guaifeneson recreationally. Unless you enjoy spewing that is......

What's guaifeneson ????

lala124
19-07-07, 06:14 AM
Shit that makes you puke your brains out. Thats why they put it in shit, so people cant take meds recreationally.

greengiant
19-07-07, 09:57 AM
Too many to bother listing and one really fucked up experience on Hyesine, which is dervied from teh deadly nightshade plant. Very messy and in no way safe at all. We didn't know at the time and had a lucky escape.

I only touch weed nowadays as all teh others affect your behaviour way too much when you use them for prolonged periods. Weed also does this but I can control that very easily.

Its always good to experiment. But do so safely with people who know what they are doing and don't go near crack, heroin and needles.

Needles are one thing I would never and have never done.