Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Beaten then Busted!

Thanks

Default Beaten then Busted!

Last Thursday 3 guys in balaclavas kicked my door in, I was upstairs, my misses was downstairs, they grabbed her and I came running down the stairs and jumped on two of them, I was beaten around the head with a knuckle duster for my troubles!!! After gaffer taping my misses up and throwing her in the cupboard under the stairs and gaffer taping my wrists and ankles two of them went to my loft and loaded up my just harvested stash. After looking around my house for money which they did not find (there was none) they left. While I was freeing myself and the misses someone (who had heard the screams) phoned the old bill, witnesses saw the 3 guys running of with a laundry bag. Before I could collect myself the old bill arrived. They talked to me for a while, called an ambulance and insisted I go to the hospital while they waited for scene of crime officers to show up. Anyway by the time I got back from the hospital with the misses (about 3 hours later) they arrested me and the misses saying they had been in the loft and found my "cannabis factory" There was a reasonable amount of equipment in the loft (lights, fans, filters etc etc) and *a lot more plants than this forum allows, so my apologies, im off to read the rules again before Pothead beats me over the head with the ban hammer...for my troubles* unrooted cuttings in 10cm pots plus 4 mothers, a bin bag of leaves, used pots full of soil that had just a couple of inches of stem sticking out of the soil. At the nick I made a pre prepared statement with the duty solicitor saying I acknowledged the cannabis in the loft and that it was nothing to do with the misses, that she had no knowledge of what I was doing, that she cant climb ladders and as the result of a car accident a few years ago she has lost her sense of smell (all very true) after another trip to the hospital to get a CT scan to check I didn't have a fractured skull I and the misses were given bail, about 36 hours after arrest! We were then told we couldn't go home as the old bill were still turning our place over, so we spent the night in a B&B and finally the next lunchtime were told we could go home. Finger print shit all over the house and a front door with a panel missing!!! All I had energy for was several shots of Vodka. I have to appear back at the nick in about 6 weeks. So my question... Will the old bill still pursue my misses even though she didn't know fuck all? She stated she didn't know what was going on and I said the same, I can handle doing time for my own actions but it gives me the shivers to think they'll try to fuck my girlfriends life just because she lives with me, I would also be interested on any opinions to my predicament as I've read through lilrastas thread. I've read through the sentencing guidelines and even though I had no weed & no money it looks like I could get 4 to 6 years, I have two previous, 1st for possession of hash about 25 years ago and 2nd for possession with intent for coke about 13 years ago (which I got a drug treatment order) Any advice as my head is still in a spin!!!
    Peace
    Last edited by Mr Pothead; 15-07-13 at 11:22 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RedElva For This Useful Post:

CrimeSolicitor (18-07-13), Oxy (15-07-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 34,377 Times

gutted for you both stick with the story m8 , like you said she can't climb so fingers crossed but methinks you're fucked doubt you'll get a stretch tho, hope not! good luck, wish the thieving fucks would get run over and die!! twats
    Last edited by Oxy; 15-07-13 at 09:28 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oxy For This Useful Post:

RedElva (15-07-13), Sparky101 (16-07-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,399 Times

that sucks mate.. how did they know? did you tell anyone?
    current grow - a quick run of Power Plant in mapito by Rory B

"How is it that your fucking stupid soon-to-be-dead friends thought they might be able to steal my cannabis and then sell it back to me? Is this a declaration of war? Is this some white cunt's joke that black cunts don't get? 'Cause Im not fucking laughing Ni-ko-las!"

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rory Breaker For This Useful Post:

Fieldy (15-07-13), RedElva (15-07-13), Sparky101 (16-07-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,113 Times

Well all I can say is... Good luck mate !

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fieldy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

A couple of mates knew (I know I'm stupid) but I don't think they said anything, I'm at a loss how it happened

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,399 Times

thats really the worst fucking thing that can happen when you are growing...

bit of a tit for having that many cuttings IMO.. no need for more than 9 plants

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rory Breaker For This Useful Post:

RedElva (15-07-13)

Thanks

Yes I know, but the last lot of cuttings I lost about 90% this time they all came through, it's tough culling them although I had no intention of growing them all

Down in South Dorset where the cow shit lies thick, walkin along wiv my hand on my dick...
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,640 Times

get urself some new m8s.... one of em set u up 100% for sure... dont be a mug open ur eyes to it.. one of ur m8s is a jealous wanker or is skint or owes someone doe..... fucking prick either way..
    i cant see u gettin jail if ur clones were unrooted they are not a plant... they are a very small branch.. so u only have 4 plants any decent brief will get u a non custodial sentence.. dont stress.. do stress over which cunt of a m8 set u up tho!
    Last edited by Diddydon; 15-07-13 at 10:01 PM.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Diddydon For This Useful Post:

Albert Steptoe (15-07-13), cannamancan (15-07-13), dynodave (16-07-13), RedElva (15-07-13), Sparky101 (16-07-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 34,377 Times

thats the thing sorry mukka don't look that way to the scuffers, no telling a soul everybody's chopsy after a few, get into a little tiff and your wanked, i do hope they drop the gf think they would, all i can say is man up and chin up gutting. you were either grassed on or they saw you buying your gear maybe, but i would say your m8's when pissed.
    Last edited by Oxy; 15-07-13 at 10:02 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oxy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm looking around for a decent brief, any suggestions? As for m8s... I now trust no one. As for the sentence I don't think I'll get any discount from my plants being unrooted???

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast