PDA

View Full Version : Whats your best stoner gadget?

pilgrim187
17-11-12, 12:30 PM
I don't necessarily mean smoking paraphernalia, just anything that makes your life a little sweeter!

At the moment mine is my Sonos speaker. I can get mashed and chuck on any music just by using my phone. It's awesome!

L
17-11-12, 12:38 PM
Funny you say that,
I'm loving my new £15 turtle beach headset. Can listen to music/films with them and the sound quality is easily as good as my mates beats by dre lol...

Tom10
17-11-12, 12:42 PM
Funny you say that,
I'm loving my new £15 turtle beach headset. Can listen to music/films with them and the sound quality is easily as good as my mates beats by dre lol...

Turtle beaches are sick, i use them for everything they block out 95% of all outside noise even when they're not turned up loud.
Love wearing them playing a racing game or something, sounds like your right there in the car!
- Tom

L
17-11-12, 12:43 PM
Turtle beaches are sick, i use them for everything they block out 95% of all outside noise even when they're not turned up loud.
Love wearing them playing a racing game or something, sounds like your right there in the car!
- Tom

I knew they were good, I just wasn't prepared to pay silly money for them. Luckily I got a bargain haha

pilgrim187
17-11-12, 12:52 PM
Not tried turtle beach. Not a fan of Beats though. Waaaay too much bass for my liking!

Mr Pothead
17-11-12, 12:52 PM
Mine has to be my ipad2 and my bud bomb that my mate bought me for my bday last week
Here it is
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMAG2702.jpg (https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/124429/title/imag2702/cat/500)

It's a 4 piece thing, the spiral perc screws off aswell

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMAG2703.jpg (https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/124430/title/imag2703/cat/500)

:)

Btw iv just bought some beats, love the sound quality on them :)

pilgrim187
17-11-12, 12:53 PM
I knew they were good, I just wasn't prepared to pay silly money for them. Luckily I got a bargain haha

Are they wireless?

Mr Pothead
17-11-12, 12:55 PM
Got a ps3 game chair wired into my Xbox aswell via technics, vibrates an all sorts :)

psychocannanaut
17-11-12, 12:56 PM
my fuckin lava lamp maan

L
17-11-12, 01:01 PM
Are they wireless?

No but I don't care when I payed £15 for them brand new.

Mr-Lover
17-11-12, 01:02 PM
I Love Playing About on The Ipad, Scanning Youtube For Some New Songs While Playing Blackops2 And a Fat Spliff to0! Nothing Better :bigjoint:

givebuffy1
17-11-12, 01:09 PM
I was thinkong of getting one of those budbomb pipes,are they worth it,where did you get yours from ?

shadrack
17-11-12, 01:14 PM
at the moment its got to be smart tv and net flix pretty much whatever you want to watch and you tube perfect for a day of sliffs

Greeneyes5
17-11-12, 01:16 PM
My Ohmibod freestyle w rabbit :D

sent from my brain using the force.....

Tom10
17-11-12, 01:36 PM
My grow space, it contains all the ingredients and equipment to produce my own beautiful cannabis. :D

pilgrim187
17-11-12, 01:40 PM

Doh, didn't know what that was, googled it, its now in my search history. Going to be getting some sideways glances from the mrs. now!

pilgrim187
17-11-12, 01:42 PM
at the moment its got to be smart tv and net flix pretty much whatever you want to watch and you tube perfect for a day of sliffs

Netflix is pretty good. I've seen those Samsung ones advertised with the gesture based control. They look really amazing, just wonder if your going to accidently channel hop every time you take a toke!?

Mr Pothead
17-11-12, 01:52 PM
I was thinkong of getting one of those budbomb pipes,are they worth it,where did you get yours from ?

Mine was from the local headshop mate, ye they are definitely worth it :)

shadrack
17-11-12, 02:05 PM
mines not that smart thankfully:)
Netflix is pretty good. I've seen those Samsung ones advertised with the gesture based control. They look really amazing, just wonder if your going to accidently channel hop every time you take a toke!?

#1 Biller
17-11-12, 02:10 PM
When I'm outdoors it's my 120GB iPod. When I'm blipped theres nothing else in the world i wonna waste my time with.

When I'm at home & blipped the PS3 is on 9/10 times. Someone mentioned Netflix before i got chance to, it's absolutely ill! Especially when your blipped up. I lie on my bed with a cold drink a light snack and watch more or less whatever the fuck i want with no limitations :)

Prison Break, BBC's Robin Hood series, Modern Family, Heroes, Doctor Who, Top Gear, Little Britain, Weeds, The 4400, Lost, Breaking Bad (Dutty Programme) plus LOADSS MORE! I'm more of a TV series guy than a film guy & i spend a large portion of my high time zoning out and watching stuff. Was watching the stand up comedies on there last night when i was hella blipped up just laughing to myself

psychocannanaut
17-11-12, 02:22 PM
When I'm outdoors it's my 120GB iPod. When I'm blipped theres nothing else in the world i wonna waste my time with.

When I'm at home & blipped the PS3 is on 9/10 times. Someone mentioned Netflix before i got chance to, it's absolutely ill! Especially when your blipped up. I lie on my bed with a cold drink a light snack and watch more or less whatever the fuck i want with no limitations :)

Prison Break, BBC's Robin Hood series, Modern Family, Heroes, Doctor Who, Top Gear, Little Britain, Weeds, The 4400, Lost, Breaking Bad (Dutty Programme) plus LOADSS MORE! I'm more of a TV series guy than a film guy & i spend a large portion of my high time zoning out and watching stuff. Was watching the stand up comedies on there last night when i was hella blipped up just laughing to myself

ive not met a person like you

rapid7
17-11-12, 02:24 PM
Mine has to be my ipad2 and my bud bomb that my mate bought me for my bday last week
Here it is
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMAG2702.jpg (https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/124429/title/imag2702/cat/500)

It's a 4 piece thing, the spiral perc screws off aswell

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMAG2703.jpg (https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/124430/title/imag2703/cat/500)

:)

Btw iv just bought some beats, love the sound quality on them :)

id be carefull if buying off ebay as ive seen 3 pair of snide ones go for a 1er i bought some for 14quid n crnt tell the difference btween the real ones

B.A.BARACUS
17-11-12, 02:28 PM

My guess would be the plum coloured one :)

Mr Pothead
17-11-12, 02:30 PM
id be carefull if buying off ebay as ive seen 3 pair of snide ones go for a 1er i bought some for 14quid n crnt tell the difference btween the real ones

This ones the real deal mate, from the local headshop

#1 Biller
17-11-12, 02:31 PM
ive not met a person like you

You can't expect everyone to speak like you. Different ppl from different area's use different words. Deal with it

Mr Pothead
17-11-12, 02:32 PM
You can't expect everyone to speak like you. Different ppl from different area's use different words. Deal with it

I think you took that the wrong way mate

Tom10
17-11-12, 02:34 PM
Presuming hella blipped means very stoned? Isn't hella a Jordy thing or am I wrong?
- Tom

B.A.BARACUS
17-11-12, 02:37 PM

Take a Chill pill dude.. that was a perfectly normal quote imo..

#1 Biller
17-11-12, 02:37 PM
Hella is just a slang word for "very"
You can say hella in any context. "Thats hella expensive" "This is hella boring" "It's hella cold outside" etc.

psychocannanaut
17-11-12, 02:42 PM

i dont fella, sorry if that came across offensive. are you from across the pond? its slang that ive never come across

WanderinBloke
17-11-12, 02:42 PM

had never heard of that, thanks, ive added it to the mrs' xmas list :)

Kane THC
17-11-12, 02:46 PM
Haha !! Funny This Thread :stoned-smilie: , Samsung 40Inch Smart Tv , Netflix Lovefilm Etc Nothing Better Than Sharin A Bong :bong: With The Mrs In Bed Watching Breaking Bad , Biller I Know What Ur Talking About Sonnnn !!

