PDA

View Full Version : iso oil skin cancer treatment

Pages : [1] 2

Duke1
21-03-13, 09:47 PM
i started treating my missus yesterday with the iso oil mixed 50-50 with bio oil or purcellin oil,she has recurring skin cancer and has had 14 ops to remove it,having now made a little we are hoping and praying that it works,have any of you used it for this and how well did it work?i am looking for genuine answers from people who have personal experience,and any advice on using it.thanks people and love to all.

fivethumbsfrank
21-03-13, 09:50 PM
Good for you. I have no experience of this but I am rooting for you and your wife.

mellowed
21-03-13, 09:51 PM
I'm with him mate.^^^^^^^^^:)

Master Poet
21-03-13, 10:11 PM
There are documented cases where the oil has healed skin cancers. Look on the www.phoenixtears.ca , Im pretty sure there are some testimonials on there. If not type into google, cannabis cures skin cancer, https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cannabis+cures+skin+cancer&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a

Hope this helps and best of luck.

B.A.BARACUS
21-03-13, 10:31 PM
I'm doing my first attempt with hbo this time & can't wait to try the stuff..

Hope it works for you man.

Duke1
25-03-13, 03:15 PM
hi just a quick update,since my last post my missus has been using the oil everyday 3 times a day,as expected it apears to look slightly worse,this im told is normal,it apparently works by drawing the cancer to the surface and then triggering cell death.i have tried to get her to do photos,but because of were the cancer is located (mostly face)for obvious reasons she wont.i am praying that it works!i have made the mix stronger now75-25 iso-bio oil.have not been brave enough to try it neat yet as she has very sensitive skin and can be allergic to almost anything.also using it to control her pain so far she has only been sick once in over a week,this is amazing as it has been a problem daily for ages!thanks again for all the support and advice,will post again on the forum soon.

_Whisperer
25-03-13, 03:53 PM
Good for you duke!! I really Hope it works mate! fingers are crossed!

Just a thought... as I don't know exactly how it works with skin cancer and blood stream etc, but would taking very small amounts orally work as well, like as an extra?

WanderinBloke
25-03-13, 04:05 PM
Well done duke. Stick with it and she'll be cancer free :)

@Whisperer: Rick Simpson had skin cancer while he was ingesting the oil. He only got rid of it by applying topically.

Master Poet
25-03-13, 04:12 PM
Treating skin cancer works best as already said, using it topically, if you have enough oil then taking a little oraly wont hurt.

Hope your Mrs keeps up with it duke and all the very best.

lil rasta
25-03-13, 04:29 PM
Hope she picks up soon dude, i have seen skin cancers heal from oil. Wrapping it seems to work best/fastest, also saves your supply if its low as it lasts for a few days before the bandage is dry

Duke1
25-03-13, 04:31 PM
Treating skin cancer works best as already said, using it topically, if you have enough oil then taking a little oraly wont hurt.

Hope your Mrs keeps up with it duke and all the very best.

yes she is going to carry on,but we have the grandkids down for a week or so and she worried if it looks scary to the kids,but i did not have any idea how much previously surgeried areas had cancer left around them,it as said seems to draw it to the surface,it must affect at least a quarter of the area of the face,im worried that we will run out before its gone alltogether,just praying that our cashcropper comes through again soon.got to admit to being a tad nervous!but its early days and keeping everything crossed!

Grandad
25-03-13, 04:32 PM
fingers crossed for your missus :)

Duke1
29-03-13, 01:37 PM
hi just quick update,we are continuing to use the iso oil for my missus skin cancer,i have now made the mix stronger still as her skin seems to manage the meds without to much reaction,as said before it def looks worse and is still making bits appear near previous surgery sites,this just shows what a hit or miss thing surgical removal is,it leaves behind the cells that have the cancer in,just waiting to pop up again,just keep on doing what we are doing and keep my fingers crossed,thanks to all for your interset and help(you know who you are!)as i say we have the grandkids down for a week,so managing the oil without a fuss should be fun,but it will cheer the missus up,not so sure about me though!cant even go play in my gr as the kids will see!will post any progress,thanks for reading.

Grandad
29-03-13, 03:57 PM
keep er lit mucker, we're all rooting for the missus :)

Diddydon
29-03-13, 04:14 PM
Hope it goes wel m8.... I have a pal that has recently beaten stomach cancer using rso... He was given months to live, after using the oil the hospital opened him up to attempt to remove the cancer by surgery and was amazed when it was gone! The surgeon now gives my other pals number(that made the oil) out to his patients... If u add Rob o'rourke from Birmingham on fb he will tell u his story.. He is very happy to be alive!
I'm sure the oil will come good for ur missus m8... Pls keep us updated.. ;)

babybud3232
29-03-13, 04:23 PM
wishing you well buddy:D thus far its helped my Gran with her lung cancer dunno about a cure n all that but it certainly has been helping :):) improved here apitite & general outlook which can only be a good thing:):) oh shes takes it orally I'd say she uses no more than a 1g on a bad day ,dunno if that's down to age/generatio/body mass thing either way she's a lot happy:):)

WanderinBloke
29-03-13, 04:33 PM
hi just quick update,we are continuing to use the iso oil for my missus skin cancer,i have now made the mix stronger still as her skin seems to manage the meds without to much reaction,as said before it def looks worse and is still making bits appear near previous surgery sites,this just shows what a hit or miss thing surgical removal is,it leaves behind the cells that have the cancer in,just waiting to pop up again,just keep on doing what we are doing and keep my fingers crossed,thanks to all for your interset and help(you know who you are!)as i say we have the grandkids down for a week,so managing the oil without a fuss should be fun,but it will cheer the missus up,not so sure about me though!cant even go play in my gr as the kids will see!will post any progress,thanks for reading.

Thanks for the update bud. It seems like its progressing the same way as other skin cancer patients Ive read about; good news :)

Hope it goes wel m8.... I have a pal that has recently beaten stomach cancer using rso... He was given months to live, after using the oil the hospital opened him up to attempt to remove the cancer by surgery and was amazed when it was gone! The surgeon now gives my other pals number(that made the oil) out to his patients... If u add Rob o'rourke from Birmingham on fb he will tell u his story.. He is very happy to be alive!
I'm sure the oil will come good for ur missus m8... Pls keep us updated.. ;)

wishing you well buddy:D thus far its helped my Gran with her lung cancer dunno about a cure n all that but it certainly has been helping :):) improved here apitite & general outlook which can only be a goodtajens thing:):) oh shes takes it orally I'd say she uses no more than a 1g on a bad day ,dunno if that's down to age/generatio/body mass thing either way she's a lot happy:):)

@ Diddyon and babybud3232, that's great news from you both. I started a thread about Hemp Oil success/failure stories a while back; it seemed a good idea to try and get them all in one place and make them easier to find. I wonder if you'd mind adding your own stories to it? Youll find the read here: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?84525-Hemp-Oil-success-or-failure

Thanks if you do, no bother if you dont :)

WB

Diddydon
31-03-13, 08:34 AM
Good idea, about the thread m8..... I'm feeling a bit, upset, guilty, but mostly angry towards our government today.... My sister inlaw pasted away yesterday after losing her long battle with cancer.... I blame the government for this, for keeping the fact the cannabis oil cures cancer under wraps....
I had offered to make the oil needed.. But due to people being brainwashed by our UK government it was refused... I had just started to get everything I need to make it anyway and re-try to persude my brother to get her to use the oil.. It is now to late..
Feel I shud have tried harder! :(
I am going to start an e-petition to try and force the government to run a proper and complete test on using thc oil against cancer with public results!

Duke1
31-03-13, 11:32 AM
sorry for your loss,isnt it sad when people have been so indoctrinated that they can be dying and still wont use cannabis i know its hard but dont blame yourself, if your offer was refused that is most def not your fault,i blame the demonisation of cannabis,my nan was the same,till the pain became unbearable,then thankfully she did try some medibles,which made her last weeks a lot more comfortable.we just have to pull up our pants and soldier on,if the government wont help people then its up tp us to help ourselves,and each other,after all if we dont,who else will?
Good idea, about the thread m8..... I'm feeling a bit, upset, guilty, but mostly angry towards our government today.... My sister inlaw pasted away yesterday after losing her long battle with cancer.... I blame the government for this, for keeping the fact the cannabis oil cures cancer under wraps....
I had offered to make the oil needed.. But due to people being brainwashed by our UK government it was refused... I had just started to get everything I need to make it anyway and re-try to persude my brother to get her to use the oil.. It is now to late..
I am going to start an e-petition to try and force the government to run a proper and complete test on using thc oil against cancer with public results!

WanderinBloke
31-03-13, 12:57 PM

So sorry to hear that bud. You did what you could, nagging them quite likely wouldnt have changed anything, other than adding to their surety that you were a bit mad. At least you tried. Be sure to let us know when you sort that e-petition and we'll get it signed.

DrGreen
01-04-13, 08:19 AM
the motherinlaws havng a mole thats gone black on her back removed, im gona do an oil run on her to be sure, nice to see this keep it updated cause its perfect for her to look at somthign similar :D keep it up dude
i know the feeling with the oils man, we did my grandad, but by the time we got it to him, it started to work amazing but he had a stroke, which was a fast fall, but he went pain free and was was abe to see us and smile againg, he wudnt have had such an easy exit if it wasnt for the oil, he was in agony and looked horrible bless him,
govt sucks ass man! if it wasnt for the govt we cida got it alot easyer :(

Duke1
01-04-13, 08:38 PM
hi just quick update,missus says that the most obvious bit of skin cancer near her lip has gotten smaller,also new other bits apearing,still got my grandkids here so its really hard work!3yrs and 5 years and more energy than the sun!2 boys so got that competition thing going on.we will just keep going 3 times daily she is treating just praying it keeps working!i must admit to still being worried that i could make it worse,but looking at it,if the bits that the oil has awoken had manifest randomly she would have no skin on her face by the time they finish,not removing it.so if this works it litteraly could save her life,if and when it works you will all probably hear me shout!its the making it worse before it gets better that is most alarming,if i hadnt had foreknowledge of that i think i would be freaking out by now!just glad that she trusts me to be brave enough to try it,and to keep it up!the oil is working well also taken orraly for pain relief and has helped with her appetite.but trying to convince her that cadburys creme eggs dont count as dinner though!take care all and thanks for the help and encouragment.

Cuda
01-04-13, 09:26 PM
hi just quick update,missus says that the most obvious bit of skin cancer near her lip has gotten smaller,also new other bits apearing,still got my grandkids here so its really hard work!3yrs and 5 years and more energy than the sun!2 boys so got that competition thing going on.we will just keep going 3 times daily she is treating just praying it keeps working!i must admit to still being worried that i could make it worse,but looking at it,if the bits that the oil has awoken had manifest randomly she would have no skin on her face by the time they finish,not removing it.so if this works it litteraly could save her life,if and when it works you will all probably hear me shout!its the making it worse before it gets better that is most alarming,if i hadnt had foreknowledge of that i think i would be freaking out by now!just glad that she trusts me to be brave enough to try it,and to keep it up!the oil is working well also taken orraly for pain relief and has helped with her appetite.but trying to convince her that cadburys creme eggs dont count as dinner though!take care all and thanks for the help and encouragment.

Thats great news pal. I knew it would work out ok. My misses told me to tell you that cream eggs make the best dinner ever lol (she smokes 24/7) Keep up the good work and best wishes to you both :D

Diddydon
01-04-13, 09:31 PM
Good news m8.... From what I have seen on the web.. The oil does kinda draw the cancer cells to the surface before it kills em off.. Wishing all the best brother!

Duke1
03-04-13, 04:01 PM
hi just quick update again,well fuck me we just got back from the freezingest day out with the grandsons,they still got all there limbs!we went to tilgate park in crawley,because we used to take our kids there a lot,it was free,now they charge!3 pound for car park,7 for entry,to walk around looking at empty cages or sleeping pigs,dodge massive turkeys who took offence at the wifes wheelchair!i saw an owl though which was cool,i love owls.the kids had fun,the wife is now suffering from the exertion,this was only possible because of the iso oil,even if she had overdosed on the opiates she never would have managed the journey and bumping round in the wheelchair.still treating the skin cancer 3 times a day at 90-10 iso-bio oil,still new bits becoming visible,we will keep using it now,till either its cured,or we run out.just wish i had a magic wand that made ganja grow!i keep checking and its growing,but too slow!thanks all for looking in and i keep posting.

Cuda
03-04-13, 04:08 PM
hi just quick update again,well fuck me we just got back from the freezingest day out with the grandsons,they still got all there limbs!we went to tilgate park in crawley,because we used to take our kids there a lot,it was free,now they charge!3 pound for car park,7 for entry,to walk around looking at empty cages or sleeping pigs,dodge massive turkeys who took offence at the wifes wheelchair!i saw an owl though which was cool,i love owls.the kids had fun,the wife is now suffering from the exertion,this was only possible because of the iso oil,even if she had overdosed on the opiates she never would have managed the journey and bumping round in the wheelchair.still treating the skin cancer 3 times a day at 90-10 iso-bio oil,still new bits becoming visible,we will keep using it now,till either its cured,or we run out.just wish i had a magic wand that made ganja grow!i keep checking and its growing,but too slow!thanks all for looking in and i keep posting.

Thats good news tho mate... Just hope you have enough. I have a plant ready in a few weeks Im gonna turn into oil. It should be free to those that need it as it costs next to nothing to make compared to chemo drugs!!! Criminal it is!!!!! Anyway.... My best wishes go out to you both.... Keep up the good work.

Duke1
06-04-13, 04:27 PM
hello all small update we have now started using the oil neat on a plaster only on the worse bit till the grankids go home,then it will be lots of plasters,at this rate we will own shares in elastoplast,i spent ages finding testimonials from people it has worked for,that helped her to carry on ,that and help from a stranger, just when you need it most,i can honestly say you people here on this forum have helped every bit as much as the oil,you have restored my faith in humanity,thank you all very much,we will keep treating and posting ,next week will be the biggest doses to date,i can say that people with sensitive skin have no need to worry even used neat my missus skin has had no adverse reaction to the iso oil,this in its self is amazing as she is allergic to many things and has severe reactions when affected. she is continuing to take oil 3 x daily oraly,simply squirt 2 rice grain size in half a rizla and swallow with milk,im going to make some medibles next week when i get the house back to normal,i must be forgetting,i cant believe how much chaos comes with 2 small boys,and one gobshit of a mother,she makes more noise than both fucking boys put together!got the walk to do now and finish cooking dinner,its been a great side effect of the oil,that she has had appetite,and much reduced vomiting.im hoping if we can improve appetite that will help with the healing procces,also she is soon due surgery on her hip so needs to be as healthy as we can get her first.take care all and thanks for all help and advice given.

Grandad
06-04-13, 08:20 PM
great stuff mucker, we're all rooting for her.

keep the faith

Cuda
06-04-13, 09:13 PM
So happy for you guys :D

Duke1
07-04-13, 02:54 PM
hi everyone whooopppeeeee!!!!!got my house back!took the daughter and grandkids to the station this morning,now just the aftermath to deal with!i amazed how far up the walls they manage to get there mess!my dogs need a diet now as its impossible to stop the buggers feeding them,all week i have fought to stop the big lad eating crap,he is intolerant to wheat and it fucks him up big time.the missus is suffering now too.but it will be good to relax and get some much needed sleep!we are still treating the skin cancer 3x with the iso oil,and using it neat on the worse bits on a plaster.the first bad bit we used a plaster on apears to be reduced in size,but having trouble getting the plasters to stay on,poxy pound shop crap!i got to get some better next shop.we will continue this regime until every bit is gone,and then i am going to the oncologist with the details and pics of the whole treatment,maybe when we done someone on here would be good enough to do a bit of work on the pics and remove identifing bits so i can clearly document how it all progresses.this i feel could be a valuable guide and stop people from freaking out.i will post all details for all to see when we done,bless you all and thanks for reading my terrible typing!

Grandad
07-04-13, 03:38 PM
I was just going to ask if you could doctor the pics so we could see them, so that's great you are going to share them and i'm sure someone has the software to do so :)

thanks for sharing mr and mrs duke :)

Cuda
07-04-13, 04:03 PM
Could you not just take extreme close ups so no identifying features are in the pics?????

VMAX
07-04-13, 05:06 PM
Here ya go Duke, heres some of my photo shopping. it worked so well you can hardly see it and never work out its me,lol.

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/3342/medium/482541_10200132563229194_1110086879_n.jpg

Good vibes your way to you and the wife mate, thanks for sharing.

mc6pack
07-04-13, 05:22 PM
Fantastic, I'm looking forward to seeing this documented and will help in any way I can, no problems. Good on you and your missus for taking the chance and sticking with it, great stuff !

