PDA

View Full Version : Cheap way to make bubble hash

black.lung
26-04-09, 05:49 PM
Get your trim put it in a food processor with some cold water thats been in freezer for at least 4 hours turn it on full blast for 5 mins then drain through some tight weave net curtains throw away plant matter then get a coffee filter and empty remaining water into it and when all the water has drained away you are left with the hash all you have to do then is break it up and leave it to dry over night and taadaa good cheaply made hash.

enjoy :stoned-smilie:

Eggbox
27-04-09, 01:02 PM
I'd be shocked if I done that and the end result bubbled when smoked.. Or bubbled me!

I'd just get a shake box and chuck some 1p coins in, shake it about for a bit, same result, not as much product, less plant matter..

The_Hunter
27-04-09, 09:00 PM
or
BIO DIESEL-FILTER BAGS-VEG OIL 1-5-10-25-50-100 micron
fleabay
this will filter most things
and is around the black to orange filter level of bubblebags

black.lung
28-04-09, 09:05 AM
sorry its cold water hash not bubble hash get those two mixed up sometimes

BuddyBoy
07-05-09, 12:28 AM
sorry its cold water hash not bubble hash get those two mixed up sometimes

Isnt the more efficient way with Ice? Ice hash is superb if done correctly, same principal as the cold water, but the ice does a better job of seperating the trichs from the leaf matter.

Never bothered with hash before, but as my holidays are approaching i thoight i would make a bit to take. I will be naking Ice hash, and presing the kief from my pollinator as well :)

Its hash city baby...:)