Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything about Swine Flu

Thanks

I'm sorry but I will remain skeptical of the stories that the government is trying to kill us. I'm not saying it is or isn't true, just that I need some concrete evidence, rumours and folk tales are pretty easy to make up and spread.

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

I agree with grim you people talk some crazy shit.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blurry-vision View Post
    Said on the news they already have the meds to beat it, so in my eyes it's no big deal, we move on.
    the problem with viruses is that it can not be killed, as it mutates.
    for example AID has been around for about 30 years and has not been cured.

The new victims - a 41-year-old woman from Redditch, a 22-year-old man from south London and the girl from Torbay in Devon - had all recently returned from the country, Gordon Brown told MPs at Prime Minister's Questions this afternoon.

Thanks

This is where it all started........lol

My name is Michael Caine, and I, am a pirate killer.

Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    I'm sorry but I will remain skeptical of the stories that the government is trying to kill us. I'm not saying it is or isn't true, just that I need some concrete evidence, rumours and folk tales are pretty easy to make up and spread.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash1983 View Post
    I agree with grim you people talk some crazy shit.
    Look at it this way the world is more packed now than ever before right?

More children being born every minute than ever before. (kids having kids aswell)

Old people are living even longer than ever before right?

So there has to be some sort of system to control this right?

Or the planet will just get to packed and that will lead to no jobs ect (hence the ression had to come to slow things down before they got out of control) and things will grind to a halt.

This planet can only hold so many people at once and substain itself.

I know what i believe.

Thanks

agreed that the world is overpopulated and we are heading for global meltdown. I do think it would take more than a few hundred deaths to lighten the load though, if my government was trying to poison me i would hope they would do a more efficient job of it, WTF do i pay my taxes for after all??

Besides its official the cures out there and on the selves of the NWO owned tesco already

Last edited by CBD; 29-04-09 at 11:02 PM. Reason: fat fingers, small keyboard
    'Everyday a fishing day, not everyday a catching day'

Diesel Ryder 250W- CFL Completed

Its all fake, I got it somewhere don't remember. I'm a very insincere person.

Thanks

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk_U5_dNyqo"]YouTube - Dr. Bill Deagle on Alex Jones Tv (HD) 1/4:The Globalist Eugenics Dream Plan Has Been Released!![/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjz22PgrjHg"]YouTube - Dr. Bill Deagle on Alex Jones Tv (HD) 2/4:The Globalist Eugenics Dream Plan Has Been Released!![/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hY3NdNb9iM"]YouTube - Dr. Bill Deagle on Alex Jones Tv (HD) 3/4:The Globalist Eugenics Dream Plan Has Been Released!![/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zoF7mld1X0"]YouTube - Dr. Bill Deagle on Alex Jones Tv (HD) 4/4:The Globalist Eugenics Dream Plan Has Been Released!![/ame]
    "Its dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.''

Thanks

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbqSm1tsAvk"]YouTube - Dr. Rebecca Carley on Alex Jones Tv (HD) 1/3:Swine Flu Threat Level Raised to Level 5?[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRQnox22JHg"]YouTube - Dr. Rebecca Carley on Alex Jones Tv (HD) 2/3:Swine Flu Threat Level Raised to Level 5?[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdeeGTCQKxg"]YouTube - Dr. Rebecca Carley on Alex Jones Tv (HD) 3/3:Swine Flu Threat Level Raised to Level 5?[/ame]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CBD View Post
    agreed that the world is overpopulated and we are heading for global meltdown. I do think it would take more than a few hundred deaths to lighten the load though[/IMG]
    Sorry but i have to say this ,

No offence but ,

Will you people wake the fuck up !!!.. WE ARE NOT OVERPOPULATED !!!!

The NWO tell you we are because in their eyes we are all finding out what they are up too and have been for so long they need to kill us before we take them out..Theres a few of them.. Maybe a couple hundred and 6.5 BILIION !! of us.
    Of course they want to de-populate.. They cant control that many people or hide their lies and deception and test on us..
    WHY CANT PEOPLE SEE THIS !!!!

As for people saying its far fecthed yet they dont think space bases and space based laser weapons and bio-logical warfare or genetic modification and even genetic creations like designer babies etc are far fetched then you need a wake up call too...FAST!!

Stop listening to the brainwashing bullshit TV and news.. TURN IT OFF!!!!!

6.5 billion.. The worlds population can fit and live in texas ..
    Which leaves the whole world for whatever we need..

Do the research !!!! Do the maths !!!!

Stop letting the NWO do it all for you and feed you lies and deception...

Unless your too busy wondering about real news..

Like fucking x-factor and pop idol or some celebrity dancing shit ...

WAKE UP !!!
    Last edited by Ironlung; 30-04-09 at 11:35 AM.

Thanks

Just another example of how we have been conditioned for this swine / avian for the last few years..

I made a video on what i started noticing about a year ago.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLpej65doAU"]YouTube - Swine / Avian FLU CONDITIONING FOR MONTHS THROUGH GAMES AND MEDIA !!![/ame]
    Last edited by Ironlung; 30-04-09 at 11:46 AM.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast