Thread: Auto's

Thanks

Default Auto's

What are peoples views or thoughts on auto seeds? I'm growing outdoors in a glasshouse and do not want the hassle of having to do a 12/12. Do auto seeds eliminate that hassle and do I really need to move my Aurora's and Northern lights in and out of the sun? It's a bit of a pain in the ass if I do.

Regards,

Spinnaker.

Thanks

autos are a lot easyer to grow than photos just put them out in your greenhouse and chop when they are ready
    with your aurora,s and nothen lights plants i would just leave them in the greenhouse and not bother moving them in and out just to put them in flower and now that the day light hours are getting shorter you will fined you will soon be getteing flowers apper (give it another month or month and a half and they should be starting to flower i think the two photos your growing finnish about the end of sept begining of oct if not they will be ready by the end of oct and as you have them in the greenhouse they will be protected from the worsed of the weather (the dreaded rains) so just keep them in there

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bushgrower For This Useful Post:

KiefKat (23-06-13), Spinnaker1969 (23-06-13)

Thanks

Thanks Bushgrower....I had a feeling I'd get away with just leaving them in the glasshouse. I'll wait a while before starting the next crop.
    Thanks again.

Spin.

Thanks

The only problem you can get from autos is bad genetics. As I've had autos go 100 days outdoor without flowering.
    Get good genetics and it will be as easy as feeding/watering