Duke1
09-04-13, 06:33 PM
hello again just a quick update,we are still treating my missus with the iso oil mainly for skin cancer but she has been taking orally 3 times a day about 2 rice grain per dose,we are applying topically 3x a day and have used neat on plaster on larger bits.she has spinal stenosis and severe osteo arthritis which causes great pain,since taking the oil for the last few weeks there has been some reduction in the swelling,as i said before she has been on heavy opiates for 5+years,these come with some truly awful side effects,vomiting,nausea loss of appetite and itching caused by opiates,and gabapentin which comes with another bunch of ill effects,slowly one dose of each pill a day has been dropped from use,she has now gone from 17 pills per day to 6! she cannot manage without them,but with the reduced dose comes less side effects.the vomiting has been much reduced,although still happening ocasionaly.she says that the oil in some way we yet to figure,actually boosts the effect from the opiates,meaning less harmfull smaller dose is more effective.i am trying to carefully document this and will be getting a bit anal in details and some fairly graphic photos if im allowed to post them.but i decided that i will not be posting pics till we finished,but either way good or bad i will be posting results.i am very interested in the pain management side of this,and esp re the use as pain and anti inflamatory in osteo arthritis,missus says her right hand moves better now than before the oil,and i have read so many reports that confirm this,i cant believe that our government think its right to deprive people of such a good,side effect free medicine,one that even makes there drugs work better!we will keep on and i will keep posting results as i can manage,my internet has a fault and keeps crashing,so thanks for reading and take care,peace

WanderinBloke
09-04-13, 07:18 PM
hello again just a quick update,we are still treating my missus with the iso oil mainly for skin cancer but she has been taking orally 3 times a day about 2 rice grain per dose,we are applying topically 3x a day and have used neat on plaster on larger bits.she has spinal stenosis and severe osteo arthritis which causes great pain,since taking the oil for the last few weeks there has been some reduction in the swelling,as i said before she has been on heavy opiates for 5+years,these come with some truly awful side effects,vomiting,nausea loss of appetite and itching caused by opiates,and gabapentin which comes with another bunch of ill effects,slowly one dose of each pill a day has been dropped from use,she has now gone from 17 pills per day to 6! she cannot manage without them,but with the reduced dose comes less side effects.the vomiting has been much reduced,although still happening ocasionaly.she says that the oil in some way we yet to figure,actually boosts the effect from the opiates,meaning less harmfull smaller dose is more effective.i am trying to carefully document this and will be getting a bit anal in details and some fairly graphic photos if im allowed to post them.but i decided that i will not be posting pics till we finished,but either way good or bad i will be posting results.i am very interested in the pain management side of this,and esp re the use as pain and anti inflamatory in osteo arthritis,missus says her right hand moves better now than before the oil,and i have read so many reports that confirm this,i cant believe that our government think its right to deprive people of such a good,side effect free medicine,one that even makes there drugs work better!we will keep on and i will keep posting results as i can manage,my internet has a fault and keeps crashing,so thanks for reading and take care,peace

Thanks for the update bud. It's great to hear about the med reduction, the fewer of those the better. Do you think she might get to the stage where she drops them completely? I hear what you say when she says she needs them, but Ive seen other people completely replace long term prescribed meds/opiates with oil. One thing at a time tho eh, dealing with the skin cancer and keeping her comfortable is paramount. Youre doing fantastic mate. Keep it up and dont hesitate to ask if you need any help with anything.

WB

Duke1
11-04-13, 06:24 PM
hi all,just quick update not a lot to report,we are still continuing treating with iso oil 3x a day on many areas mostly face and neck skin cancer,i think its weird how it makes it look so much worse to start with,it convincing her to go on with it,esp as we were let down by the wanker cash cropper who burned the trim he was meant to save us!now i am annoyed as i have done many favours for the cunt,not again though,paranoid fuck can do his own grow shopping!may end up having to cut my little crop early and use that,which would be a shame,but needs must and all that!i reckon i must have the oldest flowering auto in existance!85 days old today!and still nowhere near ready,got to get bigger light!but back to the point of this thread!the worse bits we have used neat oil on plasters,but typical she is allergic to the adhesive on plasters which is making it soar,so we got to come up with another idea.this some times feels like a uphill struggle but i just keep telling her,and myself,that its going to work in the end.once we have finished hopefully succesfully treating the face and neck we will turn the focus to other areas that have potential to become skin cancer,thats hard with many freckles!maybe i should work on an all over medicine!we have canceled the oncology appointment for now as there option was more surgery,which has not worked 15 times so what makes them think 16 will be any different?i am still praying that this works,and doesnt backfire in my face!take care all and thanks for support.

Cuda
11-04-13, 11:46 PM
It wont. PMin ya mate.

Duke1
14-04-13, 05:09 PM
hi everyone just another quick report,we are still continuing to treat the skin cancer topicaly 3x a day,there is some more new bits apearing still!sadly since taking her to get new glasses she can actually see how bad it is and cried her eyes out,in the opticians,because that was the first time she been able to see how bad its got.to cap things of as said the cashcroper burned what trim was meant to save,now my only other contact has quit dealing!i dont know anyone here as were new to the area.we have run out of oil for oral use and have to use whats left on the skin cancer,the only dope i can find is squidgy black does anyone know if you can make oil from it?my crop is still growing but to immature for oil,we have one other cash cropper who i sort of know,but he used to be the school bully and i put his head through a set of iron railings which for some strange reason he took exception too.(he was the instigator)so asking him could be dangerous,but were adults now and i have a bit of diplomatic skills since the railing incident,so if i dont post for a while you will no it didnt go well!also she has had to start using the opiates again at least till my little crop finishes,one thing she has learned from a day or 2 without taking the oil orally is just how much difference it does make,so now perhaps i can talk her into letting me buy a bigger light for the girls!wish my magic wand worked!

Cuda
14-04-13, 05:13 PM
hi everyone just another quick report,we are still continuing to treat the skin cancer topicaly 3x a day,there is some more new bits apearing still!sadly since taking her to get new glasses she can actually see how bad it is and cried her eyes out,in the opticians,because that was the first time she been able to see how bad its got.to cap things of as said the cashcroper burned what trim was meant to save,now my only other contact has quit dealing!i dont know anyone here as were new to the area.we have run out of oil for oral use and have to use whats left on the skin cancer,the only dope i can find is squidgy black does anyone know if you can make oil from it?my crop is still growing but to immature for oil,we have one other cash cropper who i sort of know,but he used to be the school bully and i put his head through a set of iron railings which for some strange reason he took exception too.(he was the instigator)so asking him could be dangerous,but were adults now and i have a bit of diplomatic skills since the railing incident,so if i dont post for a while you will no it didnt go well!also she has had to start using the opiates again at least till my little crop finishes,one thing she has learned from a day or 2 without taking the oil orally is just how much difference it does make,so now perhaps i can talk her into letting me buy a bigger light for the girls!wish my magic wand worked!

Im gutted for you mate. Dont use the squidgy black as you dont know what else has been added to it. Do non of the guys you know have any idea where to get bud from????

WanderinBloke
14-04-13, 05:17 PM
Im sure Ive seen folks talk about giving hash a solvent wash to clean out any impurities. Give psychocannanaut a PM, I'm sure it was him who mentioned it.

Duke1
14-04-13, 07:04 PM
you would need a mortgage to buy enough round here because not only is it cashcropper prices but cashcropper quality too,shit,immature,because they only give 6 week flowering,no matter what strain.when you think that we used 1lb of his trim and got less than 5grams of oil,if that had been my afghani there would have been a lot more than that,even my fan leaves have more resin in!thankfully i made some skin treatment in 10%bio-90 iso which will continue to be used on the skin
Im gutted for you mate. Dont use the squidgy black as you dont know what else has been added to it. Do non of the guys you know have any idea where to get bud from????

Duke1
16-04-13, 07:27 PM
hi everyone quick update we still treating my missus skin cancer using the iso oil,one small bit that was one of the previously excised areas seems to have gone,this is great,but so many visible new bits apearing its really quite scarey,i have been told this is par for the course but it really is a case of just biting the bullet and carry on.if she had to have surgery for the amount that has apeared she would have no skin left on her face at all.so i see no other way of dealing with this,since she had to stop for a while the oral use she has been really grumpy and "spoiling for a rumble" i no pain can cause mood swings but shit,i felt like a cunt yesterday when i finaly lost my rag and made her cry,its real hard when you know that its just the pain talking,but you can only be patient with the patient for so long,picked a bit early semi mature bud of my mazar and force dryed it and gave her that to eat,bit better mood today!we did notice that it took 2 days after stopping the oil before the hip pain came back,so next time we have oil im going to try 1 dose a day in the morning and see how we go.if she can do it with less all the better.i might actually have a smoke to then!im going to get a new light tommorow so hope that speeds my girls along,cant wait to be self sufficient again.she managed a good meal today,doubtless thanks to the mazar!will post again soon,take care all.

Grandad
16-04-13, 07:38 PM
i'm sure this is no picnic for either of you, but you have my respect mucker and its inevitable you'll loose the rag every now and then.
I have no doubt she'll forgive you, if she hasn't already.

keep the faith

and keep er lit!

Duke1
19-04-13, 06:16 PM
hi all quick update again we are still treating my missus skin cancer 3 times a day with the iso oil,she still seems to be developing new bits on face and mostly small bits but are clearly the cancer does anyone have any experience with how bad i can expect it to get before it gets better?i am hoping for what will be a miracle,as said last post one of the first bits we treated seems to have gone,so far with no reapearance.we went and spent money which we cant afford on a 250w hps to try speed up my grow,got some nice bud there even using just fluro,so hoping with the hps it will speed it along,then i can make our own oil,but she realy was not in any fit state to shop around so we went to local hydro shop,he usually has good 2nd hand stuff but not this time,typical but £90 for digiballast euro shade and good bulb was not to bad,shame about the bills,they will have to wait!we having to fight with scottish power and cooperative energy as both seem to be taking direct debits for our gas and electric at same time!missus got hung up on twice trying to sort it and ended up realy cross and upset,bastards!we got the h.a.hassling for bloody bedroom tax and the batterys are dying a death in her wheelchair!i have no idea how people cope with all this shit,as i havent dealt with it for 7 years,we went hospital to rheumatoid consult and been told there is no surgical option to reverse the spinal stenosis so she will have to rely on the wheelchair,also got hospital next week re hip replacement which would help a lot,if they ever get it done!may have to play dodge the cancer consultant again as i cant see how we explain what we doing.picked up little not total shit bud and trying to keep her pain in some sort of control.so of to roll a spliff and post again if we have news,thanks for advice and any more gratefully received.

Duke1
22-04-13, 04:00 PM
good day everyone quick update,we still continuing with the skin cancer treatment using the iso oil or rso still using 3 times a day on affected areas still new bits apearing she is starting to get more frightened by this,this is down to the lack of information on the course of this as a treatment,whilst there are a lot of testimonials on the net,not many show the time lapse progresion and treatment in detail making it hard to reassure her,this i would like to put right.
i intend to publish the treatment and broadcast it as far as possible,i will need help with some of this so some of you good people will be getting pms asking for help when it comes to it.thanks to a donation we have a bit more oil to start her back oraly so maybe the nausea and sickness will be less again.i would also like to say thanks to all for the help good wishes and advice,you fell like my little secret family now and im so glad that i blundered my way to this forum.will post again soon.ps thanks from my missus to all.

VMAX
22-04-13, 04:35 PM
Im pretty sure the time it would take would depend on the amount of cancer in there mate. If its still drawing it out its gotta be good, even more so that some of the first bits drawn out have healed.

Hugs to the wife mate, shes a brave lady.

Cuda
22-04-13, 04:47 PM
Like VMAX said.... Its a good thing. Its taking out the stuff that would only have come at a later date with surgery. Hugs from me too x

prime
22-04-13, 05:13 PM
Fingers crossed for you mate.

Duke1
24-04-13, 12:45 PM
good day everyone,just another quick update we are continuing as we have been to treat the skin cancer,but she has started only taking orraly in the evening,we have found that a medium sized dose taken an hour before bed,she can sleep right through and wake not in total agony,this means that smoking during the day works again,as she swears that she felt no effect from smoking whilst taking the oil oraly.the smoking seems to control the nausea a bit better,so thats another usefull thing to know.wish i could figure out vaping the oil but all we get in her vape is very sticky and the oil escapes down the whip!did buy one of those phoenix aty things but never got all the bits to make it work!also found she likes the automazar even though the bit i took of was dried in the oven.i am really looking forward to my first smoke of the afghan for months!only a month or so and we get there,the treatment will go on until we get rid or die trying,thanks all for help and bless you.

Cuda
24-04-13, 12:49 PM
Are you not applying it to the skin anymore then?

WanderinBloke
24-04-13, 12:57 PM

no mate, he's saying that wifee is only ingesting once a day now, in the evening. She'll still be applying topically, as that's what kills the skin cancer.

Cuda
24-04-13, 01:02 PM
Thats ok then :D

Duke1
24-04-13, 02:22 PM
yes still using 3times daily topicaly and on plaster neat on worse bits but trying to work out a dose that works for the pain but not debilitating,we did start with 3 doses a day but have reduced oral to one in evening(sounds rude!iwish!)so she gets to sleep well and wake with less pain in the morning,that way she can smoke during the day and have an effect as she says that smoking has no effect when ingesting the oil,odd but not unheard of i think.take care,

Cuda
24-04-13, 02:31 PM
Its because the concentration of THC is higher in the oil so smoking has little effect. Its just a tolerance built up to the effects.

kewlbeanz
24-04-13, 02:43 PM
Just got reading this thread Duke, just wanted to drop in some love and respect to you and the missus.
Cancer is a crippling illness and nobody should be denied any help available.
You should be proud that you're taking such steps to help her to this degree - it says a lot about your character.
I too have seen heaps of testimonials, including the whole Rick Simpson situation, and I'd agree with anyone else; it's inhumane that you have to go to this length to try and improve the quality of life for someone with cancer.
Ultimate props / kudos / respect / love to both of you.
Don't give up sir, we've got your back.

Duke1
24-04-13, 05:06 PM
thanks but its not really a chore when its for someone you love more than anything on earth,if i had to fight wild rabid wolves to cure her i would.
Just got reading this thread Duke, just wanted to drop in some love and respect to you and the missus.
Cancer is a crippling illness and nobody should be denied any help available.
You should be proud that you're taking such steps to help her to this degree - it says a lot about your character.
I too have seen heaps of testimonials, including the whole Rick Simpson situation, and I'd agree with anyone else; it's inhumane that you have to go to this length to try and improve the quality of life for someone with cancer.
Ultimate props / kudos / respect / love to both of you.
Don't give up sir, we've got your back.

kewlbeanz
24-04-13, 05:09 PM
*applause*
We need more people on the earth like you mate.

Cuda
24-04-13, 06:31 PM
*applause*
We need more people on the earth like you mate.

Ditto :thumbup::D

Duke1
26-04-13, 08:42 PM
hi again quick update with our continuing treatment of skin cancer using iso oil or rso,well 2 bits seem to have gone!,but so much reaction of her freckles has made it look a lot worse,theres still new bits apearing and we will just keep doing what we have been,using neat oil on plaster on the obvious bits and a general topical application,which i made a bit to thick,was funny watching her playing with what looked like half set toffee!but after mixing a bit more coconut oil and warming and stirring for ages i finnaly got something that works.she is so brave,how many people could have 25 stitches and an operation to remove skin cancer and be awake and watching the surgeon!but even she is frightened by the severity of the "getting worse before it gets better"i have tryed my best to keep reassuring her,but she says i sound like a broken record,but what can you say?all i can do is agree and do my best to make her happy,she is only taking one dose oraly in the evenings as this means she can sleep,and still worth smoking during the day.we are planning another oil run next weekend and i think i may try and document the proccess i use for making the iso for medical use,im surprised despite all the info out there how much trouble nubes seem to have making the first batch of oil.im no expert but if a stupid stoner hippy like me can do it and not blow up,anyone can.i also had word from the wanker cashcropper who burned my trim,wanker!after telling him what a cunt he was,he apologised,promised to save the next lot and asked me to do his shopping again,me like a mug said yes as atleast it guarantees even if my crop goes pearshaped for any reason i have oil to continue,but told him i want an oz of bud this time or he can get his para arse to the hydro shop and do it himself!we will see.anyway still here,still continuing the treatment and doing my best to keep her happy.

KiefKat
26-04-13, 08:48 PM
Best of luck with this Duke, I hope it all works out for both of you.

WanderinBloke
26-04-13, 09:28 PM
hi again quick update with our continuing treatment of skin cancer using iso oil or rso,well 2 bits seem to have gone!,but so much reaction of her freckles has made it look a lot worse,theres still new bits apearing and we will just keep doing what we have been,using neat oil on plaster on the obvious bits and a general topical application,which i made a bit to thick,was funny watching her playing with what looked like half set toffee!but after mixing a bit more coconut oil and warming and stirring for ages i finnaly got something that works.she is so brave,how many people could have 25 stitches and an operation to remove skin cancer and be awake and watching the surgeon!but even she is frightened by the severity of the "getting worse before it gets better"i have tryed my best to keep reassuring her,but she says i sound like a broken record,but what can you say?all i can do is agree and do my best to make her happy,she is only taking one dose oraly in the evenings as this means she can sleep,and still worth smoking during the day.we are planning another oil run next weekend and i think i may try and document the proccess i use for making the iso for medical use,im surprised despite all the info out there how much trouble nubes seem to have making the first batch of oil.im no expert but if a stupid stoner hippy like me can do it and not blow up,anyone can.i also had word from the wanker cashcropper who burned my trim,wanker!after telling him what a cunt he was,he apologised,promised to save the next lot and asked me to do his shopping again,me like a mug said yes as atleast it guarantees even if my crop goes pearshaped for any reason i have oil to continue,but told him i want an oz of bud this time or he can get his para arse to the hydro shop and do it himself!we will see.anyway still here,still continuing the treatment and doing my best to keep her happy.

The new bits appearing are going to be alarming, no doubt about it, but first and foremost "2 bits seem to have gone" woohoo! That's the point to keep your wife focused on; the very fact that theyr disappearing is proof that youre on the right track and the oil is doing what it's supposed to.

I know how difficult this stuff is to handle, sticky aint the word! Cannaglue, more like. Do you think it's just as effective (obviously more manageable) when mixed with other oils? There seems to be two schools of thought on it, one, Rick Simpson's, which is that the topical application of pure oil is best. The other, the science of bioavailability, says that canna oil solved in oils that are more readily available to the body (like your coconut oil) increases the bioavailability of the cannabinoids to your body. I tend to follow the bioavailability idea but Ive not tried it yet. It's also attractive due to how little oil you'd have to use to get the same effect. What're your thoughts on it?

Thanks for the continuing updates bud. Much love to you and your wife.

Duke1
26-04-13, 09:57 PM
i have been experimenting a bit bio oil or "purcellin oil" has high bio availability and so does coconut oil,the reason for diluting in the first place was her really sensitive skin,for example if she uses radox she looks like a burns victim,plasters make her have blisters that bleed,so i figured start 50-50 iso-bio and go from there,also i figure that the better it takes it into the skin the better imo it works,being as a lot of the cancer is very close to the eye and man if you get it in your eye it fucking canes,feels like bleach,she has some soreness were we used neat oil so a little lube makes spreading easier and more effective.i will be documenting all this in detail when we finished.i want to make an easy to follow guide to growing and making your own oil from seed to medicine as it were.
The new bits appearing are going to be alarming, no doubt about it, but first and foremost "2 bits seem to have gone" woohoo! That's the point to keep your wife focused on; the very fact that theyr disappearing is proof that youre on the right track and the oil is doing what it's supposed to.

