PDA

View Full Version : pv + PLANT VITALITY +

mancpaul
08-04-12, 07:40 PM
hey all just a quick 1 about plant vitality + is there any users out there??? how good is it an wot benifits do ur babies get from this stuff???do u spary it or can u put it in ur feed?? iv just bought a 50ml bottle an wanted abit of advice......... this is my 1st time

GBK
08-04-12, 07:44 PM
Love the stuff, I dont mix it in with the feeds, but spray it onto the top of the soil, Every time I re-pot I use it,Great for stressed plants, Spraying under the leaves can be a pain, Excellent for spider mite, I wouldn't do with out it.GBK

VMAX
08-04-12, 07:46 PM
nut shell ^^^

mancpaul
08-04-12, 07:49 PM
can u over spray ur plants????

TIKTOK
08-04-12, 07:50 PM
Only used it once for spider mites and it killed them all in one spray

mancpaul
08-04-12, 07:51 PM
really its tht good?? i mite stock up lol

Forest
08-04-12, 07:53 PM
great for mites and stressed plants and i use it in the feeds as well cos its systemic and this is preventive for mites (i hate them) and imo give the plants a good start, i tend to give it 2 or 3 times in veg the last time as they are flipped, when ive got it i use it and dont get mites now

mancpaul
08-04-12, 07:57 PM
can u spray them with it as much as u want????

mancpaul
08-04-12, 07:58 PM
or can u burn em???

Forest
08-04-12, 09:24 PM
no i dont think you can burn them is not nutes its petty safe stuff, if you have mites do them three times to be sure but they are all gone after twice every three days i use it to get rid of mites

if you have mites and its a small plant it works really well as a dunk, i use it in a bucket at half strength same as when i spay (for economy reasons) the dunk can then go in a sprayer for future use keep it in the dark once mixed up cos it will get algae in the bottle , ive used it at full strength as well for the same affect

carpetburn
08-04-12, 09:27 PM
gets a big thumbs up from me too...................nukes the spider-mites:joint:

mancpaul
08-04-12, 09:39 PM
cool nice1 forest i dont have mites im just using for the fun of it really.... giving the babies a good start in life an all that lol, fanks for the advice tho

Johns Cronz
09-04-12, 05:54 PM
this stuff is seriously amazing!! i always have a bottle in the cupboard. I first used it when i had an infestation of thrips. i sprayed the plants and every thrip died there and then. sprayed the top of the soil too!
not only does it kill alot of bugs, its a good for prevention measure. And its so good at picking the plant back up, it gives it a nice healthy boost of life!
Ive read its organic but the stuff smells of petrol. i personally give them a spray after a re-pot or just before i flip them to flower. never through flowering though.