PDA

View Full Version : this feels....

blue widow
03-08-07, 10:21 PM
weird being on thc at night time :laugh: how is everyone??

Growz
03-08-07, 10:46 PM
cool m8 you?

blurry-vision
03-08-07, 10:56 PM
weird being on thc at night time :laugh: how is everyone??

Welcome to the dark side muhahahahahah....lol alright blue m8 hows the team looking for the big kick off on saturday ?? I've got money on your team winning the SPL !!

blue widow
03-08-07, 11:33 PM
allright lads, am sound just chilling, lewi- had to chop yesterday m8, something heavy came up, so mines is drying atm,

blurry, team looked not bad the other night m8, the 2 goals were scrappy but, there was some positive points to take in, ur money should be safe m8 ;)

blurry-vision
03-08-07, 11:42 PM
allright lads, am sound just chilling, lewi- had to chop yesterday m8, something heavy came up, so mines is drying atm,

blurry, team looked not bad the other night m8, the 2 goals were scrappy but, there was some positive points to take in, ur money should be safe m8 ;)

Yep c'mon the Gers I say...:dance2: I also reckon De Marcus Beazley(sp) is a good buy...

blue widow
03-08-07, 11:48 PM
not really seen much of him yet m8, but 1 that does stand out and looks like a masterstroke by smith is carlos cuelar, spanish defender we got from that scummy osassuna mob, he is really smooth and cumfortable at the back and looks like he will handle the speed and physical side of our league no problem!! and upfront wise, big darch (darchville) looks like hes gonna put a few by the beggers from the east end this season!! or take a few of them out hahaha:dance2:

Yep c'mon the Gers I say...:dance2: I also reckon De Marcus Beazley(sp) is a good buy...

blurry-vision
04-08-07, 12:01 AM
not really seen much of him yet m8, but 1 that does stand out and looks like a masterstroke by smith is carlos cuelar, spanish defender we got from that scummy osassuna mob, he is really smooth and cumfortable at the back and looks like he will handle the speed and physical side of our league no problem!! and upfront wise, big darch (darchville) looks like hes gonna put a few by the beggers from the east end this season!! or take a few of them out hahaha:dance2:

Oh yeah Darchville you's got him from Bordeaux yeah ?? Yeah wait and see but I think Beazley will prove a good buy, pacey winger scores goals so a good buy imo, I have not heard of the Spanish guy but I'll take your word that he's another good signing..:bigjoint:

blue widow
04-08-07, 12:11 AM
yea m8 we got him from bordoux, he bit of a hot head but am sure the guys just wanna do well and impress at a new club, he will need to learn to calm down tho or the scottish defences and the beggers defence in particular will have a feild day with him , fernando rickens old firm debut springs to mind lol, beasley ive heard nothing but good reports about m8, but as i say, not seen much of him, what team do you follow blurry??

blurry-vision
04-08-07, 12:39 AM
yea m8 we got him from bordoux, he bit of a hot head but am sure the guys just wanna do well and impress at a new club, he will need to learn to calm down tho or the scottish defences and the beggers defence in particular will have a feild day with him , fernando rickens old firm debut springs to mind lol, beasley ive heard nothing but good reports about m8, but as i say, not seen much of him, what team do you follow blurry??

Middlesbrough m8 we wont ever win the premiership but it's nice to be up there, plus we did win the Carling cup a few years back and got to the UEFA final a few seasons ago !!! :joint:

sweetsinner
04-08-07, 12:49 AM
I feel the need to reply, yet know nothing about football...

lol
:hijacked_thread:

blue widow
04-08-07, 12:52 AM
I feel the need to reply, yet know nothing about football...

lol
:hijacked_thread:

soz sweet lol, just got carried away there :bong:

Growz
04-08-07, 12:08 PM
cool man nay bother i have one thats been drying since monday m8 but the other 2 will defo need another couple a weeks but not to worry m8 we will sort something out ;)