I know how difficult this stuff is to handle, sticky aint the word! Cannaglue, more like. Do you think it's just as effective (obviously more manageable) when mixed with other oils? There seems to be two schools of thought on it, one, Rick Simpson's, which is that the topical application of pure oil is best. The other, the science of bioavailability, says that canna oil solved in oils that are more readily available to the body (like your coconut oil) increases the bioavailability of the cannabinoids to your body. I tend to follow the bioavailability idea but Ive not tried it yet. It's also attractive due to how little oil you'd have to use to get the same effect. What're your thoughts on it?

Thanks for the continuing updates bud. Much love to you and your wife.

Duke1
30-04-13, 05:38 PM
hi quick update on our on going treatment of skin cancer using iso oil or rso,well we still going,i managed to make my 2nd lot of oil without blowing myself up!im officialy a genius now!but,this lot is so thick its like amber toffee,if i warm it its better for short time then sets like glue!not complaining though as a test smoke of it put me out like a light!its mixture of kindly donated trim and my automazar that we grew,it was nice to be a bit more relaxed with this oil run,didnt get very much,but i think it will make good medicine.the skin cancer is still making new bits,but 2 bits that went are still gone!some of the reaction we have been told is not all to do with the cancer but with the freckles,which are melanin and the oil treats them in the same way as the cancer,
by drawing it to the surface and killing it,or to be more correct giving it the signal to die.i think that it may actualy remove freckels all together as some of the bits that we first started treating have lost the surrounding freckles.she says to say hi to all and thank all for helping and advice,and on a non medical note says that if your going to treat yourself using the iso oil,dont put new clean sheets on the bed as the oil stains them,she wasnt pleased.she reports some soreness and dis comfort,mostly itching which could be the cancers death throws?well thats what were wishing any way.for dealing with the pain she has stopped the oral oil and is using a pheonix vape pen thing which(thanks to jimmi420)we finnaly got all the bits for,and then had to ask jimmi how to switch the stupid thing on as it comes with no instructions at all,still she was
pleased with it and says it the best way of smoking she has yet tried.its very relaxing with the iso oil and uses less than taking it orally.some how she says it works better on the arthritis and spinal pain smoked.she went through a "day of doubt" in didnt do the skin treatment for a day,then i showed her david tripletts testamonial and video and that gave her strength to carry on.i still getting it in the neck every now and then but par for the course i think.
i hope that this treatment works as well for her as it did for mr triplett,that would make her year and mine.we got the grandkids again for the weekend which makes her happy,even though there mostly noisy and smelly we love to have them visit,but like it even more when they go home!its been nice seeing her pottering about in the garden but sad that she can not do all she used to.being as she was a gardener and very active this disability has hit her really hard mentaly,and this bloody cancer dont help,but i reckon its working,so far,im really shitting a brick that its going to go wrong and make it worse?but its to late,we gone to far to quit now.take care and thanks for reading my shit.

WanderinBloke
30-04-13, 05:43 PM
Keep it up fella, youre seeing positive results now and that would be enough to keep me going. You and your wife are an inspiration.

Grandad
30-04-13, 08:12 PM
bang on duke, keep er lit sir and good luck.

Cuda
01-05-13, 01:25 AM
Thats fuckin excellent news mate. Nice job :D

Flowering C99 (https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?t=92482)
Bonsai Experiment (https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?t=92551)
First Hydro Grow - Coming Soon (https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?t=95365)

Oldwolf
01-05-13, 10:51 AM
Hi duke1 just found this thread, all the best to you and the misuses mate I hope it works out OK for her, if there’s any way I can help just let me know, if you need someone with good Photoshop skills my daughter is a whizz with it and we know all about photos for medical journals as my daughter was in one for Great Ormond Street when she was a baby. Love and good wishes to you both :)

Duke1
05-05-13, 05:33 PM
hello all thought it was time for an update,we are still using the iso oil for treating my missus skin cancer,well we have had more results in a positive than negative for the first time!the right hand side of her face that had many small patches of skin cancer and freckles and what the oncologist called rodent ulcers (wierd i thought rodents was rats?)have gone!not only that but the skin surounding the treated area looks reduvinated(spelling?)there are still clearly new areas still coming,i think this treatment may take longer than we thought,and more oil than i thought!but with her using the phoenix vape pen for the pain she manages to use much less than oral pain use.she decided we was taking the grankids out today and that she didnt need the wheelchair,and despite my protests she vaped herself good and walked!still using crutches but she walked further today than in the last month,and is still pottering about cooking dinner,even though i said i would cook.this is with only the minimum use of the opiates!i still blown away by how magic this oil is!only got 2 and bit weeks left before my little crop will be harvested and made into oil,i reckon a mix of white widow x bigbud and afghan1xkush should make some very good oil,the amount of trichs on the a1xkush is mad,just look at it and i got sticky fingers!but may be a bit to strong on its own!she is being brave still but i think the more she sees it working the less she will worry.we get our house back again tommorow and going to start building a shed,growroom in my garden while we got the weather,should be great fun on my own!i need to build her raised beds as well so atleast i wont be bored.dinners here and im getting frowned at,better go for now,post again soon.thanks all for your help and advice.

Oldwolf
05-05-13, 06:18 PM
Glad to hear things are looking up and you’re now seeing more positive results with the treatment, give our best wishes to the misuses mate we’re all rooting for her :)

lil rasta
05-05-13, 08:37 PM
Nice dude, keep up the good work

Duke1
13-05-13, 06:06 PM
hi all just quick update on our iso oil skin cancer treatment,well we still using the iso oil or rso to treat my missus,tina who has been such a brave lady,since my last update we have been busy with hospital visits,but one positive,if temporary development has been getting her injections of anastetic in both hips,for a while at least she can now stand up straight!they did explain that this is a diagnostic procedure to see if it is the hips causing most of the pain,so not expecting it to work for very long,but while it does its good,i might even get a bit later if im really lucky!every 3 months is just not enough for a healthy,ish man.but back to the subject,the left hand side of her face,which was not very bad,got worse for 2-3 weeks is now looking good and no sign of return!the right side,the worse side and a bit very close to the eye,is proving very difficult to treat without getting really sore eye,going to try neat oil and instead of a plaster we going to just cover with vaseline and see how we get on.i cant think of any other way,if that bit has to be removed by surgery it would be very bad.so we just keep trying new ideas,in an effort to work out what works,and what doesnt.
we canceled the cancer consultant,and got a snotty letter saying that we will be signed of there books unless we contact within 14 days,so i praying that this really works as we will have to wait months for another referal.she still using the iso oil for the pain in the little phoenix vape that she says is the best thing since sliced bread.i heard from an old friend that he also has skin cancer and is willing to try the oil,so just hoping my little drobe can produce enough for 3 peoples treatment as we been helping bil as well,who has terminal cancer,hes been given 3 months max,and is getting married,doing chemo is such a sad thing to see,i just wish that i had the goods to help everyone,but have to put my tina first,if and when we fix her then anyone else i can help will be a bonus.got to be honest and say i was a bit sad chopping up my hard grown bud and making what was quite a lot,into next to nothing!it seems cruel somehow,but if it works its worth the trauma!did manage a little bit of bud for me,but tina seems to have rather an alarming liking for my afghan1xkush,and shes not having it!!!!!!!!!
i would end by thanking all who help and support others in the battle to get this great medicicne to those in need,bless you all!

Cuda
13-05-13, 06:54 PM
hi all just quick update on our iso oil skin cancer treatment,well we still using the iso oil or rso to treat my missus,tina who has been such a brave lady,since my last update we have been busy with hospital visits,but one positive,if temporary development has been getting her injections of anastetic in both hips,for a while at least she can now stand up straight!they did explain that this is a diagnostic procedure to see if it is the hips causing most of the pain,so not expecting it to work for very long,but while it does its good,i might even get a bit later if im really lucky!every 3 months is just not enough for a healthy,ish man.but back to the subject,the left hand side of her face,which was not very bad,got worse for 2-3 weeks is now looking good and no sign of return!the right side,the worse side and a bit very close to the eye,is proving very difficult to treat without getting really sore eye,going to try neat oil and instead of a plaster we going to just cover with vaseline and see how we get on.i cant think of any other way,if that bit has to be removed by surgery it would be very bad.so we just keep trying new ideas,in an effort to work out what works,and what doesnt.
we canceled the cancer consultant,and got a snotty letter saying that we will be signed of there books unless we contact within 14 days,so i praying that this really works as we will have to wait months for another referal.she still using the iso oil for the pain in the little phoenix vape that she says is the best thing since sliced bread.i heard from an old friend that he also has skin cancer and is willing to try the oil,so just hoping my little drobe can produce enough for 3 peoples treatment as we been helping bil as well,who has terminal cancer,hes been given 3 months max,and is getting married,doing chemo is such a sad thing to see,i just wish that i had the goods to help everyone,but have to put my tina first,if and when we fix her then anyone else i can help will be a bonus.got to be honest and say i was a bit sad chopping up my hard grown bud and making what was quite a lot,into next to nothing!it seems cruel somehow,but if it works its worth the trauma!did manage a little bit of bud for me,but tina seems to have rather an alarming liking for my afghan1xkush,and shes not having it!!!!!!!!!
i would end by thanking all who help and support others in the battle to get this great medicicne to those in need,bless you all!

Don't take on too much at once mate. You can always teach your old friend how to grow his own and make the oil and work together in helping others but your misses has to come first. As for bill, he needs to ingest a lot for a cure. He should also eat as much green veg as possible as this will change the pH of his body to alkaline instead of acidic. Cancer can not survive in an alkaline body!!! Good luck mate and as always, love to you n tina. :)

Doc n Grandad - Going Hard or Going Home (https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?t=97516)

Oldwolf
13-05-13, 11:29 PM
Hi duke1 glad things are heading in the right direction mate that's good news, for treating the area near her eye you could try to mix the oil with natural beeswax to make a salve that will adhere to the skin, this is a common way to make herbal salves.

Start with 1:5 beeswax to oil ratio, if the salve comes out to soft you can re-melt it and add more beeswax.
Never tried it with cannabis oil but the theory should be the same, as the Dr said don’t try to do much mate you need to stay strong for your missus.

It makes me sad and mad at the same time when people can get a treatment that works because of greed and stupidity :(

Thoughts are with you and your missus

Duke1
24-05-13, 10:05 PM
hi all just another quick update,not a great deal changed for better or worse since my last post,apart from getting discharged from the cancer consultants,so now its shit or bust as we are on our own.we continuing regardless to use the oil,so far it has most definetly improved the left side of her face but the right side seems to be much more aggresive and may call for a "superoil"by this i mean i am making a blended oil,this will be made from white widowxbigbud,afghan1xkush and mazar my theory being that the mix of really mature cbd laden strains should in theory at least work more potently than a single strain oil,i hope im right,if anyone has any ideas on that i would like to hear them,as tbh i am guessing and trying to avoid her having to have surgery.the vast majority of my little drobe crop will be going to make oil,as said i think this is going to take a lot longer than i had hoped,i have now got both my drobes in flower and dumped my mothers in the garden,am trying vmax clones in the fridge trick just incase,im doing scrog with wwxbb and a1xkush 16 week old mothers so should yeild well,all being good i hope to make enough oil so we can stop worrying about running out,thats one thing i have noted,it takes a lot more oil to treat large areas of skin cancer than you would imagine,im starting to wish i had not given away the bits i have,but could not bare to leave family ,and bil to suffer,only as i no they in no position to help themselves,but would if they could.will post any developments,thanks for all advice.

Duke1
02-06-13, 11:54 PM
hi all very quick update,well my "superoil" is coming together,it will be a mix of afghan1xkush whitewidowxbig bud and cheisel,which was donated by the cashcropper again,i wont tell you the relief because i was starting to worry again,and it was touch and go as to wether we would run out before my crop was worth cutting,so the donation came just at the right time,i bought a new rice cooker which should make it a bit easier and safer,my house is stinking of cheisel as its in the low oven to dry,its an awful smell,like hot dog shit,were they get that it smells like diesel i dont no?i checked the trichs on my girls and still clear,so a reprieve for them as they still growing.tina is still using the iso or rso oil every day and i can see improvement,but it seems limited on one side and realy effective on the other,but reading the consultants letters it apears that she has more than one type of skin cancer,my thinking is that some types of skin cancer may be less affected by the oil so my reasoning says stronger oil should work more effectively,i hope im right as even after really searching the net for answers i can find no guidance on potency and effects on cancers.anyone any ideas? 1 type basal cell carcinoma 2rodent ulcer?(is it really cancer?)and actinic keritanosis,not sure on my spelling there.anyone?

Cuda
03-06-13, 12:46 AM
This is the most info I have come across in one place.....

https://www.google.es/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=grannystormcrow&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&ved=0CDEQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.clear-uk.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F03%2FGrannys-List-January-2013.pdf&ei=P9mrUZr_FIWy7AaSp4GgCg&usg=AFQjCNHOBFLZOljbG-xYlKJ4_i2ovY06cQ&bvm=bv.47244034,d.ZGU

Going Hard or Going Home (https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?t=97516) - Original Amnesia - Aquafarm - JOG

Duke1
03-06-13, 01:24 AM
thanks i did look on there but its really hard to find relevant info because my comp only lets me read in safe mode,which wont open half the links!i realy got to get a newer one!i just spent 10 minutes not working it out!my god that cheisel stuff reeks i reckon i be here all night just drying it!but some shake in a pipe works well so should make good oil.thanks take care.
This is the most info I have come across in one place.....

https://www.google.es/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=grannystormcrow&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&ved=0CDEQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.clear-uk.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F03%2FGrannys-List-January-2013.pdf&ei=P9mrUZr_FIWy7AaSp4GgCg&usg=AFQjCNHOBFLZOljbG-xYlKJ4_i2ovY06cQ&bvm=bv.47244034,d.ZGU

Going Hard or Going Home (https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?t=97516) - Original Amnesia - Aquafarm - JOG

Duke1
03-06-13, 11:18 PM
well after sitting up till 4am i finnaly got 15oz of shithot trim ready for oil run,using every strain at my disposal tommorow a super oil will be born!5 of the best have got to have some serious cancer arse kicking power,well i bloody hope so,i just want to get her better and concentrate on growing for pleasure,not worrying about running out and shit,ive had enough!ive got to admit that my efforts to educate the wanker cashcropper have shown progress,the trim is very good straight to oven to dry not picking half of it out.he even left some chunky buds so all in all im quite pleased that my efforts not been total waste!i will post the results of oil run,may even do rough guide to medical oil.take care all,peace

Duke1
04-06-13, 05:26 PM
hi all well the "superoil" is made,strains used were
1.whitewidowxbigbud
2.afghanxkush
3.chiesel trim and popcorn
4.automazar
5.blue rhino trim and popcorn
in total 16oz was used to produce aprox 20ml of "superoil" i tried the tiniest blob in the glass pipe and it is absolutely lethal,i dont think i will be doing much else today!
i have done photos dont no how well or not they came out but this is how i make iso oil intended for medical use as opposed to purely recreational,i believe the main thing is that for medical use that you use suitable solvent,not butane as this only extracts thc and leaves behind the good bits,either isopropyl alcohol 99.9%,or acetone,or petroleum ether if you can source it.
this extraction is using isopropyl from ebay cost £20 delivered,
1.sort and oven dry at 100degs for 20-30 minutes until completely dry,bag and freeze all trim or bud overnight also the isopropyl,this lessens the amount of green material extracted.
2.prepare the following,1 rice cooker,2 funnels,coffee filter,wooden spoon or stick,plastic bucket,gloves if needed,2 jugs pref glass,disposable syringes,
once you have got your bits together you dont want to hang about,the longer the iso is in the trim bud the more green matter is extracted,so take your plastic bucket,empty in your frozen bud/trim add iso to cover contents using your wooden spoon move the contents about for 30 seconds,leave 1min,stir again,now take your coffee filter and funnel and filter the iso through if as i do you use 2 jugs and filters its slightly quicker,this is the tedious bit!
3.once all the iso has been filtered its time to switch on your rice cooker,first you need it near the window or door,you must have a fan blowing outdoors and no naked flames,or spliffs!if your in a kitchen with gas boiler make sure to turn it of as the fumes from iso will explode!now fill the rice cooker with the iso about 2-3rds full,start on high setting at no time ever leave it unattended,if you do and it boils dry it will destroy your oil!during this time the level in the cooker can drop very quickly.once you have evaporated the majority of the solvent and the level has dropped significantly turn the cooker to low setting,take 2-3 drops of water and drop them in the pot,this helps to evap of the last bit of solvent,without burning the precious oils.leave on low setting watching till it no longer has bubbles,depending on the type of strains and wether bud or trim was used seems to make difference in how long it takes,but ime not longer than2 hours.
4.take syringe pull out the plunger and pour the still warm oil in the syringe,first time i spent ages trying to suck it into syringe,but in the end decided it easier to remove the plunger and fill it that way,anyway you do it its messy,sticks to everything and ends up gluing your mitts! right im to fucking baked after trying the oil in the phoenix vape pen! so heres some pics,i hope they are allright!

WanderinBloke
04-06-13, 05:37 PM
Nice one bud. Yeah that filtering stage is a pain in the arse. I tend to dig out extra jars and spread the load to quicken the pace. I had 5 out last time :laugh:

Duke1
04-06-13, 05:43 PM
right well ive tried to get the pics in some sort of order,some more

Duke1
04-06-13, 08:53 PM
well i can honestly say that its the strongest oil i have ever tried so far!if it doesnt cure the skin cancer then no cannabis is going to i reckon.bloody nuisance to skin up with though.you should see the eyes on tina after a go on the phoenix vape,stoner eyes aint the word for it,but she doing well,she still awake!but reports very little pain,which is good.but some bugger seems to have glued my arse to the sofa!

Duke1
15-06-13, 09:50 PM
hi all just quick update re tinas continuing fight to treat skin cancer using rso or iso oil.well we have so far seen good results and many bits have gone!but we have now found new bits were there were none before,a quite large bit has apeared on her back,def looks the same so we used my "superoil" neat on a plaster this we will change daily and repeat till its gone,still having trouble with the persistant bit near her eye,its so hard to treat without getting it in the eye.
tina is very happy with the way its going now and happy to continue for as long as it takes,her complexion is greatly improved in the treated areas and the freckles havent yet come back,i reckon if and when its ever legalised the first product to market using iso oil as a skin cream will make fucking millions!you can see why cosmetic companys would want to keep that quiet.anyway i have been working on the pics of the treatment and will be posting soon,peace all.

FoxyLady
15-06-13, 09:59 PM
hi all just quick update re tinas continuing fight to treat skin cancer using rso or iso oil.well we have so far seen good results and many bits have gone!but we have now found new bits were there were none before,a quite large bit has apeared on her back,def looks the same so we used my "superoil" neat on a plaster this we will change daily and repeat till its gone,still having trouble with the persistant bit near her eye,its so hard to treat without getting it in the eye.
tina is very happy with the way its going now and happy to continue for as long as it takes,her complexion is greatly improved in the treated areas and the freckles havent yet come back,i reckon if and when its ever legalised the first product to market using iso oil as a skin cream will make fucking millions!you can see why cosmetic companys would want to keep that quiet.anyway i have been working on the pics of the treatment and will be posting soon,peace all.

Good to hear duke1 & much love to Tina x

Atb Foxy , Spiked & cubs :D

Cuda
15-06-13, 10:07 PM
Kushty mate. Cheered me up no end that has. Bummer about the bit on the back but at least you know how to get rid of it now, safely too :D Love to you n Tina x

Sent from my ARCHOS 80 COBALT using Tapatalk HD

Duke1
15-06-13, 10:21 PM
glad to cheer you up mate,i think this may end up being life long diary,it seems as fast as you gain ground it trys to take it back,i going for the preemptive aproach and treating anything that looks suspicious,cant think of a better way,we got plenty oil for a while now so we just continue.peade and please stay happy!
Kushty mate. Cheered me up no end that has. Bummer about the bit on the back but at least you know how to get rid of it now, safely too :D Love to you n Tina x

Cuda
15-06-13, 10:36 PM
glad to cheer you up mate,i think this may end up being life long diary,it seems as fast as you gain ground it trys to take it back,i going for the preemptive aproach and treating anything that looks suspicious,cant think of a better way,we got plenty oil for a while now so we just continue.peade and please stay happy!

Yeah, I'll try my best dude :D

Friday
18-06-13, 11:46 PM
Alright Duke :)
Iv read all ur diary mate over the last few nights and Iv got to say mate u are an inspiration my friend and the love u have for ur Tina is 2nd to none mate and u are doing a cracking job dealing with it all.
I really hope this works mate and u and Tina beat this terrible disease, real shit news about the new bit on her back but I guess u can only keep doing wot ur doing mate.
How did using the Vaseline work on the eye area ??

Anyway just carry on doing wot ur doing mate and I hope ur SuperOil will last u a decent time this time until ur girls are ready.
Send my love to Tina mate and tell her we are all behind her on this 1 and to keep trooping on like the trooper she is :)

Friday :D
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?85437-Friday-Scrog-s-AK47-Serious-Seeds-Grown-in-Coco-Autopot-Styliee-#128523
.....COMPLETED.....

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?97887-Friday-Does-Critical-amp-AK47-Shrub-s-Autopot-Stylieeeee-D
.....ON GOING .....

Oldwolf
19-06-13, 12:32 AM
Glad to hear it's going in the right direction mate as others have said keep doing what you're doing, love and peace to you both

Duke1
19-06-13, 03:53 PM
cheers mate no we still having trouble with the bit near the eye,tried vaseline,no good melts to quick,bees wax lasts slightly longer but awkward to apply,i have some really thick oil that sort of stays there but its got a lot of green pigment and dyes the skin!i will just keep trying till we crack it.peace.
Alright Duke :)
Iv read all ur diary mate over the last few nights and Iv got to say mate u are an inspiration my friend and the love u have for ur Tina is 2nd to none mate and u are doing a cracking job dealing with it all.
I really hope this works mate and u and Tina beat this terrible disease, real shit news about the new bit on her back but I guess u can only keep doing wot ur doing mate.
How did using the Vaseline work on the eye area ??

Anyway just carry on doing wot ur doing mate and I hope ur SuperOil will last u a decent time this time until ur girls are ready.
Send my love to Tina mate and tell her we are all behind her on this 1 and to keep trooping on like the trooper she is :)

Friday :D
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?85437-Friday-Scrog-s-AK47-Serious-Seeds-Grown-in-Coco-Autopot-Styliee-#128523
.....COMPLETED.....

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?97887-Friday-Does-Critical-amp-AK47-Shrub-s-Autopot-Stylieeeee-D
.....ON GOING .....

Duke1
19-06-13, 04:06 PM
sad news,bil died an hour ago.not a failier of the oil as he didnt take it,even though it was offered he left behind a wife and kids that loved him,rip peter.

WanderinBloke
19-06-13, 04:12 PM
sad news,bil died an hour ago.not a failier of the oil as he didnt take it,even though it was offered he left behind a wife and kids that loved him,rip peter.

sorry to hear that bud. some folks are so indoctrinated to the idea that canna is bad that they wont even consider it as a treatment. my fil passed away last year from pancreatic cancer, a cancer which the oil works very well on, and he wouldnt even consider it.

thoughts with you and yours bud.

Oldwolf
19-06-13, 04:29 PM

Very sad news mate, it's just a shame that the wankers that keep MJ illegal never see the harm that they do to others :( thoughts are with you and yours mate

FoxyLady
19-06-13, 05:01 PM

Sorry to hear that duke1 Tina and family :( Rest in Peace Peter x

Cuda
19-06-13, 06:32 PM
So sorry to hear that mate. R.I.P Peter

© DS

Duke1
03-07-13, 11:33 PM
hi all i just noticed i have been slacking a bit with this thread so time for a quick update,we are still going,still using the iso oil to treat my missus tinas skin cancer well it is most definetly working,but it still seems that the bit by the eye is def still there,no bigger but not much smaller the bit on her back is nearly gone.shes gone to using the oil at night mixed in hot chocolate and she now sleeps very well and has stayed in bed past10am 3 days on the trot!this is nothing short of miraculous for her.i also taking the oil in the same way at night,still getting mental mushroomish dreams but there not scary.got bils funeral tomorow and in my current frame of mind im really not looking forward to it.i hate woodvale cemetery,our son,my daughter and many relatives have gone there and it dont help when they start all that religious stuff,when peter was not at all a god botherer i find it wrong some how,sort of hypocritical after the fact.tina has been a little happier the last couple of days and one great bonus of the oil is i actually got nookie twice in less than 2 weeks!its a shame we will run out eventually and the next is bound to be different!anyway we are still continuing to continue and will keep doing so as long as it takes,we are winning,its just a slow battle.peace all and thanks for the support,it does mean a lot to us both.

Duke1
04-07-13, 06:01 PM
well we went to bils funeral left flowers and couldnt go in,it was the same place we said goodbye to our 18 yr old son,my baby daughter,my nan tinas dad,you get the picture,so tina said she couldnt do it and made me take her home,very sad ay another good friend gone.still it was over fairly quick,the chemo saw to that.i just wish he would have tried the oil,but you cannot force it,only offer which we did he never touched it.at least i got it back and it will get used now by someone who needs it.i hope you are all well and happy,take care all.

Grandad
04-07-13, 06:42 PM
that sucks dude, hopefully brighter days ahead. good news on the wife's progress though.... keep er lit.

Friday
04-07-13, 07:02 PM
Sorry to hear about Peter mate :(
U tried all u could mate, some people just don't see MJ for wot it really is - very sad.
Well I'm glad ur Tina has been in happier times lately and been able to get the rest she needs mate :)
Keep up the good work u 2 - ur both doing a cracking job :)

Duke1
04-07-13, 10:40 PM
tbh i dont think the oil would have done any good anyway as he was too far gone before we gave it to him i think it works if you havent had chemo poison,after its just a comfort,not a cure,sadly until its a recognised medicine this wont change,people will die needlessly.but as they say life goes on.peace.
Sorry to hear about Peter mate :(
U tried all u could mate, some people just don't see MJ for wot it really is - very sad.
Well I'm glad ur Tina has been in happier times lately and been able to get the rest she needs mate :)
Keep up the good work u 2 - ur both doing a cracking job :)

Cuda
05-07-13, 02:11 AM
So sorry to hear about your family and peter mate.

On a plus side tho your Tina sounds better and better every time you post. AND you got ya end away too!!! Result lad :D

Have you heard about a seed bank called The CBD Crew? Check them out in pick n mix seeds. They have, I think, 5 or 6 different strains that have THC and CBD in a 1:1 ratio bred into them. I'm planning on making some oil with the CBD Critical Mass in the next few months just for everything really. It might help more with the tricky areas.

Peace and love to you and yours mate :)

Duke1
05-07-13, 11:28 AM
i have heard that there claims re cbd etc are unreliable at best,lies is what a friend said they print!im certain from the years of growing the afghans is if you give 12-14 weeks flower they will have much cbd and that is felt in the narcotic effect.so i will for now stick with the afghan and the kushes,maybe next year i will be brave again and buy something new!the superoil def makes her horny a pity theres not very much of it!been waitng for some seeds from a friend that are meant to be very high cbd and near zero thc i figure that for cancers of the skin it would work better.hope you well and looking forward to your move.peace.
So sorry to hear about your family and peter mate.

On a plus side tho your Tina sounds better and better every time you post. AND you got ya end away too!!! Result lad :D

Have you heard about a seed bank called The CBD Crew? Check them out in pick n mix seeds. They have, I think, 5 or 6 different strains that have THC and CBD in a 1:1 ratio bred into them. I'm planning on making some oil with the CBD Critical Mass in the next few months just for everything really. It might help more with the tricky areas.

Peace and love to you and yours mate :)

Cuda
05-07-13, 11:33 AM
i have heard that there claims re cbd etc are unreliable at best,lies is what a friend said they print!im certain from the years of growing the afghans is if you give 12-14 weeks flower they will have much cbd and that is felt in the narcotic effect.so i will for now stick with the afghan and the kushes,maybe next year i will be brave again and buy something new!the superoil def makes her horny a pity theres not very much of it!been waitng for some seeds from a friend that are meant to be very high cbd and near zero thc i figure that for cancers of the skin it would work better.hope you well and looking forward to your move.peace.

Thanks mate.

I've not heard any of these claims but I'll give it a go anyway.

I'm looking forward to getting into the new house but I'm fucked from cleaning it out yesterday lol 9 hours cleaning and sanding walls then a 5 hour shift in work has left me aching all over. I'm off back to bed :D

mellowed
05-07-13, 11:37 AM
Duke1. Check ya inbox

Duke1
12-07-13, 12:55 AM
well tonight we had to rush tina to hospital,i think she has a bowel obstruction caused by the opioids she has to take for the pain,i hated leaving her there but couldnt leave my dogs on there own to long,and its worthing hospital which is over an hour by car each way,a pain but needed to get her there quick so i called ambulance,i could not believe how long they took to get to us,nearly an hour!god nos were they came from.i pray she ok i could not sit around the hospital all night much as i might want to,im getting old!i am certainly feeling it,goodnight all.

Duke1
12-07-13, 09:52 AM
hi all well i rang hospital this morning and tina still real bad just walked dogs now getting ready for the jaunt to worthing and sit around the hospital till fuck nos when,just wish they would stop fing about and give her an enema which they will have to do in the end anyway.will post when i get back.peace all,

mellowed
12-07-13, 10:04 AM
Hope shes ok mate :)

WanderinBloke
12-07-13, 10:43 AM
hi all well i rang hospital this morning and tina still real bad just walked dogs now getting ready for the jaunt to worthing and sit around the hospital till fuck nos when,just wish they would stop fing about and give her an enema which they will have to do in the end anyway.will post when i get back.peace all,

They'll sort her out mate, just in their own sweet time :rolleye: For the future, is there any possibility of upping the oil dose to replace the opiates? Hmm, I seem to recall having asked this question before, lol, stoner's memory :-/

Cuda
12-07-13, 12:03 PM
Keep your chin up mate. Hope she's OK soon :)

Current Diary - Saved From Death (https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?t=101062)
ATB
Dr. Scrogger

Duke1
12-07-13, 01:01 PM
yes we did try using just the oil but it doesnt work for the severe pain of the spinal stenosis or the hip which shes waiting for a date for a hip replacement which should ease a lot of the pain,then maybe the oil alone would be enough.but till then we stuck with the opioids and the side effects.peace.
They'll sort her out mate, just in their own sweet time :rolleye: For the future, is there any possibility of upping the oil dose to replace the opiates? Hmm, I seem to recall having asked this question before, lol, stoner's memory :-/

Duke1
12-07-13, 01:08 PM
yes i picked her up this morning shes now tucked up in bed,still in pain,cant stomach meds of any kind so trying to get her to sleep,i just wish i could fix her myself.peace.
Keep your chin up mate. Hope she's OK soon :)

Current Diary - Saved From Death (https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?t=101062)
ATB
Dr. Scrogger

Duke1
12-07-13, 06:09 PM
hi all just wondered if anyone has any good remedies for constipation that work?tina has been taking senna and clotrimazol and some shit the doc gave her but they dont work and i dont want a repeat of yesterday,we tried changing her diet more fibre and bran but she eats so little and is sick so often its a joke,so any ideas?thanks all for your listenings.

timothio
12-07-13, 07:53 PM
When my mum was ill she took something called Movicol, she got it on prescription from the doc. Always did the trick...

Or something my dad took before he went for a colon examination that I can't remember the name of, works in hours and lasts all night!

KiefKat
12-07-13, 10:07 PM
My daughter has also used movicol (still have loads left), it took a few days to have an effect but once things started moving there was no stopping it.

Duke1
14-07-13, 11:24 AM
hi all well poor tina is still really bad,cant stop being sick this is despite not eating or taking the opiods since wednesday,i called the hospital that treated her and was told because of the symptoms she has that i must not take her back to the hospital so they sent doc this morning and they reckon its norovirus which is really scary as shes such a fragile flower now.got more medicine this morning to try and get the sickness under control,obviously i will end up with it too then i havent any idea what to do,tina must have a carer so i either have to be mega lucky and not get it or let a complete stranger into my home in the same room as my grow!i really dont no what karma i created or when to deserve all this shit,but i must have been bad.even resorted to trying the oil on her as she couldnt keep down the pills atall and to be honest i think it done her more good than there cyclazine and other drugs has done.for her to be conscious and let them take her to hospital esp overnight she got to be next to death.so as you can imagine im rather worried.just praying that this new meds actualy work.peace all.

KiefKat
14-07-13, 11:39 AM
Jesus Duke the 2 of ye are really being put through the wringer recently, I hope everything improves asap.
Best wishes, KK

Friday
14-07-13, 01:15 PM
Sorry to hear ur Tina is poorly again mate :(
I hope she is feeling better soon mate - send her our love.

ChuChu
14-07-13, 01:28 PM
Sorry to hear about Tina..
Thanks for sharing, it cant be easy..
Wish her well Duke and stay strong fella..

Peace..:weed:

Duke1
14-07-13, 08:02 PM
hi all well touch wod i think the meds working as she not ben sick since this morning,we will see just hoping she wakes tomorow feeling better,i need my sleep and 3 nights nearly with disturbed sleep has left me drained,spliff and then bed for me,take care all and thanks for the support,sometimes wish i could invite you all round for a puff and a laugh.cheers.

Duke1
15-07-13, 09:58 PM
hi all well it seems the new meds are working!she has stopped being sick and has eaten a little,im very releived as i was getting real worried about her.i have decided that i am going to make suppositories using the oil and we will try and cut out the opoids as much as possible,i think they are what causes most of the side effects and def the culprit for constipation and nausea.i have ordered some cocoa butter 100% organic and refined and will attempt to hand roll them the first time and see how we get on,but im unsure as to how much oil would make a suitable dose,i believe it to need less than would be taken orally,so a few experiments may be made first and tested to see if there strong enough,without wiping her out entirely.we will continue with the skin treatment as well and keep posting both results as i think more info should be on the forum about using suppositories and how to make them.thanks for all the well wishes and support you lot are diamonds,cheers duke1.ps any advice on the suppositories would be gratefully received.

Friday
15-07-13, 11:02 PM
Hi Duke and Tina :)
I'm glad T is feeling better mate and has been able to get some food in her and keep it down :)
Must be a big worry off ur mind that she is getting something in her now and building up some energy again.
I hope ur suppository's work too mate - I guess ewts worth a try Mukka :)
Trial and error tho I guess.
Good luck mate and keep us posted. :)

Duke1
16-07-13, 12:24 PM
i reckon quite honestly that if we can make suppositories work it would help her loads,the meds from the doc just have so many and severe side effects,and im told that canna supps work directly ie not via stomach/liver and so needs less in a dose,which means less demand on me to keep up supply.thanks for the nice wishes,bless and peace.
Hi Duke and Tina :)
I'm glad T is feeling better mate and has been able to get some food in her and keep it down :)
Must be a big worry off ur mind that she is getting something in her now and building up some energy again.
I hope ur suppository's work too mate - I guess ewts worth a try Mukka :)
Trial and error tho I guess.
Good luck mate and keep us posted. :)

Duke1
17-07-13, 11:44 AM
hi marryjanne you are more than welcome to visit my thread when you like,any advice or assistance either way helps,cheers.
Very interesting topic. I'll follow.

Duke1
17-07-13, 05:58 PM
hi all well today i made cannabis oil suppositories in an attempt to find pain relief for tina that doesnt make her sick she previously has used it oraly by just putting rice grain size dose in a rizla and swallow,but this superoil is so strong tasting it repeats on her and she feels sick from the foul taste.so tosay i used cocoa butter 100% organic and refined and mix in 5 ml of my superoil,which for anyone not familiar is made from 5 of the best strains i could muster mixed together.i melted the cocoa butter in a bowl of warm water and mixed the oil thoroughly and used the tablet blister card from capsule paracetomol as the moulds then in to fridge to set,i sterilised everything using iso before using.the oil by its nature is sterile and purged completely of solvent(tested by yours truly)i am sure that the dose is the most crucial thing,not to little or to much so i started at 80mg per sup and we will see how it goes.i will try one on myself first just incase i have fucked up!despite e few recipes and things from poet,good man that,theres realy very little info on using canna sups and i admit that 80mg is a guess.the only recipes i can find use bud,which seems daft when we got oil.i will post results as we go along and hope we all learn something usefull about this marvelous medicine.peace all.

Duke1
18-07-13, 10:41 AM
hi all,well tina used the first of the suppositories i made last night,success!no problems and slept like a log woke with a smile at 8am and got up and took both the dogs out!this is something she hasnt been able to manage for ages ,so today she going to try just the sups as i shall refer to them now.i didnt bother trying them first as i never got the chance,she was that desperate as soon as they set she used one!she has about a hundred so should keep her going a while,she sais the pain is much less and she looks pretty stoned,so i reckon my 80mg guess of a dose must be pretty spot on.cheers all for help and advice,hope everyone is happy and stoned,peace.

KiefKat
18-07-13, 11:06 AM
Delighted to hear it Duke, hopefully this is the beginning of the end of Tina's painful days.

VMAX
18-07-13, 11:38 AM
Good to hear Duke, no stopping Tina now.

Hannibal
18-07-13, 12:57 PM
Just read your diary through Duke, I must say you have had your ups and down through it all, good luck brother hope you get this beat. All my best to Tina give her a hug from me.

I have just had the first visit myself, with a dermatologist which confirmed my suspisions , biopsy is the next stage. So I may have to follow your lead soon. Which I'm not looking forward too at all.

Duke1
18-07-13, 02:52 PM
i hope so mate theres nothing worse than watching her suffer and feeling helpless.cheers
Delighted to hear it Duke, hopefully this is the beginning of the end of Tina's painful days.

Duke1
18-07-13, 02:55 PM
honest mate dont waste your time with the ointments and poison as soon as you have a diagnosis get yourself some iso oil made,it most def works and about 100000 times better than there so called surgery.if you need any help just pm me and i will assist any way i can,good luck.
Just read your diary through Duke, I must say you have had your ups and down through it all, good luck brother hope you get this beat. All my best to Tina give her a hug from me.

I have just had the first visit myself, with a dermatologist which confirmed my suspisions , biopsy is the next stage. So I may have to follow your lead soon. Which I'm not looking forward too at all.

Hannibal
18-07-13, 11:28 PM
Thanks fella i will once I know for defo, I'm shitting it ATM.

VMAX
19-07-13, 08:43 AM

Also check out post 78,if you haven't already https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?84525-Hemp-Oil-success-or-failure/page4

Hope it comes back clear. The case in the pics is now clear.

Hannibal
19-07-13, 08:47 AM
Cheers Vmax early days yet, I'm hoping its a false alarm and that I don't have to go though all that Tina has. It really sounds like she has been though a lot with it. I will have a read of that thread, thanks very much.

WanderinBloke
19-07-13, 10:25 AM
Cheers Vmax early days yet, I'm hoping its a false alarm and that I don't have to go though all that Tina has. It really sounds like she has been though a lot with it. I will have a read of that thread, thanks very much.

A lot of what Tina seems to have gone through you'll be able to avoid because youre already aware of the oil and wont need surgery mate. A horrible thing to have to deal with but at least you wont be at the mercy of the butchers. Good luck fella, we're with you all the way :)

Hannibal
19-07-13, 10:32 AM
A lot of what Tina seems to have gone through you'll be able to avoid because youre already aware of the oil and wont need surgery mate. A horrible thing to have to deal with but at least you wont be at the mercy of the butchers. Good luck fella, we're with you all the way :)

Cheers mate I feel in safe hands already. I do believe so I'm off to a good start.

mellowed
19-07-13, 10:34 AM
hi all,well tina used the first of the suppositories i made last night,success!no problems and slept like a log woke with a smile at 8am and got up and took both the dogs out!this is something she hasnt been able to manage for ages ,so today she going to try just the sups as i shall refer to them now.i didnt bother trying them first as i never got the chance,she was that desperate as soon as they set she used one!she has about a hundred so should keep her going a while,she sais the pain is much less and she looks pretty stoned,so i reckon my 80mg guess of a dose must be pretty spot on.cheers all for help and advice,hope everyone is happy and stoned,peace.

Thats some good news then mate. Happy for ya both that ya getting somewhere now :)

Damn g. :(

Duke1
19-07-13, 10:42 AM
if we had had the knowledge of this at the start we would never have started down the surgical route,i swear that the oil works so much better than the 15 failed surgeries tina had,all of which left scars and worse left cancer cells behind to grow again,the oil works by switching on the signal for the cancer cell to die.by working this way there is no cancer left to come back!and best of all no scars and it even improves the condition of the skin.tina swears she has skin like it was 10 years ago.i hope its a false alarm but if not you are very lucky as all the info and help you need to cure yourself is here.

Hannibal
19-07-13, 10:53 AM
Thanks very much Duke I have read your thread right through, I can see the struggle you and your wife had with this condition, but its a battle you both won. I have taken strength for your words mate, I'm resolved to going down the same path as your wife. If I need too, I still hope its just a scare.

Duke1
19-07-13, 10:53 AM
i no its hard not to worry but it only makes it feel more desperate,just remember that despite the ability of doctors and the medical proffesion to ignore cannabis oil as a medicine we have absolute certainty that it works,not only does it work but it makes your skin 10 years younger looking!if it ever gets legalised the first person to make skin creme from it will be very rich!if you need advice or just talk feel free to pm me.take care and good luck.

Hannibal
19-07-13, 11:02 AM
Cheers mate much appreciated, I must say you thread has put my mind a bit more a rest. One thing I do know is I will never be short of good bud for oil. So I haven't got that to worry about at least.

Duke1
19-07-13, 02:08 PM
yes your lucky i had to rely on the cashcropper to give me trim in exchange for shopping for him and advice ,i hated that and so resorted to drobe growing as we cant use loft or tents.running out of oil really was scarey and i vowed then that it would never happen again,though the temps doing more damage every day.glad my thread has atleast put your mind at rest that was sort of the idea of it as i found information that could be verified was very hard to find,i wanted to tell everyone that it really does work,but you have to be aware that it makes it apear very much worse at first as it draws the cancer to the surface,then kills it.this is the point were most people stop to frightened to carry on,i want to let them no what to expect.keep us updated good luck.
Cheers mate much appreciated, I must say you thread has put my mind a bit more a rest. One thing I do know is I will never be short of good bud for oil. So I haven't got that to worry about at least.

Hannibal
19-07-13, 02:32 PM
yer I read you posts and at one point, I thought you wheren't going to beat it. I must say got to admire your determination to sort this out for her. Hows a CBD strain for oil as I have a few ounces of Harlot tucked away for a rainy day. Thats supposed to be high in CBD but low in THC which type will I need. I only grow a few plants at a time myself but i may take 5 months growing one but they turn out big, so I haven't got any problem supply wise.

WanderinBloke
19-07-13, 02:35 PM
yer I read you posts and at one point, I thought you wheren't going to beat it. I must say got to admire your determination to sort this out for her. Hows a CBD strain for oil as I have a few ounces of Harlot tucked away for a rainy day. Thats supposed to be high in CBD but low in THC which type will I need. I only grow a few plants at a time myself but i may take 5 months growing one but they turn out big, so I haven't got any problem supply wise.

High CBD is good, high THC is good. Everyone is still a little unsure exactly which bits are doing the job lol. Blended oils seem to get best results all round. This stands true for my mrs' rheumatoid arthritis too, blended oils work best for her.

Hannibal
19-07-13, 02:45 PM
Cheers mate, that's very interesting. I will start getting a mix together then. I have a few good strains I can use to. By the way I have just been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis aswell. Had a few bad years health wise.

WanderinBloke
19-07-13, 02:52 PM
Cheers mate, that's very interesting. I will start getting a mix together then. I have a few good strains I can use to. By the way I have just been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis aswell. Had a few bad years health wise.

My mrs was diagnosed some 7 years ago and has been on damaging pharma meds for all that time, until she started taking the oil last November, at which point she threw away her meds and hasnt touched them since. The oil works far better than any of her meds ever did, and all she takes is a small dose every day :)

Hannibal
19-07-13, 02:58 PM
Im supposed to go in next week for some injections in my back, up to now I have managed cramming paracetamol and ibuprofen. for the last few years. I originaly grew the harlot to make some oil for that. But the tablets where easier I suppose.

Duke1
19-07-13, 02:59 PM
i use as many and as varied strains as i could get my hands on,as wb says no one is sure conclusively what in cannabis is the true curative part,but the concensus seems to be that the whole cannabinoid profile is best.i personally think cbd strains work better on skin cancer from our limited experience,also cbd helps the pain aspect def more than thc.i am going to be growing one of the so called1-1 strains for a friend who is accutely sensitive to thc and gets uncomfortable so i think it might work better.even good trim makes acceptable medicine.the main thing is your extraction mustnt be butane as that only extracts the thc,leaving behind the good bits,iso extraction or similar solvent is best.

Hannibal
19-07-13, 03:06 PM
Nice one for the info, I'm ok with iso oil I have done a bit of making it before, purely for the smoke. But i'm sure you can teach me loads more about it too. anyway Im off away for the weekend, not going to worry about for now. I haven't had it confirmed yet, but I know where Im going now. thanks ever so much for taking the time out for me. much appreciated all the best.

Duke1
20-07-13, 07:04 PM
hi all just a quick update for you,well we still continuing to use the oil for the skin cancer and we are using the supps regularly and they so far have been working well and she is capable of sleeping all night which is a great thing for her.i have been trying to get my pics up of the treatment but the card reader and comp seem to have had a disagreement!have got to hope that the pics still on the card!poxy xd its a pain!even when i get new camera still problems.but will get pics up for all to see that this really does work!post soon,peace all.

WeeDz
20-07-13, 09:52 PM
sorry to hear of your troubles m8 just read through your thread

can you not get a loan/credit card and max it on grow gear and do a big grow saves messing around with a few plants when you could do a big grow and have loads of oil for your wife

check out vanquise bank credit card they accept over 95% of people and start you off on a £500 limit you could get a few 600w lights turn a whole room into a grow and just pay minimum payment each month till your financially sorted to pay it off

i put my m8 onto vanquise bank purelly so he could get set up and he now has it all payed off and a real nice grow on the go he is on his 3rd crop

all the best in your struggle pal

:weed:

Duke1
20-07-13, 11:36 PM
tbh i like a challenge and drobe growing compared with big space i was used to makes it a bit more interesting,beside that we cant use the loft as it shared with 2 other bungalows,tents i think are far to obvious.so im scrogging in 1 and trees in the other,so far the best crop was 266 grams under my fluroes but hoping to improve that this time using 250w hps.plus i got a few autos out in my greenhouse.at least it means i havent got to rely on anyone else.i have never had credit in my life and the one time i tried they said no as i got no credit history!so thats not really an option,nice idea though!
sorry to hear of your troubles m8 just read through your thread

can you not get a loan/credit card and max it on grow gear and do a big grow saves messing around with a few plants when you could do a big grow and have loads of oil for your wife

check out vanquise bank credit card they accept over 95% of people and start you off on a £500 limit you could get a few 600w lights turn a whole room into a grow and just pay minimum payment each month till your financially sorted to pay it off

i put my m8 onto vanquise bank purelly so he could get set up and he now has it all payed off and a real nice grow on the go he is on his 3rd crop

all the best in your struggle pal

WeeDz
21-07-13, 11:35 PM
tbh i like a challenge and drobe growing compared with big space i was used to makes it a bit more interesting,beside that we cant use the loft as it shared with 2 other bungalows,tents i think are far to obvious.so im scrogging in 1 and trees in the other,so far the best crop was 266 grams under my fluroes but hoping to improve that this time using 250w hps.plus i got a few autos out in my greenhouse.at least it means i havent got to rely on anyone else.i have never had credit in my life and the one time i tried they said no as i got no credit history!so thats not really an option,nice idea though!

fair play pal that vanquise credit card is for people with no credit history and or bad credit history its to get you a credit score

i hope you and the misis get through this cancer my wifes dad has throat cancer atm and is currently going through chemo so i no how hard it is my wife is in bits this past couple months worrying about her dad

all the best pal

Duke1
21-07-13, 11:54 PM
can you not get her dad on the oil?there really is absolutely no doubt now that it cures cancer in sufficient doses.if you can suggest it and show them some evidence you never no,some people have more open minds,i hope they get well either way.
fair play pal that vanquise credit card is for people with no credit history and or bad credit history its to get you a credit score

i hope you and the misis get through this cancer my wifes dad has throat cancer atm and is currently going through chemo so i no how hard it is my wife is in bits this past couple months worrying about her dad

all the best pal

Duke1
25-07-13, 06:22 PM
hi all just a quick update on our continuing treatment of my tina using the iso or rso well her face is looking better than it has for many years,shes so pleased she is showing everyone who comes round!despite every idea i have come up with,and a few from other people we are still having trouble treating one stubborn bit near her eye,everytime it gets in the eye it hurts for ages
and this puts her of trying again,being so close to the eye will make surgery next to impossible,i began thinking if as a last resort that maybe an injectable oil straight into the cancer body would work?i read about refined stuff being injected directly in a type of brain cancer,but not much info that i can find,anyone any less extreme ideas as im all out?ive even resorted to forum sluttery on uk420 looking for answers,they dont seem very helpful to nubes over there,im glad i found this forum first!you guys and girls have all helped even with just your wishes and support,but if i could ask you all to put your thinking caps on and fire a few,however bizzare ideas?cheers all and thanks.tina says hi and thanks to all.

WanderinBloke
25-07-13, 06:31 PM
Great to hear she's coming along well mate :)

Has she tried taping her eye shut then applying the oil? Perhaps she could apply something neutral to her eye first (a cream or something that doesnt irritate if it contacts the eyeball) then tape it shut, creating some kind of barrier of cream and tape to keep the oil out?

Hannibal
26-07-13, 09:35 AM
Good to hear its working, shame about the bit under her eye. how about using eye drops just before you treat the growth, so if some does go in her eye its diluted straight away. Or how about putting some in a pen top, put it under the growth,as you tip it up the cover it, it will seal it in with the oil. Like you would use an eye bath sort of thing.

I hope you sort this out soon. good luck.

Duke1
26-07-13, 11:14 AM
thanks all got a few more things to try,bless you all.

Gabishock
28-07-13, 03:23 AM
Hi,

Yea, I am 46 and suffered from Chronic Eczema. Typically, I looked like a guy with open flesh wounds all over my body. ( and I really mean all over )
Then I got into depression as well.
Well, suffered for a good long 30 years of my life.
Doctors put me on steroids, prednisoloneand all kinds of anti inflammatory meds.
All these meds damaged my kidneys and liver.
I am a non smoker, I don't judge.
Well, to cut the long sad story short.
Boil cannabis stems and leaves in water and add in olive oil used to apply on my body.
Tail down on the steriods and eventually stopped all chemical meds.
I have been living with no blemishes for 4 years now.
Been living in the closet about this since it is illegal.
So, I am taking a chance now. Hoping that I don't get my door bell rung by the authorities.
Been reading and educating myself since then.
Hope to learn more from this site and get to know more down to earth people here.

Gabishock
28-07-13, 03:25 AM
My heart goes out to you, peace man.

Duke1
28-07-13, 02:59 PM
thanks and welcome to the forum,theres some realy good people here and you really dont need to worry about the authorities,there not interested in us personal growers,so unless your a cashcropper or you show your name in a picture your pretty safe,thc talks server is in holland and the law there is different and very hard for anyone to get warrant for anything in ether of thc talk.im so glad to hear of another case cured by this simple herb we as you have read were lucky in the respect that i have been growing for many years so once we decided that the oil was the only hope left we just got on with it,its cost us a lot,but a lot less than most,being good at diy helps.i made this thread because i wanted people to no that this oil really does work,better than we ever thought it could.i have used cannabis to treat my own arthritis for over 20 years and have left chemical meds alone ever since.i think its great that you chose to come here and speak about this,have you spoken to your gp/consultant about this?i dont no what country your in but i have spoken to all the gps,consultants and specialists and tried to enlist there support in getting this medicine recognised for the miracle that it is.some actualy listen some do agree that it is a good medicine and its only through people like that that the situation will change.thanks for your visit.
My heart goes out to you, peace man.

Duke1
28-07-13, 11:26 PM
hi all well thanks to a great bit of help from a freind i have a new way to treat the difficult bit by the eye,plastic skin!a friend who works as a make up artist has donated a tube and it seems to work,not tested on tina yet as i wanted to experiment by putting a dose of oil on the sweaty bits on me and use this you just brush over the oil and 10 minutes later its just like skin its been on me all day and has stayed put,so now we try on tina,thank god for ingenuity!i will post results as we get them!cheers all for help.

Duke1
30-07-13, 11:31 PM
hi all just a quick update tonight,well we are still using the oil to treat tina another new bit has apeared near the other eye so the plastic skin will be used there too.we had some bad news from the cashcropper today,his crop failed because hes a cunt and is growing in a metal container using 6 600w hps and no ac,so no trim from him.we down to the last 5 grams and again because of the heat my crop is going to take a few weeks longer,not what i was hoping for but par for the course at the moment.i have decided to take up the battle to get her sativex again,i have found out that if i can get a script for sativex i can then import it legaly from canada at a fraction of the cost over here,but i will have to apply for an import license.im going to give it a shot and will post any news good or bad.im going to brighton tommorow and will be visiting another cashcropper who i used to no and will beg for there trim,im not to proud to beg when the shit hits the fan.tina still using the supps i made and 2 a day seems to be working quite well.shes been a bit happier this week which has been great,i love to see that women smile!its amazing even after all these years,shes only got to smile at me and my heart melts.cheers all.

Cuda
31-07-13, 01:58 PM
Good news on the plastic skin mate. Glad you still go all gooey with your misses, mines the same. I got her to stop drinking two weeks ago and she looks really healthy again. She's got the sparkle back in her eyes that melts me everytime I look into them :D

Love to you n Tina :)

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2

Duke1
31-07-13, 02:44 PM
stopping drinking is the best thing in my opinion,i used to drink for ngland!(only because we had no pot)but stopped 20 odd years ago my liver has just started to recover!tina cant drink anymore with the meds so suits me,shes a horrible drunk!hows bonsai?3rd time of asking.......take care.
Good news on the plastic skin mate. Glad you still go all gooey with your misses, mines the same. I got her to stop drinking two weeks ago and she looks really healthy again. She's got the sparkle back in her eyes that melts me everytime I look into them :D

Love to you n Tina :)

Cuda
31-07-13, 07:52 PM
Bonsai is sound, still learning new tricks :D he can open doors now tho which is no fun when your asleep!!!