#1 Biller
17-11-12, 02:52 PM
i dont fella, sorry if that came across offensive. are you from across the pond? its slang that ive never come across

Nah lol I'm English, from the North West but i aint going into any more detail. u never know who might be reading :smokie:

Earwig
17-11-12, 02:52 PM
I'm torn between my mountain bike or surfboard. I may have to concede they draw.

psychocannanaut
17-11-12, 02:56 PM
Nah lol I'm English, from the North West but i aint going into any more detail. u never know who might be reading :smokie:

fairplay im from the south east, but wont go into anymore detail. as im a paranoid schizophrenic with crusty semen stains on me cord kecks :smokie:

redtop92
17-11-12, 03:09 PM
Its not really a gadget but my guitar, i pretty much never put it down!

Anonymiss
17-11-12, 03:31 PM
Isn't hella a Jordy thing or am I wrong?
Cartman, South Park (the Spookyfish episode).

Meanwhile, back in in reality, the term appears to have originated in California.

420pop
17-11-12, 03:36 PM
we like to get all stoned, and the best gadget in the world to play with is the neked wife lol

C21H30O2
17-11-12, 03:46 PM
mine has to be the paradise grinder and pappers they have roach papper attached to the bit you fold up :) makes life so much easier when looking for a roach

the grinder has 3 trays :) and is not made of cheap nasty plastic all parts are proper solid :)
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=152707&d=1353163548

carpetburn
17-11-12, 03:52 PM
anyone wanting a super bright torch...check out the high lumen CREE TORCHES:mutz nutz:

Greeneyes5
17-11-12, 04:30 PM
Doh, didn't know what that was, googled it, its now in my search history. Going to be getting some sideways glances from the mrs. now!

Lol get her one for xmas and download her a play list :D party on...:D

C21H30O2
17-11-12, 04:39 PM
Doh, didn't know what that was, googled it, its now in my search history.

lol did the same thing, wonder who thought of that 0o

Haematite
17-11-12, 04:48 PM
Money is tight so dont really buy for me, got kids to keep in Gadgets

MY son is on his 3rd pair of Turtle beach's 1x X12's and 2nd set of X11's now, last ones for a while as they are too dear.

Cannot beat love film as a good deal tho, 5.99 this month and have had both Assasin Creed 3, and Black ops 2 through my door by 2pm on release day, might pay an extra £4 upgrade to get 2 games a Month and Halo 4 out also.

Kids have a list of gadgets for xmass so might get to play with them when their in bed...

dank
17-11-12, 04:52 PM
My jtag :)

I can download and play any xbox game i want for free :D

givebuffy1
17-11-12, 05:36 PM
Mine was from the local headshop mate, ye they are definitely worth it :)
Just got back from Dr Hebrides in Manchester where I bought myself one those bud bomb pipes,will give it a try tonight.
Walking back from there I found a seed shop just around the corner,couldn't believe my eyes,I didn't think they were legal,but I went in for a look around,it's a bit expensive but much better to get them local than having them sent by post

Donzo
17-11-12, 06:07 PM
get some pics up buffy a few of the guys have been talking about them. :):)

pilgrim187
17-11-12, 06:13 PM
mine has to be the paradise grinder and pappers they have roach papper attached to the bit you fold up :) makes life so much easier when looking for a roach

the grinder has 3 trays :) and is not made of cheap nasty plastic all parts are proper solid :)
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=152707&d=1353163548

That looks like a bastard grinder! Cant beat the metal ones IMO. Will last for your whole life!

givebuffy1
17-11-12, 06:14 PM
get some pics up buffy a few of the guys have been talking about them. :):)
I will go take one now

givebuffy1
17-11-12, 06:26 PM
cost me £25,ive been after one for ages:Nice:

Donzo
17-11-12, 06:45 PM
think your about to give it a test drive :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oxy
17-11-12, 06:56 PM
with the winter coming i have to say the best thing that i have ever bought in my life has to be the herald hunter slimeline 5 multi burner because it warms the house and i get hypnotized buy the flames when mangled from the bud,and you can literary burn whatever you want has to be the best buy without a doubt by far got it roaring as we speak and its great for jacket potatoes/marshmallows/toast.

