Thread: Plant seems to be dying,,,,,help please

Thanks

Default Plant seems to be dying,,,,,help please

Hi guys, this is my first post after browsing for quite a while. I apologise that the first time i post im asking for help but:

Im having some problems with my lowryder 2's and was hoping some of you could help.
    Out of 4 plants of this strain have been having bother with 2 of them for the past couple weeks. Because I had to replant them which i know i shouldnt have done I didnt feed them for a couple of weeks. Since then they have been getting 1ml bio-grow and 2mls bio-bloom every watering. The problem is major yellowing/dying of the leaves.
    I put the problem down to a general nutrient deficiency which was when I introduced more feed. The affected leaves didnt really appear to be healing but new growth was coming in green and healthy I went away overnight (had been roughly 3 days sicne last watering) and when I came back today one of them looks near dead and the other is getting worse. The really bad one looks terrible and the hairs are all starting to turn brown, which to me at 6 weeks seems a little bit early, not enough bud growth yet.
    I have considered nute burn but as far as in aware its quite hard to do with organic feed and I have not given them a very strong dose.

Heres a pic of the worst one:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0884 [50%] [50%] [50%].JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	3990  

Thanks

other pic of the same plant

Name:	DSCN0889 [50%] [50%] [50%].JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	3991  

Thanks

Heres one of the leaves (its now been removed)

Anybody have any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks for any help

Name:	DSCN0887 [50%] [50%] [50%].JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	3992  

Thanks

Wink

When using Bio bizz you would of been best off using 2ml grow and 1ml bloom tbh and that yellowing would of slowed down alittle. Give that a try now up until the flush and that should slow the yellowing down.

The hairs will start to brown up before the plants look ready but they will bang on 25% of there size in the last two weeks (the swell).

Cannabis plants will suck in all the stored goodies from the leaves during flowering (not all the time) and you can't stop it but you can slow it down by getting the feeding right. It's nothing to worry about late in flower and seeing your strain is 6 weeks + its about right mate.

Thanks

Cheers for the reply mate.

I will switch to 2ml grow and 1ml bloom from now until the flush.

Another question I have is that the plant of the 2 that is worse is now getting purple tips, any ideas?