PDA

View Full Version : Shit bad mistake!!

Grape101
14-06-07, 02:11 PM
I was sent the wrong envirolite so a new one came today and the other had to go back. I didn't wrap it up though and the courrier was really inquizitive and was asking what a bulb that big was for. I just ignored him.

Ahh i'm paraniod and freakin out now and thinking I should have wrapped it up.

Do you think it will be ok?

TheHappyCamper
14-06-07, 02:17 PM
I just read this exact post on EDIT. Took me a while to realise that it was the same person lol.

I wouldn't think that he'd know what the light was for. And if he did then he probably grows the stuff himself, in which case it's unlikely he'd tell anyone.

lkdj2003
14-06-07, 02:20 PM
You should be ok they are just nosey buggers. You could of said it's a bulb for your shed.

Grape101
14-06-07, 02:21 PM
I just read this exact post on EDIT. Took me a while to realise that it was the same person lol.

I wouldn't think that he'd know what the light was for. And if he did then he probably grows the stuff himself, in which case it's unlikely he'd tell anyone.

Well he was like, "blimey thats a big bulb" and then he said "so what is a bulb of that size used for then" and i didn't say anything which just made it even more suspicious.

Grape101
14-06-07, 02:23 PM
You should be ok they are just nosey buggers. You could of said it's a bulb for your shed.

Hmm but the fact the box says 'energy saving solutions for the growing world' on the side of it kinda suggests it not for a shed lol.

lkdj2003
14-06-07, 02:27 PM
Hmm but the fact the box says 'energy saving solutions for the growing world' on the side of it kinda suggests it not for a shed lol.

Lol, your growing your kids in the shed...:p

The thing is you could of been using it for tomatoes or anything really so they can't just go back and say "hey that chaps growing cannabis", even if they did the old bill will need more than that to pop you.

Grape101
14-06-07, 02:31 PM
Lol, your growing your kids in the shed...:p

The thing is you could of been using it for tomatoes or anything really so they can't just go back and say "hey that chaps growing cannabis", even if they did the old bill will need more than that to pop you.

I know but I just don't wanna start growing and then find a cop on my doorstep saying we have a suspicion you may be cultivating cannabis of whaterver it is they say.

Calm be calm... :o:toke:

lkdj2003
14-06-07, 02:34 PM
I know but I just don't wanna start growing and then find a cop on my doorstep saying we have a suspicion you may be cultivating cannabis of whaterver it is they say.

Calm be calm... :o:toke:

I can see what your saying mate, but honestly you should be fine. If he did grass you up they would loose a customer to deliver too. :stroke_chin:

I've had the same bloke deliver my stuff for years and he's sound as a pound. :)

Grape101
14-06-07, 02:37 PM
OK thanks for the nerve calming. I'll hide it all away and see if anything has cropped up by the time I get back from glastonbury. If not i'll carry on proceedings as normal.

lkdj2003
14-06-07, 02:43 PM
OK thanks for the nerve calming. I'll hide it all away and see if anything has cropped up by the time I get back from glastonbury. If not i'll carry on proceedings as normal.

You can ask Ragman how many grow setup's i setup and then took down again and sold due to being paranoid way back when i first started growing. It must of been around 3/4 setups before i learnt to control the paranoia. :D

The paranoia can take over if you let it. I found with time you can control it, because it never goes or you would be daft to not be a little paranoid and careful.

At the end of the day it is your choice and you must do what you think is best. ;)

Grape101
14-06-07, 02:48 PM
You can ask Ragman how many grow setup's i setup and then took down again and sold due to being paranoid way back when i first started growing. It must of been around 3/4 setups before i learnt to control the paranoia. :D

The paranoia can take over if you let it. I found with time you can control it, because it never goes or you would be daft to not be a little paranoid and careful.

At the end of the day it is your choice and you must do what you think is best. ;)

Cheers. No I think I will grow still (especially after forking out for a load of new equipment) but i'll wait till I get back from glastonbury I think. Besides I need to get the seeds first.

Mum
14-06-07, 03:34 PM
You should be fine mate, but things like this you should take care of. You can never be too careful when growing. I got pissed off last night at my Mum telling my sister that I've got a few plants on the go.
It really should be a need to know type operation, keep any loose ends tied up. ;)

lkdj2003
14-06-07, 04:12 PM
I agree with mum, Bang on ^^^

mellowed
14-06-13, 08:07 PM
Ow mate, id be well paranoid now. He might come back and break in.

Dave-Hester
14-06-13, 08:09 PM

This threads 6 years old today mellowed....

Did you know that?

Pugz
14-06-13, 08:12 PM

LMFAO

You funny fucker

mellowed
14-06-13, 08:23 PM
See the friday night smoke up thread for clarification :)