Mr Pothead
17-11-12, 06:58 PM
Nice buffy, happy Tokin

givebuffy1
17-11-12, 07:05 PM
think your about to give it a test drive :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I always have my first one about 8ish at the weekends,taxi driver at the weekend for the wife and kids,I like to have a hot soak in the bath straight after a joint :)) heaven
Watch this space

#1 Biller
17-11-12, 07:32 PM
Watching football is always ill when your high :smokie: I got a zoot wrapped & i aint touching it till Match Of The Day

StonedAsFuck
17-11-12, 08:55 PM
best gadget has to be my phone as its my only source of internet, can take it everywhere, even on the crapper when im smoking a j! besides what could be more amuzing than talkin to your fellow stonerz!! :deviltoker:

givebuffy1
17-11-12, 09:18 PM
I always have my first one about 8ish at the weekends,taxi driver at the weekend for the wife and kids,I like to have a hot soak in the bath straight after a joint :)) heaven
Watch this space
Well I'm well impressed with the bud bomb,wouldn't recommend using it all the time though,might just use it for my night cap ;)

Oxy
17-11-12, 09:19 PM
get the footballers on the ice that would be fun i'm not fussed on football they get paid to much and their knobs with it,please don't take offence i like the rugby/ice hockey,bud bomb looks sweet m8 are they on ebay?

givebuffy1
17-11-12, 09:23 PM
Yeh you can get them on eBay,I just wanted to feel it first and play with it before I parted with my hard earned

Oxy
17-11-12, 09:30 PM
seen em thanks do you find it harsh? looks tidy like.

C21H30O2
17-11-12, 10:46 PM
That looks like a bastard grinder! Cant beat the metal ones IMO. Will last for your whole life!

yep mate thanks best of all it as free :D

chemcical
26-11-12, 12:10 PM
My kettle & toaster :)

eroswb
26-11-12, 12:54 PM
My pen and notepad! :)

psychocannanaut
26-11-12, 12:58 PM
My pen and notepad! :)

there is two newfangled gadgets that i cant get my head round, bloody technology

glenn
26-11-12, 01:17 PM
Tie wraps. A growers 1st aid kit especially as my tents a cheap eBay one

_Whisperer
26-11-12, 01:51 PM
My 42" LG full HD smart tv,
Galaxy s3,
Ps3 (Battlefield 3),
Sky Documentary pack :dance2:

Can't beat getting baked and either Jumping in a choppa and blowing stuff up

....or watching Doomsday preppers, Rick's Restoration or Sons of Guns!

dynodave
26-11-12, 02:03 PM
newtons cradle.. the 1 were 6 balls hang,u pull 1 back swngs hits the others just the last 1 on other side moves..
and my glow in the dark marble run,which looks like a mini roller coaster,glow in the dark balls roll round a track,then the elivatar takes um back up and round again
simple tings amuse simple minds and all that

Claymorrow
26-11-12, 02:03 PM
Hd projector.... Beats any tele hands down upto 300 inch screen....

Sent from a little place in the corner of England.

Shinigami
26-11-12, 02:32 PM
I think that little sphere thingy what is really strong & waterproof what you can control from your Android or iphone/ipad just a light up ball rolling around haha, talk about a stoner gadget :)

hungry
26-11-12, 02:43 PM
http://youtu.be/aqAUmgE3WyM

This is where I store my bud, hands off

_Whisperer
26-11-12, 02:50 PM
http://youtu.be/aqAUmgE3WyM

This is where I store my bud, hands off

Love it!!!

greenthumb123
26-11-12, 03:21 PM
Mine would have to be my Rolson multi-tool, comprising a hammer, screwdrivers, tinsnips a knife etc... invaluable in my groom and fits in my pocket.:)

420pop
26-11-12, 03:32 PM
I wanna get stoned at your housee LOL

newtons cradle.. the 1 were 6 balls hang,u pull 1 back swngs hits the others just the last 1 on other side moves..
and my glow in the dark marble run,which looks like a mini roller coaster,glow in the dark balls roll round a track,then the elivatar takes um back up and round again
simple tings amuse simple minds and all that

Fluffy bud
26-11-12, 03:49 PM
I'd say new 47" smart 3d led tv but when am on black ops 2 for some reasons am getting my crapper kicked in by 10 year old kids. From a 32 to a 47 maybe a need to get used to it. Anyone had this prob before.....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

GnattyDread
26-11-12, 03:53 PM
My lighter

gruff
28-11-12, 06:44 PM
has to be the television remote, i cannot stress how much of a bastard it is to change the channel every five minutes without one :banghead:

Dabber
28-11-12, 06:52 PM

you should check out lelo there pretty sick

TwistedWhispers
28-11-12, 06:53 PM
I'd say my PS3, best friend and got games like Deus X, Borderlands, and can't wait to get stoned and play GTA5... THAT's going to be my "high" time for the new year when it finally comes out, gonna roll a blunt and pop that baby in and go to town :D

Something about video games and being stoned... Always a good combo... And when you get too lazy to play the video games, then there's always MTV....

Ganesha
28-11-12, 06:57 PM
Pooter & Interweb.

So I can come on here & laugh my fucking arse off!!

I love THCT! :) :) :)

Dabber
28-11-12, 06:59 PM
my fav stoner gadget is my girlfriend, ie "woman fix me a sandwich" lol

TwistedWhispers
28-11-12, 07:15 PM
my fav stoner gadget is my girlfriend, ie "woman fix me a sandwich" lol

LOL... If that works. I can think of a few other things they can do as well. That is of course, if you actually got the sandwich and it wasn't a "knuckle" sandwich :D

I can see how they might not be too thrilled at the prospect. Unless of course they smoke too, and then maybe they'd be more inclined as they would have the munchies too.....

jimmi420
28-11-12, 07:17 PM
Yo yo`s for holding up my buds cus im lazy and vcant tie em up with string, a great gadget for me.

Oldwolf
29-11-12, 12:51 AM
my laptop and my grinder which I got from the dam, what a week that was :D

Dabber
29-11-12, 12:56 AM
LOL... If that works. I can think of a few other things they can do as well. That is of course, if you actually got the sandwich and it wasn't a "knuckle" sandwich :D

I can see how they might not be too thrilled at the prospect. Unless of course they smoke too, and then maybe they'd be more inclined as they would have the munchies too.....

it has worked before but not quite that way it was more like, "baby im hungry" ;ok go eat; "but im lazy.." ;fine starve; 15 mins later im eating a grilled cheese with jamican jerked turkey

greenthumb123
02-12-12, 02:48 AM
Mine would have to be my Rolson multi-tool, comprising a hammer, screwdrivers, tinsnips a knife etc... invaluable in my groom and fits in my pocket.:) Scratch that, it is now my new illuminated 60-100 magnification loupe for checking triches(delivered yesterday morning).:bigjoint:

Denzil
02-12-12, 05:08 AM
Bit late in to the thread but I agree with turtle beaches being a good gadget. I use them for cod and forza. On cod it enables me to hear everything. I can pinpoint where a care package is landing and kill the guy and steal his chopper gunner lol.

My v tower vape is one of my most prized possessions as well, amazing gadget. you can take the lens of to see what's happening around you with a smaller screen on the lens.

I'm pretty interested in them multimedia glasses. Could be handy for travelling.
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/stephen-fry-gadget-man/articles/ep1-multimedia-glasses

phil*m*
02-12-12, 02:16 PM
My magnifying glass a got in the dam .u can use both eyes on it buy,pretty cool for lookin at those lovely lady martions .all the best amigo

Axeman
02-12-12, 02:31 PM
My Hailea HC-250 water chiller. Beats putting a frozen water bottle in my NFT tank every 20mins.

Toke on
Axe

TwistedWhispers
02-12-12, 03:50 PM
it has worked before but not quite that way it was more like, "baby im hungry" ;ok go eat; "but im lazy.." ;fine starve; 15 mins later im eating a grilled cheese with jamican jerked turkey

LOL... Same here... When I say that she says "make something" I say "I'm lazy" wait 15 mins.. "starve then" I say "fine"... And if I haven't gotten up to do something about it in about a half hour she'll make something :D Of course... The longest I held out was an hour..... I guess it's a coin flip and if I have been good or not LOL....