Duke1
31-07-13, 08:07 PM
i bet you two are inseperable by now!so glad your moves been a positive one for you and bonsai,i suppose your wife must be pleased to,until she becomes a growroom widow!and yes clever dogs can be a pain,i had to turn the door handles round in the caravan as fugly worked out how to open them in less than 2 days!
Bonsai is sound, still learning new tricks :D he can open doors now tho which is no fun when your asleep!!!

Cuda
01-08-13, 11:52 AM
i bet you two are inseperable by now!so glad your moves been a positive one for you and bonsai,i suppose your wife must be pleased to,until she becomes a growroom widow!and yes clever dogs can be a pain,i had to turn the door handles round in the caravan as fugly worked out how to open them in less than 2 days!

I'm gonna have to get round ones fitted I think lol. I taught him to jump up and touch my hand with his nose and to lie down last night!!! He's well clever!!! Just need to teach him to make a brew and skin up n we're laughing lol

Germanator
01-08-13, 03:55 PM
Just caught up with this whole story, best wishes to you and tina, hope everything keeps going well and no more hiccups,

Duke1
01-08-13, 04:06 PM
hi bluelight thanks for your input and no more hiccups would be good!
Just caught up with this whole story, best wishes to you and tina, hope everything keeps going well and no more hiccups,

Duke1
02-08-13, 07:03 PM
hi all well i been doing some homework/research and have come up with a few little bits of info re the oil and the difference between decarboxylated oil or nondecarbed with effective ness as medicine for cancer and arthritis,what ive found if i understand it correctly is that although decarbing activates thc in doing so it diminishes the lesser cannabinoids or acid forms these according to the study i read in tests had more effect than the decarbed cannabinoids so my thinking is to get the best of both i will make 2 oils 1 using decarbed bud and iso as solvent,and2 as olive oil extraction using a press and no heat,so this is the nondecarb or nonactivated cannabinoids.so a blend of the 2 should in theory have much greater efficacy against skin cancer and be a better anti inflamatory.im not a scientist,never did well at anything at school,but i tell you what i find this cannabinoid bussiness so fascinating,i think im driving tina a bit mad with it now.did you no just about every major and minor organ in the body has cannabinoid receptors?and the more we find out about them the more they seem to be fundamental to our health.i will make this new oil and post any results good or bad,if anyone has any thoughts on this id be glad to hear them,please.

Duke1
04-08-13, 02:46 PM
hi all just a quick update from the madness that is my house at the moment,yes you guessed the grandkids are here again!never heard such noise as 2 boys of 4/5 can make.well i went to try and scrounge the trim from the other cashcropper i no and ended up getting threatened with a meat cleaver by some russian dude and left in a hurry,fuck nos whats gone on there but no ones heard of seen him in over a month.so a dead end there,some good news for tina is wednesday she goes to see the surgeon at goring hall re the hip replacement,if they do it there it wont take half as long,and maybe being a private hospital will not give her norovirus this time,man that was horrid.its been decided that im taking the grandkids to monkeyworld dorset tuesday which is a fucking long drive and im not looking forward to that,to cap it of my stash pots nearly empty and now smoking the flash dryed popcorn from my scrog,yuck tastes like shite but it works!i have decided to harras the consultant to prescribe sativex for tina and even if we never use the script i reckon its good ammo should i get busted.still not heard anything from my friend with the oil who was using for cancer,they seem to have dropped of the radar and havent been home for 3 weeks or got in touch with anyone,worrying.just pray the cunt hasnt got himself bladdered and nicked,as he carrying the oil i gave him with my dabs all over the syringe!
i have started work on the nondecarb oil and am building a small press for doing the extraction using olive oil at least its something usefull,i hate doing nothing and drive tina mad when im bored!been thinking of other methods of extracting and come up with a simple method of catching and reusing the isopropyl from oil making and will be posting pics and details soon as i work out a few connections.hope everyone is well and happy and enjoying the summer holidays!

Germanator
04-08-13, 03:02 PM
hi all just a quick update from the madness that is my house at the moment,yes you guessed the grandkids are here again!never heard such noise as 2 boys of 4/5 can make.well i went to try and scrounge the trim from the other cashcropper i no and ended up getting threatened with a meat cleaver by some russian dude and left in a hurry,fuck nos whats gone on there but no ones heard of seen him in over a month.so a dead end there,some good news for tina is wednesday she goes to see the surgeon at goring hall re the hip replacement,if they do it there it wont take half as long,and maybe being a private hospital will not give her norovirus this time,man that was horrid.its been decided that im taking the grandkids to monkeyworld dorset tuesday which is a fucking long drive and im not looking forward to that,to cap it of my stash pots nearly empty and now smoking the flash dryed popcorn from my scrog,yuck tastes like shite but it works!i have decided to harras the consultant to prescribe sativex for tina and even if we never use the script i reckon its good ammo should i get busted.still not heard anything from my friend with the oil who was using for cancer,they seem to have dropped of the radar and havent been home for 3 weeks or got in touch with anyone,worrying.just pray the cunt hasnt got himself bladdered and nicked,as he carrying the oil i gave him with my dabs all over the syringe!
i have started work on the nondecarb oil and am building a small press for doing the extraction using olive oil at least its something usefull,i hate doing nothing and drive tina mad when im bored!been thinking of other methods of extracting and come up with a simple method of catching and reusing the isopropyl from oil making and will be posting pics and details soon as i work out a few connections.hope everyone is well and happy and enjoying the summer holidays!

well lets hope it never gets to that, its just wrong having a plant that is natural and can do so much good to be illegal.

Duke1
05-08-13, 12:30 PM
well yes to me it criminal to hide such good medicine,and if there stupid greed means people die and suffer unecesary then i for one have no remorse about making and using my own,if it ever became legal it would make my life easier,but even if it remains illegal forever its not going to stop me and the rest of the medical users from growing our own,i long for the day i can openly put my plants out in my own garden too grow the way nature intended,till then i will keep growing in my drobes as stealthy as possible but i think the biggest crime is our goverment and its persicution of a plant simply because of money.
well lets hope it never gets to that, its just wrong having a plant that is natural and can do so much good to be illegal.

Duke1
05-08-13, 05:38 PM
hi all i thought about making a new thread for this info/study im conducting re the very best way to make and use cannabis as medicine,but so many good people have responded to this thread i will just post my findings here from now on,i no its slightly of topic but i think this info should be here so here goes,i apologise for my poor grammar but hope you can follow it!
well i have been researching in many ways the best ways of using cannabis as medicine,mainly with reference to skin cancer and arthritis but this could be relevant for many conditions.whilst we are all mostly aware of the basic constituents of cannabis ie thc,cbd,cbn etc,well it turns out from my study that there is another so far largly unexplored part of the cannabis plants remarkable make up of usefull compounds,these are called terpenes and terpenoids these are what gives cannabis such a strong and variable smell and taste,but along with this they have been found to contain many benificial qualitys ie bioavailability being higher meaning more gets used by your body,some have shown greater anti inflamatory than cbd.these terpenes and terpinoids are very fragile they are totaly changed by even minimal heat so extraction is harder and as said the research is so far in its infancy but with this information a whole new medicne cupboard could open and many more so far difficult to treat diseases could possibly benefit from cannabis medicine.
there seem to be as many of these as there are cannabinoids and each could offer a benefit in its own right.i will continue researching and post in the best i can for people to learn more and make better use of our limited cannabis resources.thanks all for your support,it means a lot,we need to get this medicine out there!

Duke1
10-08-13, 01:51 PM
hi all just quick update,well last night i made my5th oil rum without blowing up!i also used a slightly different method for filtering the iso using activated carbon in a home made filter using a flowerpot(yes i use them for all sorts!)and filtered through that after going through the seive it has given a really clean oil with next to no particles in it.i also made up some oral medicine mix using cinnamon and honey with an olive oil suspension and some of the first wash oil made with afghanxkush and white widow x bigbud and mixed that with the remains of my superoil and tested just a dab and my fucking god its strong,took it last night about 11 and woke stoned as fuck this morning,so was tina and i gave her more than me!she was pinballing of the walls and furniture on the way to the loo!but we both got a good sleep,until the fucking grandkids started there impresion of a car alarm at 6 am.this time i seperated the first wash and kept it seperate,going to give tina the 2nd wash hoping theres more cbd in the 2nd wash.tested on foil to see what traces are left after burning and its def the cleanest so far,so carbon filter works a treat and will be used from now on.
i also made some simple wooden holders for the funnels and used 4 funnels and filters to speed the filtering proccess.took a few pics of the proccesssing and bits that i will post shortly.dont no how well my new oral meds will work so trying myself first and see how well i get on with it.also this time i didnt have room in the freezer for the iso and so more green matter got extracted but seems to have been removed nicely by the carbon filtering.also got some gelatine capsules and put a dose of oil in each hoping that she wont get the strong taste in her mouth as she hates it!so made up 10 and see how we get on with them.we are still treating the odd bits of skin cancer using the superoil and plastic skin combo.she is still so chuffed with the new skin and shows it of,which makes me smile every time!well thats about all except some pics,pic1 the iso we use,pic2 and 3 my wooden holder for funnels,4and5 are homemade carbon filter.

Duke1
10-08-13, 01:57 PM
few more pics showing the oil making,

Cuda
10-08-13, 02:02 PM
Your an inspiration mate :)

Love to you both xx

Sent using Tapatalk 2 during work hours because I can!

Duke1
10-08-13, 02:05 PM
the finished product in syringes ready for use!

VMAX
10-08-13, 02:48 PM
By all means use the carbon fella but they tried that in the lab then tested the carbon and it was loaded with oil!

Duke1
10-08-13, 04:03 PM
thats all right if we get desperate i will run some iso through and see what comes out!
By all means use the carbon fella but they tried that in the lab then tested the carbon and it was loaded with oil!

Duke1
17-08-13, 02:35 PM
hi all well i got my house back!!!!the grandsons went home today and the slow recovery towards sanity can start,treating tina during there visit has been hard to say the least,so hasnt really happened and you can see that we def need to continue treating the skin for a while yet.2 weeks of interupted sleep and more than usual excertion has took a toll on us both i think.i reckon my garden will take some putting right too.i can report that my new medicine i made has been a hit its a simple iso oil olive oil honey and cinnamon mix which dont taste too bad and fucking works so well that a spoonful put me back to bed for the rest of the day!i was so tempted to sneek a bit in the grandsons drinks!(i wouldnt really!)tina likes the medecine and has used it everyday for about 10 days so far,i will have to make some more.some sort of good news is tina went to see the hip dude and got some steroid and anastetic injections in the bad hip and has an mri scan on wednesday re hip replacement so atleast things are moving along now.had a bit of a bad week with the clutch finnaly dying in my car so tommorow will be spent trying to fit a new one,ow the joys!never done a peugeot 406 so could be fun!its real hard for me having been a mechanic then suddenly having very bad hands its the most upsetting thing.im looking forward to bed time already and its only half two!my plants have been some what neglected lately and i need to spend some time getting them sorted then its nighty night!

Duke1
20-08-13, 05:15 PM
hi all well we started again with the treatment and tina is going for mri scan tomorow for her hip so maybe something will get done now,she reports that my medicine i made using the iso oil,honey cinnamon and both hot extraction and cold extraction oils works great to stop the sickness caused by the pharma meds so i tried to make some more but this time it will not stay mixed and has become very much thicker,not sure what the fuck to do with it!she still yet to try my pills made with straight 80mg iso in glcerine capsules,this is first wash oil and should be easier to swallow and more effective,im going to be posting my recipes and canna meds that we have tried and tested with the results good or bad.i have to go back to docs as well as im losing weight rapidly have very little appetite and so much pain in my joints that i am having trouble walking,after a marathon 10 hour mechanicing session on the hateful fuck of a peugeot i got the new clutch in and working,but have cuts,bruises and pains all over now,my days as mechanic are over and i just have to admit it,but cant bring myself to pay someone else!we still no word from consultant re sativex script but im still on there case the pct wanted more evidence so i have compiled an evidence base and sent it to them,if they bother to read it it may educate there attitude a bit,we will see.take care all and any comments/replys welcome,it always helps tina when i read comments and wishes from you guys and girls and we both appreciate it,peace all and post again soon.

mellowed
20-08-13, 05:23 PM
I wont pay anyone to fix my car either mate. Rather do it myself an save £50 an hour.

Respect on the clutch job. Ive been putting mine off for ages now. Ive even grown accustom to the slight wine now.:)

Duke1
20-08-13, 05:38 PM
never again though modern cars suck!
I wont pay anyone to fix my car either mate. Rather do it myself an save £50 an hour.

Respect on the clutch job. Ive been putting mine off for ages now. Ive even grown accustom to the slight wine now.:)

Cuda
20-08-13, 07:16 PM
Good luck getting the sativex but I personally think your better off making your own. Anything man made for profits will have addatives in it. Just saying like. Im not a great believer in sativex or marinol. Infact marinol has actually killed 4 people since its release. Be safe guys x

mellowed
20-08-13, 07:26 PM
never again though modern cars suck!

Tell me about it :( I miss a dizzy cap with a rotor arm and still dream about carburettors.

VMAX
20-08-13, 08:50 PM
Clutch on a mark 4 Cortina, cant beat it, what a joy to work on a real car. Look under the bonnet now and all I can touch are the yellow bits???? WTF..

Be great to see the cold press Duke...

Duke1
20-08-13, 09:01 PM
yes i have now vowed to never do any major works on the pigging frogy shitmobile ever again!the cold press is a work in proggress very little yeild compared to iso so so far only used an ounce from my scrog run but have my eye on a bit of equipment my aunty jo owns which looks perfect for the job,just got to purswade her she wants to part with it,i will keep you posted.take care.
Clutch on a mark 4 Cortina, cant beat it, what a joy to work on a real car. Look under the bonnet now and all I can touch are the yellow bits???? WTF..

Be great to see the cold press Duke...

Smokesmanship
20-08-13, 11:57 PM
Hey duke missed this thread.

Glad to hear yous got a bit more peace and quiet now. Hopefully the doc can sort you out mate.

All the best to you and the missus.

Duke1
21-08-13, 09:02 AM
hi welcome hope you find some interest here but we still a long way to go yet so you not missed much,just a small miracle.
Hey duke missed this thread.

Glad to hear yous got a bit more peace and quiet now. Hopefully the doc can sort you out mate.

All the best to you and the missus.

Smokesmanship
21-08-13, 12:10 PM
hi welcome hope you find some interest here but we still a long way to go yet so you not missed much,just a small miracle.

I will be reading the whole thread when time permits bud. Along for the journey now. You can do it man, determined chap that you are.

Duke1
21-08-13, 01:57 PM
hi all well i been thinking,o no not again!,but i got to thinking that all these little medicinal things i have been making and testing should go on the forum for anyone else to try.i thought about starting a new thread but then thought that it belongs here all in one place,
so i am going to list first what we have tried and report how well or not each has worked.i have allready done the bit on making the oil further back in this thread so i will skip that part and assume you have or will be making your own oil.
to start i will just say that im no expert any info i write will only be from the stuff we have personaly made and used and tested i cant guarantee that the same results will be the outcome but i will attempt to describe in the best i can how to make each little gem of this precious medicine work the best it is able,saving the amount needed in many treatments by making the very best use possible of your oil,i have been studying the bioavailability of various other beneficial oils to find another oil in which to bind the iso oil in a medium that allows your body to gain maximum benefit from your meds here are a few of the ones i have used,
1.olive oil
2.cocoa oil
3.cocoa butter
4.organic pure honey
5.organic cinnamon bark
6.organic food grade cinnamon oil
7.glycerine capules
some others will come to me but thats the basics of most of these medicines and what i have found to work and importantly all the above list bar the iso oil can be easily found on ebay is mostly less than £3 an item ,and apart from syringes most other bits you would have in your own kitchen/medicine cupboard,
a few of the medicines we have tried are as follows,
1.iso oil blobbed in a rizla and swallowed not reccomended and soon abandoned
2.iso oil melted in hot chocolate with added marsh mallows,this is a good way as the milk binds with oil and is a favorite of tinas.
3.capsules made with mix of iso oil and melted cocoa butter these can be used as pills or suppositorys(no sniggering we are adults allegidly)these work well but cant be taken far from a fridge without melting,but this is what makes using them as supps works realllyyy well!(dangerously well dont drive!)the cocoa butter again helps your body to absorb more of the goodies.this is a favorite of tinas when nausea prevents taking pills.
4.my version of a recipe i pinched and adapted a bit is honey,iso oil,cinnamon,olive oil and if you like just about any other spice to your taste,i like vanilla mix together really well in a bowl stood in hot water filter the lot through a sieve and throw the cinnamon bits away,bottle and allow to cool and keep in the frodge,run bottle under the hot tap for a minute or two and stir well,this has prob been the most succesful medicine for tina as she sweaers it completely cures nausea caused by the pharma meds,and makes the pharma meds work better on less dose,winner!anyway i will have to continue later as im being nagged to go shopping!peace all

Duke1
21-08-13, 06:01 PM
cont from above,
5.is simple glycerine capsules size 2 work well and not to hard to swallow,you can buy slow release capsules as well but i havent used them yet just syringe fill them and only in one side,pop together and push and thats job done,simple.
you may by now be noticing i dont give any specific dosage of the oil as every oil is different making exact measures difficult,also dosage is affected by tolerance,body mass so i suggest starting with very small doses oraly and then build it up as needed to find the correct dose for the given person.although i no rick simpson reccomends 60 grams as a cancer treatment that amount is not managable for most people and for most things other than cancer much smaller doses work as effectively ime.by combining the oil with the above it substansialy increases the amount your body can absorb.
right most of these meds are so simple to make but i will do a basic guide to each one just to be clear,i will include some pics of the various meds and also some experimental recipes still at testing stage but showing promise,the search goes on for the perfect delivery mechanism for the oil i have even been in touch with an old freind who lives part of the year in india and studied ayervedic medicine and have some interesting stuff to try.
i do apologise for my poor spelling but please remember i have troublesome brain and even more troublesome computer!i need a break so going of for a spliff will continue anon.peace all.

Duke1
21-08-13, 09:37 PM
hi again all well today tina harassed my arse to the docs and made me tell them everything and now got to have tests and some camera stuck up my jacksy which im really looking forward too!the doc wanted to stick his finger up there but im afraid its a strictly one way traffic down there so told him to bugger of and send me to hospital and do the fucking job properly,at which point i think tina would have decked me if she was capable,but begrudgingly i have agreed to tests,he says he cant rule out some kind of cancer so just got to do it,"man up"as tina so elequantly puts it.but i allready told her and him i dont care if it is cancer or not i will not be taking there poison and will treat myself with the oil and trust it will work and get shot of whatever the fuck it turns out to be,i couldnt believe how much weight i have lost!
i have never been more than 9 stone ever and have gone down from 8.5st to less than7.4st so am making more effort to eat more,got these meal/drink things to take as well.its a bit much when even the best green i can grow no longer gives me the munchies!i have had such evil pain in my knees and joints that at times it has scared me bad so i suppose it no choice time.i seem to be unlucky in the respect of using the oil for this as its worse at night but the oil either keeps me awake or gives me such mental dreams that i wake up anyway!i think it helped seeing a different doctor who new nothing than trying to talk to my gp who seems inattentive and clearly not listening to a fucking word you tell him,blah,blahblah i said and he didnt bat an eyelid!so this new doc seems a little better,atleast he did listen to me.anyway just wanted to get that of my chest,cheers all.

Cuda
21-08-13, 11:06 PM
hi again all well today tina harassed my arse to the docs and made me tell them everything and now got to have tests and some camera stuck up my jacksy which im really looking forward too!the doc wanted to stick his finger up there but im afraid its a strictly one way traffic down there so told him to bugger of and send me to hospital and do the fucking job properly,at which point i think tina would have decked me if she was capable,but begrudgingly i have agreed to tests,he says he cant rule out some kind of cancer so just got to do it,"man up"as tina so elequantly puts it.but i allready told her and him i dont care if it is cancer or not i will not be taking there poison and will treat myself with the oil and trust it will work and get shot of whatever the fuck it turns out to be,i couldnt believe how much weight i have lost!
i have never been more than 9 stone ever and have gone down from 8.5st to less than7.4st so am making more effort to eat more,got these meal/drink things to take as well.its a bit much when even the best green i can grow no longer gives me the munchies!i have had such evil pain in my knees and joints that at times it has scared me bad so i suppose it no choice time.i seem to be unlucky in the respect of using the oil for this as its worse at night but the oil either keeps me awake or gives me such mental dreams that i wake up anyway!i think it helped seeing a different doctor who new nothing than trying to talk to my gp who seems inattentive and clearly not listening to a fucking word you tell him,blah,blahblah i said and he didnt bat an eyelid!so this new doc seems a little better,atleast he did listen to me.anyway just wanted to get that of my chest,cheers all.

Fuuuuk. Best of luck to you mate.

Friday
21-08-13, 11:52 PM
Shit Duke mate :(
I hope the tests come back all clear mate and ur weight loss is down to some other factors.
I recently lost a lot of weight over a short period (3st in 8weeks) and went for all the test such as the cameras up and down and mine turned out to be a virus in my stomach which was making me ill so hopefully mate urs will be something like that and not the big C.
Let us know how u get on mate - fingers crossed for u that all is ok.

Duke1
22-08-13, 12:24 AM
im glad yours was nothing serious i never go to the docs unless im really ill or taken in an ambulance so its all fucking horrible but has to be sorted cheers.
Shit Duke mate :(
I hope the tests come back all clear mate and ur weight loss is down to some other factors.
I recently lost a lot of weight over a short period (3st in 8weeks) and went for all the test such as the cameras up and down and mine turned out to be a virus in my stomach which was making me ill so hopefully mate urs will be something like that and not the big C.
Let us know how u get on mate - fingers crossed for u that all is ok.

Duke1
22-08-13, 12:16 PM
hi all well after my trip to docs yesterday i made a new medicine to try for me, unusually the iso oil is only a tiny percentage of this one,as i said the oil weirds my dreams and keeps me awake in any amount,so i got honey,cinnamon,ginger,turmeric,olive oil,and iso oil and mixed on a low heat till its really well mixed jar and refrigerate.i took a tsp full before bed and it worked!i got to sleep quite quick and my tummy behaved all night!basicly this is a mixture of the 5 most reccomended natural anti nausea and sickness remedies with a bit of iso oil for added benefits.also theres a bit of nutritional value as well.i will get the camera out later and do some pics of the various meds and remedies.tina tried the new one and threw up straight away so not the best start with her!this is what i mean by the effects not being the same on everyone but i think its because she took the pharma meds before using mine.i will be finishing some work on the cold press today with a bit of luck and will post pics later,if it works!
this time before attempting a cold press i have been soaking the trim/bud mix in water and changing every few hours to extract the green from the leaves before i cold press that should give much less green matter and chlorophyl in the finished product,this will then be mixed with a normal iso extracted oil giving a better mix of compounds than either extraction on there own.this way more of the terpenes and terpenoids are maintained and we now have both acid forms and decarbed forms of the cannabinoids doing there funky stuff and i figure the more we can keep these terps and things intact can only improve how it works.i will keep taking the new one and report my findings,so far so good.peace

Duke1
22-08-13, 04:25 PM
i trained on vws then went to what used to be british leyland then private garage specialising in rolls/bentley but half the bits on that peugeot i have no idea what they are!just careful to make sure its the same when i finished!cheers.
Tell me about it :( I miss a dizzy cap with a rotor arm and still dream about carburettors.

Smokesmanship
23-08-13, 01:27 PM
Just finished reading through man, wow. Some journey you two have had just in the short space of time your diary has covered. Props to the both of you for being so strong. Really inspirational.

It's great to see the oil is working as a skin treatment and the sups etc. are helping Tina's pain. I hope now that you get good news regarding your health problems of late.

Oh and tell Tina I'm with her, creme eggs are suitable for dinner!

Duke1
23-08-13, 02:34 PM
yes its been a journey all right!a learning experience for me re making oil and meds but tbh i was lucky atleast having been a grower for years i new what i was doing,i cant imagine how dawnting it would be to have to learn all that as well as the other shit,i wonder how i would have coped.tina has been so brave,makes me feel like a weakling!im now waiting for a phone call to go have a camera shoved where the sun dont shine,thrilling!
Just finished reading through man, wow. Some journey you two have had just in the short space of time your diary has covered. Props to the both of you for being so strong. Really inspirational.

It's great to see the oil is working as a skin treatment and the sups etc. are helping Tina's pain. I hope now that you get good news regarding your health problems of late.

Oh and tell Tina I'm with her, creme eggs are suitable for dinner!

Cuda
23-08-13, 07:04 PM
yes its been a journey all right!a learning experience for me re making oil and meds but tbh i was lucky atleast having been a grower for years i new what i was doing,i cant imagine how dawnting it would be to have to learn all that as well as the other shit,i wonder how i would have coped.tina has been so brave,makes me feel like a weakling!im now waiting for a phone call to go have a camera shoved where the sun dont shine,thrilling!

Good luck mate. It wont be as bad as you think. My misses once tried sticking a finger up there one night and it wasnt that bad. Once is enough tho, not my cup of tea.

Duke1
23-08-13, 07:20 PM
im just a bit of a chicken with this stuff i reckon ive seen the doc about 5 times in 15 years!so will grin and bare it.take care mate.
Good luck mate. It wont be as bad as you think. My misses once tried sticking a finger up there one night and it wasnt that bad. Once is enough tho, not my cup of tea.

Cuda
23-08-13, 07:42 PM
im just a bit of a chicken with this stuff i reckon ive seen the doc about 5 times in 15 years!so will grin and bare it.take care mate.

And you mate :)

Duke1
23-08-13, 08:46 PM
hi i missed your org post and i apologise and thanks for sharing,im glad it has worked for you.peace
Hi,

Yea, I am 46 and suffered from Chronic Eczema. Typically, I looked like a guy with open flesh wounds all over my body. ( and I really mean all over )
Then I got into depression as well.
Well, suffered for a good long 30 years of my life.
Doctors put me on steroids, prednisoloneand all kinds of anti inflammatory meds.
All these meds damaged my kidneys and liver.
I am a non smoker, I don't judge.
Well, to cut the long sad story short.
Boil cannabis stems and leaves in water and add in olive oil used to apply on my body.
Tail down on the steriods and eventually stopped all chemical meds.
I have been living with no blemishes for 4 years now.
Been living in the closet about this since it is illegal.
So, I am taking a chance now. Hoping that I don't get my door bell rung by the authorities.
Been reading and educating myself since then.
Hope to learn more from this site and get to know more down to earth people here.

Smokesmanship
24-08-13, 09:54 PM

You are far from a weakling mate even compared to Tina, find strength in what you have overcome already.

Duke1
31-08-13, 11:40 PM
hi all just a quick update on the treatment of tinas skin cancer and pain using cannabis oil,well tonight i made some oil using every bit of leaf,stem and even resorted to stealing the leaves of my kushes outdoors and took the popcorn and leaves from 2 of the autos together with leaves of a 6 month old plant my bro had to chop early in flower this has made a oil that smells like a tramps undies and is thicker than any i have made before tastes fucking awful but hopefully will work for the pain and as antiinflamatory taken oraly,this means the little bit we have left of the decent oil will get used on the skin.we have found some more new patches of skin cancer that we will have to treat before they grow,
also i got appointment next thursday for having a camera up the jacksy a "flexible sigmoid endoscopy" sounds fucking scary,ive managed nearly 50 years without getting probed and thought it would never be anyone but the drug squad doing the probing!so for me this is major shit(pardon the pun)they even send you a diy enema kit which they tell you to do yourself before going for the probing,the thing is its like an hour atleast by car and i have to drive so how the fuck im meant to do a fecking enama and then drive i dont no!i must have created some bad karma in my sleep or something.
anyway back to the point!i would like to say a few words that i dont want to be misunderstood,i am a great believer in cannabis as a medicine but you may have noticed that apart from the odd excited moment i have tried to refer to the oil as a treatment,not a cure.whilst i have been amazed by the results on the skin cancer treatment i am yet unconvinced as to it being a "cure" to me it is only a cure if it goes away and never comes back.i believe that a "maintainance" dose will need to be used possibly for the rest of her life whilst to me thats a small price to pay it is not a cure.

i do believe that the use of the oil for arthritis is a gem of a find and would highly recomend anyone else to try it.i would however say dont bother using immature cannabis to make your oil for arthritis as unless it has been given the required time to mature it will lack the cbd and cbn,cbv that are needed in this treatment.just thc doesnt do the job ime.anyway think i need a spliff and a rest,take care all and thanks for any comments there allways welcome,and they do cheer tina up when i read them to her,on the bad days it helps lots!

Olmec
01-09-13, 03:57 AM
just read from start to finish in one go, what a journey you and tina are on, got to say she is one lucky lady to have you, i take my cap off to you!!! keep up the good work kind sir, peace

Duke1
01-09-13, 08:28 PM
just read from start to finish in one go, what a journey you and tina are on, got to say she is one lucky lady to have you, i take my cap off to you!!! keep up the good work kind sir, peace

thanks but im the lucky one,any women who could put up with me for 25 years is a keeper!thanks for your input,bless.

Smokesmanship
01-09-13, 08:35 PM
Stay strong mate. You are both lucky to have found each other then.

Hopefully things are turning to more research being done on cannabis use as a cancer cure instead of good people like you having to feel about in the dark with it so to speak. You are doing sterling work mate.

All the best to you both. I am sure you guys fight gives many people here strength with their own struggles.

Duke1
01-09-13, 09:10 PM
i started this thread because i wanted to share good or bad our experience and results using the oil, so others thinking of trying this would have an idea of what to expect and to help me keep some record of it.i found info on actually using for skin cancer hard to find and even harder to find scientific research so i thought fuck them we will do it ourselves!and i can say its not been easy,but if the results carry on the way they are going we will win,eventually![thanks for your visit.QUOTE=Smokesmanship;1069690033]Stay strong mate. You are both lucky to have found each other then.

Hopefully things are turning to more research being done on cannabis use as a cancer cure instead of good people like you having to feel about in the dark with it so to speak. You are doing sterling work mate.

All the best to you both. I am sure you guys fight gives many people here strength with their own struggles.[/QUOTE]

Duke1
05-09-13, 01:25 PM
hi all well im of for my probing of the butt cavity with a camera,really scarred dont want to go,got no choice but do it got to do a self enema and then drive myself there and back which is a bit worrying,making sure im suitably caned before i go and just hope i can hold it together as i am a big girl about this stuff and have avoided all docs and hospitals for most of my life.tina wont let me get away with it though.i dont realy no why im telling you this except that i have no one else to talk too,so wish me luck and will post results if i get them,peace.

Smokesmanship
05-09-13, 01:31 PM
Good luck mate, tina keep you right.

Duke1
05-09-13, 08:54 PM
hi all well its over done nothing found which is sort of good but waiting for a ct scan next to find out why im losing so much weight and having so much pain in my joints,i have been eating quite well for the last 10 days and hope i have put a bit back on,decided im going to spend £36 on 10 regs of my fav afghan1 and hope that works like it used to and makes me eat!it always gave me cronic munchies.tina is suffering from exhaustion caused by the journey and her stubborn refusal to use the wheelchair she walked a long way today and is paying for it now,of to do her hot chocolate,peace

Duke1
08-09-13, 04:42 PM
hi all a quick update ,well the cancer treatment continues,i found another new bit last night on her back which we will treat with oil on plaster technique the face is still looking good all bar 2 smallish bits,running so low on oil now we can only do the worse bits,that heatwave screwed me in more ways than is countable i been doing everything i can to sppeed the replacement crop up but still ages to wait,and with the weather also doing the cashcroppers over as well we are well and truly screwed,all i have in flower is 1 auto afghan express which has a week or 2 left and the cheese monster in the greenhouse on mother natures timetable.i may have to say fuck the bills and find the dealer and go against all my principals and pay,but no one seems to grow to maturity which makes such poor medicine as we found in our earlier forays into making this medical oil,immature cannabis has little if any cbd,cbn,cbv etc which is what we need to treat the skin cancer.
i can honestly say i have exhausted every avenue open to me and noone in my aquaintance grows proper mature cannabis,how sad is that?
on a brighter note the little bit of oil i made with some little fucked up autos and stem/trim and fan leaves works for helping her sleep and somehow i yet to figure out has helped with the constapation caused by her meds,its amazing how much happier that has made tina,most of the time!still no news on her hip replacement and the injections they gave are now wearing of so her pain is increasing again,dreading that!
im still forcing both of us to eat more,i am but she seems to think a yogurt is dinner,not on and shes in for a shock when i tell the doctor shes starving herself,that will make her angry but might work,anyway will post any news,still no word on my test so left wondering,i hate that,peace all.

Duke1
16-09-13, 06:27 PM
hi all just quick update on the skin cancer treatment,well we are still fighting this and it seems as fast as we get rid in one place it then pops up in another so the last bits of the good oil were put on plasters and now we have to stop till my crop finishes in around 8 weeks time,or pray the cashcropper comes good again i actually spent money on bud for the first time in ages and all i could do was laugh at it!pathetic fucking immature shite and £10 a poxy gram!i swear if we didnt need it i would show the fuckers were to stick it!
one bit of good news and frankly a great relief was hearing that my friend i been helping treat his cancer,the one who disapeared well he turned up at his nans and is still alive and not done anything stupid,yet.hes booked himself into a hospice and im going to visit tomorow.i was shitting bricks as he had a syringe of my oil when i last saw him with my dabs all over!anyway thats one weight of my mind.
still no news on my tests but have put on a few pounds in weight so must be on the mend.the pain in my joints esp knees is pissing me of something fierce at the moment it makes kneeling at my scrog drobe really fecking hurt!
also been researching other cbd related topics were they extract cbd from echinacea which looks like if this could be done and then mixed with the iso oil in order to increase the cbd and balance out the fact that immature cannabis has little or no cbd which is what we need,so maybe this could work to make up for the lack of natural cbd,anyone any thoughts/experiences would be good to hear,thanks for any comments,peace

KiefKat
16-09-13, 06:32 PM
Sorry to hear that ye're still getting new bits popping up, must be heart breaking to find them. I wouldn't have a clue regarding cbd from various extracts so can't help there. I keep checking in hoping that the end is in sight, hopefully it will be sooner rather than later.

Best wishes for you both.

The Old Lady
17-09-13, 12:31 AM
Found your diary at last Duke - what a fantastic read - and my goodness what a journey you have both had. Your persistance has certainly paid off and although your journey is far from over, you have gained so much knowledge in this field to help your much-loved wife Tina and so many others reading your story.

Glad the camera came back clear - and hope the scan will be too.

As much as we love them to bits - when the grandchildren go home the old man always says to me "Listen" - I say "cant hear anything" - he says "Exactly !!!" - And breathe .......

Love and blessings to you both. Keep up the good work and best of luck in all you do.

TOL

Duke1
17-09-13, 01:02 PM
thank you and yes im nothing if not persistant,tina is happy that the grandkids will be here for christmas this year,last year it was horrible and quiet,this year will be better for her atleast!i love the grandsons,its the mum who gets on my nerves!shes a gob like a foghorn and makes more noise than the 2 boys put together.i must say that when we started treating the cancer i had no concept of just how long it would take,and how much oil is needed for a treatment also trying to manage the pain as well has been hard at times,but then when you see her smile and shes telling people to "look at my new face"it literally brings a tear to your eye!
the new bits apearing we are viewing as a good thing,we can see the areas that have still to be treated and will shortly have some more oil to continue thanks to a very kind angel.it has restored a bit of faith in my fellow man all the help we have been given,i am trying to make us self sufficient and was making headway till the heatwave.thanks for popping in and i read most posts to tina and they do help cheer her up,peace.
Found your diary at last Duke - what a fantastic read - and my goodness what a journey you have both had. Your persistance has certainly paid off and although your journey is far from over, you have gained so much knowledge in this field to help your much-loved wife Tina and so many others reading your story.

Glad the camera came back clear - and hope the scan will be too.

As much as we love them to bits - when the grandchildren go home the old man always says to me "Listen" - I say "cant hear anything" - he says "Exactly !!!" - And breathe .......

Love and blessings to you both. Keep up the good work and best of luck in all you do.

