Page 86 of 221 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 96 136 186 ... LastLast

Thread: High and Welcome to THCtalk forums

Thanks

[QUOTE=SWSERGIO1;1069318303] spam.
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 31-10-12 at 03:36 AM. Reason: spam

Thanks

Cool

thanks for having me and well done on the site really is a cave of knowledge

Hillbilly Guest

welcome to THC, yes a lot of good things can be learnt on here!!!

Thanks

Default Wanted!!

Quote Originally Posted by lkdj2003 View Post
    High and welcome to Thctalk forum's.

We would like to say a big thank you for joining our community and we are very confident that you will enjoy your stay here with us.

We have put this forum together for growers/toker's and anyone who shares the same interest's as us and thats "Cannabis". We are very sure that this forum will take right off and become very very popular, well thats are aim anyway and with your help we are sure we can do this.

Admin:
    Ragman/Lkdj2003

Hi, first time ever visited your forum. I'm hoping that there are helpful, patient and understanding members that will be able to give me all the info i need.
    Just started a grow yesterday for the very first time and don't really have anyone to guide me through the journey. Is there anyone who would be happy to help me, as I don't really know what I'm doing?
    I perhaps should have done some research first.

Thanks

Thanks

Hey, newbie, just signed up!

I'm investigating LED grows, and want to access your shiny private forum.

Thanks

Hi and thanks

Thanks

Can anyone tell me why I can't seem to now upload pics? Keeps saying upload failed even tho I was successful with the first pic. Thanks

Thanks

Hi everybody,
    Just started my first grow and hoping to learn from the guys and gals on here so that I can grow some of the bud that I’ve seen on here, that would make me a very happy puppy.
    I’ll be doing small grows only due to the need for stealth and lack of space so probably no more than 2-3 plants tops once I’ve got good at it, for my first grow I’m just doing the one plant
    What I’m growing with:
    DS grow tent 60 x 60 x 140
    Soil: John Innes Seed and Cutting compost
    Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Sensi Grow, will probably get the Sensi Bloom when its time
    200W CFL 6400K
    200W CFL 2700K
    4” fan and Carbon filter (not sure what make, may change to a Rhino if it’s not up to the job)
    6” clip on fan
    What I’m growing:
    Growing 1 feminised NL from seed (not sure if you’re allowed to mention which seed bank it came from so I won’t )
    Why I’m growing:
    I suffer from chronic back pain after a bad bike accident 20 years ago which fucked my back right hip and right leg. Been through pretty much all the pills and shit that the doc could give me but nothing really helps long term a part from decent weed which helps to keep me mobile so that I can still do my job pay my taxes and support my family.
    What I hope to achieve:
    Ideally I’d like to be self-sufficient so that I always know what I’m smoking and so that I don’t have to pay a drug dealer for something that I consider a medicine and which in a sane world I could get on prescription.
    After a bit for reading I chose a NL for my first grow as according to the information I could find they are quite tolerant of heat and newbies and they don’t smell too much. Which is always good for a stealth grow
    After reading Grub’s Guide to Watering it is looking a lot better as I’m not overwatering it I’ve also stopped using the nutes as I thought I was overfeeding them so I’ll see what it’s like in a few days when it’s had a chance to settle down a bit and maybe start to include the nutes again with the reduced watering program.
    Anyway that’s all from me for the moment, after finding this site I’m much more confident that I can get a decent grow going once I’ve learnt what I’m doing.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,275 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Intheuk View Post
    Can anyone tell me why I can't seem to now upload pics? Keeps saying upload failed even tho I was successful with the first pic. Thanks
    You may have already figured this out Intheuk, if not try this guide and check your pics may need re-sizing.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldwolf View Post
    Hi everybody,
    Just started my first grow and hoping to learn from the guys and gals on here so that I can grow some of the bud that I’ve seen on here, that would make me a very happy puppy.
    I’ll be doing small grows only due to the need for stealth and lack of space so probably no more than 2-3 plants tops once I’ve got good at it, for my first grow I’m just doing the one plant
    What I’m growing with:
    DS grow tent 60 x 60 x 140
    Soil: John Innes Seed and Cutting compost
    Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Sensi Grow, will probably get the Sensi Bloom when its time
    200W CFL 6400K
    200W CFL 2700K
    4” fan and Carbon filter (not sure what make, may change to a Rhino if it’s not up to the job)
    6” clip on fan
    What I’m growing:
    Growing 1 feminised NL from seed (not sure if you’re allowed to mention which seed bank it came from so I won’t )
    Why I’m growing:
    I suffer from chronic back pain after a bad bike accident 20 years ago which fucked my back right hip and right leg. Been through pretty much all the pills and shit that the doc could give me but nothing really helps long term a part from decent weed which helps to keep me mobile so that I can still do my job pay my taxes and support my family.
    What I hope to achieve:
    Ideally I’d like to be self-sufficient so that I always know what I’m smoking and so that I don’t have to pay a drug dealer for something that I consider a medicine and which in a sane world I could get on prescription.
    After a bit for reading I chose a NL for my first grow as according to the information I could find they are quite tolerant of heat and newbies and they don’t smell too much. Which is always good for a stealth grow
    After reading Grub’s Guide to Watering it is looking a lot better as I’m not overwatering it I’ve also stopped using the nutes as I thought I was overfeeding them so I’ll see what it’s like in a few days when it’s had a chance to settle down a bit and maybe start to include the nutes again with the reduced watering program.
    Anyway that’s all from me for the moment, after finding this site I’m much more confident that I can get a decent grow going once I’ve learnt what I’m doing.
    Hi Oldwolf and welcome to THC. If you start your own thread in the Introduce Yourself section, I'm sure you'd get a better response than hiding away in this thread.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to marmalade dreams For This Useful Post:

Oldwolf (05-11-12)

Thanks

Hi Oldwolf and welcome to THC. If you start your own thread in the Introduce Yourself section, I'm sure you'd get a better response than hiding away in this thread.
    Hint taken and new thread started, cheers

Page 86 of 221 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 96 136 186 ... LastLast