Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 5 min canna suppositorys

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

i dont care how they work tbh just so glad they do thanks again for the idea good man.tina says hi
    Quote Originally Posted by VMAX View Post
    There is a very good reason supps work better, by bypassing the liver the bio-availability is approximately doubled, this has been tested and tried with human cases.

Glad it's working dude.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

VMAX (22-07-13)

Thanks

yes but not ridiculous just couchlocky sort of and very relaxed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandad View Post
    i might as well stick this information up my arse

good call sir, any excuse to stick things up there and i'm in. does she get high from it as well?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

Grandad (29-07-13)

Thanks

hii all just thought to update this thread for anyone researching using canna suppositorys,we have been using them since just before i started this thread and have found not only do they work better and quicker than eating it,but also after just 1 in the morning my missus can walk,doesnt sound that impresive does it?but when you consider that before this it took anything from5-25 minutes before she could even get to her feet let or known walk.they have meant that she can cut down on the opoids that give such bad side effects,so yes they work,realy well.and being as we use less oil its a little less pressure on me to keep up supply,winner!!!!!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

DaveyJones (26-07-13), FoxyLady (25-07-13), Grandad (29-07-13), KiefKat (28-07-13), Stirruphead (28-07-13), VMAX (25-07-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by duke1 View Post
    hii all just thought to update this thread for anyone researching using canna suppositorys,we have been using them since just before i started this thread and have found not only do they work better and quicker than eating it,but also after just 1 in the morning my missus can walk,doesnt sound that impresive does it?but when you consider that before this it took anything from5-25 minutes before she could even get to her feet let or known walk.they have meant that she can cut down on the opoids that give such bad side effects,so yes they work,realy well.and being as we use less oil its a little less pressure on me to keep up supply,winner!!!!!
    Nice one, Duke!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stirruphead For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (28-07-13)

Thanks

hi all just quick update,as tina has been using the supps for a while she has now reduced further the opiods and is using 2 supps a day in place of the pharma meds,this is working really well and she reports no problems or discomfort from there use,great medicine and easy to make,what more do we need?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

DaveyJones (29-07-13), FoxyLady (28-07-13), KiefKat (28-07-13), VMAX (29-07-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by duke1 View Post
    basically,but not ordinary butter i should think that wouldnt be nice,cocoa butter is the base for them and melts at skin temperature,the idea is to have medicine that works without smoking or having to eat it,mainly for tinas nausea which is caused by opiods and this way she dont sick up the meds.not for everyone i guess but for those in pain a godsend.
    My missus has fibromyalgia. She's always telling me to "shove it up your arse!"
    Breakfast conversation should be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using My fingers.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lowreypants For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (07-12-13)

Thanks

try them and i bet you she will love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by lowreypants View Post
    My missus has fibromyalgia. She's always telling me to "shove it up your arse!"
    Breakfast conversation should be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using My fingers.

nuube Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Stirruphead View Post
    I dread the headlines in the Daily Mail, though!

Cannabis Fiends In Vile Homosexual Acts

Not only is Cannabis destroying the minds and lungs of our fragile young people now evil Cannabis devil weed pushers are forcing young people to put it in their rectum in attempts to turn them into raging homosexuals. Our source who has asked to stay anonymous, (we'll call him Quentin) told The Daily Mail: "I was just walking home from an after school party when I was jumped by two big burly men with rippling abs and One Direction T-Shirts who held me down ad forced something in my bum, they laughed and said 'Now you're one of us, a Cannabis Gay' ".

Our source goes on to say how in the two weeks since this has happened he has turned to prostitution in order to fund his Heroin habit he developed after taking Cannabis. His distraught parents told how he had come home form the party in a strange mood: "He didn't demand his diner at his Xbox One and Playstation 4 set-up that we got him, (because we get him everything he demands or he is very abusive), like he usually does. When we spoke to him he denied everything and told us he loved us".

The couple have since set up a counselling service to help young people addicted to homosexual rectum weed charging a modest £250 per hour. They obviously don't need qualifications after all they have learned from this experience.

Turn to page 6 for the rest of the story, (after the Niggers go home article).

I can see it all now!

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nuube For This Useful Post:

DaveyJones (07-12-13), fishrealhigh (28-01-14), spoodge (08-12-13), TokeItUpUK (31-12-13), VMAX (08-12-13), W.S (24-03-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,811 Times

Quote Originally Posted by nuube View Post
    Cannabis Fiends In Vile Homosexual Acts

Not only is Cannabis destroying the minds and lungs of our fragile young people now evil Cannabis devil weed pushers are forcing young people to put it in their rectum in attempts to turn them into raging homosexuals. Our source who has asked to stay anonymous, (we'll call him Quentin) told The Daily Mail: "I was just walking home from an after school party when I was jumped by two big burly men with rippling abs and One Direction T-Shirts who held me down ad forced something in my bum, they laughed and said 'Now you're one of us, a Cannabis Gay' ".

Our source goes on to say how in the two weeks since this has happened he has turned to prostitution in order to fund his Heroin habit he developed after taking Cannabis. His distraught parents told how he had come home form the party in a strange mood: "He didn't demand his diner at his Xbox One and Playstation 4 set-up that we got him, (because we get him everything he demands or he is very abusive), like he usually does. When we spoke to him he denied everything and told us he loved us".

The couple have since set up a counselling service to help young people addicted to homosexual rectum weed charging a modest £250 per hour. They obviously don't need qualifications after all they have learned from this experience.

Turn to page 6 for the rest of the story, (after the Niggers go home article).

I can see it all now!
    Hahahaha, I can't stop laughing at this but at the same time I wouldn't have been surprised if I read it in the daily fail

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveyJones For This Useful Post:

W.S (24-03-14)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3