PDA

View Full Version : Kiss The Devil, Chill Spray

THOMAS CHONG
18-02-09, 05:21 PM
Ive just orderd some of this stuff has anybody tryed the company also sell the hottest sause known to man "BLAIRS 16 MILLION RESERVE" I thought i would try this first lol ille let you know wat its like

Have you ever been out for a meal and needed a quick chilli fix or needed a boost for a mild curry? HELP is at hand: Introducing Kiss The Devil, Chilli Fire Spray a handy sized spray bottle of pure fire, one or two squirts of our Fire Spray will set any meal to the right heat level for even the biggest chilli heads!

If you need a boost before going to the gym a couple of squirts on the tongue will get you going!!

This is a #10++ on our super hot list. It can also be used whilst cooking.
cheers tombong

Cha-Cha Chong
18-02-09, 05:29 PM
Cor your brave mate, I am not so good with spices :)

Let us know what its like when you try it.

allahu_akbar
18-02-09, 05:35 PM
fvck im sure u spary taht on ya plants the mites wouldnt like it :D

The_Hunter
18-02-09, 05:44 PM

hmm you may have something there.

festa84
18-02-09, 05:49 PM
lol new strane chilly wids

THOMAS CHONG
18-02-09, 06:20 PM
Cor your brave mate, I am not so good with spices :)

Let us know what its like when you try it.

haha yeah i cant waite for it turn up it should be hear tomorow ille let you no wat its like defo, i think ille try it on a kebab or somthing!
cheers tombong

withakay
18-02-09, 08:34 PM
save me a squirt mate, i like to think i can handle chilli heat.
I cooked a thai dish once - put so much chilli in it gave me a nose bleed, carried on eating it tho.
bring on the heat

syanlar
18-02-09, 09:09 PM
you weirdo!!!!!!

Tay
18-02-09, 09:18 PM
save me a squirt mate, i like to think i can handle chilli heat.
I cooked a thai dish once - put so much chilli in it gave me a nose bleed, carried on eating it tho.
bring on the heat

thats amazing! make me some :D

i need to try some of this, i'm a bit of a chilli freak. though all the chillies i grow never seem to be that hot :( i'm going to get some mad strains this year:shocked:

GAMBINO
18-02-09, 09:19 PM
you weirdo!!!!!!

lol
msg too short

junglist_jim
18-02-09, 10:28 PM

Its ridiculously hot, it will probs set them on fire lol!

THOMAS CHONG
19-02-09, 11:07 AM
lol check this stuff strongest chilly known to man

15 Million SHU Capsaicin Powder

1/2 ml of pure powdered crystal. You can't get anything hotter than this. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get this near impossible to get product at a reasonable price.

The Crystal is spirit soluble only, so needs to be liquefied in a spirit like vodka, whiskey gin and so on.

I must point out that we only sell this product as a collectors item and should not be opened and consumed.

The Purchaser is at least 18 years of age or of legal age in your location to legally enter into a binding agreement.

By purchasing this product, the buyer is aware of the precautions that must be undertaken to ensure that no one comes to harm from use of this product. KEEP AWAY FROM EVERYONE! Buyer will use product only as a collectible food additive. The Chilli Pepper Company, it’s affiliates, sellers, and/or resellers associated with the sale of this product assume no responsibility whatsoever and incur no liability whatsoever from the sale or misuse of this product.

1 Vial £35 plus postage

I HAVE READ THIS DISCLAIMER, AND AGREE AND ACCEPT ITS CONDITIONS: click the button to agree and buy!

SOUNDS HOT AYE IME GETTING IT

THOMAS CHONG
19-02-09, 11:11 AM
Check this 1 sounds nice aswell

Extremely Hot Habanero Oil 1,500,000+ Scoville Units 30ml bottle 600 Times Hotter Than Tabasco Sauce. A fine blend of Red Savina Habanero chilli infused olive oil and 1.5 million Scoville Units Hot chilli Extract must only be used diluted. Comes in it's own dropper bottle for ease of use.

1,500,000 Scoville Units. Remember to keep it out of reach of children. This is NOT a sauce or condiment it is only to be used to add heat to food when cooking, it is 600 times hotter than Tabasco Hot Pepper Sauce!

Information to read before a purchase Scoville Units About Chilli Heat Read Product Disclaimer and Liability Release
Far Too Hot Dropper 30ml £5.00
TOMBONG

umbongo
19-02-09, 11:16 AM
Sounds like mace! You could probably hold up a post office with that stuff LOL!

THOMAS CHONG
19-02-09, 11:19 AM
Its ridiculously hot, it will probs set them on fire lol!

Have u tryed this stuff?????????????

Nephilim
19-02-09, 05:18 PM
thats amazing! make me some :D

i need to try some of this, i'm a bit of a chilli freak. though all the chillies i grow never seem to be that hot :( i'm going to get some mad strains this year:shocked:

I have a dorset naga chilli plant growing, gave another to grower with a liking for the hot stuff, they are definately(!!) HOT chillis, I have experienced them fresh though not my own produce. You may get better luck with them, the only official outlet for genuine dorset naga seeds is reallycoolseeds.co.uk

Tay
19-02-09, 11:08 PM
cool man :) last year i done F1 jalapenos and some from a mixed bag. (the jalapenos are still going! hardy bastards!) got a few bright red chillies still on the plant.

so far for this year i've got cayennes and 'super chillies' ...got a few others i'm thinking of picking up too.

Jimboo
19-02-09, 11:26 PM
I grew Dorset nagas last year f"cken hot mate, The ones i grew outside Didnt yeild any chillies it was a rubbish summer here.I only got 4 chillies of one i had inside.But they are hot.Like Nephilim says buy from the proper site its the guy that grows the chillies on river cottage that bred them.I bought 2 batches 1 from the original site + cheapies of flea bay + the ebays werent genuine nagas

Basil
20-02-09, 12:25 AM
Blairs mega death is good stuff. I like to put a few drops in a bolegnase.

Then I've got some 2.5million schoville scale stuff that I havn't opened yet.....

D
20-02-09, 12:50 AM
tried a few of these, its alright i guess.

too much can kill you though

stick to real chilli like the dorset naga ;)

wert
20-02-09, 09:15 AM
hmm you may have something there.

considering most organic home remedies are pepper based i think so to,more for the outside grower .bet spider mites won't like it.

The_Hunter
20-02-09, 10:13 AM
nor deer or rabbits

THOMAS CHONG
20-02-09, 10:25 AM
i should get it sometime today so ille let you all now what its like ;)
cheers tombong

THOMAS CHONG
21-02-09, 10:23 AM
YAAAAAAY my spray has just turned up and OMFG its hot lol, i needed to drink half pint of milk to sort my feking mouth out after 1 spray, ime going to have mince and onions today and ille give it a good spray ille let you all no wat its like cheers TOMBONG

london_kush
21-02-09, 06:08 PM
i can imagin u tom just upwrapping it really fast and just sprayin it into ur mouth....then running to the fridge for the milk lol

THOMAS CHONG
21-02-09, 06:16 PM
lol thats exactly wat happend lol

Tay
21-02-09, 06:17 PM
haha thats awesome. hope you enjoy yer mince lol :)

THOMAS CHONG
21-02-09, 06:18 PM
it was very hot m8 lol but veeeeeery nice

cornz
22-02-09, 08:10 PM
Our lass bought me some "mutha puckas hot lava sauce" from the states last year. Label has rubbed off but was into the hundreds of thousands of scovilles (the unit of heat measurment). Quite simply the hottest thing i have ever tasted and i, like tombong, can handle hot food.
One drop on the end of my finger and its burn your gob out time.
Super in beans though...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scoville_scale

Bet your stuff makes good pepper spray