PDA

View Full Version : mashed....

blue widow
11-08-07, 01:22 AM
i am lol, been smoking some of my bubblegum today, jarred it up today and must say its a heavy high high allready without being cured yet lol its a mission typing this hahaha

reason i say head high is i had to chop it unexpectantly last week and the pistels were clear (early harvest)

and i am my own worst enemy, sitting here saying how smashed i am with the tray on my knees building another hahah :)

lkdj2003
11-08-07, 01:52 AM
Niceeee, welldone mate. :stoned-smilie:

Don't forget to burp your jars a few times aday for the first week or so mate and stir the buds to keep changing the air in the jars. :weed:

blue widow
11-08-07, 01:55 AM
Niceeee, welldone mate. :stoned-smilie:

Don't forget to burp your jars a few times aday for the first week or so mate and stir the buds to keep changing the air in the jars. :weed:

i have ur pm's saved brother and following step by step :)

kv1893
11-08-07, 09:46 AM
aaaaahhhh the fruits of the labour eh, nice one blue m8.

i am mashed this morning also, got some sinderella the other day which is the first smoke in nearly two months. mashed is an understatement!!!:stoned-smilie:

am still wrecked this morning. infact im off to the shops for munchies in a minute:pimped:

blue widow
11-08-07, 11:28 AM
aaaaahhhh the fruits of the labour eh, nice one blue m8.

i am mashed this morning also, got some sinderella the other day which is the first smoke in nearly two months. mashed is an understatement!!!:stoned-smilie:

am still wrecked this morning. infact im off to the shops for munchies in a minute:pimped:

hahah nice one m8, i am just haing a wake n bake jus now man hehehe

D
11-08-07, 12:34 PM
Niiicee mate, I wanna try bubblegum sometime.

How much yeild?

lkdj2003
11-08-07, 12:42 PM
i have ur pm's saved brother and following step by step :)

Cool, :leaf:

Thanks for that in chat lastnight/this morning mate, im still getting over it now and i bet blurry is too. :smokie:

Time for a wake n bake. :joint:

blurry-vision
11-08-07, 01:05 PM

Thanks for that in chat lastnight/this morning mate, im still getting over it now and i bet blurry is too. :smokie:

Time for a wake n bake. :joint:

Damn right lk was well baked when I logged out at what 3.30am !! Chat does that though, it makes you skin up and bong up !! :joint::bong::bong:

blue widow
11-08-07, 01:09 PM
Niiicee mate, I wanna try bubblegum sometime.

How much yeild?

dunno the total yeild yet dru, some still drying al let you know tho m8, and i would gladly stick a cpl gram up for a smoke report under normal circumstances ppl but i dont want my weed judged this time as it had to be chopped suddenly, but what i will say , is dru, get yer ass to b/pool on fri 7th of sept and get a good smoke of it brother!! ;)

blue widow
11-08-07, 01:10 PM

Thanks for that in chat lastnight/this morning mate, im still getting over it now and i bet blurry is too. :smokie

thanks for what last nite in chat m8?? lol have i been that wasted ive missed summit, pm me what you mean bro lol

this ganja strong man lololo

lkdj2003
11-08-07, 01:14 PM
thanks for what last nite in chat m8?? lol have i been that wasted ive missed summit, pm me what you mean bro lol

this ganja strong man lololo

Wuhaha, i mean the chat's we had in there mate. :stoned-smilie: :cowboy:

Niceeeeeeeee

Damn right lk was well baked when I logged out at what 3.30am !! Chat does that though, it makes you skin up and bong up !! :joint::bong::bong:

Hehe, 4 am i got into the pit this morning. I was baked like a spud last night that i can tell you. I've got to pop out tonight and sort out a few things but when i return i will pop into chat again tonight for a knees up of your up for it... :toke:

blue widow
11-08-07, 01:17 PM
Wuhaha, i mean the chat's we had in there mate. :stoned-smilie: :cowboy:

Niceeeeeeeee

see , i told you this shits strong hahahahah, aye it was good m8, i enjoyed it, need to happen more often, its just like sitting getting a smoke with m8s i think :)

blue widow
11-08-07, 01:18 PM
I've got to pop out tonight and sort out a few things but when i return i will pop into chat again tonight for a knees up of your up for it... :toke:

gd gd soldier, i'll be in myself no doubt, what about you blurr??

lkdj2003
11-08-07, 01:19 PM
see , i told you this shits strong hahahahah, aye it was good m8, i enjoyed it, need to happen more often, its just like sitting getting a smoke with m8s i think :)

Hehe, you won't be able to leave that bud alone now... :evil: :deviltoker: :toke:

Yeah it is like chatting and toking to your mate in the same room. Like i say mate, i will pop in again tonight when i get back in. :deviltoker:

blue widow
11-08-07, 01:22 PM
its gonna be hard not to batter into that bud m8 al tell ya lol, aye al catch you in there tonight bro!!

blurry-vision
11-08-07, 01:38 PM
gd gd soldier, i'll be in myself no doubt, what about you blurr??

I'm sure I'll make an appearance Blue mate..:toke:

blue widow
11-08-07, 01:53 PM
I'm sure I'll make an appearance Blue mate..:toke:

nice one m8, we need to arrange it like this so the chat actually gets good use!! i love talking/smoking weed and theres no better ppl to have a chat with than fellow growers/smokers!!

lkdj2003
11-08-07, 01:54 PM
See you both tonight then lads, have a great day. :joint:

blue widow
11-08-07, 02:03 PM
See you both tonight then lads, have a great day. :joint:

you 2 m8!!