PDA

View Full Version : How Much Weed I Harvest From This Plant?

SercanO
30-11-12, 10:14 PM
Hi,

This white widow plant is 5 weeks old. 25 cm bottom to the top.

If i put it under 12/12 400 watt HPS how much weed i'd harvest from it?

I'm thinking 3 weeks flowering, 10 days drying & curing. I wanna smoke it in december 31st.

Sorry for my English.

Claymorrow
30-11-12, 10:16 PM
Your dreaming ...... 8-10 weeks flowering

Sent from a little place in the corner of England.

SercanO
30-11-12, 10:22 PM
Yes i know:D But i'm asking how could it be?

This strain's THC content is %18 (drgreenstore says)

After 3 weeks flowering how much THC content with how much weed could i harvest from it?

Sorry for my English.

Rory Breaker
30-11-12, 10:26 PM
check this link out mate, it has exactly the answer you are after

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?79687-How-to-estimate-final-weight-(new-growers-please-read)

SercanO
30-11-12, 11:29 PM
Vanbobble thanks for the answer.

What about flowering? Is it a good time to flowering or should i grow it few more weeks?

Mr Pothead
30-11-12, 11:50 PM
The shortest amount of time it will take to flower is 8-9 weeks, then your chop, dry and cure it

3 weeks? I wish, as I think we all do

_Whisperer
01-12-12, 12:02 AM
If your asking when should you start flowering(?) now would be a very good time!
If they are 25 cm now they could well grow to 75cm (If the strain let it) by the time you chop

Rory Breaker
01-12-12, 12:10 AM
im not sure after 3 weeks there would be another for a spliff.. and it wouldnt be psychoactive yet would it?

_Whisperer
01-12-12, 12:18 AM
I wouldn't have thought so (for the amount or psychoactivity), I wouldn't want to smoke it anyway, its not safe

Shinigami
01-12-12, 12:45 AM
You have it all wrong, its not the longer you flower the more you get, there is a window what you harvest in.

You would probably start to get trichomes (THC) at roughly 3-4 weeks, but nowhere near enough, and the plant wont really be a good smoke until about 6-7 weeks, and wont be completely ready until 8-10weeks

SercanO
01-12-12, 01:22 AM
Thanks for the answers.

So i cant smoke it in december:D Okay, i will do what you told me.

What do you think for my plant? Is it good or bad ? It's my first grow experience.

_Whisperer You are saying, after 8-9 weeks flowering my plant will be 75 cm and ready to harvest am i right?

Sorry for my English and my questions. There are so many websites telling different things that i'm confused.

C21H30O2
01-12-12, 01:26 AM
good luck lads

Shinigami
01-12-12, 01:34 AM
Thanks for the answers.

So i cant smoke it in december:D Okay, i will do what you told me.

What do you think for my plant? Is it good or bad ? It's my first grow experience.

_Whisperer You are saying, after 8-9 weeks flowering my plant will be 75 cm and ready to harvest am i right?

Sorry for my English and my questions. There are so many websites telling different things that i'm confused.

In the first 2-3 weeks from flower, it will start to stretch alot (grow taller) after the 2-3 weeks it will stop at up to 75cm (0.75m) ad then concentrate on growing buds, but your best bet to check when its ready is to buy a jewlers loupe x60 off ebay for a few quid (1-3) and look at the trichomes when you get some on your bud, when they are roughly 10% amber, start flushing (just give your plant water for a week) then harvest when the trichs are 30% amber.

Google marijuana trichomes and you'll get some information on them if you are not sure.

420Boss
01-12-12, 03:44 AM
I grew a WW last grow and it took 12 weeks to be perfect so at 8 weeks it will be ready to smoke ,any sooner and your wasting a good plant.Good luck tho ,and if you do wait ,you wont be disappointed cuz widow is an awesome smoke.

_Whisperer
01-12-12, 10:12 AM

As TokeItBitch said, it will grow from 2-3 (maybe a little more) after you go to 12/12.....

Your plant "may" grow to 75cm, I'm not saying it will, it depends on a few factors, and is quite a bit down to the strain, it may only grow to 50cm....but you have to account for 3 times the height as a maximum.

As for what do I think of your plant, I think it has a very nice healthy colour but looks a little droopy, was it due a feed in those pictures?