PDA

View Full Version : Eating to much

Grape101
27-07-07, 12:54 PM
Is it dangerous to eat too much or to eat something that is too strong? I know you can't od on cannabis and I have had a few strong cakes in the past but what if you really do have alot? I have read somewhere that it can be dangerous.

greengiant
27-07-07, 01:06 PM
From personal experience I find that your body forces you to spew up the remaining food in your stomach before it gets any stronger.

Me and a few mates out an ounce in a small cake once and had a third each.

Two of us barfed then fell asleep and the other just fell asleep.

We did have a massive fit of the giggles for a brief moment until it became too intense. That was on a boat on the Norfolk broads. Happy days!!

Bitterfly
27-07-07, 02:40 PM
From personal experience I find that your body forces you to spew up the remaining food in your stomach before it gets any stronger.

Me and a few mates out an ounce in a small cake once and had a third each.

Two of us barfed then fell asleep and the other just fell asleep.

We did have a massive fit of the giggles for a brief moment until it became too intense. That was on a boat on the Norfolk broads. Happy days!!

i had three space muffins once. we went down a dark hill and got extreme paranoia, so we sprinted back up. when we eventually got back to the house we flet elation but and hour later i had the harsherst bout of deppresion id ever had. it lasted about an hour

my mate once had too much. he put bud in the cake and hash in the icing. he woke up almost paralyzed, his alarm was buzzin but he couldnt physically reach it, so he missed work. that still makes me smile to this day:p

my advice, start low and work your way up. dont know whether this is true, but i have heard that if thc is too hot it gets spoilt so if your baking cakes for example try and have it at a low heat;)