PDA

View Full Version : New members- Who would you like to see?

Mum
14-06-07, 03:48 PM
Well this has become a little haven for EDIT users, tired of the hustle, bustle and bullshit of an incredibly busy forum.
Who are we missing though? Who would you like to see grace the THC Talk forums? :stroke_chin:
Personally, I'd be looking out for Matt, Redseal, Peds, Cal, Dibey, Daniel (In fact, I'm going to ask him now)...
That's just a few off of the top of my head, obviously there are many more great people I'd like to see here. :weed:

Who are you missing?:pimped:

WTL
14-06-07, 05:03 PM
Well this has become a little haven for EDIT users, tired of the hustle, bustle and bullshit of an incredibly busy forum.
Who are we missing though? Who would you like to see grace the THC Talk forums? :stroke_chin:
Personally, I'd be looking out for Matt, Redseal, Peds, Cal, Dibey, Daniel (In fact, I'm going to ask him now)...
That's just a few off of the top of my head, obviously there are many more great people I'd like to see here. :weed:

It would be nice to see Parkius altho I havent seen him post on EDIT for a while now, Redeyemonster is another, oooo oooo ooooo and dont forget Angel Pie LOL JK

Midnight Toker
14-06-07, 07:23 PM
ME !!!

or am i just a figment of my own imagination ??? ... Hhhmmmm

Grape101
14-06-07, 07:29 PM
yeah RedEyeMonster

RealDrumandBass
14-06-07, 07:31 PM
Yer Peds is always making me laugh.

lkdj2003
14-06-07, 07:43 PM
Great post Mum. :smokie:

Matt has already joined and i've asked RedEyeMonster im just waiting on a reply. I've also asked a few others that i can't remember off the top of my head. But yeah the more people we can get on from mate's and so on the better. :guitar::bigjoint:

Lol @ WTL, Angelpie you naughty boy you.... :deviltoker:

Midnight Toker
14-06-07, 08:29 PM
What about sarahX ?? ... i can still remember the pics she posted a few months ago ...

She could be our mascot or summink !

WTL
14-06-07, 09:28 PM
JuanP is pretty cool,

MT isnt she young enough to be your dauhter? LOL:eek: :sorry:

Midnight Toker
14-06-07, 09:29 PM
probably younger than my daughters :)

I can dream cant i ! :stroke_chin:

WTL
14-06-07, 09:36 PM
probably younger than my daughters :)

Ha ha ha, I almost spat my tea out while reading that dude.

RealDrumandBass
14-06-07, 09:38 PM
Angel_pie is hot:bump:

And she only lives 5 mins away from me!!

lkdj2003
15-06-07, 02:03 AM
Ha ha ha, I almost spat my tea out while reading that dude.

Wuhahaha, me too...:D

Angel_pie is hot:bump:

And she only lives 5 mins away from me!!

Now we know what you get up too.... :beer::bong::bump::headbang::dance2::party::joint:

Blow
15-06-07, 02:10 PM
What about Fire Monkey, Jack Herrer and dont forget Diamond Geezur and ZerotoHero and Bonsai Ent, Chupa, Satans Banjo, Stifcheba, liredCoat, Poleson, Cal, Argentstar, Viper II and HangOver.

Oh and asci, sparkplug and how can I forget sugar_coated_sour.

If you want DJ I could do a few PM's for you?

Midnight Toker
15-06-07, 02:14 PM
I thought this was going to be a growers forum, not so much of a general hang out for tokers.

Not that i'm objecting .. far from it.

lkdj2003
15-06-07, 04:57 PM
What about Fire Monkey, Jack Herrer and dont forget Diamond Geezur and ZerotoHero and Bonsai Ent, Chupa, Satans Banjo, Stifcheba, liredCoat, Poleson, Cal, Argentstar, Viper II and HangOver.

Oh and asci, sparkplug and how can I forget sugar_coated_sour.

If you want DJ I could do a few PM's for you?

If you know and like them then invite them mate it's cool with us. :)
I know Cal & asci have joined already. :smokie:

I thought this was going to be a growers forum, not so much of a general hang out for tokers.

Not that i'm objecting .. far from it.

I can see what your saying, but there is a General Discussion section they could take over and most of them are cool guy's. :bigjoint:

Although THCtalk will be more of a grower's forum. :leaf:

:smokie: *Bottom line, if you know/like them, then invite them* :smokie:

The more the merrier. :dance2:

Midnight Toker
15-06-07, 05:52 PM
sounds good to me matey ...

sugar_coated_sour
15-06-07, 06:11 PM
yo ho ho, thanks for the mention Blow. Hopefully sometime in the not so distant future i will be able to contribute to the growers side of things. Roll on my new house :stroke_chin:

Grape101
15-06-07, 07:10 PM
pure_power_plant too

lkdj2003
15-06-07, 07:29 PM
pure_power_plant too

I've asked him tonight mate, just waiting to hear back from him. :guitar:

RealDrumandBass
15-06-07, 07:52 PM
Its growing already,good too see all my fav tokers here.

Master Poet
15-06-07, 08:03 PM
Its growing already,good too see all my fav tokers here.

AWWWWW RDB, I didnt know you cared:p

RealDrumandBass
15-06-07, 10:16 PM
O,i care Poet.

More than you will ever know.

asci
18-06-07, 03:54 PM
yay I got a mention! lol (thanks blow!!)

gotta have ned and boobs join up. And what about bong de capitan? Every forum needs a token loon and bong fits that bill perfectly..

lkdj2003
18-06-07, 04:20 PM
yay I got a mention! lol (thanks blow!!)

gotta have ned and boobs join up. And what about bong de capitan? Every forum needs a token loon and bong fits that bill perfectly..

Send them on over, the more the merrier....:joint:

sweetsinner
18-06-07, 06:10 PM
Now, i wonder why i was invited? *ponders*
Is it cos i have boobies ?!

Oh and I will be a grower in 2 weeks (topped babies arriving then, cant wait...its better than a parcel from ann summers anyday lol)

Either way, thanks for the invite! Even if its down to the boobs, they have their uses ;)

:bigjoint:

blue widow
18-06-07, 06:12 PM
welcome aboard sweet and good luck with the grow honey!! :joint:

RealDrumandBass
18-06-07, 06:14 PM

Well,it was the deciding factor.:p

lkdj2003
18-06-07, 06:24 PM

Watch your pm's shoot through the roof now...... lol http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

Your a cool stoner just like us thats why..... :bigjoint: ;)

Seriously though everyone is invited...... :smokie:

:kill:except kids,spammers, general dongers.

Mum
20-06-07, 11:05 PM
Your a cool stoner just like us thats why..... :bigjoint: ;)
Don't lie, it's the boobies... ;) :D

"General dongers"
That's honestly the first time I've heard that phrase! :D

lkdj2003
20-06-07, 11:31 PM
Don't lie, it's the boobies... ;) :D

"General dongers"
That's honestly the first time I've heard that phrase! :D

Wuhaha, Mrsdj is sat right here next to me "Ouch". :D lol....... she's laughing though... :D

We all know the General dongers >>>

http://www.stevekmccoy.com/reformissionary/images/driscoll.jpg :guitar:

sweetsinner
21-06-07, 08:45 AM
LOL
*spits tea over laptop in laughing fit*

General Dongers?!!!..

Oh my...

Riff Raff
25-06-07, 12:08 AM

Theres a dude called shaaft that i've chatted to recently. A fellow greenhouse grower. It would be nice to see some more greenhouse people over here.

Enjoying the smallness of this site and thanks again for the invite over here lk, looks like you've put a lot of thought and energy into it. That includes anyone else involved in setting this up

lkdj2003
25-06-07, 12:32 AM
Theres a dude called shaaft that i've chatted to recently. A fellow greenhouse grower. It would be nice to see some more greenhouse people over here.

Enjoying the smallness of this site and thanks again for the invite over here lk, looks like you've put a lot of thought and energy into it. That includes anyone else involved in setting this up

No prob's mate your more than welcome... :smokie:

Send over anyone you think would make great use of the site mate. :harvest:

Ashtray
26-06-07, 01:53 AM
thanks for the invite is everyone moving here and leaving edit or what?

lkdj2003
26-06-07, 02:12 AM
thanks for the invite is everyone moving here and leaving edit or what?

No prob's mate. Welcome to THC :bigjoint:

This site is run and owned by me and Ragman and our mods, nothing to do with edit. We are aiming for a more grower focused forum. :harvest: :)

Ashtray
26-06-07, 02:23 AM
yeah thats a good idea its nice to have an all growing forum...i got a feeling this place will take off.

lkdj2003
26-06-07, 02:30 AM
yeah thats a good idea its nice to have an all growing forum...i got a feeling this place will take off.

Im sure with all the great members already we should do well. We have lot's of plans for the future like t-shirts, competitions, a dam meet and maybe even an online shop. :smokie:

Bitterfly
26-06-07, 02:46 AM
well i was gonna say lighterfairy but i just found out shes already here, hmm yeah bongs a sweet guy, id also like to see drucifer, and greengiant makes me laugh.

im sure i could think of more people just not atm!

hey this place is cool i feel relaxed here for some reason:bigjoint:

lkdj2003
26-06-07, 02:53 AM
well i was gonna say lighterfairy but i just found out shes already here, hmm yeah bongs a sweet guy, id also like to see drucifer, and greengiant makes me laugh.

im sure i could think of more people just not atm!

hey this place is cool i feel relaxed here for some reason:bigjoint:

If there your freind/mate, then there ours too. Send them on over. :guitar:

Im glad you feel relaxed mate, all the hard work has paid off, niceeeeee :joint:

Bitterfly
26-06-07, 03:05 AM
yeah man my first choice would have been kv1893 but he seems to have vanished!!!!

i miss him,

hopefully hes ok and hes just in permastone or summit:bigjoint:

Grape101
27-06-07, 08:30 PM
I'd quite like to see mead05 too. I made friends with him through edit and he is on his first grow and seems like a nice chap.

asci
27-06-07, 08:33 PM
yeah man my first choice would have been kv1893 but he seems to have vanished!!!!

i miss him,

hopefully hes ok and hes just in permastone or summit:bigjoint:

I pm'ed him about thc ages and ages ago, alas still no word. I'm sure he'll return eventually though.. :)

lala124
27-06-07, 08:59 PM
Mitten, Bonsai Ent, Faith_In_Chaos and Unibonger for starters. In fact, Ill pm unibonger right now.

RealDrumandBass
27-06-07, 09:01 PM
They all talk to much;)

Grape101
27-06-07, 09:06 PM
They all talk to much;)

Lol. Yeah super post whores spring to mind lol.

Ashtray
28-06-07, 12:45 AM
Bob marley,john lennon, cheech and chong :joint:

asci
28-06-07, 09:24 AM
but please no ministry members.... they do my head in.

Mum
28-06-07, 12:33 PM

Viper? :p

asci
28-06-07, 12:40 PM
Viper? :p

hehe, thought he was no longer into that shit...

evo
28-06-07, 01:03 PM
he is a minister, can't see him just packing it all in.
He just doesn't like the christians who have invaded the thc ministry, or something like that.

asci
28-06-07, 01:23 PM
oh. Well despite that he does come across as a decent bloke..

lkdj2003
28-06-07, 01:23 PM

Agreed mate.

He just doesn't like the christians who have invaded the thc ministry, or something like that.

Thats why, people fight and die all the time over religion. Coming from a very strict roman catolic background myself i've seen and heard alot of arguments and shyt about religion and i don't need anymore.

Weeds is weed and god didn't buy my soil/seeds or grow my plant's, did he. :bigjoint:

evo
28-06-07, 02:14 PM
mate, I absolutely hate religion, due to man, using it as a tool to control masses of people among other stuff.

asci
28-06-07, 02:18 PM
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/3980/1175891549fe8.gif

nuff said..

Grape101
28-06-07, 02:35 PM
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/3980/1175891549fe8.gif

nuff said..

Quality man! Plain simple quality...

lkdj2003
28-06-07, 03:39 PM
mate, I absolutely hate religion, due to man, using it as a tool to control masses of people among other stuff.

I didn't mean you like it mate. :D

I mean i don't really want people going on about it and how it affects them...fooking skin up i say :joint: lol

I agree with Grape, damn good post asci. :smokie:

asci
28-06-07, 04:10 PM
posted it on the 'i hate the ministry' thread on edit for a laugh.. :D

sweetsinner
29-06-07, 07:32 AM
:hijacked_thread:
I

Asci - i just have to say, i love your new avatar hun!

asci
29-06-07, 08:50 AM
lol, thanks sweets. :D

lkdj2003
29-06-07, 12:41 PM
posted it on the 'i hate the ministry' thread on edit for a laugh.. :D

You naughty boy you...

Emz
02-07-07, 03:59 PM
Thanks for the invite lkdj2003. :)

asci
02-07-07, 04:00 PM
You naughty boy you... :deviltoker:

Man did it have an effect lol...

Welcome emz. :)

lala124
02-07-07, 04:02 PM
Hey emz. Welcome to THCtalk. Its troll free!!!

lkdj2003
02-07-07, 04:09 PM

No prob's,

It's great to have you here, have fun.. :joint:

Emz
02-07-07, 04:10 PM
Hey emz. Welcome to THCtalk. Its troll free!!!

Thank fuck for that :guitar: :D

Bitterfly
02-07-07, 04:23 PM
hey emz hi!

you're a very welcome addition to this forum, really pleased to see you here:)

blurry-vision
02-07-07, 07:29 PM
Welcome Emz nice to have you here...:barmy:

sweetsinner
03-07-07, 09:51 AM

Hi Emz *waves*

Ragman
03-07-07, 03:01 PM
Welcome to THC Emz, hope you enjoy your stay:)

TheHappyCamper
03-07-07, 05:09 PM
Hey Emz, welcome!!

Care to tell us a little about yourself?

asci
03-07-07, 08:06 PM
Hey Emz, welcome!!

Care to tell us a little about yourself?

emz is a legend. Others speak for her... :)

lala124
03-07-07, 08:09 PM
Emz is a lady-pimp. Thats all you need to know.

lkdj2003
03-07-07, 08:52 PM
Emz is a cool Raver.... :smokie: :barmy:

Juggla
03-07-07, 08:56 PM
I had a bit of a sarcastic remark written up but I think I'll just go with simple and blunt instead:

Starting a new forum and poaching EDIT members via the EDIT PM system (or at all really) is kind of a prick move.

Wow even stole some emoticons eh. Well the pruple dude stroking his chin (:stroke_chin:) was made by Spoony and put on EDIT at my request so at least ask the Spoon man if you can use it before you shamelessly steal it.

blurry-vision
03-07-07, 08:58 PM
I had a bit of a sarcastic remark written up but I think I'll just go with simple and blunt instead:

Starting a new forum and poaching EDIT members via the EDIT PM system (or at all really) is kind of a prick move.

Wow even stole some emoticons eh. Well the pruple dude stroking his chin (:stroke_chin:) was made by Spoony and put on EDIT at my request so at least ask the Spoon man if you can use it before you shamelessly steal it.

To be fair I don't feel poached and still like EDIT as usual its just a different forum here offering a different vibe do you not think your overeacting ?:bigjoint:

Juggla
03-07-07, 09:04 PM
Poaching is stealing EDIT members it's been done whether you feel "poached" or not. To be honest you don't really know how I'm reacting. I'm not mad or angry or anything just a little less then impressed...

lkdj2003
03-07-07, 09:06 PM

Smilies now gone.

