Page 83 of 221 FirstFirst ... 33 73 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 93 133 183 ... LastLast

Thread: High and Welcome to THCtalk forums

Thanks

Default er hello

Hi
    I m lord lucan currently living in Thailand, but back to the UK later this year. now I m looking to grow me a little crop of auto flowering light of jah, done this before with a more knowledgable gent, so I know the basics but this will be the first time on my own. I intend using a tent in a bedroom with 600 watt lights and the usual filters ern stuff. my question is, the matter how much you try, smell gets out, what can I use in the house to completely eradicate smells, someone said fry lots of bacon.? Anyone got any ideas for me.?
    Now no swearing please I m a defrocked vicar. TA so much

Thanks

Hi ,

well first post . hope you guys are friendly , I'm in the UK , and I'm bound to be asking your advice and wisdom !

Thanks

^^^^^^^^

same as him lol

Thanks

very happy to be part of this forum. Definately a great place for novice growers.

Thanks

Default new grower

Hi

I'm a new grower, 9 plants of budha cheese in their 6th week of growing, following a book page by page. I have a dehydrating machine that I was thinking of using for drying, will this make the end product any weaker, ruin it any way, is it best to dry by hanging in a tent?

Thanks

hello
    I m new to the forum but have been growing for personal use for 3 years now. I am a retired guy who suffers back pain and weed is the only thing that cures it and allows me to live a normal life. been reading a lot on here for a while now and decided to register.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to painkiller For This Useful Post:

mister bump (26-09-12), mrsj (25-09-12), Mysteri0n (25-09-12)

Thanks

hi guys , I was wondering - is there a guide to all the acronyms ? I'm reading up a lot and of course posters use a lot of shorthand -

CMH CFL etc.

- some I know and some I don't and it kinda halts me 'cos I'm trying to get a handle on things and some 3 letter thing makes me go "wha??"

Thanks

guess who's back! nice lemon J in the lips otherwise i'de say hello

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,380 Times

Quote Originally Posted by mister bump View Post
    hi guys , I was wondering - is there a guide to all the acronyms ? I'm reading up a lot and of course posters use a lot of shorthand -

CMH CFL etc.

- some I know and some I don't and it kinda halts me 'cos I'm trying to get a handle on things and some 3 letter thing makes me go "wha??"
    umm dont think ive come across one, which ones you struggling on dood and ill see if i can help.

welcome btw

GG

Thanks
    Thanked 4 Times

hi you sound like the sort of guy who has plenty of experience,i'm new to the whole thing apart from smoking it that is lol there's lots of great advice for novices like me and i enjoy reading, hope you enjoy this site as much as im doing

Page 83 of 221 FirstFirst ... 33 73 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 93 133 183 ... LastLast