Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: A new Prince!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,639 Times

Quote Originally Posted by nuube View Post
    I hear what you are saying but if the Royals visited every child that was hungry it wouldn't fill many bellies!!!

I am an anti-royalist. No one should be placed above any other and certainly not because they happen to be born to a certain family. I would much rather celebrate the pictures of Earth from Saturn than another privileged maw!
    Love your descriptive language 'another privileged maw!' and you make logical statements. I however believe we will always have the poor with us and we can do best by not exalting in our riches on earth or blessings but rather use our positions, skills, talents for good. Are you an idealist Nuube? I am too but with a tinge of realism, well so I think atm. lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,156 Times

The most glorious welfare family around!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to breakitdownrollitup For This Useful Post:

A woket (25-07-13), Brutalkillshot5 (06-08-13), Petal (25-07-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,639 Times

Quote Originally Posted by breakitdownrollitup View Post
    The most glorious welfare family around!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

hahahaaaaa good one breakitdownrollitup!

nuube Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Petal View Post
    Love your descriptive language 'another privileged maw!' and you make logical statements. I however believe we will always have the poor with us and we can do best by not exalting in our riches on earth or blessings but rather use our positions, skills, talents for good. Are you an idealist Nuube? I am too but with a tinge of realism, well so I think atm. lol
    I was an idealist, right up until I realised that the deck was stacked against us! I just think that we 'worship' celebrities like these people who really offer us very little other than a brief distraction. I put the royals in the same class as reality TV stars - managed to get famous despite a dearth of talent and are fawned over to the exclusion of much more important realities.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nuube For This Useful Post:

breakitdownrollitup (25-07-13), Petal (25-07-13)

Notorious WD Guest

I think it is very sad that so much attention is on this one child's birth while the 21,000 or so that die on a daily basis through abuse, starvation, war, etc are ignored.

This child will never know the hardships of the rest of us. It will not want for the best healthcare, education and opportunities in life. It has so much do we really need to devote pages in newspapers and hours of video tape to it too?

Do you strive to see the bleak side of life?

I agree that shit happens, in our very own commonwealth kids die everyday. However this is a positive story and need not be slanted with pessimism of reality elsewhere. Why should this newborn have any negativity due to issues beyond it's control and that of their parents.

Overkill on the t.v but it's good to have some positivity in these hard times. I say this as someone who couldn't care a fuck about the royals or their kids.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Notorious WD For This Useful Post:

Petal (25-07-13)

Notorious WD Guest

I was an idealist, right up until I realised that the deck was stacked against us! I just think that we 'worship' celebrities like these people who really offer us very little other than a brief distraction. I put the royals in the same class as reality TV stars - managed to get famous despite a dearth of talent and are fawned over to the exclusion of much more important realities.
    I'd happily state that these royals are a damn lot cleverer than the morons on TOWIE and those kinda programs.

Royals do charity work whereas twats on BigBro are just trying to cash in on whatever possible be it kiss and tell or some low end reality spin off programme.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Notorious WD For This Useful Post:

Petal (25-07-13)

Thanks

Lots of people do charity work and commit a lot more than a name or rarely used patronage, and provide more value to peoples lives than freeloaded printed cotton ever could, there are people who deserve recognition for greater things than being part of an historically violent bloodline, and there are people who strive for more with the odds stacked against them, in the end though everybody is fighting their own battles regardless of perception, I wish the little guy the best though despite how abstruse I find the whole thing

Take my advice!!! I never use it anyway...
    Take my advice!!!... I never use it anyway...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to that420guy For This Useful Post:

breakitdownrollitup (25-07-13), Petal (25-07-13)

Master Poet Guest

Who is the pic of please Poet darling

so he is named George Alexander Louis! lovely
    Oliver Cromwell.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Master Poet For This Useful Post:

Petal (25-07-13)

Thanks

So happy for Prince William and Kate and the whole monarchy. What a beautiful baby boy, just saw the pics and video
    hahahahahahaha! sounds so cheesy gay when the little buggers already on payroll.

And the Royals are pretending be happy for you only when you turn 100 years old

Thanks

And the beast was born with horns.

One day his rule will be our demise. Hail king Satan.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast