Thread: mad dreams on oil anyone?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

Default mad dreams on oil anyone?

hi all as the title does anyone else get serious magic mushroom like dreams when using the iso oil?i have been using just rice grain size dose before bed to help me sleep through the pain of arthritis this it does,but tbh the dreams get so weird there not far of bad trip territory!i no my metabolism is odd but i can smoke all day long and have no such effect,just wanted to no is it just me or are any you having the same thing?peace all.meant to say this dose is taken oraly and its my 5 strain superoil.also tina takes it but has no weird dreams she can remember.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,607 Times

Haven't had any oil to test this with, but once I harvest I'll give it a go. Sounds like the perfect end to a day (once it doesn't get too intense).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KiefKat For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (26-07-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,399 Times

cant remember having mad dreams after any oil mate..

oddly i find i have the most vivid fucked up dreams whenever i have been without smoke for a few days.. which thank fuck isn't very often
    current grow - a quick run of Power Plant in mapito by Rory B

"How is it that your fucking stupid soon-to-be-dead friends thought they might be able to steal my cannabis and then sell it back to me? Is this a declaration of war? Is this some white cunt's joke that black cunts don't get? 'Cause Im not fucking laughing Ni-ko-las!"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rory Breaker For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (26-07-13)

Thanks

i think thats quite common maybe it is just my metabolism,it is weird,sleeping pills speed me up and speed slows me down,work that one out!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory Breaker View Post
    cant remember having mad dreams after any oil mate..

oddly i find i have the most vivid fucked up dreams whenever i have been without smoke for a few days.. which thank fuck isn't very often

WanderinBloke Guest

Ive been on the oil for about a month or so. I dont normally remember my dreams unless Im coming off weed but Im remembering vivid flashes lately. SO yeah, Id say the oil is likely hving an effect. I dont mind it though

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WanderinBloke For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (27-07-13)

Thanks

last night it happened again!i do get relief from the pain but the trippiness is just to much for me,going to stop taking it at night and just try small dose in the morning.i give tina the same oil in larger amount and she doesnt remember anything unusual.im glad its not just me!i think maybe 2nd wash iso oil might be better at night.peace and thanks for reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderinBloke View Post
    Ive been on the oil for about a month or so. I dont normally remember my dreams unless Im coming off weed but Im remembering vivid flashes lately. SO yeah, Id say the oil is likely hving an effect. I dont mind it though