TOL

Duke1
22-09-13, 11:24 PM
hi all just a quick update,well we are still trying!now using some horrible thick sticky stringy 3or4th wash oil as it all we have left and thats nearly gone now,but its so funny watching her trying to use it!its like that slime stuff the kids used to get and sticks to everything!it was only ever meant for topical application but proved so thick and unworkable i left it at the back of the medicine cupboard!well i made her hot chocolate as usual and thought as its weaker oil i would need more,so upped by twice and now shes nearly unconscious and looks well funny with green stripes !
bless her shes been in a lot of pain and even the dog whos tiny walking on her made her mad and hurt so atleast for little while she happy and not hurting,why cant our useless motherfucking doc just get on and prescribe the sativex!,yes im still trying appeal date for pct has been putof another month(by them)so maybe we are going to get it this time,will post any results in that department.peace to all and thanks for any replys

Duke1
02-10-13, 04:32 PM
hi all well just a quick update thanks to "A" angel we now have enough to make an oil run and continue the treatment and help with the pain,which has been hellish for her since we ran out of the oil,the good thing to come from it is she now realises just how much difference the oil makes to her life/pain.so now will let me invest a little in better equipment to make being selfsufficient more feasible.i have to admit my gear is rather old now most is recycled and rerererepaired several times.
in a few days time tina has to visit the pain clinic and i will be pressing the consult for his support in contacting the pct in charge of prescriptios for a special dispensation for sativex which would help even if we only had it for emergencies.i will post any results re this as soon as i hear anything.
i would thank again all you kind people who have helped us with this,i wish nothing more than too treat once and for all this skin cancer and with the help of you good people i can relax a bit and enjoy seeing tina smile again for a while,that means the world to me,and shes so much happier when the pain is managable using the oil but shes been unable to use it for a week and a bit so we have some catching up to do,id better go get oily!!!!!!

Duke1
04-10-13, 11:27 AM
hi all well thanks to our "A"NGEL i yesterday managed to make a few gramms of oil and so the treatment can continue a while longer,i gave her a tester after i finished and she slept like a log and woke later than usuall for the first time in weeks,im hoping this will last a month or so and hopefully by then my scrog will be ready for use.still not counting on anything from my outdoors crop as we no how easy and quick they can go wrong in this climate.just too piss me of my extractor died a death in the scrog drobe and i have to find another today whatever it costs its got to be done,bloody annoying timing though as this is my skint fortnight!
as said my stupid cashcropper has killed of yet another grow so cant count on my usual supply of trim thats the 5-6th in a row!some people just cant grow.
anyways next week tina sees the hip surgeon dude again and may have some news,we will see she seems to have been waiting forever for a hip replacement.again i thank you good people for your help/advice/support i honestly dont know how i would have coped with this treatment without my friends on thctalk,bless you all and much love.

Smokesmanship
04-10-13, 11:33 AM
Glad you got some oil to tide you over mate. All the best for next weeks app.

Hopefully you find a cheap extractor and your outdoor sees fruition.

Duke1
04-10-13, 12:37 PM
hi smokes yes not holding my breath were appointment concerned as they seem to not want to do it because of tinas age apparently they dont like doing hip replacements until you reach 60 years of age well tina is 57 so they trying to make her wait,we been tryimg for 2 years to get it done,hopefully the oil will help a bit,for a little while.i keep checking the outdoor ones and apart from the cheese going some strange colours they so far ok but weeks away yet.been trying to find an extractor i can afford but couldnt pick worse time to go,typical really.thanks for your input and i hope all is well with you?
Glad you got some oil to tide you over mate. All the best for next weeks app.

Hopefully you find a cheap extractor and your outdoor sees fruition.

sabar
09-10-13, 01:44 PM
You are helping so much with this thread.Positive Energy to you and Tina

Duke1
09-10-13, 02:35 PM
hi sabar and thanks for the nice comments i started the thread because i found it hard to find the information on treating the skin cancer so i wanted to put all the info in one place,i have been surprised at the responces,peace.
You are helping so much with this thread.Positive Energy to you and Tina

Smokesmanship
10-10-13, 08:45 PM
hi smokes yes not holding my breath were appointment concerned as they seem to not want to do it because of tinas age apparently they dont like doing hip replacements until you reach 60 years of age well tina is 57 so they trying to make her wait,we been tryimg for 2 years to get it done,hopefully the oil will help a bit,for a little while.i keep checking the outdoor ones and apart from the cheese going some strange colours they so far ok but weeks away yet.been trying to find an extractor i can afford but couldnt pick worse time to go,typical really.thanks for your input and i hope all is well with you?

All good thanks mate

Duke1
15-10-13, 12:58 PM
hi all well we went today to tinas appointment at the pain clinic,we may have well have stayed home for all the good it done,despite now having had xrays mris catscans and all they still wont do the hip replacement and have refused pct funding for a sativex prescription.so now they will only give her these placebo fucking injections of steroids and anastetic which dont work for more than 2 weeks and shes back to suffering for the next 5-6 weeks.so fuck them im going to just have to carry on making the oil for her,its such a fecking joke it works for her,we have had times without it and she really is so sad and in so much pain,she cant keep the opiods down but our gp wont change them because they were done by the consultant at the pain clinic,so only he can change them,we now have to wait again for 6 weeks even to try sort that out,its mental.
so if anyone on here nos of anybody getting sativex on nhs script for neuropathic pain would you let us no,thanks all just needed to vent a bit,im so fecking mad its untrue,bastards how can they let her suffer even when they no there medecines are no bloody good?i need aspliff and a calm down i think,a letter to the gmc i think,and maybe an official complaint,for what its worth,peace all.

prime
15-10-13, 01:44 PM
Im sorry its notgeting any easier mate, the hospital are jokers. Just keep making the oil for her, think thats all you can do.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 2

Duke1
15-10-13, 03:47 PM
hi prime yes im trying to keep an oil supply going but with my last crop having to be cut well early we have only tiny bit of oil,so she has a choice either suffer the pain or treat the skin cancer we just cant do both so all the time shes using it for the pain we are losing ground with the skin,so im fecked either way,and this sativex thing got me really angry today,nearly got banned from the pain clinic.shes 57 and there going to make her wait till 60 before they do her hip,sick or what,thanks for your visit,peace.
Im sorry its notgeting any easier mate, the hospital are jokers. Just keep making the oil for her, think thats all you can do.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 2

sabar
15-10-13, 08:10 PM
So frustrating,well done on controlling the rage when being denied a natural effective medicine

Duke1
15-10-13, 08:38 PM
hi sabar yes i think i was close to exploding so tina made me leave before i kicked of,thanks for poppingin,peace
So frustrating,well done on controlling the rage when being denied a natural effective medicine

Smokesmanship
22-10-13, 01:34 PM
Totally sucks getting stone walled from those mugs mate.

You're troopers the pair of you. I will pray to the weed gods for massive harvests ahead for you so you never run out again.

Peace.

Duke1
22-10-13, 02:01 PM
hi yes the rules for getting sativex are very unfair imo but what can i do?so fuck it carry on regardless i think,thanks for your input,i have a little oil for a week or so but also found more cancer again on the nose and now on her legs too but its not were we have treated they are still gone thank goodness but the new bits look the same as we have seen and beaten so thats good,just keep plodding on,like a tired old donkey,ha,ha.hope alls well with you and yours?peace
Totally sucks getting stone walled from those mugs mate.

You're troopers the pair of you. I will pray to the weed gods for massive harvests ahead for you so you never run out again.

Peace.

Smokesmanship
24-10-13, 10:01 PM
Glad the old bits ain't coming back mate. Like you say you know what to do with the new bits thankfully.

Good thanks for asking.

Yeah I here them holding people back until 60 is standard practice.

Roll on harvest man. Give Tina my best wishes.

Duke1
24-10-13, 11:18 PM
hi smokes yes so far they still gone and we holding on to that thought am actually for the first time ever counting the days not that it means anything as we go by the trichs so its ready when its ready,i got a new strain to grow for tina which should be a good medicinal one for the pain more than the cancer one ive never grown before but a friend donated it for tina just need to make some room!this hip bussines is madening and unfair it shouldnt go by age but by clinical need that would be fair i have found 3 alternatives to opiods that i will ask about but as they wont do there job i thought to do it for them.take care and thanks for reply.peace
Glad the old bits ain't coming back mate. Like you say you know what to do with the new bits thankfully.

Good thanks for asking.

Yeah I here them holding people back until 60 is standard practice.

Roll on harvest man. Give Tina my best wishes.

Smokesmanship
07-11-13, 10:14 PM
How are things mate?

Duke1
07-11-13, 10:43 PM
hi smokes we not bad tina grumpy mostly as we have run out of oil for a while trying to keep her stoned atleast till we harvest,which is going half well half terrible,coco is great,soil one is fecking hermie again!so not best pleased but cant give up now as we need the fecking oil!i need a spliff and a calm down i think,bloody hermie git!thanks for asking,sorry about the rant,peace and update to this thread soon,peace
How are things mate?

sabar
13-11-13, 06:39 PM
when using bud for oil would you grind it/chop it up first,,maybe after the oven, break it up.

is it easier to work with small amounts at a time? to try and get the most out of the herb.

would the oil from your hermie be less effective do you think?
cheers

Duke1
13-11-13, 07:11 PM
hi sabar yes what i do is oven dry the weed/trim at 100degs for 2 hours then crumble it up and put into freezer bags and freeze overnight along with the isopropyl and any utensils you will be using,the colder you can keep everything the less green matter will be extracted when making your oil,thats how i do it and seems to work well,the hermie isnt really a true hermie only an unstable female,being part bigbud that is fairly normal,often there sterile so no pollen is produced the last crop of the wwxbb did the same,only found 3 seeds in the lot so no difference really.some were way back on this thread theres oil making pics and instruction good luck i hope you do well and it works as well for you as it has for tina,peace.
when using bud for oil would you grind it/chop it up first,,maybe after the oven, break it up.

is it easier to work with small amounts at a time? to try and get the most out of the herb.

would the oil from your hermie be less effective do you think?
cheers

sabar
13-11-13, 07:29 PM
cheers duke
my rice cooker doesnt have a low setting so will have to get a coffee warmer or try low setting on the oven to get all the solvent out
bless

hi all well the "superoil" is made,strains used were
1.whitewidowxbigbud
2.afghanxkush
3.chiesel trim and popcorn
4.automazar
5.blue rhino trim and popcorn
in total 16oz was used to produce aprox 20ml of "superoil" i tried the tiniest blob in the glass pipe and it is absolutely lethal,i dont think i will be doing much else today!
i have done photos dont no how well or not they came out but this is how i make iso oil intended for medical use as opposed to purely recreational,i believe the main thing is that for medical use that you use suitable solvent,not butane as this only extracts thc and leaves behind the good bits,either isopropyl alcohol 99.9%,or acetone,or petroleum ether if you can source it.
this extraction is using isopropyl from ebay cost £20 delivered,
1.sort and oven dry at 100degs for 20-30 minutes until completely dry,bag and freeze all trim or bud overnight also the isopropyl,this lessens the amount of green material extracted.
2.prepare the following,1 rice cooker,2 funnels,coffee filter,wooden spoon or stick,plastic bucket,gloves if needed,2 jugs pref glass,disposable syringes,
once you have got your bits together you dont want to hang about,the longer the iso is in the trim bud the more green matter is extracted,so take your plastic bucket,empty in your frozen bud/trim add iso to cover contents using your wooden spoon move the contents about for 30 seconds,leave 1min,stir again,now take your coffee filter and funnel and filter the iso through if as i do you use 2 jugs and filters its slightly quicker,this is the tedious bit!
3.once all the iso has been filtered its time to switch on your rice cooker,first you need it near the window or door,you must have a fan blowing outdoors and no naked flames,or spliffs!if your in a kitchen with gas boiler make sure to turn it of as the fumes from iso will explode!now fill the rice cooker with the iso about 2-3rds full,start on high setting at no time ever leave it unattended,if you do and it boils dry it will destroy your oil!during this time the level in the cooker can drop very quickly.once you have evaporated the majority of the solvent and the level has dropped significantly turn the cooker to low setting,take 2-3 drops of water and drop them in the pot,this helps to evap of the last bit of solvent,without burning the precious oils.leave on low setting watching till it no longer has bubbles,depending on the type of strains and wether bud or trim was used seems to make difference in how long it takes,but ime not longer than2 hours.
4.take syringe pull out the plunger and pour the still warm oil in the syringe,first time i spent ages trying to suck it into syringe,but in the end decided it easier to remove the plunger and fill it that way,anyway you do it its messy,sticks to everything and ends up gluing your mitts! right im to fucking baked after trying the oil in the phoenix vape pen! so heres some pics,i hope they are allright!

Duke1
14-11-13, 06:16 PM
just a little thing that i have changed since the original post is giving longer in the oven i now as i then didnt understand about decarbing, and from my research and advice from vmax and others i increased time in oven to 2 hours at 100 degs this decarbing apparently changes the cannabinoids into a more bioavailable form making for more effective medicine,good luck.
cheers duke
my rice cooker doesnt have a low setting so will have to get a coffee warmer or try low setting on the oven to get all the solvent out
bless

Duke1
20-11-13, 06:44 PM
hi all just a quick update,well were to start?too date we have been using the iso oil to treat skin cancer since the start date of this thread,i can say it hasnt been easy!mostly down to our backward laws on cannabis,that aside we have struggled to find much relevant info on using for skin cancer and what to expect as the treatment progresses,that was the idea of this thread too document the course and results of using cannabis oil to treat skin cancer tina has 3 types of different skin cancers and some will require treating further and possibly wont respond to the treatment.
so me being no cancer expert am left wondering why it would work so well on some types and not so well on others?i have also been helping a friend treat there skin cancer,theres was a lot worse than tinas so bad that consultants had ruled out surgery as an option well he has been treating now using my oil for a little over 3 months this was basal cell carcinoma and melignant melonoma (excuse spelling)the worse bits were in the area of the genitals and soft tissue around that area so obviously no pics possible so you will just have to take my word for it,at one point this patient actually booked a place in a hospice with every intention of going there to die.
during this time i have stayed in touch and tried to encourage him to continue using the oil he is now at his nans and using the oil has made a big difference so far the treated areas have healed and there is no sign of the cancer returning,we have had a period were we have run low and had to keep the little i can make for tina,well my friend went out and bought oil from a man in a pub in bristol was assured it was top quality oil but was suspicious of the strange smell,well i advised him not to use it and bring it round for me to see,well i have no idea what the feck it is but cannabis oil it most def isnt!i cant imagine what would have been the result if he had used this shite!can you imagine the mentality that would do this knowing full well what it was going to be used for?it just shows that if you are not able to grow your own and end up having to buy oil,PLEASE GET SOMEONE TO CHECK WHAT YOUR GETTING!some one who has a clue would be best,i posted this purely as a warning scamming bastards are all too willing to steal from a desperate cancer victim so please all beware,needless to say the cunt got what he deserves,but still leaving my friend with no oil,lesson learned,the hard way,peace and good health to all and thanks for all who help others to fight the fight against cancer.peace

VMAX
21-11-13, 08:58 AM
Good advice there Duke. It's a real shame that so many are willing to rip off the sick but it's human nature I guess. The best advice in this case is to grow your own. This just isn't possible for some so then puts these vulnerable people at the mercy of con men. There are good sources around but are very few and far between as demand far out strips supply. If you find yourself needing to buy oil try and get a recommendation but still check them out, here is a good place to start, https://www.facebook.com/groups/135235916609046/permalink/415206345278667/ If your not on FB it's worth making an account to check. REMEMBER! people with good oil do not have to advertise, this can be a good rule of thumb.

Duke1
21-11-13, 12:48 PM
hi vmax yes its makes you ashamed to be of the same race as scum like that,thanks for posting the link as well i will have to make my own fb account one day,tina gets grumpy when i post on hers with canna related stuff!i been lucky i suppose not having been able to find anyone to get ripped by in the first place!you mention cannabis oil to the dealers round here and there eyes glaze over and this durrrrrr noise comes out and thats it.which is sad everyone should have access to this medicine when they need it.i wish we had enough to help everyone sadly we struggle just to keep going with tinas treatment at times,one day when and if it finally gets legalised i will fill the garden and give it to anyone who needs it,but until then there stuck dealing with strangers who dont care what they sell,sad state relly,thanks for visiting,peace
Good advice there Duke. It's a real shame that so many are willing to rip off the sick but it's human nature I guess. The best advice in this case is to grow your own. This just isn't possible for some so then puts these vulnerable people at the mercy of con men. There are good sources around but are very few and far between as demand far out strips supply. If you find yourself needing to buy oil try and get a recommendation but still check them out, here is a good place to start, https://www.facebook.com/groups/135235916609046/permalink/415206345278667/ If your not on FB it's worth making an account to check. REMEMBER! people with good oil do not have to advertise, this can be a good rule of thumb.

Hannibal
21-11-13, 02:51 PM
Really makes me mad when I read about skumbags conning cancer patients. There should be a way set up by the NHS, to take donations in and turn the stuff, into a viable treatment for use by people who become infected. I bet we would see a different story as far a cancer is concerned in this country.

That's one donation i wouldn't have any hesitation making.

Duke1
21-11-13, 04:57 PM
if it ever gets legal the first thing i want to do would be green bins for growroom waste,collected and turn to meds and give away to all who needed it,im sure most growers would be glad to help and get rid of there trim and stuff for free,one day aye?bud buddies are puting up a site to report oil scammers so others dont get scammed sad what so called human beings can stoop too,peace and thanks for your input,peace.
Really makes me mad when I read about skumbags conning cancer patients. There should be a way set up by the NHS, to take donations in and turn the stuff, into a viable treatment for use by people who become infected. I bet we would see a different story as far a cancer is concerned in this country.

That's one donation i wouldn't have any hesitation making.

Duke1
28-11-13, 07:38 PM
hi all well some good news for a change!i finally got to harvest some good fully mature bud of the afghan kush and am now in the process of making some oil,not doing a big run just enough for a little while till the lazy bitch in soil gets her act together but just thought id share it will allow us to treat both the skin cancer and the pain and hopefully improve life for tina and me,i need it!of topic but we bought 2 electric mz scooters of ebay for very little for spares or repair and i got 1 working allready,tins dying to have a go,she wouldnt dream of trying that without the oil or as she has had today a ball of top notch finger hash to chew on.thanks to all who visit my thread and good health to all.peace.

Mr Swilly
28-11-13, 10:55 PM
Not read this one before, but highly commendable to post a thread in such difficult circumstances. Good to hear you are back with oil and sincerest wishes to your mrs. Genuinely moved by this thread.
I certainly feel privileged to read it.

Mr S