PDA

View Full Version : c'mon the....

blue widow
28-07-07, 02:38 PM
GERS!!!!!! hopefully the queens 11 will do one over on our friends from london today :cowboy:

RANGERS vs CHELSEA live 3pm rangers t.v

LAL
28-07-07, 02:40 PM
who are they playin? i doubt they will beat anyone from london,, even spurs!! lol

LAL
28-07-07, 02:43 PM
well in that case... come on u blues... rangers that is!!!!!!! i hate chelsea!

The Snow Queen
28-07-07, 02:48 PM
Chelsea!!! :D xxx

blue widow
28-07-07, 03:28 PM
no teams had any real chance yet, but must say chelsea are holding there own! :)

blue widow
28-07-07, 03:46 PM
0-0 halftime! time for a cone!! heheh, i love saterdays :toke:

blue widow
28-07-07, 04:42 PM
CCOOOOOOO MMMMOOONNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! NACHO NOVO!!! RANGERS 1 CHELSEA 0 :headbang:

blue widow
28-07-07, 04:57 PM
Wwhhhhhooooooo Hhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooo 2-0 Filip Sebo!!!!!! Easy Easy Easy!!!!!!!!

blue widow
28-07-07, 04:58 PM
2 GOALS IN 2 MINS WINS THE GAME FOR THE FAMOUS GLASGOW RANGERS!!!

:) SPL BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD!! pmsl :)

blurry-vision
28-07-07, 05:35 PM
2 GOALS IN 2 MINS WINS THE GAME FOR THE FAMOUS GLASGOW RANGERS!!!

:) SPL BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD!! pmsl :)

Yeah I actually think Rangers will win the SPL this season, think I'll be having a decent bet on them you can get 6/4..:guitar:

blue widow
28-07-07, 06:11 PM
i never really bet on my team as they tend to f*ck me either way every time m8 lol, but i agree, i think we COULD do it this season if we stay clear of injurys ect....

blurry-vision
28-07-07, 06:14 PM
i never really bet on my team as they tend to f*ck me either way every time m8 lol, but i agree, i think we COULD do it this season if we stay clear of injurys ect....

Yeah I think Smith and McCoist are a good managment/coaching team so imo they must have a good chance, also you finished last season well...

blue widow
28-07-07, 06:20 PM
yep ur right m8, smith injected team spirit back into a team severly lacking confidence, fingers crossed m8 they can do it this season and show the green half of glasgow up for what they really are! an avarage team with a massive support base, as are rangers, but i am an honest rangers fan! they have the most blind supporters walking the streets of the earth lol

LAL
29-07-07, 09:20 AM
NEVER BET ON YOUR OWN TEAM!! come on u rangers,,,, well fuckin done mate,, i agree with blurry, rangers for the spl!!! 100%... they really cloesed the gap last year, celtic could have won the league weeks before they actually did!!!! im so glad shitty chelsea lost....hahahahaha

blue widow
29-07-07, 09:49 AM
lol yaaaasssss i wanna start my own london based rangers supporters club and i think you should run it lal!! ur a gooner aint ya?? :) we are rangers!! super rangers!!! no one likes us, we dont care!!! we hate ******, ****** ********, and well chase them everywhere!!! :)

LAL
29-07-07, 09:52 AM
quality mate,,, i think i mite do that i have a mate who is a celtic fan, and he still wears the 1997 shirt, its the only one hes got!!!! im gonna tell him i support rangers now, just to wind him up,,,lol
i gotta say it dont really bother me,, celtic or rangers,,, i support ARSENAL

and ANY team playin chelsea.... same hatred that you have for celtic, i have for chelsea!!!!!

blue widow
29-07-07, 09:59 AM
quality mate,,, i think i mite do that i have a mate who is a celtic fan, and he still wears the 1997 shirt, its the only one hes got!!!

why does that not suprise me m8, and at that he probebly blagged it out the shop at that hahahaha only joking!

na m8 they have had it far to easy for to long now, 2 years without silverware for a club like rangers is just not good enough, especially when they are not that good a team aswell, we just made them look good last season by playing shit against them!!!

lal i have a soft spot for the gooners m8, gota admit they are my english team just so sad oor thierry had to leave :-(

LAL
29-07-07, 10:05 AM
wel i tell u wat blue! u be a rangers and arsenal fan for this season,,,, and il be an arsenal and rangers fan!!!

and hopefully, wel both get a nice bit of silverwhere,,, thats if wenger stays!!!! rangenal......or arseners! i like arseners!!!

blue widow
29-07-07, 10:08 AM
wel i tell u wat blue! u be a rangers and arsenal fan for this season,,,, and il be an arsenal and rangers fan!!!

and hopefully, wel both get a nice bit of silverwhere,,, thats if wenger stays!!!! rangenal......or arseners! i like arseners!!!

you got it brother!!! am an arsenal fan every season anyway, i like the arseners!! wenger must stay m8, he far too important to the club!! rite lal i want an arsenal scarf up here for the season starting, al send you a rangers scarf me aul china!! :toke:

LAL
29-07-07, 01:47 PM
defo mate!! il get you one,, il just have to have a dig around
i defo got a few lying about!!! found two,,, and mate i gotta few spare shirts lying around if you want one... find a pic of your favourite arsenal strip ands i bet ive got one spare 4 u!!!!!!ive got so fuckin many!!!!!

come on you arseners!!!!!!

blue widow
29-07-07, 02:02 PM
defo mate!! il get you one,, il just have to have a dig around
i defo got a few lying about!!! found two,,, and mate i gotta few spare shirts lying around if you want one... find a pic of your favourite arsenal strip ands i bet ive got one spare 4 u!!!!!!ive got so fuckin many!!!!!

come on you arseners!!!!!!

you got it brother, am a large ;) any away top will do, ive liked them all, i have a few gers tops here aswell brother!! al get pics of them and send you them and you can pick one ;)

LAL
29-07-07, 02:05 PM
sweet il do the same, i am a large too! :) my cameras got no batteries atm, but il get sum today!! so il send u a scarf and a shirt,,,,,!!! :) would u prefer, red blue or yellow shirt,, only got red scarfs!!!! i literally have them all and never wear ne but the most recent.!!!!

i hope this brings both of our teams some well deserved fortune!!!

blue widow
29-07-07, 02:15 PM
sweet il do the same, i am a large too! :) my cameras got no batteries atm, but il get sum today!! so il send u a scarf and a shirt,,,,,!!! :) would u prefer, red blue or yellow shirt

c'mon bro do i really need to answer that?? :D

LAL
29-07-07, 02:18 PM
good point!!! rite ive only got 1 big blue shirt so thatl have to be it,,, its the blue o2 shirt with the new arsenal badge.... 3 or 4 seasons ago i think!
and a cool red scarf for you... at least its not green :) lol