PDA

View Full Version : 3 week old Northern Lights advice please

rottdog1975
06-05-13, 12:39 AM
Hi all couple of questions, Q1 i have 3 week old Northern Lights,im using bio bizz light mix with 20% perlite the largest plant NL1 on far right of pic has got a little yellowing on one of her leaves,should i start neuts ive got bio bizz grow and bloom and top max and if so how much per litre. 192871192872

Q2 Im using 11ltr pots and already I have little white roots coming out of the bottom of the pots,i plan to veg for another 2 weeks so should i pot up and if so would i have to use bio bizz all mix or could i use another make eg playgron, is adding a different soil to the one ive already got my plants in ok. Q3My other two plants NL2,NL3 are so compact and bushy there is'nt any light getting to the inner leaves underneath. The bottom leaves seem ok tho, is that why they are smaller or is it genetic,any advice welcome please check out my grow diary for more info and better pics. Rottdogs first grow diary.Peace:dance2:

stonedkiwi
06-05-13, 10:36 AM
Strange you got roots out bottom after three weeks . Or did I miss something?

rottdog1975
06-05-13, 11:00 PM
Here is a few pics of plant 1, 23 days old in 11ltr pot with roots out of holes in bottom 193125193126193127 I didnt take pics of the other two pots as i've just waterd and the pot was heavy,and to balance to take pic .:)

rottdog1975
06-05-13, 11:32 PM
80 views and only 1 reply and that didnt answer any of my questions come on guys i thought this site had some helpfull people on here.....:help:

SilverSlim
06-05-13, 11:50 PM
Hi all couple of questions, Q1 i have 3 week old Northern Lights,im using bio bizz light mix with 20% perlite the largest plant NL1 on far right of pic has got a little yellowing on one of her leaves,should i start neuts ive got bio bizz grow and bloom and top max and if so how much per litre. 192871192872

Q2 Im using 11ltr pots and already I have little white roots coming out of the bottom of the pots,i plan to veg for another 2 weeks so should i pot up and if so would i have to use bio bizz all mix or could i use another make eg playgron, is adding a different soil to the one ive already got my plants in ok. Q3My other two plants NL2,NL3 are so compact and bushy there is'nt any light getting to the inner leaves underneath. The bottom leaves seem ok tho, is that why they are smaller or is it genetic,any advice welcome please check out my grow diary for more info and better pics. Rottdogs first grow diary.Peace:dance2:

Feed grow at 1ML per L mate, or pot up to a bigger pot with fresh soil, either one will do as long as your plant gets some more N.

I use biobizz all mix but on greens horticulture it says biobizz nutes work with plagron bat mix as its organic too so you could go for that if you want a hotter soil than Allmix :)

As for question 3 i don't understand what your asking lol, probably me being stoned tho.. Maybe raise the light to allow a bit of stretch?

Diary #1 // Organic MultiStrain - Flowering (https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?91552-SilverSlims-first-diary!)
Diary #2 // Organic MultiStrain - Veg (https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?96490-My-new-organic-grow!)

PlantMatter
07-05-13, 07:10 AM
yeahh as slim said above mate id either pot up if space alows it or feed 1ml of grow, id be looking to pot up though if u can, the plant in the pic looks really light and wants food, the fact that the roots are at the bottom of the pot is an indication that they need repotting, i would be happy about that shows shes laying down solid fondations good luck

rottdog1975
08-05-13, 05:47 PM
Thank you guys for your info,I think i'll start with neuts see how it goes once again thank you.;)

rottdog1975
08-05-13, 05:50 PM
If you like check out Rottdogs first grow diary, any info welcome Peace.;)