PDA

View Full Version : cold lights off - weeks 6-8 flower

BLOCKER
08-02-13, 10:30 PM
ok guys ive just relised my night temps for weeks 6-8 of a 9-10 week flower were too cold which have slowed budding/nute uptake right down... temps were as low as 8 dregrees .. its been corrected now and have started taking up nutes.. do i add 2 weeks on to the flower cycle? harvest when ready sort of thing.. will my buds grow to full potential or has the damage been done irreversible?, plants look fine just look like they were budding really slow.. they look no where near finished.. pics would help i know but can't get hold of any..

thanks for any help

Baked_cookie
08-02-13, 11:39 PM
Being in the cold will definitely slow down the growth of your plants especially if youre at 8 degrees. Good thing youve got them fixed noww, but your plants will definitely take a bit longer. Just be patient and watch those trichomes until they are at the ratio your prefer to smoke. You wont lose to much of a yield that would be considerably bad.

I wouldnt be surprised if they took an extra week at least.

babybud3232
09-02-13, 06:28 AM
the cold snap got me last year and it slowed my plant down by a good 2weeks reckon I lost yield ...fingers crossed for you:D