We haven't taking any shit on to edit. We don't expect shit from edit members on here.

blurry-vision
03-07-07, 09:07 PM
Poaching is stealing EDIT members. To be honest you don't really know how I'm reacting. I'm not mad or angry or anything just a little less then impressed...

Sorry I assumed you were more angry than you now state, however I still don't get the stealing edit members bit when I am still a member there, posting as usual.:confused:

Juggla
03-07-07, 09:11 PM
Smilies now gone.

We haven't taking any shit on to edit. We don't expect shit from edit members on here.

I've said my peace I have no more to say. Well thats not true I have something to say regarding spoonies post on here but I won't.

Edit: Feel free to delete my posts if you think they are "shit"

TheHappyCamper
03-07-07, 09:12 PM
To be fair I don't feel poached and still like EDIT as usual its just a different forum here offering a different vibe do you not think your overreacting ?:bigjoint:

Same here, I still post on EDIT as much as I ever did. This forum is a much closer knit community than EDIT, yet EDIT has a larger knowledge base. I like both forums for different reasons and I certainly wasn't 'poached'.

I'm sure you can appreciate that this forum wasn't designed as a competitor to EDIT, merely a hideaway for members who find EDIT to be too busy sometimes. I won't speak for the owners of this forum, this is how I feel.

lkdj2003
03-07-07, 09:17 PM
Poaching is stealing EDIT members it's been done whether you feel "poached" or not. To be honest you don't really know how I'm reacting. I'm not mad or angry or anything just a little less then impressed...

I have spoke to bush today about all this. We do not want to compete or what ever people may think. Do you really see this forum like edit is, no.

This forum is a hobby that me and Ragman have paid out for so others can enjoy who share the same hobbies. If we could get a small seed shop going to fund the forum and help a few mates (breeders) out, then whats wrong with that?

We do not plan on having nothing like edit has as far as items forsale go.

Like i told bush today, i will still use edit forums and shop, but like he said it's up to others. So if they don't want me on EDIT then so be it, it would be a shame for me and edit i think, but the last thing i would want to do is cause a bad vibe on edit. http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon11.gif

lkdj2003
03-07-07, 09:17 PM
I'm sure you can appreciate that this forum wasn't designed as a competitor to EDIT, merely a hideaway for members who find EDIT to be too busy sometimes. I won't speak for the owners of this forum, this is how I feel.

Im glad someone can see it.

I also said to bush today, that yes ok i was wrong to pm members on edit, i should of emailed the people i know, but then again there still going to be edit members even if i email them.

I know most of the people on here outside of edit too. We didn't want any trouble or crap from edit or edit members (hence the announcement in the general section) on here but it looks like we are going to get it anyway. http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon9.gif

RealDrumandBass
03-07-07, 09:50 PM
Juggla-Bit of a silly reaction.

"pouching":D
This is the internet,you cant steal peoples.

ThcTALK does not sell anything that rivals the EDIT store and i think every member still uses EDIT just as much.

EDIT-LkDJ,they want to kick you off EDIT?
wtf?

lkdj2003
03-07-07, 09:55 PM
It's a strange fucking world huh.

Im a member of 4 5 6 grow/headshop forums like edit and there's only one lot of members who have got funny even though we have some members on here who have never been on edit, but are members of other headshop forums aswell. We even have members from google that i do know. :rolleyes:

EDIT-LkDJ,they want to kick you off EDIT?
wtf?

Like i said to bush today mate, it would be a shame. But if thats what they (whoever they are) want then so be it. Im sure the grow section will miss me if no one else.

RealDrumandBass
03-07-07, 10:02 PM
It's a strange fucking world huh.

Im a member of 4 5 6 grow/headshop forums like edit and there's only one lot of members who have got funny even though we have some members on here who have never been on edit, but are members of other headshop forums aswell. We even have members from google that i do know. :rolleyes:

Exactly.
It is just very very silly.

It would be different if you started a thread on EDIT asking its members to migrate here.

All you did was use a private communication system which is owned by EDIT.

What,did they want you to pm members and ask for there e-mail address then e-mail them?

Or do they not want you to let EDit members joint here?

lkdj2003
03-07-07, 10:05 PM
Exactly.
It is just very very silly.

It would be different if you started a thread on EDIT asking its members to migrate here.

All you did was use a private communication system which is owned by EDIT.

What,did they want you to pm members and ask for there e-mail address then e-mail them?

Bang on.

I could say something i was told by a MOD on EDIT about edit pm's that would cause alot of shit, but no, i don't like SHIT!

RealDrumandBass
03-07-07, 10:07 PM

Got something on my brain:rolleyes:

Jeffisthebest
03-07-07, 10:08 PM
lol :bigjoint:

blurry-vision
03-07-07, 10:09 PM
Bang on.

I could say something i was told by a MOD on EDIT about edit pm's that would cause alot of shit, but no i don't like SHIT!

At the end of the day you've only asked YOUR own online mates/growers to come over the others may have asked other MATES to come over, if you were stealing/poaching wahtever.. you'd simply PM loads of people even ones u dont know and most of all whats wrong with using a few forums ?? :stoned-smilie:

Meh maybe I'm just too chilled out...:bong:

blurry-vision
03-07-07, 10:11 PM

haha thats you all over real..:joint::joint:

lkdj2003
03-07-07, 10:17 PM

Have another on me mate. :bigjoint:

Jeffisthebest
03-07-07, 10:23 PM
what the chin stroke smily is gone :eek:!? that was my favorite one :(

lkdj2003
03-07-07, 10:24 PM
what the chin stroke smily is gone :eek:!? that was my favorite one :(

There's millions more dude, asci gave me a cool link to zillions of them. http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon12.gif

I'll sort it soon.

Cal
03-07-07, 10:25 PM
This is all a little worrying to be honest. It be rather shocking if you were banned from edit lkdj2003......

Thats between you and Bush to sort i feel (as it seems is happening).

I chat on the internet to meet and stay in contact with people i like, be that msn, edit, facebook,THCtalk, online computer games or whatever.....Im thankful to have multiple ways of doing that.

Of course i just float around forums.....im not sure my presence has much of an impact or of much difference anyway in the grand scheme.

Jeffisthebest
03-07-07, 10:29 PM
There's millions more dude, asci gave me a cool link to zillions of them. http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon12.gif

I'll sort it soon.

nice :pimped:. the smilies are so much fun to play with

lkdj2003
03-07-07, 10:29 PM
This is all a little worrying to be honest. It be rather shocking if you were banned from edit lkdj2003......

Thats between you and Bush to sort i feel (as it seems is happening).

I chat on the internet to meet and stay in contact with people i like, be that msn, edit, facebook,THCtalk, online computer games or whatever.....Im thankful to have multiple ways of doing that.

Of course i just float around forums.....im not sure my presence has much of an impact or of much difference anyway in the grand scheme.

Well said Cal. :)

Like you say it should be between me and bush, but he said today that it's not him as he is no longer the owner which is fair enough. All he did say was it's up to others??

If i have to go off edit then someone will have to fill my boots in the grow section and i just hope they put in the time and effort and willingness to help others!

Jeffisthebest
03-07-07, 10:31 PM
If i have to go off edit then someone will have to fill my boots in the grow section and i just hope they put in the time!
dont worry Ill feel your boots!:)

lkdj2003
03-07-07, 10:32 PM
dont worry Ill feel your boots!:)

Lol, you dirty man you....

Sly edit too...look at your quote. :bong: lol

Jeffisthebest
03-07-07, 10:47 PM
you sneaky bastard!:p

lkdj2003
03-07-07, 10:54 PM
you sneaky bastard!:p

Hehehe, got ya :p

lala124
03-07-07, 11:58 PM
Wow, what a overreaction on EDITs part. I still post over there as usual, I AM NOT ePROPERTY!!!

Lala

D
04-07-07, 12:11 AM
Wow, what a overreaction on EDITs part. I still post over there as usual, I AM NOT ePROPERTY!!!

Lala

Exactly, none of us are property of EDIT, so technically it isn't poaching.

I actually rarely post there now, prefer it here tbh. More chilled out. :bigjoint:
But I still love EDIT. :)

Bitterfly
04-07-07, 02:01 AM
woah there what all this malarky??

why would juggla even care, at all?? is it a financial thing, advertisements or some shit??

we're all probably gonna use EDIT just as much, i know i am, it just on EDIT i like to talk shite more and generally be daft, whereas here im chilled and feel i have a tighter bond with the members.

i had something else to say on the matter but my head hurts!

Emz
04-07-07, 09:39 AM
I love EDIT and I'm still going to post there. I like this place lots too. But I'm glad this place opened, I don't like posting so much on edit anymore because I feel if I start a thread one of the mods who hates me is just going to change the title of the post to make a mockery of me. So at least now if I want to post a thread I can do it here :)

There's no point us arguing about it. I go on three other forums other than edit, I've got lots of free time so I can add another forum if I like hehe.

(Thank you for all the welcome messages :D would respond but there's 2 or 3 pages of other stuff on top of it now)

sweetsinner
04-07-07, 09:47 AM
I don't really have much to say on all this shit i seemed to have missed out on the past couple of days as I havent been around much..like Emz i post on a few smoking forums and to be honest i have no idea what all this hoo harr is all about *blinks*

I mean for a bunch of stoners, where is the bloody chill and relax factor gone?

Reminds me of a school playground "she was my friend first"
Well thankfully I am an adult and made me own decision to join this forum ... I prefer boiled, not poached anyway....

asci
04-07-07, 10:11 AM
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8280/massmoonze7.gif

dunno what else to say...

D
04-07-07, 11:04 AM

Hahaha. :p

sweetsinner
04-07-07, 11:44 AM

Someone has too many smileys i think ;) lol

asci
04-07-07, 01:53 PM
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6669/blehid2.gif

Emz
04-07-07, 01:56 PM
:ban::):pimped::bong::joint::leaf::hijacked_thread ::sign_thistopicsucks:sign_thistopicsucks:mad::wee d::barmy::satan::harvest::rock::mutz

Bitterfly
04-07-07, 02:55 PM
I love EDIT and I'm still going to post there. I like this place lots too. But I'm glad this place opened, I don't like posting so much on edit anymore because I feel if I start a thread one of the mods who hates me is just going to change the title of the post to make a mockery of me. So at least now if I want to post a thread I can do it here :)

There's no point us arguing about it. I go on three other forums other than edit, I've got lots of free time so I can add another forum if I like hehe.

(Thank you for all the welcome messages :D would respond but there's 2 or 3 pages of other stuff on top of it now)

aye i was wonderin aboot some of your thread titles like....

asci
04-07-07, 04:56 PM
poach 2(pch)
v. poached, poach·ing, poach·es

"To take or appropriate something unfairly or illegally." Considering most still post on edit, this then can not be right..

I knew I had something constructive somewhere in my brain to add to this thread.

lkdj2003
04-07-07, 05:25 PM
poach 2(pch)
v. poached, poach·ing, poach·es

"To take or appropriate something unfairly or illegally." Considering most still post on edit, this then can not be right..

I knew I had something constructive somewhere in my brain to add to this thread.

Lol, your way to clever.... :stoned-smilie:

asci
04-07-07, 06:03 PM
Lol, your way to clever.... :stoned-smilie:

you did mean to say you're then right? lol I know I know pedantic fuck . She tells me that all the time :D

Emz
04-07-07, 06:05 PM
you did mean to say you're then right? lol I know I know pedantic fuck . She tells me that all the time :D

You forgot to correct his 'to' to 'too'. ;)

lkdj2003
04-07-07, 06:09 PM

Alright alright, so my spelming isn't up to scratch... :p

asci
04-07-07, 06:34 PM
You forgot to correct his 'to' to 'too'. ;)

hehe, classic emz :)

Emz
04-07-07, 06:40 PM
Damn right :D